Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Titanic

I never had any desire to do that - I'm not that comfortable on a boat out of sight of land.

A few years ago I had some friends that needed another body to sign up for a package deal cruise.
    It was a year away and only cost about $300 for a 5 day cruise.

I agreed to go mainly thinking that something would come up and somebody else could go in my place.

Nothing came up.

It was the most relaxing vacation I have ever had.
    No driving, no rushing through airports - once you're on that boat they bring you everything and you just relax and do as you please.

I was going to do it again the year that Katrina hit - my ship became a refugee boat so the cruise was cancelled.
    Throwing feces.

Just. Don't. Do. It.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    That would be pretty scary Cindy however I would love to go on a cruise.
    I used too want to go on one, but not after I researched the Titanic and read too many other recent horror stories.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-18-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    BLOGS

Brandon Lee - His life...his death...the rumors...the truth
    Growing Up Buford - Growing up in a small town would have been idyllic had my mother been Harriet Nelson instead of Joan Crawford.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I used too want to go on one, but not after I researched the Titanic and read too many other recent horror stories.
    Yeh I guess that would put you off.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblindburd View Post
    Adventure Out Of Time was a mystery/puzzle game where you are a secret agent who has gone back in time and find various objects aboard the Titanic, which end up affecting how history plays out. Been a long time since I have played it, but I still have my copy.

I'm interested in finding the came you're talking about, though (unless this game is it )!

Iíve played both ĎAdventure out of timeí and the Titanic hidden object game.

The first being more of a classic point and click type adventure in similar vein to Space Quest, Police Quest etc, but from a first person perspective. Essentially selecting from multi-choice dialogue options and solving puzzles to decide the journey and ultimate outcome.

I remember exploring the ship was a good replica of th original design and layout. Rooms including the radio room, gymnasium and the promenade decks are things I certainly remember from the game.

I enjoyed both! 😁

Please combine these two post as they were posted within minutes of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by The Killing Floor View Post
    I’ve played both ‘Adventure out of time’ and the Titanic hidden object game.

The first being more of a classic point and click type adventure in similar vein to Space Quest, Police Quest etc, but from a first person perspective. Essentially selecting from multi-choice dialogue options and solving puzzles to decide the journey and ultimate outcome.

I remember exploring the ship was a good replica of th original design and layout. Rooms including the radio room, gymnasium and the promenade decks are things I certainly remember from the game.

I enjoyed both! 
    BLOGS

Growing Up Buford - Growing up in a small town would have been idyllic had my mother been Harriet Nelson instead of Joan Crawford.

I have adventure out of time on my computer, right now, great game, I cannot wait for Titanic Honor and Glory to come out, I have been following them since they first announced the game on kickstarter.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I couldn't go on one. Like you, I've read the horror stories. This story absolutely turned me off going on one. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onth-LIFE.html
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I couldn't go on one. Like you, I've read the horror stories. This story absolutely turned me off going on one. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onth-LIFE.html
    I don't care what kind of mental or physical problems this ordeal caused them they deserve that $5,000 and more for just enduring it.
    BLOGS

I agree, It must have been a nightmare.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I have adventure out of time on my computer, right now, great game, I cannot wait for Titanic Honor and Glory to come out, I have been following them since they first announced the game on kickstarter.
    I havenít heard of Titanic Honor and Glory. Iíll take a look though, itís probably something Iíd be interested in playing when itís released.

Thanks for the heads up! 😁

If you have facebook look them up, Killing, they are using blue prints from the ship and pictures to do it as realistic as possible, it has been two, three years since they started working on the game, http://www.titanichg.com/ here is the link to their website.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO