Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany Murphy

RaRaRamona Guest
    If she had been taking those pills a long time she'd have been taking way more than the prescribed amount b/c she'd have had a tolerance.

Interesting that page 5 of the autopsy report is missing.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    I love that the autopsy report informs us that she had a landing strip. I love the little details...lol

Still is such a sad loss though..

knothere Guest
    her estate is in her mom sharon's name
    n the house she died in just went up on the market for 8 mill
    n he ex says after the estate is wrapped up the mom n him are mooving to new york

brittney specifys that simon is not in her will

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Simon says it was at his request that he not be in her will. Or so I read. Not sure I believe that.

It was pneumonia dammit!!!!!!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

They better save that "Estate Money" and hold up in a Motel 6 ~ I don't think they have their money train anymore. I mean, I'm sure her Mom is okay, but is Monjack gonna shack up with Mama now? I dunno, I'm sure they were close and all, but it is still kinda creepy.
    My Posse's On Broadway

doom_buggy Guest
    This soooo sounds like a suicide or overdose of some sort, but the coroner would have found the elevated levels, so I'm totally not getting this.
    Maybe Simon was "sharing" pills with Brittany.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    I read the autopsy report and I still don't understand how a completely healthy 32 year old died from pneumonia and anemia. I'm not buying it.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Brittany Murphy Leaves Assets to Mom

Posted Mar 2nd 2010 12:08AM by TMZ Staff
    Brittany Murphy left her entire estate to her mother, Sharon, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, years before Brittany was married she wrote a holographic (handwritten) will, leaving everything to her mom. The will was stored in her manager's safe.

Brittany's husband, Simon Monjack, told TMZ after they got married Brittany had a formal will drafted, along with a trust. Simon tells us all of her assets under the new will and trust go to Sharon.

Simon tells us, at his request, the will specifically says, "I am married to Simon Monjack who I have intentionally left out of this will."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/brittany...#ixzz0h5QXGsSb

Brittany Murphy's House Up for Sale

Posted Mar 2nd 2010 12:06AM by TMZ Staff
    Brittany Murphy's mom has just put her house up for sale -- the house where Brittany died ... TMZ has learned.

Simon Monjack tells us Sharon Murphy listed the house today for $7.25 million. The house, located in the Hollywood Hills, is 8,000 square feet on 1.29 acres.

Brittany bought the house for just under $4 million in 2003. She purchased the home from Britney Spears.

We're told the title to the house is held in a blind trust, and Sharon is the sole trustee.

As we first reported, Brittany has left all of her assets to Sharon.

Monjack tells TMZ when the house is sold and Brittany's estate is wrapped up, he and Sharon are moving to New York.

KarmaKat Guest
    I just find it kinda strange that her Mom and Husband are moving together. Were they really that close? You know maybe they were but still? It just seems a little off too me. But then again stranger things have happened. Maybe they are finding it easier to grieve and come to terms with loosing brit together?

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    I just find it kinda strange that her Mom and Husband are moving together. Were they really that close? You know maybe they were but still? It just seems a little off too me. But then again stranger things have happened. Maybe they are finding it easier to grieve and come to terms with loosing brit together?
    Well...it's possible that they both just want to be far away from LA together. From the looks of it, they're grieving together and I guess they just want to continue that. I kinda find it a bit odd too, but they're both adults and I guess whatever gets them through is what they should do.

I still find the hubby to be totally untrustworthy and smarmy as all hell, and I think the mom is just lost and clinging to whatever she can.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

knothere Guest
    i wonder whos gona buy the house n wil they have ghost hunters go throo it

Her blood sugar was 49?!?! Sweet god that enough could have made her pass out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by SinKittyVixen View Post
    I love that the autopsy report informs us that she had a landing strip. I love the little details...lol

Still is such a sad loss though..

I actually felt awkward reading that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

What I find strange is that the Topamax and the clari one were last issued in 2007....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, landing strip. Why is there a need to include that information? Anyway, kudos to Brittany. I am a fan of the landing strip, and I'm happy to know that someone in Hollywood hadn't gone Brazilian (I assume most do).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    Wow, landing strip. Why is there a need to include that information? Anyway, kudos to Brittany. I am a fan of the landing strip, and I'm happy to know that someone in Hollywood hadn't gone Brazilian (I assume most do).
    If you're gonna document the anus' remarkableness (or lack thereof), I think it's required by law to include info about the landing strip.

I personally am not a fan of that mess. Whack it all off I say!

An autopsy report is very clinical like the procedure itself.

prettyyoungthing Guest
    Any dead pics??

SinKittyVixen Guest
    No dead pics..yet.. Maybe someday. The autopsy report say that they were taken..

I think it would really bother me to see them Even though I would look of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    If you're gonna document the anus' remarkableness (or lack thereof), I think it's required by law to include info about the landing strip.

I personally am not a fan of that mess. Whack it all off I say!
    I guess I've only ever read autopsy reports of men, strangely enough. I guess it makes sense to document every last thing, although I don't remember there being any info about my dad's anus in his autopsy report.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MissJames Guest
    she was only taking 10mg of propranolol for her heart? I take 80mg daily for my heart and take it religiously or else my heart goes batty...even if I miss one pill..I'm practically on the same medications except for the anti depressants and anxiety pills...

NewYorkDoll Guest
    i bet someone would have thought her anus to be remarkable.

i still think the closeness with the hubs and mums is a wee bit disturbing.

25. 03-05-2010, 05:19 PM

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    Why would she intentionally leave out her husband from her will? And why would a known con artist ask his wealthy wife to leave him out? Don't buy it, sorry. There is something snake like about this guy...a cousi of mine married a guy who reminds me of him exactly, when my grandfather died, he tried to get control of all my family's money and take everything and he made up stories and acted JUST like this guy, had a history of this type of slimely behavior and tried to make up stories which clearly made no sense...Like WB killed her because of a broken heart? Sounds like some lame brain attempt at a loss suit to me...Guy just wreaks...!!!!

I remember reading something initially that she hadn't revised her will since her marriage so natch, everything went to Mama. I find it a bit curious that the TMZ story says that Simon told them it was his request to be left out of the will. They usually know all that junk firsthand.

knothere Guest
    Brittany Murphy -- Hundreds of Pills a Month

Posted Mar 20th 2010 3:00AM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned Brittany Murphy received no fewer than 200 pills every month from January 2008 through August 2009 ... and sometimes as many as 400.

As we first reported, Murphy used an alias -- Lola Manilow Murphy -- at Eddie's Pharmacy in Los Angeles for nearly two years ... before the pharmacy finally cut her off 4 months before her death.

Pharmacy records show Murphy was getting regular scrips for hydrocodone (Vicodin), clonazepam and Klonopin (anti-anxiety), and Vicoprofen (a Vicodin/ibuprofen combo) -- doubling up on some prescriptions on certain months.

For example, one month Murphy was prescribed 200 hydrocodone and 100 clonazepam; another month it was 300 Vicoprofen and 100 Klonopin.

All the prescriptions were prescribed by Dr. Richard Kroop -- we're told investigators paid a visit to Kroop on Friday afternoon.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ihbWmKUK

james1977 Guest

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by malaki View Post
    This shows her actual autopsy report

Asthma and Cold Meds, Traces of Vicodin Found in Brittany Murphy's Body

Natalie Finn, eonline
    11 hours ago
    Loading... Share No Thanks Must Read?Thank YouYes 70

Brittany Murphy

Share |

The doctors weren't exaggerating when they said Brittany Murphy 's death was partly caused by " multiple drug intoxication ."
    The Just Married star had components of Vicodin and various prescriptions used to treat colds and other respiratory conditions in her system, as well as traces of antidepressants, when she went into cardiac arrest on Dec. 20 , according to the complete autopsy report obtained Thursday by E! News.
    The L.A. County coroner announced earlier this month that the 32-year-old actress died of complications from pneumonia and prescription-drug use.
    A lot of mitigating factors, all of which add up to one thing:
    "The possible adverse physiological effects of elevated levels of these medications cannot be discounted, especially in her weakened state," the report says. "Therefore the manner of death is Accident."
    "Acetaminophen and hydrocodone are components of Vicodin," the report states, referring to the substances listed. "Chlorpheniramine is the active ingredient in some over-the-counter medications. L-methamphetamine is a component of some inhalers."
    Fluoxetine, aka Prozac, was also found in her system. The common antidepressant is also used to treat anxiety in some cases.
    Autopsy report part 1
    Autopsy report part 2
    As her family insisted , no illegal drugs were found in her system.
    Investigators also reported that Murphy had complained of shortness of breath and abdominal pain during the week before she died.
    She also was suffering from anemia, and was in a weakened state from the onset of her menstrual cycle when she contracted pneumonia.
    No tattoos. She was actually healthy. The poor thing. Damn the coroners love to carve up stars. If you're a star and you die, you will be cut up and carved and your butthole will be dissected. They are so clinical. She should still be alive. No track marks on her arms and 115 pounds. That's a good weight. Male jockeys ride at Santa Anita Race Track at 115. A beautiful gal just tragic to read about them carving her up. I hope we never see the photos. My god, you guys get off at looking at that crap? I don't want to see the photos. I don't even go to Documenting Reality anymore. I don't wanna throw up. R.I.P. Brittany
    Last edited by james1977; 03-20-2010 at 03:57 AM.

stacebabe Guest
    This one really made me so sad. Watched "Riding in Cars with Boys" the other day - I think she was just so adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by james1977 View Post
    No tattoos. She was actually healthy. The poor thing. Damn the coroners love to carve up stars. If you're a star and you die, you will be cut up and carved and your butthole will be dissected. They are so clinical. She should still be alive. No track marks on her arms and 115 pounds. That's a good weight. Male jockeys ride at Santa Anita Race Track at 115. A beautiful gal just tragic to read about them carving her up. I hope we never see the photos. My god, you guys get off at looking at that crap? I don't want to see the photos. I don't even go to Documenting Reality anymore. I don't wanna throw up. R.I.P. Brittany

Yes ~ I really wanna look at that crap...
    My Posse's On Broadway

cameralady Guest
    Someone posted this on another message board:
    [SIZE=1]In a world exclusive and emotionally devastating video interview, Brittany Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack opens his home to RadarOnline.com and for the first time shows the bathroom where his beloved wife collapsed shortly before she was pronounced dead on December 20, 2009. It is also the first time he has been in the bathroom since Brittany’s shocking death.

"You’re the first people to ever see the infamous bathroom,” Simon painfully told RadarOnline.com Saturday afternoon. “Today was the three month anniversary of her [Brittany’s] death and before I saw you I was actually with Sharon at the grave.

“This is the little doggy couch where she actually fell and she was put on her side right here,” Simon says pointing to a leopard print couch and a place on the floor next to it. “When the paramedics came in they pulled her through here, into one of the closets and into the main room.”

In a display of raw emotion and heart-breaking sadness, Simon takes a minute to absorb the images of the bathroom before telling RadarOnline.com, “This is the first time I’ve come in here actually. It’s shocking.”

The cluttered bathroom has remained untouched since Brittany’s sudden and devastating death. Simon, unshaven and wearing his pain for all to see, recalls the final moments of his wife’s life with restrained emotion.

Simon told RadarOnline.com that he turned down six-figure money offers from media outlets to show the bathroom and received no money for interview or video footage. He simply wanted to show the world what really happened.[/SIZE]
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-she-collapsed

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Yes ~ I really wanna look at that crap...
    ---Me too. Kinda that majority of what kinda stuff happens and is general fodder here.....??

Flapjack went to Radaronline? That's legitimate. I'm sure they paid him. I haven't seen the video but I wonder if it's vaguely reminiscent of the one ET shot of Howard K. Stern a few days after ANS died.

That's not to say Flapjack isn't mourning the death of his wife, but something about intentionally NOT mourning in private by giving a story to an online tabloid RAG undermines the sincerity of the mourning. Liam Neeson didn't run rampant giving interviews and showing the hospital bed that Natasha Richardson died in. I mean, really.

And look at Douchebag Feldman, with his immediate and very public tattoo and his Larry King Live appearance.
    Last edited by Luanne; 03-25-2010 at 01:19 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    Flapjack went to Radaronline? That's legitimate. I'm sure they paid him. I haven't seen the video but I wonder if it's vaguely reminiscint of the one ET shot of Howard K. Stern a few days after ANS died.

That's not to say Flapjack isn't mourning the death of his wife, but something about intentionally NOT mourning in private by giving a story to an online tabloid RAG undermines the sincerity of the mourning. Liam Neeson didn't run rampant giving interviews and showing the hospital bed that Natasha Richardson died in. I mean, really.

And look at Douchebag Feldman, with his immediate and very public tattoo and his Larry King Live appearance.
    There's the classy sort of mourning, where someone (be they celebrity, close, or just another member of the public) keeps their grief private and quiet, and then there's the rampant piggy-backing that some people will do to make the drama of a loved one's passing all about them. It's despicable and sick, but it's gonna happen forever, I suppose.

trishsixxm Guest
    I wish they would re-write the autopsy report in english. I couldn't understand wth they were saying. But yep the sure do slice and dice you in a autopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by james1977 View Post

It doesnt matter if you are a star or not. If you have not seen a doctor in the last 2 weeks or not under a doctors care, you will have a autopsy. Thats in the state of Calif.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Where can I find more autopsy reports? Heath's for example.

Whoa with the video of Brittany's bathroom. Clutter everywhere! Was she a hoarder? Look at that closet too!

All I could spot out of those products was a Summer's Eve douche and the same perfume that I wear that's vanilla apricot scented.
    Last edited by Lily_Aleister; 03-22-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Good Lawd!! Throw some shiznit away already! Clutter makes my skin hurt, but I am OCD like that. I mean, my shit ain't spotless, but there was just way too much stuff in there - Ughhh... It kinda looked like it flowed into the other room as well.

I watched her episode of cribs again after seeing this video - her bathroom was totally neat for the show, that's for sure.

I'm sorry, but Monjack is a creeper....
    My Posse's On Broadway

trishsixxm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Good Lawd!! Throw some shiznit away already! Clutter makes my skin hurt, but I am OCD like that. I mean, my shit ain't spotless, but there was just way too much stuff in there - Ughhh... It kinda looked like it flowed into the other room as well.

I watched her episode of cribs again after seeing this video - her bathroom was totally neat for the show, that's for sure.

I'm sorry, but Monjack is a creeper....
    Shejay you crack me up! You are so funny! Maybe it was the maids day off. But old Monjack did respond to the rumors that he was a little too friendly with his MIL. And of course there is no truth to the rumors which is really sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by cameralady View Post

Wow...that's just....wow. I'm always interested to see people's homes (I'm totally nosy), but I can't believe this dude actually showed her "death room". I mean, I'd expect this from Scott (I mean that in the best possible way of course ), but this kind of shit does not say "bereaved widower".

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cameralady View Post

Ew

ewewewewew

ew

ew
    eew

Huh uh!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Aleister View Post

All I could spot out of those products was a Summer's Eve douche and the same perfume that I wear that's vanilla apricot scented.
    Aw sheesh gross. Why did he do that??

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    Wow...that's just....wow. I'm always interested to see people's homes (I'm totally nosy), but I can't believe this dude actually showed her "death room". I mean, I'd expect this from Scott (I mean that in the best possible way of course ), but this kind of shit does not say "bereaved widower".
    I know!!

Lily_Aleister Guest
    But wait, there's more! This is the best part: Since her death, Monjack's grief has taken a physical toll on him, causing him to gain weight.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-she-died-they
    Last edited by Lily_Aleister; 03-23-2010 at 10:17 PM.

trishsixxm Guest
    So what was his problem before she died? I know that's not very nice but it's hump day!

But wait, there's more! This is the best part: Since her death, Monjack's grief has taken a physical toll on him, causing him to gain weight.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-she-died-they
    Ya know, I'm so not buying the "we talked about having kids the night before she died" crap. I don't know about other people, but when I feel like hell for days on end (like Brittany reportedly did), I don't really feel like talking about baby names or other inane crap. Eh...maybe that's just me.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    OMG, is this guy for real? Now he's just plain putting his deceased wife down and giving her a bad name to defend himself.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...t-live-my-wife

Nicki Guest
    OMG, is this guy for real? Now he's just plain putting his deceased wife down and giving her a bad name to defend himself.

Pretty Disgusting! He must be getting paid for these interviews, but it ultimately cheapens her death. If he had any decency at all he would just let things fade to the back and keep his mouth shut. Can't believe her mother wants to even stay with this guy!
    Last edited by Nicki; 03-24-2010 at 09:24 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest

I don't hear anything. What's he saying?

Where can I find more autopsy reports? Heath's for example.

Whoa with the video of Brittany's bathroom. Clutter everywhere! Was she a hoarder? Look at that closet too!

She had douche? One would think she wouldn't need that with Flapjack around.

Sorry, that was really mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LemonPopsicle Guest
    The Summer's Eve is probably his

RaRaRamona Guest
    Ouch!