Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany Murphy

here is the 1800 block of Rising Glen Road, Los Angeles.

http://lalife.com/address/1811_Rising_Glen_Rd_Los_Angeles_CA_90069/streetview

I couldn't find her exact house # in any of the reports

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Dammit.
    Now I wont ever know how Luanne died.
    Wait-what??? Luanne died on King of the Hill? I thought she was alive and was a parent. I know I missed a few seasons-but dang=(

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Wait-what??? Luanne died on King of the Hill? I thought she was alive and was a parent. I know I missed a few seasons-but dang=(
    No she didnt die on the show I was trying to be funny.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    here is the 1800 block of Rising Glen Road, Los Angeles.

http://lalife.com/address/1811_Rising_Glen_Rd_Los_Angeles_CA_90069/streetview

I couldn't find her exact house # in any of the reports

It's 1892 .. at the very top of the street. Peach house with long driveway.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Birdseye of the house. Something very strange, when I looked at this an hour ago there were no blue tarps covering the windows and now there are.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=1

DarkePriz Guest
    That husband of hers creeps me the hell out. I know my taste in men sucks, but yeeeeeesh...

trinlee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Aleister View Post
    Birdseye of the house. Something very strange, when I looked at this an hour ago there were no blue tarps covering the windows and now there are.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/...iew/?service=1

I just went and had a look and there were no tarps, I refreshed and the tarps were there, not sure why though.
    Last edited by trinlee; 12-20-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Spelling lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Aleister View Post
    It's 1892 .. at the very top of the street. Peach house with long driveway.
    I found it thanks

Could of been a heart defect,an eating disorder-or anything else.

Checked gossiprocks- one person who posts said the main rumor is it was related to an eating disorder.
    Cocaine.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    You know, this one may actually be natural causes. She was to be working on a film and numerous reports say she had to quit, or was fired, depending on what you read. But I wonder if she was having medical problems in which she had to pull out. And I see such dark circles under her eyes in recent pics.
    Either way.. So sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    well if he's on drugs he's the fattest drug addict I've ever seen!

if what her mom says is true and she had a history of diabetes then that can put stress on the heart..as the study has shown...add that to any substance abuse or drastic dieting then you have a recipe for disaster...but my hinky meter is through the roof on this guy...didn't he just get taken to the hospital himself after acting oddly on a flight? so where was he when she died? If he had some issue would a Dr approve him to fly again so soon? Notice how the article says HE owned the home? with what money? all accounts on him is that he's a con artist type...if she put everything in his name..had huge life insurance policies..he can't honestly think that the authorities aren't going to be suspicious...and let's say she was an insulin dependent diabetic..when did he leave town in relation to her collapsing?

oh who knows maybe it's just her being so young that has me wanting to believe foul play over drugs/health condition..but that slob and his history has got me thinking he did something to her!
    I think it was DJ AM (RIP, as well) that said when he was doing crack was when he was at his highest weight. That would be my fuckin' luck, too-everyone else loses weight on Adderall, I gained.

I do agree with you, Dearheart, that husband seems to have nothing to offer and everything to gain.

mysterygoddess1978 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

Says video has been removed

cupcake187 Guest
    For what it's worth.. the way she talked about her husband on David Letterman.. she seemed to really be in love with him.. so maybe he was a scum bag.. but she had a happy moment there with him.. and I think the picture of him, though bad, could be him just not having slept or y'know..feels like ass cause his wife just died.. I would care less about grooming myself to look good for others when my heart is broken..

But if he is responsible for her death.. I hope she haunts his ass..

knothere Guest
    i blame her hub hes gona get a big insurance chek

hoxharding Guest
    The initial coroners reports says no sign of foul play-but it is the initial report

Won't it take a few days to get her blood tests back and tissue tests?

Cat lady in training Guest
    Here's some death hag trivia that has been haunting me since I first read about her death earlier today: Does anyone else here but me know who Brittany Murphy took to her senior prom?
    (Since you'll all google the answer anyway I'll just tell you.)

Jonathan Brandis

Brandis you may remember from Stephen King's It, the Neverending Story 2, SeaQuest DSV, and you hags from his suicide by hanging in 2003.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page
    http://www.jonathanbrandis.org/articles2.html
    and click on Jon goes to prom 2 you can see pics of them getting ready to go to prom together.
    It's eerie and sad.
    EDIT: (try clicking here: http://www.jonathanbrandis.org/artic...ticle025a.html )
    Two of my favorite teen idols, gone very early.
    Last edited by Cat lady in training; 12-20-2009 at 07:15 PM.

I found this on a blog-

#4. I have the "Em"side *scoop* on HOW/WHY She GOT FIRED from *the 'CALL'er flick*...

First, Her and Her FAKE/FONY/FRAUDULENT SKUM-jackA$$ "husband"* MISSED THE FLIGHT to SJU (PR) TWICE because they [quote] "...didn't pack their sh!t on time" so they missed THAT flight. Then once they FINALLY DID get to the airport (booked on an'OTHER' AA flight) they were REFUSED BOARDING
    because SKUM-jack* was "Em"coherent and visibly *drugged-up* on MEDS.. to which *SKUM-jack* told an FA that [*he*] 'JUST' got into a fight w/ [*his* FAKE "wife"] Britt"... but then Britt said to the FA that [Her *FAKE "husband" SKUM-jack*] "...was on meds because [*he*] had an "Em"jured knee and that *it* got "Em"fected... etc". Ya I know... what a LIE from Britt. But regardless... the captain could NOT let them board until *SKUM-jack* "sobered up". So they were AGAIN BUMPED onto an'OTHER' flight... *continued*...
    9:44 AM
    classalpha said... ... then the FIRST DAY on the set in PR... *SKUM-jack* started "Em"terfering w/ the cast and crew.. kept stopping the director and bossing everyone else around... to the which the director then told *SKUM-jack* to "Get The F*ck Out" but *SKUM-jack* refused. Then after only FIVE HOURS on the set the director got FED UP and told BOTH *SKUM-jack* AND Britt to GTFO and LEAVE THE SET. Then the director "Em"mediately called Rachelle LeFevre, and she was cast and booked on a flight into PR the next day. Keep in mind this was some time BEFORE THANKSGIVING and Britt did not leave until Saturday... so She and *SKUM-jack* were said to have stayed in PR because they were going to sabatoge the set. And around that time was when the alleged "scuffle" w/ the local 'Ricans took place...

... now, on the well-PUBLICIZED flight BACK to LAX... *SKUM-jack* was AGAIN de"Emed "Em"coherent to fly... but they boarded them anyway. Then some time during the flight *SKUM-jack* lost "consciousness" and Britt subsequently LIED to the FA's AGAIN... 'TELL'ing them that *SKUM-jack* "... was 'JUST' having an asthma attack and that [*he'd*] be okay". But the "disbelieving" captain radioed LAX and dispatched paramedics, who were waiting at the terminal when the flight landed... and the REST "is" *history*...
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

[quote=baroque1;978388]I found this on a blog-

#4. I have the "Em"side *scoop* on HOW/WHY She GOT FIRED from *the 'CALL'er flick*...

First, Her and Her FAKE/FONY/FRAUDULENT SKUM-jackA$$ "husband"* MISSED THE FLIGHT to SJU (PR) TWICE because they
    "...didn't pack their sh!t on time" so they missed THAT flight. Then once they FINALLY DID get to the airport (booked on an'OTHER' AA flight) they were REFUSED BOARDING
    because SKUM-jack* was "Em"coherent and visibly *drugged-up* on MEDS.. to which *SKUM-jack* told an FA that [*he*] 'JUST' got into a fight w/ [*his* FAKE "wife"] Britt"... but then Britt said to the FA that [Her *FAKE "husband" SKUM-jack*] "...was on meds because [*he*] had an "Em"jured knee and that *it* got "Em"fected... etc". Ya I know... what a LIE from Britt. But regardless... the captain could NOT let them board until *SKUM-jack* "sobered up". So they were AGAIN BUMPED onto an'OTHER' flight... *continued*...
    9:44 AM
    classalpha said... ... then the FIRST DAY on the set in PR... *SKUM-jack* started "Em"terfering w/ the cast and crew.. kept stopping the director and bossing everyone else around... to the which the director then told *SKUM-jack* to "Get The F*ck Out" but *SKUM-jack* refused. Then after only FIVE HOURS on the set the director got FED UP and told BOTH *SKUM-jack* AND Britt to GTFO and LEAVE THE SET. Then the director "Em"mediately called Rachelle LeFevre, and she was cast and booked on a flight into PR the next day. Keep in mind this was some time BEFORE THANKSGIVING and Britt did not leave until Saturday... so She and *SKUM-jack* were said to have stayed in PR because they were going to sabatoge the set. And around that time was when the alleged "scuffle" w/ the local 'Ricans took place...

... now, on the well-PUBLICIZED flight BACK to LAX... *SKUM-jack* was AGAIN de"Emed "Em"coherent to fly... but they boarded them anyway. Then some time during the flight *SKUM-jack* lost "consciousness" and Britt subsequently LIED to the FA's AGAIN... 'TELL'ing them that *SKUM-jack* "... was 'JUST' having an asthma attack and that [*he'd*] be okay". But the "disbelieving" captain radioed LAX and dispatched paramedics, who were waiting at the terminal when the flight landed... and the REST "is" *history*...
    OMG I got a headache trying to read that shit. Why the fuck is it so hard for people to communicate in plain fucking understandable language? This blogger should have his/her fingers cut off.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

King Cryo-le Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat lady in training View Post
    Here's some death hag trivia that has been haunting me since I first read about her death earlier today: Does anyone else here but me know who Brittany Murphy took to her senior prom?

Jonathan Brandis

Brandis you may remember from Stephen King's It, the Neverending Story 2, SeaQuest DSV, and you hags from his suicide by hanging in 2003.

and click on Jon goes to prom 2 you can see pics of them getting ready to go to prom together.
    It's eerie and sad.
    very eerie (I found FaD when I was looking for info on Jonathan Brandis)

Jonathan Brandis

It's eerie and sad.
    EDIT: (try clicking here: http://www.jonathanbrandis.org/artic...ticle025a.html )
    I wonder if he'll share his cookies with her now.

King Cryo-le Guest
    Oktober 2009 "MURPHY LEFT PANICKED BY GUNSHOT NOISES" :

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...noises_1120479

I don't think you start screaming that you hear gunshots in the middle of the night because of diabetes or a heart condition.

I wonder if he'll share his cookies with her now.
    I like to think he was sharing his cookies with her then but the teenie mags like to make their glossy boys appear to be stingy with their baked goods.

that husband of hers is a real snappy dresser

Last edited by cash; 12-20-2009 at 07:48 PM.

[quote=ichabodius;978408]
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    I found this on a blog-

First, Her and Her FAKE/FONY/FRAUDULENT SKUM-jackA$$ "husband"* MISSED THE FLIGHT to SJU (PR) TWICE because they
    OMG I got a headache trying to read that shit. Why the fuck is it so hard for people to communicate in plain fucking understandable language? This blogger should have his/her fingers cut off.
    shit, I know but I thought it was interesting, if true, of recent events in their lives. Does sound more and more like true addict behavior.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

King Cryo-le Guest
    Pictures from The Good King (a Jonathan Brandis fanpage) :

Jonathan and Brittany prom night :

AHHHH! THANK YOU! I searched for a while before I posted that other link. I guess I didn't know where to look.

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    Pictures from The Good King (a Jonathan Brandis fanpage) :

Jonathan and Brittany prom night :

30. 12-20-2009, 08:05 PM
    Reason
    i was wrong

RaRaRamona Guest
    One thing I do know is one night I saw her hosting SNL-the sight of her made me fearful for her health.
    She was so very skinny and had blonde hair and looked like a skeleton with a wig on. It was that bad. I never forgot how she looked.
    She was so weird on there. I felt certain, after seeing her that night that she had a serious ed. That's the exact same way I was when I was concentration camp skinny. All wonked out & giggling like a maniac all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    OMG!!! You guys have been holding out!!! Nobody told me Brittany was married to Gene Simmons!!!

That being said, I feel sad at this news-she has seemed kind of lost for quite a while. I will remember her as Tai in Clueless, singing "Rolling With My Homies" and getting bonked in the head.

RIP, Brittany

LMHO!! I agree about rollin with the homies. ::sniff::

OMG I got a headache trying to read that shit. Why is it so hard for people to communicate in plain fucking understandable language? This blogger should have his/her fingers cut off.
    I KNOOOWW!!!!!!

He sure likes that coat.

RIP Brittnay
    Last edited by RaRaRamona; 12-21-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: wonky quoting

I just watched 'Happy Feet' yesterday and was thinking what a great voice she had...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mel306 Guest
    TMZ is now saying she had been sick with flu like vomiting before she went into the shower.

somethingoriginal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    Kathy Najimy tweeted something sort of interesting about Brittany's death....

â??wrked w/& knew Brittany 4 14 years (& plyed her mom once as well) sweetst most talnted angel who got hked up w/ wrng people. we love u brit,â?

â??so sad this is truly a waste. feeling regret we didntâ?? do more. i love you so much Brittany and always will,â? she added.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/stars..._article_26945

Maybe there's something to those rumors.
    jumped in to post about this! also there is a solved blind item on Blind Gossip: http://blindgossip.com/?p=11475

wonder if we'll get the whole story. i hope so. even if you don't OD drugs can put a lot of stress on the body and take it's toll. the number of 20-somethings doing coke on a regular basis is getting beyond a joke and they all need a wake up call.

Blurgle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    Won't it take a few days to get her blood tests back and tissue tests?
    Six weeks is the standard delay for toxicology.

silverwaif77 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by punklove View Post

Its shocking how much his looks changed in such a short time..

Does the second photo look as if shes covering up a black eye to you guys? It could just be bags but it looks like a bruise?
    I don't know when the first photo was taken, but doesn't that look like a hospital bracelet on her right wrist?
    For cause of death my money is on a emetidine cardiotoxicity street/prescription drugs combo platter.

MAMA2AROTT Guest
    Wow this is so sad, still in shock! I feel so bad for her family right now. I hope this was not drug related.

Guest Guest
    I'm thinking they are in a club or some sort of promotional event...that's why she's wearing a bracelet..my question regarding that first pic up above is why is a grown ass man got a lollypop? doing a little X maybe?

imadeathhag Guest
    According the TMZ, the husband did not want an autopsy but the Coroner is doing it anyway. Sounds fishy to me that he did not want one.

You can most definitely have a heart defect that goes unnoticed - until it kills you.

Not a fan of her movies, really, but I do love King of the Hill! Sad story all around.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

trishsixxm Guest
    [quote=ichabodius;978408]
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    I found this on a blog-

My head is still spinning from that blog!.

trishsixxm Guest

This is one man who's wife doesn't dress him.

thinkering Guest
    I read in this morning's paper that LA police have started an investigation and will get an autopsy through, going against Monjack's wishes.
    And that she had vomitted several times earlier in the morning & that the EMT:s saw "a lot of medicine bottles" in the house.

punklove Guest
    Brittany Murphy was very ill in the hours before she went into cardiac arrest and died, sources tell TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taking prescription meds for flu-like symptoms she had been experiencing for several days. We're told Murphy began vomiting early Sunday morning and told family members she was feeling very ill.

Sources say various prescriptions were found in the home -- written for Brittany Murphy, husband Simon Monjack, and Brittany's mom. One source says, "There were a lot ... a lot of prescriptions in the house."

Law enforcement sources tell us Murphy collapsed in the bathroom and somehow ended up in the shower ... there was, we're told, a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area.

We're also told authorities did not find illegal drugs in the house, but Murphy was definitely taking various prescription meds.

Sources say her condition and the meds could have triggered a heart attack, but it's too early to know. An autopsy will be performed Monday or Tuesday. We reported earlier Monjack did not want an autopsy but ultimately it's the Coroner's call.

As we first reported, Brittany Murphy's mother told paramedics her daughter suffered from diabetes. We're told it was type 2 diabetes and people involved in the case doubt her condition caused her death.

Nicki Guest

Jonathan Brandis

It's eerie and sad.
    Very sad to see those pictures and realize both of them are gone. Two very special young people.

Desertrose Guest
    Wow, a very shocking and sad story. I hope it isn't drug related, but I am betting it is.

Hippo Guest
    What if Simon put something in one of her medicine bottles?

It's strange. When the new first broke, people were sad but now they think the husband killed her. And also how ugly and fat he was. So what? No one is perfect. It's sad a 32 year old woman is dead, found by her Mother! So deeply sad. Why can't people wait for the outcome of the PM later and then keep on bitching?

Carrera_3.2 Guest

Unhappy Girl Interupted Forever...

I thought she did a super job being the girl that kept hiding the chicken bones under her bed. There are so many types of heart problems that can go unchecked for years and years. It truly is sometimes a very silent killer. Carrera.

punklove Guest
    Publicist Ashley Berg, a partner at LFB Media Group who saw Murphy just two weeks ago at an event to raise money for disabled children, tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that the actress "was happy and totally upbeat at the event." According to the Associated Press, detectives and coroner's officials were at Murphy and Monjack's home Sunday afternoon but did not talk to reporters.

Neighbor Clare Staples told the AP said she saw firefighters working to resuscitate the actress Sunday morning. She said Murphy was on a stretcher and "looked as though she was dead at the scene."
    Murphy's husband, wearing pajama bottoms and no shoes, appeared "dazed" as firefighters tried to save her, Staples said.

Guest Guest
    huh? one report stated he was "out of town" and had to come back once told of her death...so he was there? hmmm?