Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 16232425
Results 1,201 to 1,217 of 1217

Thread: Brittany Murphy

Benion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiolus View Post
    Same here. I'd love to see something on her and the mysterious death, but Lifetime? Sigh.

I wish Dateline or 48 Hours would do something.
    In the UK we have a really good show called Autopsy. The pathologist who presented it said there was nothing suspicious about her death, but I am not convinced that is right. Looks very suspicious to me.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Benion View Post
    In the UK we have a really good show called Autopsy. The pathologist who presented it said there was nothing suspicious about her death, but I am not convinced that is right. Looks very suspicious to me.
    lol If you look up about 5 posts or so you'll see I posted that show

Benion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I believe this is the program you're talking about. Autopsy - The Last Hours of Brittany Murphy. I am watching it as we speak so not sure if it's good or not. I'm sure it is. I've watched the first 5 minutes to make sure it was the program I thought it was and apparently he gets into the husbands death as well.

Update: I watched it all and it's really good. Everything is explained reasonably. Her father is a cunt. That family "friend" is a cunt. Why they included their idiotic conspiracy theory is beyond me. I guess maybe they wanted to put it out there so they could debunk it. They still gave them way too much time imo. Definitely worth a view.

Thanks Stewart, I had tried 5 On Demand and it is not on there anymore. Am going to watch it again on YouTube now.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Cool Benion. I also posted the same show for Michael Hutchence and Karen Carpenter if you're interested. And also for Jim Morrison. I think I posted one for Morrison. I can't remember.

Her death may be re investigated. http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/b...-coroner-95096
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-27-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Then re-investigate her husband's death as well, since THAT was a strange circumstance also, following so soon after hers.
    Unless they actually suspect her mother, then what's the point?
    The other likeliest suspect is long gone and lying beside the presumed victim in the cemetery.

I agree Linnie they need to re-investigate both deaths. It is just odd how they both died.

her death house is back on the market

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/26/britta...ouse-for-sale/

luckyinlove Guest
    I wouldn't want to live there. It's a death trap.

I'm confused....I thought they tore down he house she and her husband died in. Or is this another house built in the same spot? It does look different from what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I'm confused....I thought they tore down he house she and her husband died in. Or is this another house built in the same spot? It does look different from what I remember.
    I think they did demolish her house and put up another one...I don't know about the supposed bad vibes especially if someone thought it may be haunted, Tearing the property down will probably not get rid of anything or anyone in the ghost sense. JMO

I loved Brittany Murphy, she was so talented. Very sad that she died so young and under some weird circumstances. I can't believed she lived the way she lived in that cluttered house, no wonder there was mould, no one ever cracked a window, to paranoid.

black Guest
    Was her cardiac arrest caused by heartbreak? Is it true you can die of a broken heart?

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Was her cardiac arrest caused by heartbreak? Is it true you can die of a broken heart?
    Don't know if heartbreak killed her, but I think it kills some. It's a fact that sometimes when one spouse dies the mate dies soon after, sometimes the same day. And Sissy worked with a man at Walmart who lost his wife to cancer. He just quit eating. He finally killed himself. To me, though his death was a suicide he died of heartbreak.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Why was she heartbroken? Wasn't she the first one to die and then her husband a few months later? Did someone else die that I have forgotten about?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    Why was she heartbroken? Wasn't she the first one to die and then her husband a few months later? Did someone else die that I have forgotten about?
    I found that a bit odd. Maybe they meant the husband possibly died of heartbreak, as cindy said that can, and does happen to people who are deeply grieving.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Well her Uncle is trying (still ) to establish the truth about B.M. death .He thinks her mother knows far more than she is letting on .The mother got the money too .