Thread: Entertainment Tonight Online

Smile Entertainment Tonight Online

Scott was quoted in an etonline.com article today:

The Latest on Michael Jackson's Final Resting Place

On Tuesday, ET reported that Michael Jackson will be buried on what was to be his 51st birthday: August 29. Now, we have the latest on his final resting place.

The King of Pop will be buried at Holly Terrace in the Great Mausoleum at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA, on Saturday, August 29 at 10 a.m.

"The Great Mausoleum in Glendale is sort of the Holy Grail of graves," Scott Michaels of Dearly Departed Tours tells ET. "It is a gorgeous, huge building filled with enormous hallways and gothic archways."

Jackson will be put to rest in great company. The Great Mausoleum is also where stars such as W.C. Fields and Clark Gable are interred.

"When I went into the great mausoleum for the first time, and passed the security check, I was really amazed at the sight of the hallway in front of me. It was literally like walking into 'The Wizard of Oz' and at the end of it was going to be the wizard," Michaels says.

That said, fans won't be able to see it for themselves, or visit Jackson. The only visitors allowed in the mausoleum are property owners and family members.

"When you go into the Great Mausoleum, there is literally a gate keeper," Michaels concludes.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77697/index.html

Reecy Guest

Thumbs up

It was nice to see Scott on ET.

I haven't come on this site in months so I just had to come and acknowledge Scott.

djdeath-hag Guest
    It is always a thrill (on a personal level) for me to see Scott in the national spotlight. Scott Rocks & I personally look forward to many more years/decades of seeing mailboxes, as we do.

Just saw Scott on ET!!!

I had a big on my face when I saw him too!!! YAY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

5. 08-20-2009, 12:24 PM
    Reason
    Hostility toward Scott other members and disruption.

HKWolf Guest
    Very cool!

7. 08-20-2009, 03:16 PM
    Reason
    Again with the disruption.

monroe62 Guest
    I guess they wouldn't let you say Gate Bitch!

Wasn't there once a woman named Joan who monitored the little office at the entrance?

Reecy Guest
    I saw Scott in the commercial for Entertainment tonight this evening and I told my daughter who was sitting nearby. "There goes Scott" "there goes Scott" he's my friend... I've known him for 8 years. LOL..........

So the show came on and Scott was talking about Michael Jackson being interred in the mausoleum etc. etc. and I was just beaming. She ask me where do you know that guy from? Well I couldn't tell her that I come to this DEATH HAG SITE............... She's too young and wouldn't understand. LOL.......

sheri Guest
    Saw Scott on ET on tv last night (I think it was last night). My 19 year old says "Hey Mom...there's Scott!!!! Yay Scott!!!!" And yes, she knows I'm a death hag. As we do.

Quote Originally Posted by monroe62 View Post
    I guess they wouldn't let you say Gate Bitch!

Wasn't there once a woman named Joan who monitored the little office at the entrance?
    I did say it again, using the term "crypt keeper" but they didn't use that one : )
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I did say it again, using the term "crypt keeper" but they didn't use that one : )

lol.

I'd hate to have that person's job once MJ gets there.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    lol.

I suspect that the crypt keeper will have to be armed to the teeth. Armed, angry, ugly & evil might not be enough to keep out all of the NEW relatives of those entombed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    lol.

*snicker* *EVIL LAUGHTER*...sorry, with my FL history, just had to throw that in there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

everytime i see him on tv he is always so laid back.he handles himself very well.i think its great everytime i see him.well done scott