Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 3442

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    Brandon Howard.

I call bullshit. Too little too late.

Plus who knows where this DNA sample really came from. DNA is very fragile. It isn't something just anyone can keep stocked on their shelf. Unless this collector got these dental impressions the day they were made and put them into a temperature control room with a lock so no contamination would be possible, I call bullshit. Michael's got 3 kids, you ain't one of them.
    The oldest sample of dna found is 419 million years old and found in a salt mine, so it isn't that fragile. If someone has a set of dental moulds sitting on a shelf, and those moulds are relatively recent, you can be 99% sure they can be tested successfully for dna.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Looks like he got a matching nose job unless he inherited his mom's nose. No idea what she looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Looks like he got a matching nose job unless he inherited his mom's nose. No idea what she looks like.
    http://www.mikihowardmedia.com/#!gallery

TMZ have debunked the DNA test paper they showed, it comes from a Terminator movie.

RebelRocker Guest
    yesterday they did the dna results live. i knew something was up when i seen corey feldman announcing the results. something was off about that from the get go. why would a company with their logo in the background announce this news?

Lawren Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    The oldest sample of dna found is 419 million years old and found in a salt mine, so it isn't that fragile. If someone has a set of dental moulds sitting on a shelf, and those moulds are relatively recent, you can be 99% sure they can be tested successfully for dna.
    Interesting on the salt mine.

Until he has a DNA test done with a living relative, the truth won't be known.

Cynful is it wrong that I laughed? His voice sounds like a guy from SNL trying to do Michael.

Its only Michael Jackson that a paternity/DNA case could be this fuked up so bad. Can't we just let him RIP for once in his life, please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cynful is it wrong that I laughed? His voice sounds like a guy from SNL trying to do Michael.
    Absolutely. They can put this to bed very easily. For all concerned, I wish they would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baron von zeppelin Guest
    he was a great singer/songwriter,and the saddest part of his life and elvis's is the fact of somebody would have had the guts to tell both of them no to the drugs that ended up killing each of them,they'd both probably still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von zeppelin View Post
    he was a great singer/songwriter,and the saddest part of his life and elvis's is the fact of somebody would have had the guts to tell both of them no to the drugs that ended up killing each of them,they'd both probably still be around.
    I often ask myself this question. Would you want to be as famous as Michael or Elvis? Every time the answer I give myself is no. I would rather be a clerk, because being uber-famous in not a life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Baron von zeppelin Guest
    I often ask myself this question. Would you want to be as famous as Michael or Elvis? Every time the answer I give myself is no. I would rather be a clerk, because being uber-famous in not a life.
    it is just how certain people handle fame.when you make enough money and people start telling you yes to every answer and request you make,you are pretty much headed down a one way street to destruction. I was never much of a michael jackson fan,but i respected his talent even when the story came out he was a child molester. He and Elvis followed the highway to hell pretty much the same way though.

No Tiffany, if he's in the news or just if people wanna talk about him, nobody has to let him rest in peace. See this forum areas main description for why. I can also tell you what it says since I have it memorized: Talk about the dead. They don't mind at all. So if you prefer not to see the conversation, don't read it. We're not gonna have all that people worried about giving their opinion about him or anything pertaining to him thing start up again. It causes a clusterfuck on the forum and we're just not tolerating that kind of thing anymore because it's not in the spirit of findadeath or what Scott wanted when he started and paid for the place. If you take issue with that, don't disrupt the thread. Send Nick a pm since he made the rules.

Michael was a wonderful, one of a kind artist imo. And it's time to move forward instead of backward in the spirit of the community and what Scott intended it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Well, he has Madeline Khan's nose more than he has his mom's, so I call nose job. Also guyliner. Like he's trying to look like Michael.

People have also said he makes money impersonating Michael, so yep, this smells like fish to me.

That's a good idea. Wonder if he'll hit em up for it? If not, I'm thinking it's because he's a poseur. Why? Because the last time someone claimed to be Michael's son, Jermaine said the family would welcome him with open arms if it were true. That guy turned out not to be related, I believe. Last name of Obatti I think. This was back in 2009, so I don't recall his first name.

Exactly. I deal with assholes every day. I want them in my face every day? No. Then you get your garden variety weirdo stalkers who break into your house like George Harrison, the BieberGirl and countless others have had to deal with. And the completely deranged like that chick who stalked Paula Abdul after auditioning for American Idol and ended up offing herself in Paula's driveway. And the dickhead photogs responsible for Princess Diana's death.

No wonder so many celebs turn to drugs and alcohol. People up their asses constantly giving them the heebies to such an extent they can't even switch toothpaste brands without 31,000,000 people tweeting about it. I feel badly for them sometimes but people are free to say what they want about them here because they are public figures.

So would I want to be famous? Nope. Being a regular person is good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    TMZ have debunked the DNA test paper they showed, it comes from a Terminator movie.
    I saw that. How stupid. I don't believe anything about this until he is tested by a legit facility against a living family member. Yeah he kinda looks like Michael but the picture I saw he was wearing a lot of makeup. He also released a recording of himself singing to "prove" his relation but how many MJ impersonators are out there (including this guy, I guess) who sound like him? That is the most ridiculous "proof" I have ever heard of offered.

This just came on the radio as I am typing and now he says that he has nothing to do with this and wants nothing from the Jacksons. Now I am hearing that he is possibly Joe Jackson's son, which is interesting because I was just thinking of this possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    yesterday they did the dna results live. i knew something was up when i seen corey feldman announcing the results. something was off about that from the get go. why would a company with their logo in the background announce this news?
    I wondered if that was Corey Feldman up there. What a tool he is.

Lawren Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I saw that. How stupid. I don't believe anything about this until he is tested by a legit facility against a living family member. Yeah he kinda looks like Michael but the picture I saw he was wearing a lot of makeup. He also released a recording of himself singing to "prove" his relation but how many MJ impersonators are out there (including this guy, I guess) who sound like him? That is the most ridiculous "proof" I have ever heard of offered.

This just came on the radio as I am typing and now he says that he has nothing to do with this and wants nothing from the Jacksons. Now I am hearing that he is possibly Joe Jackson's son, which is interesting because I was just thinking of this possibility.
    There's ton of impersonators! He sounds the guy from In Living Color that sang a screwed up version of Black Or White back in the day.

As soon as I saw the Joe connection I figured this guy is his kid. Not the first half sibling of the jackson clan.

Oh man, that'd be funny if he turned out to be Joe's kid, ahahahaha!

And Corey Feldman? Oh yeah, I believe every word he says, mmm-hmm. Did he get a medical degree off the internet? Cuz I'm not buying any of it until I see proof from a physician or other qualified medical expert with a track record and scientific data released to back it up.

New British TV series called 'Autopsy' features details of celebrity deaths. Here's Michael's:

Jane Goodall was in the papers the other day claiming Bubbles was beaten often at Neverland.

I always thought someone was spanking the monkey down there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1721635
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 03-17-2014 at 04:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Exactly. I deal with assholes every day. I want them in my face every day? No. Then you get your garden variety weirdo stalkers who break into your house like George Harrison, the BieberGirl and countless others have had to deal with. And the completely deranged like that chick who stalked Paula Abdul after auditioning for American Idol and ended up offing herself in Paula's driveway. And the dickhead photogs responsible for Princess Diana's death.

No wonder so many celebs turn to drugs and alcohol. People up their asses constantly giving them the heebies to such an extent they can't even switch toothpaste brands without 31,000,000 people tweeting about it. I feel badly for them sometimes but people are free to say what they want about them here because they are public figures.

So would I want to be famous? Nope. Being a regular person is good enough for me.
    It's pretty much the same with so many of those big jackpot lottery winners too. One week they are average people but the next week they are facing the media talking about that 500 million dollar jackpot that they had just won. Between scam artists trying to get their money, distant family members or even total strangers asking for money, the increased odds of being crime victims, their kids getting picked on in school, simple things like going to the grocery store or eating at a restaurant becomes impossible to do..etc.... It's really no wonder why those "winners" end up having more/less the same problems that the celebrities have perhaps maybe even worse since lottery winners probably don't have the security/lawyers/bodyguards for protection unlike what the stars have.
    Last edited by choff; 03-17-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Giada Guest
    Celebs are in the media by choice. They call the damn paps and tell them where they are. Brad and Angelina are a good example, even after having children, they still called.

As to MJ, he lived a quiet and private life for two years or so in Bahrain post his trial.

There are many like Meryl Streep who move away from the city and have the privacy they desire.

Celebs are in the media, to build or maintain their brand, or attention seeking to flatter their egos. My sympathy lies with the children, who don't have a choice in what their parents do.

Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    It's pretty much the same with so many of those big jackpot lottery winners too. One week they are average people but the next week they are facing the media talking about that 500 million dollar jackpot that they had just won. Between scam artists trying to get their money, distant family members or even total strangers asking for money, the increased odds of being crime victims, their kids getting picked on in school, simple things like going to the grocery store or eating at a restaurant becomes impossible to do..etc.... It's really no wonder why those "winners" end up having more/less the same problems that the celebrities have perhaps maybe even worse since lottery winners probably don't have the security/lawyers/bodyguards for protection unlike what the stars have.
    For those that win far less money, say a couple of million, they do face the problems above. However, there is another malaise that strikes them. They go on an enormous spending spree on a big house or two, Ferrari or two, first class holiday with all the trimmings, gifts to family and friends etc.

Then, when the running costs and maintenance bills, utility bills, property tax bill and insurance payment comes in on the house(s), the renewal of the insurance cost and running costs come in on the car(s), they find they don't have the cash to pay. It may not come in the first year, but it catches up with them. Then they have to sell everything and downsize dramatically, even may face bankrupcy. Then back to the same old job they had before they got lucky.

The smart ones invest all the money right off and live off the interest. Over several years you can save enough for a bigger house and nicer car, and as you go upscale some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

endsleigh03 Guest
    News just said the Michael Jackson performance on Billboard awards last night was NOT a hologram (so says his family)

So what was it?

(They also said it wasn't a person. Whatever it was, the face was off)
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 05-19-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    News just said the Michael Jackson performance on Billboard awards last night was NOT a hologram (so says his family)

So what was it?

(They also said it wasn't a person. Whatever it was, the face was off)
    I saw it and thought it was absolutely awesome!! Will have to go back and watch it again to get a closer look at the face.

The same company that did the Tupac hologram also did this one of MJ....if the family doesn't think it's a hologram or a person, what do they think? That it's the ghost of Michael??? Weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

The one of Tupac was way cooler.

Lawren Guest
    It was a CGI of his face (not even close) and an impersonators body. The impersonator wore a black suit with little white balls on it to capture his movement. Then the CGI face was put over his body and it was all a computer generated image of them together. So was all the background dancers that were sharing the space with him/it.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5cx7SSyMNw 4:15-5:00

It was a CGI of his face (not even close) and an impersonators body. The impersonator wore a black suit with little white balls on it to capture his movement. Then the CGI face was put over his body and it was all a computer generated image of them together. So was all the background dancers that were sharing the space with him/it.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5cx7SSyMNw 4:15-5:00
    Thanks Lawren....it's been quite a while since I read how these types of things are put together....going to watch it again more closely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lawren Guest
    I've seen it twice. That's 8 mins of my life I won't get back.

That.....thing is creepy. And the impersonator is an awful dancer.

I've seen it twice. That's 8 mins of my life I won't get back.

That.....thing is creepy. And the impersonator is an awful dancer.
    It's too bad....this could have been uber cool if it was well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lawren Guest
    Yeah. If it had actually looked and danced like Michael Jackson, it would have been awesome.

Looked like a poorly made sim. (like the computer game)

Jane Goodall was in the papers the other day claiming Bubbles was beaten often at Neverland.

I always thought someone was spanking the monkey down there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1721635
    Snap!

I think it was the thought that mattered here. We know he's dead - but the IDEA of him up on stage singing a "new" song was worth it I think. The Jacksons are gonna shit on anything that they are not getting paid for or recognition for.

For the record I thought it was cool - perfect no, but my 8 year old who is a huge MJ fan thought it was the best thing since sliced bread - that's enough for me.

On that note - the new CD is pretty damn awesome too.
    My Posse's On Broadway

No wonder I keep seeing banner and youtube ads for a new album from him, lol. So they're not getting a piece of it? Who are the proceeds going to, his kids, a charity?

Lawren Guest
    His new album Xscape came out last Tuesday.

His estate gets all the money that normally would have gone to him. In turn, they pay all the bills and give money to his mom, kids, and charities.

I bought the album and really like it. It's awesome, imo. As for Jermaine ranting that it excluded the Jacksons from participating in the compilations of these songs - not one of the songs were ever recorded originally during the time MJ actually sang with the Jacksons anyways. Then again, when does Jermaine do anything but complain? Jackie, on the other hand, said he had tears in his eyes and liked the record.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

35. 05-20-2014, 09:30 PM
    Reason
    dupe

Lawren Guest
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not buying it. They weren't around as much as they like to claim.

5 years ago today. My father died 5 years before that, on the same day. I will never forget this date. I am enjoying the new music, Escape. The audio discussions from the various producers that worked on modernizing some of the songs that MJ had held onto and amazing to listen to. I love listening to new music by MJ 5 years after his death. I think he would love this album. This is my favorite...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nw0-tcvjtQ RIP MJ!
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Mammy Guest
    Wow, five years already? I didn't think it had been that long. I still remember when the world premiere of the "Thriller" video was on television and how excited I was to watch it. That was another whole lifetime ago...

RIP

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Okay - just kinda stirring the pot here...

What do you think the chances are that he faked his own death? I mean he now has his privacy, zero debt and worth way more dead than alive.... I'm not 100% convinced, but I would like some fellow Death Had input.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Zero. I don't think he would do that to his kids. No matter what I think about him, I think in his odd way, he adored his own kids and wouldn't do that to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Zero. I don't think he would do that to his kids. No matter what I think about him, I think in his odd way, he adored his own kids and wouldn't do that to them.

I agree ZERO as well..and besides if MJ did fake his own death and make a "return" oh my imagine the legal nightmares he would be facing not to mention losing fans and maybe even having to serve jail time as well as a result. It would be the same as well with Andy Kaufman, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley or anyone else who was rumored over the years to had fake their deaths on purpose. It wouldn't be worth it.

ozzysmom Guest
    Yeah, he wouldn't do that to his kids. Us, his fans, would be pissed if he pulled a fast one....mainly for the hurt it would cause his children.

Buuuuuuuuut, I really would love to see him perform again. I could watch him dance all day long RIP Michael <3

Mammy Guest
    I also say there's zero chance, but I'm sure it would have been tempting for him at times and couldn't have blamed him. I hope he's found the peace he never found in his life.

Lawren Guest
    Zero. He also wouldn't put someone else's life on the line at the same time. (murray going to jail) Plus there's got to be a better more classy way to fake your death.

Lawren Guest
    Happy birthday

I saw where they trotted his kids out to Gary, IN yesterday. Poor kids.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I wish the press or somebody would call it like it is. Those are not his kids. Look at them. They look nothing like him. Especially that Blanket thing

desertangel Guest
    And for the five year anniversary, we have .... The Jackson Family Bankruptcy Garage Sale-Auction

https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/catalog.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    And for the five year anniversary, we have .... The Jackson Family Bankruptcy Garage Sale-Auction

https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/catalog.aspx
    Good grief!!

I have been adding some of the Off The Wall songs to my Iphone lately. Listening to them, I think it was an amazing album. It didn't cross over like Thriller did, into mainstream music, so I hadn't heard most of the songs. Rock With You was about it. I think it would have been a huge success as well if the music wasn't still classified/segregated R & B in those days.
    Regards,
    Tamie