Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Yes, there HAS to be more. It just doesn't add up otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I also think more went on in his childhood than just physical and mental abuse. When people talk about him disfiguring himself with plastic surgery i always think of it in a similar way to when people self harm due to psychological trauma.

Nayzo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    Wait, so there WAS an actual Billie Jean? O_Othought that they just made that name up and associated it with the girl who claimed MJ was the father of her kid or something.
    In the tribute issue of Rolling Stone, there was an old interview that explains that for a while, back in the 80's, MJ actually had a picture of the real Billie Jean. He had it to memorize her face in case she ever...oh, I don't know, tried to kill him or something.

Wait a tick...it was Billie Jean that killed him! Bitch!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    Michael Jackson was not my father,' says man at centre of lovechild rumours

EXCLUSIVE by Will Payne 26/07/2009

Michael Jackson??s ??secret lovechild? has declared: 'He is NOT my dad'.

Omer Bhatti has revealed how Jackson feted him as an honorary son after inviting him and his family to move in with him.
    Omer, 25, from Norway, who lived with Jackson at his Neverland ranch for eight years, hails the tragic pop legend as his ??best friend?.
    But he says there is no biological link between him and Jackson, despite widespread rumours he is the King of Pop??s illegitimate child, fathered during an alleged fling with Omer??s mum in 1983.
    Omer, who lives in Norway, has revealed Jackson always used to say that he was like a son to him and he thinks that that must be the reason for all the rumours.
    Confiding in a close friend from Oslo, Omer said: ??Michael is not my father. He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend.?
    Omer was a guest of honour at Jackson??s memorial event in Los Angeles two weeks ago ?? sitting alongside the legend??s closest relatives in the front row.
    ??Michael always used to say I was like a son to him,? he told the friend. ??But my true parents are here in Norway. The reason I was asked to sit with his family at the memorial service is because I was Michael??s closest friend ?? not because I am his son.?
    He also confided in a girl pal: ??Michael was such a special person to me and I cannot believe he is gone, I am in total shock. I have lost weight because I cannot eat anything. All I can think about is Michael and how he died.?
    Omer moved to Neverland in 1996 after Jackson had met him and his parents in Tunisia where 12-year-old Omer had been on holiday.
    Jackson was so taken with Omer that he had the boy, his mother, father and sister move to LA with him immediately.
    He gave Omer??s mum Pia a job as a nanny for his son Prince Michael and employed dad Huayoun as a driver. Meanwhile, another of Omer??s friends, Ricky Harlow, also reveals today how Omer??s bond with Jackson grew so strong that he shared the star??s bed ?? while his family stayed in a cottage in a different part of Neverland.

The sleepovers took place at a time when Jackson was still reeling from allegations that he had molested 13-year-old Jordan Chandler.
    Ricky, now 25 and living in Hollywood, told the Sunday Mirror in an exclusive interview: ??I never got the vibe anything inappropriate was going on.
    ??Omer would sleep over at Michael??s. They would hang out and watch movies and all that kind of stuff. His parents and his sister stayed in a cottage in a different part of the ranch.?
    Ricky added: ??Omer sleeping in Michael??s bed would not have been a big deal. It would have been innocent.?
    Jackson landed himself in huge controversy when he admitted during a 2003 TV interview with British journalist Martin Bashir that he shared his bed with a young friend.

That 13-year-old boy, Gavin Arvizo, later accused the star of sexual abuse ?? allegations that led to the major court case which almost ruined the superstar??s career. Jackson was found innocent of all charges.
    Now, it can be revealed that Omer was also at times sleeping in the same room as the Thriller star. Ricky said the sleepovers took place before the Arvizo case.
    Ricky, who was at that time singing with three other teenagers in a boy band called No Authority, added: ??There was a real bond between Omer and Michael.
    ??Michael was very protective of him and wanted to mentor him.?
    Ricky moved back to Norway after Jackson was hit by financial problems in 2004.
    They forced him to cut back on his massive retinue and spending.
    Omer had been such a part of Jackson??s inner-circle that he appeared alongside him at his birthday bash and starred in a home video opening Christmas presents on American TV.
    Omer is currently in hiding in Norway, where has been confiding in his female friend, who first met him at a small dance school just yards from his house in a run-down estate in Holmlia on the outskirts of Oslo.
    The friend told the Sunday Mirror of Omer??s reaction to Jackson??s death.
    ??He looked so pale and thin, I have never seen him look so depressed,? he told her.
    ??Omer is usually the life and soul of the party, but he said he had never felt so down.
    ??He had told me that, although he hadn??t seen Michael for a while, he had been really looking forward to his concerts in England because he was going to go over and spend some time with him. He told me he had planned to go to all 50 shows.?
    Omer??s friend also revealed that he has had a girlfriend called Feven for the last two years. Before that, he was with another girl for more than three years.
    She said: ??Omer told me that his girlfriend has been offering him a lot of support since Michael??s death, she has really been there for him and is helping him get through it.?
    Omer??s mum Pia also confirmed how hard her son was taking the tragedy, saying: ??He has been totally crushed by Michael??s death.?
    Persistent rumours that Jackson had fathered Omer, following a one-night-stand with his mother in 1983, have been circulating since 2004. They appeared to have acquired new currency after the memorial service, which was beamed around the globe to an audience of millions.
    And the rumours grew further still when the superstar??s brother Jermaine fuelled speculation by saying he would welcome Omer into the Jackson clan, if it were confirmed that he was Michael??s son.
    There were even reports that Omer had been seeking a DNA test to try to prove he is Michael??s son.
    But now Omer has spoken out categorically to deny reports in the latest chapter of the still-unravelling Jackson saga that has gripped the world.

I knew I smelled bullshit with this kids story...He was claiming to be Michaels kid so much he even offered to submit to a DNA test, now all of the sudden he's changing his story???

It's boring so far.

"Michael Jackson was my best friend"
    "Michael Jackson was my Best Man at my Jewish wedding. WOW!"
    "I used to shout at Michael Jackson"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

JanGirl Guest
    oh poo i forgot about this! Uri Geller makes me nauseous but i want to see it for the footage of Michael. I hope its on demand later!

JanGirl Guest
    It's boring so far.

"Michael Jackson was my best friend"
    "Michael Jackson was my Best Man at my Jewish wedding. WOW!"
    "I used to shout at Michael Jackson"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    lmao! is there good footage of MJ though?
    omg i am soooo obsessed with 'ready or not (here i come)' by the Jackson 5, i've had it on repeat all day!

Nayzo Guest
    Yes, there HAS to be more. It just doesn't add up otherwise.
    I think it started with childhood. However, I think that as he reached adulthood and the absolute pinnacle of his success, the Pepsi incident, the stress of being an incredibly public figure added to his issues. This man likely forgot how life was without the media and public watching his every move. I think that once the media's primary focus shifted from his performances to his "oddities", it truly affected him psychologically. Then of course the first accusation and the trial 12 years later...I think he was very much a broken man who didn't know how to help himself. And of course, he purposely and deliberately surrounded himself with people who didn't help him in the way he needed. I think part of the reason why he did this was because he found it incredibly hard, especially in the last few years, to trust people (not surprising in the least). So, he chose to trust people who said yes to his every request.
    Yeah, he was a drug addict, but the drugs seem to be the main way for him to help himself (in his mind).
    It's just...incredibly sad.

JanGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayzo View Post
    I think it started with childhood. However, I think that as he reached adulthood and the absolute pinnacle of his success, the Pepsi incident, the stress of being an incredibly public figure added to his issues. This man likely forgot how life was without the media and public watching his every move. I think that once the media's primary focus shifted from his performances to his "oddities", it truly affected him psychologically. Then of course the first accusation and the trial 12 years later...I think he was very much a broken man who didn't know how to help himself. And of course, he purposely and deliberately surrounded himself with people who didn't help him in the way he needed. I think part of the reason why he did this was because he found it incredibly hard, especially in the last few years, to trust people (not surprising in the least). So, he chose to trust people who said yes to his every request.
    Yeah, he was a drug addict, but the drugs seem to be the main way for him to help himself (in his mind).
    It's just...incredibly sad.
    He was so broken, but could anyone have fixed him? did anyone even try?

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post

Not much work for me to do, hun. I'll just have to cut the candle, boot up my builder, slap it on, and publish. That's a lovely candle.
    I was thinking of using this one for the main/header image if that's ok.

Nayzo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    He was so broken, but could anyone have fixed him? did anyone even try?
    I don't know that anyone could have fixed him...unless he wanted the help he needed. I truly believe he needed therapy and lots of it. However, given all the shit the media had given him, perhaps he didn't want the media to catch wind of him seeing a therapist, and making further mockery of him. For whatever reason, he didn't get the help he truly needed; either he didn't want it, didn't know how to get it, or was too fucked up to care. Or simply, maybe he thought he was beyond help. Edit: Maybe that was one of the reasons for the shows; maybe those were his therapy.
    It's so sad that his last years were spent in such...darkness.
    Last edited by Nayzo; 07-26-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Had to add a though

Hmmm... On the way to his speech at Oxford he phoned Joe in Vegas to tell him he was going to talk about him and ended the call by saying "I love you" then he said to his co-passenger "oh, that's probably the first time I've ever told him that".

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Thats not strange tho. My father never said he loved my grandfather until my G-father was on his deathbed.Sad....but not strange. And I dont recall ever saying I love you to my father.

Jennifer Guest
    I am recording the Uri Gellar thing, will probably watch it after Top Gear.

He has annoyed me this week on TV though.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    Here's a group at gratefullness.org already or we could start our own for his birthday.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...fm?l=eng&gi=MJ
    I decided to light a candle at the page, but I plan on returning to that page on Michael's birthday and lighting it again. On his birthday, I'm going to light a nice scented candle at home in his memory and have some of his music playing.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I decided to light a candle at the page, but I plan on returning to that page on Michael's birthday and lighting it again. On his birthday, I'm going to light a nice scented candle at home in his memory and have some of his music playing.
    Cindyt is making a candle thing for us on her site just for michael..

I think I found the perfect one for the page anyway. Still looking to find a candle I like. http://animatedcandles.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to the 4th one.

I do like the idea of everyone choosing one but something that wouldn't be a lot of work for you would be best I think. Still looking for one. Maybe someone else knows of one they'd like to see used?

Well crap. The order has changed so the one I was talking about isn't in the order I gave. I'll upload it:
    Saved your candle to my files, and I bookmarked that site. So you think this one would be good for the header? I think it's perfect. It looks so MJ.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

atlantis Guest
    When MJ first died, didn't Debbie Rowe come out and say the kids weren't MJ's biological children? Surely I didn't make that up in my own head. Wasn't there an anonymous donor used? The two older kids look like Debbie R. (to me)

If this is true, why would MJ NOT use his own sperm to create his kids? Even if he was impotent, they could still extract it. That really confuses me. Did he connect the whole thing with sex and that freaked him out?

When I read Tatum O'Neal's auto-bio, if I recall correctly, she went out with him (late 70's or early 80's) and nothing happened sexually. I think she was all for something happening b/c she thought he was hot, but he didn't try.

And I agree with what someone said about all the plastic surgery being akin to cutting one's self or hurting one's self due to psychological pain. Man man man, what happened to MJ?? Whatever it was, I pray he's at peace now.

hotmama Guest
    michael did not want to be fixed. he thought he was normal and people around him co-signed. even though he was doing weird things he was normal in he eyes of people on the inside.

...and his hardcore fans who refused to believe there was something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    michael did not want to be fixed. he thought he was normal and people around him co-signed. even though he was doing weird things he was normal in he eyes of people on the inside.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Im an mj fan but you could just tell by looking at him in the later years that there was some serious issues.

jarrett622 Guest
    Saved your candle to my files, and I bookmarked that site. So you think this one would be good for the header? I think it's perfect. It looks so MJ.
    Yep! Perfect, IMO, as it's the similar to the logo he loved for Neverland Ranch. It seemed to be important to him as a symbol.

imadeathhag Guest
    I'm a fan too and I could see the sadness in his eyes no matter how happy he looked

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by imadeathhag View Post
    I'm a fan too and I could see the sadness in his eyes no matter how happy he looked
    Exactly. And you could see him becoming more and more frail with time.

Scared of the Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfk1tAfTLvk

I'd never heard this song before!

Lilepad336 Guest
    Just found this, finally a picture of Omar's Mother Pia.

World Exclusive: Blanket Jackson's Mother Revealed!

July 22, 2009

It was one of the biggest mysteries of Michael Jackson's life and has lingered since his sudden death — just who is the mother of his youngest child? Now, after weeks of investigation, sources tell Star in a world exclusive that [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Blanket[/COLOR][/COLOR]'s mom is Pia Bhatti.
    In our Aug. 3 issue — [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]on [COLOR=#009600 !important]sale[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] now — we have the first photo of the one-time [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]dental [COLOR=#009600 !important]hygienist[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], who lives with her husband in a graffiti-riddled suburb of Oslo, Norway -- miles from the glitz and glamour that surrounded the late singer -- and refuses all requests for interviews.
    "Pia was sworn to secrecy about Blanket," says one close Jackson source. "Michael always liked the mystique. He never wanted anyone to know the truth about any of his children."
    So who brought together Michael and Pia? Her son, Omer, who dazzled Michael with his moonwalk in 1996 and became so close to the pop legend that within weeks the boy was touring with the singer. The pair often dressed alike, and for years Michael even claimed Omer was his son.
    No one will officially confirm that Pia is Blanket’s mom, the source continues. "But you only had to see her with Blanket. She treated him as her own for one very good reason — he is."
    Just what was Pia's connection to Michael? Will she fight for custody? Get all the details in the new Star today.

Nayzo Guest
    I admit, I think he looked pretty decent during that minute of a half of rehearsal footage we've seen from what, 30 hours before he died (although the smile/grimace at the end is hard to read). But I've also been of the school of thought that he looked happiest, healthiest and most confident on stage. And I know that a minute and a half doesn't necessarily accurately reflect his true condition at that point.
    That said, he hasn't looked "well" in random pictures for at least a few years now. Not saying pap pictures are the most flattering, but he's just looked sad and not well since the trial.
    I don't know; anyone who thinks he looked to be in his prime in such pictures needs their heads examined, imho.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    Scared of the Moon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfk1tAfTLvk

I'd never heard this song before!
    Yea It was demo song that he did for the Ultimate Collection.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...ate_Collection

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilepad336 View Post
    Just found this, finally a picture of Omar's Mother Pia.

World Exclusive: Blanket Jackson's Mother Revealed!

July 22, 2009

It was one of the biggest mysteries of Michael Jackson's life and has lingered since his sudden death ?? just who is the mother of his youngest child? Now, after weeks of investigation, sources tell Star in a world exclusive that [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Blanket[/color][/color]'s mom is Pia Bhatti.
    In our Aug. 3 issue ?? [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]on [COLOR=#009600 !important]sale[/color][/color][/color] now ?? we have the first photo of the one-time [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]dental [COLOR=#009600 !important]hygienist[/color][/color][/color], who lives with her husband in a graffiti-riddled suburb of Oslo, Norway -- miles from the glitz and glamour that surrounded the late singer -- and refuses all requests for interviews.
    "Pia was sworn to secrecy about Blanket," says one close Jackson source. "Michael always liked the mystique. He never wanted anyone to know the truth about any of his children."
    So who brought together Michael and Pia? Her son, Omer, who dazzled Michael with his moonwalk in 1996 and became so close to the pop legend that within weeks the boy was touring with the singer. The pair often dressed alike, and for years Michael even claimed Omer was his son.
    No one will officially confirm that Pia is Blanket??s mom, the source continues. "But you only had to see her with Blanket. She treated him as her own for one very good reason ?? he is."
    Just what was Pia's connection to Michael? Will she fight for custody? Get all the details in the new Star today.
    Now..seeing her picture Im MUCH more convinced that Michael is Blankets Bio father. I mean look at him. He looks EXACTLY like michael.
    I feel bad for Pia. If she did want to be sworn to secrecy she probably doesnt want the press around her...now look they're chasing her.

Unclaimed children
    Body unburied
    Prosthetic noses
    Hidden millions
    Unscrupulous doctors
    Mysterious death
    AEG tour controversy
    Unknown surrogate
    Child custody fight
    Etc.

Looks like Mike ain't gonna be left alone for a very long time.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I agree...Its really sad.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Random..but If anyone wants to watch The Wiz...Heres a link
    http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.ph...pvnojz0fb58585

I love this song that Michael made with Akon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVY_49KtHk

Death Becomes Her Guest
    Michael Jackson's eldest son was forced to watch his father die, the singer's family says.
    The pop superstar's personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray, allegedly made 12-year-old Prince Michael I watch his attempts to resuscitate him after he suffered a suspected cardiac arrest as he wanted a witness.
    However, the Jackson family believe Michael had already been dead for at least two hours and Murray's actions left Prince "understandably traumatised".
    Dr Hoefflin, a family friend speaking on behalf of Michael's mother Katherine, told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I have been told by the family and from talking to the children that on the day Michael died, Dr Murray actually got one of the Jackson children - it was Prince Michael I - to personally come into the bedroom to watch him perform CPR on his father.
    "The family have told me Dr Murray ensured Prince Michael understood the CPR procedure and that he was doing it correctly. It is the family's belief that this was intended to show a member of Michael's family that he was trying to bring Michael back to life.
    "In my opinion Dr Murray should have known Michael was already dead and I believe that is the reason he didn't move him from the bed to the harder surface of the floor to perform CPR."

Once again a tabloid report but if it is true then 'Dr' - yeah right!! Murray - you have no soul :-(

carebearsluv Guest
    Y'all know what...I've made up my mind to not believe anything that is reported until it is confirmed.

I read somewhere that someone was claiming that MJ kept a jar of noses and glue in his closet. Seriously? And how many idiots out there are actually believing all this garbage?

I'm pretty much done with the media unless it is something that is confirmed and trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by carebearsluv View Post
    Y'all know what...I've made up my mind to not believe anything that is reported until it is confirmed.

I read somewhere that someone was claiming that MJ kept a jar of noses and glue in his closet. Seriously? And how many idiots out there are actually believing all this garbage?

I'm pretty much done with the media unless it is something that is confirmed and trustworthy.
    I hear ya! Ditto. Now when I read something I just roll my eyes. One example is what was reported about the EMT who said they didn't even realize at first that was MJ and thought he was just some frail little old man. Come on! Everyone saw the E! pic of him being rolled out. What? They stopped to put his wig on, etc., while rushing him to the hospital. Puh-leeze.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearsluv View Post

Thats the way..Unless the family comes on the news saying whats true and not..Im not gonna believe anything.

imadeathhag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Now..seeing her picture Im MUCH more convinced that Michael is Blankets Bio father. I mean look at him. He looks EXACTLY like michael.
    I feel bad for Pia. If she did want to be sworn to secrecy she probably doesnt want the press around her...now look they're chasing her.

Thank goodness he looks exactly like Michael. Damn that lady looks rough! (could be just a bad pic though but Debbie is no beauty either)

carebearsluv Guest
    I hear ya! Ditto. Now when I read something I just roll my eyes. One example is what was reported about the EMT who said they didn't even realize at first that was MJ and thought he was just some frail little old man. Come on! Everyone saw the E! pic of him being rolled out. What? They stopped to put his wig on, etc., while rushing him to the hospital. Puh-leeze.

Exactly....

Death Becomes Her Guest
    Sorry for posting - we only get snippits of info here at the bottom of the world and usually third hand :-( Oh and I am not an idiot who believes the garbage - it was just my thoughts on Dr Murray - that was all.
    I will watch my P's and Q's from now on!

This video is cool! Chris Tucker cracks me up in the beginging quoting all those MJ songs....lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wSh...eature=channel
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

Get drunk and sing Elvira

I just can NOT get over how frickin' cute Blanket is. I just want to hug him and squeeze him and kiss his little cheeks!! What a doll. I love him!

Here's an article about Michael's dancing:

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critic...ncing_acocella

Quote Originally Posted by Death Becomes Her View Post
    Sorry for posting - we only get snippits of info here at the bottom of the world and usually third hand :-( Oh and I am not an idiot who believes the garbage - it was just my thoughts on Dr Murray - that was all.
    Please don't feel that you have to watch your P's and Q's. I happen to agree with your assessment of Dr. Murray. If the report is true, he most definitely doesn't have a soul. I mean, who would ask a dying patient's child to watch? That's just inhumane.

The frustration was directed at the media report, not you. So much is being said about Michael now, just like it was when he was alive, that no one knows what is malicious media and what is true.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    Please don't feel that you have to watch your P's and Q's. I happen to agree with your assessment of Dr. Murray. If the report is true, he most definitely doesn't have a soul. I mean, who would ask a dying patient's child to watch? That's just inhumane.

The frustration was directed at the media report, not you. So much is being said about Michael now, just like it was when he was alive, that no one knows what is malicious media and what is true.
    Yes..Thats what was going on...we dont think your an idiot. Dont worry lol

Hun, don't be sorry for posting! Post away! There's a lot of misinformation floating around and I've posted some of those articles because it is info about MJ and most people here are smart enough to pick it apart. Makes for good debate.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

cherryghost Guest
    I dont mind the repitition of the visuals most of the time in threads!

Being the huge topic this is.... lagging will occurr and photos would be slowing everything down!

There are loads of photos going into the MJ threads but he was a very visual artist What about MJ 3 with only images .....is it possible to have a thread with only images and little text Mods?

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Cherryghost-
    If you look at the MJ Lovers Social group..we have a part for just pics and stuff.

carebearsluv Guest
    Oh, like everyone said, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the media in general.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I just can NOT get over how frickin' cute Blanket is. I just want to hug him and squeeze him and kiss his little cheeks!! What a doll. I love him!

Here's an article about Michael's dancing:

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critic...ncing_acocella
    I tend to agree with most of that article. Michael lost a great deal of his abandon and became more reliant on the same moves later in his career, but he never failed to mesmerize with his dance. He committed totally to each move that he made onstage. It was magical to see.

I think I found the perfect one for the page anyway. Still looking to find a candle I like. http://animatedcandles.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to the 4th one.

I do like the idea of everyone choosing one but something that wouldn't be a lot of work for you would be best I think. Still looking for one. Maybe someone else knows of one they'd like to see used?

Well crap. The order has changed so the one I was talking about isn't in the order I gave. I'll upload it:
    Correction: It's true that with the individual candles all I have to do is slap 'em, make each uniform with the others, and add the name below. But I will spend some time on the header, and it's no bother. i love doing stuff like that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD