Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11181920212229 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3442

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    Michael's interpretation of things is much different from what things actually are. Omer had a different interpretation meaning biological.
    Debbie was the one who said those children were not biologically his and she was artifically inseminated. She was the one willing to give a DNA test.
    IT is possible to have have one child with no black features but it is a shot in a million that all three of them don't have them.
    My explanation is that Michael might have told Joe one thing about the kid being his son and Omer took another interpretation.
    The News of the World is the tabloid that reported Debbie's supposed statements regarding insemination. Not the most reputable journalistic outlet. They've been successfully sued a number of times for libel. The report has also been denied by Debbie's attorney, Marta Almli, who stated that the supposed interview was a complete fabrication.

Why would Debbie even feel the need to volunteer for a DNA test? I don't recall her maternity being called into question.

There have been several links posted that illustrate that biracial kids don't necessarily have 'black features' and many will share no characteristics with their darker complected parent.

During one of those court cases where Debbie was angry with the Islam group being involved with Michael.
    Debbbie said under oath the Michael was not the bio-DAD.
    Link please. I've never heard this at all.

Giada Guest
    It's important these children, (behind the view of the public), learn their bio-heritage, and process their own feelings with all involved.

Studying MJ's history, through articles and books, I don't believe he is the bio-dad, however, having said this, "the children have a right to any and all feelings toward him."

They are fortunate in having ongoing therapy and privacy regarding the DNA.

(My bio-dad died when I was 11 months of age. My mother remarried a man who had substance abuse issues. He was not a good parent. Personal stories vary ... ).

MJ is being referred to by LAPD and the Coroner's office as a, "drug addict," which tells me, he had more than Diprivan in his system at the time of death.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    It's important these children, (behind the view of the public), learn their bio-heritage, and process their own feelings with all involved.
    They must notice by now that they don't look like everyone else?

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    Our local news reported yesterday that Michael Jackson wanted his children to be taught spiritually as Jehovah Witnesses in terms of religious values.

Coroner Gets More Jackson Doctor Files

Posted Jul 31st 2009 12:40PM by TMZ Staff
    We've learned a doctor who was reprimanded for prescribing drugs to Janet Jackson using aliases has been asked to turn over his Michael Jackson-related medical files to the L.A. County Coroner's office.

Law enforcement sources tell us the coroner has subpoenaed Dr. Allan Metzger's files. As we first reported, Metzger was reprimanded by the Medical Board of California for allegedly writing fraudulent prescriptions for Janet Jackson, "using a false/fictitious name."

At the time we broke the story, Metzger would not say if he used aliases for Michael Jackson when he treated him. But we've now learned Dr. Metzger's files were labeled Omar Arnold/Michael Jackson. There is nothing illegal about using an alias if the patient's real name is also used. We're told Dr. Metzger turned the files over a week ago.

When we spoke with Dr. Metzger on July 5, he told us "I have not treated him [Jackson] for ages." At the time he told us he last spoke with Jackson by phone in April and talked about the tour, his children, nutrition and hydration. We specifically asked Dr. Metzger if he talked to Jackson about Propofol and he said he had not.

But now Dr. Metzger's lawyer, Harland Braun, says Dr. Metzger actually went to Jackson's house in April and the singer specifically asked about using Propofol at home, and the doctor advised against it. Braun told us he believed Jackson was asking Dr. Metzger to provide the drug to Jackson but the doctor declined.

Braun says Metzger wrote notes about the meeting in his medical charts, despite what Dr. Metzger told us -- that he hadn't been Jackson's doctor "for ages." Braun didn't know when Dr. Metzger wrote his notes.

atlantis Guest
    I think the reason the Dr. called Prince in was because the other staff was not allowed on that floor.
    I think they said Prince was already taking on 'the man of the house' type of responsibilities towards the end of Michael's life.

I think I heard the reason Michael wanted a sperm donor was because he had Lupus, Vitalago, a mental type of obsessive compulsive disorder (most drug addict have this). Being the perfection that Michael was, he did not want to pass this down.
    I have said this before but the pain medication triggers auto-immune diseases like lupus and vitalago so Jackson was treating one sympton and triggering another.
    The 8 other Jackson children don't seem to have this.
    Well, that makes total sense. I've always said I'm not having kids b/c I don't want to pass the crazy gene down the line to poor, unsuspecting children. His genes DO seem to be, uh, loaded, if you will, with stuff. Yikes...and no pun intended regarding loaded genes/jeans or yellow pants.

atlantis Guest
    Well, I don't have a link but I KNOW I heard it on TV somewhere in the days following MJ's death that DR said MJ was NOT the bio dad. Maybe she lied or the story was false, but I know what I heard. I did wonder why I never heard it again, though.

Somewhere around the time MJ died, the world was finally seeing pics of Prince and Paris with no mask on. I remember seeing those pics and thinking, "OMG, they are white. Those aren't his bio kids". But who knows....we may never know.

And MoonRabbit, your post made me giggle! I have thought that, too (if they ever noticed the difference in color). Love is blind so maybe they have NOT. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post
    Well, I don't have a link but I KNOW I heard it on TV somewhere in the days following MJ's death that DR said MJ was NOT the bio dad. Maybe she lied or the story was false, but I know what I heard. I did wonder why I never heard it again, though.

Somewhere around the time MJ died, the world was finally seeing pics of Prince and Paris with no mask on. I remember seeing those pics and thinking, "OMG, they are white. Those aren't his bio kids". But who knows....we may never know.

And MoonRabbit, your post made me giggle! I have thought that, too (if they ever noticed the difference in color). Love is blind so maybe they have NOT. Seriously.
    Apparantly the story is false but it was run by UK's News of the World where she was supposed to have said it so you're not going mad Atlantis
    Speaking exclusively at her home Debbie said: ??Michael was divorced, lonely and wanted children. I was the one who said to him, ??I will have your babies??.
    ??I offered him my womb - it was a gift. It was something I did to keep him happy.?
    After second birth he wanted no more to do with me
    Debbie said she was ??impregnated? like one of the thoroughbred mares she now keeps on her property, adding: ??I was just the vessel. It wasn??t Michael??s sperm.
    ??I got paid for it, and I??ve moved on. I know I will never see my children again.?
    Blonde Debbie, now 50, spoke out at the ranch in California where she lives as a virtual recluse surrounded by dozens of animals.
    And she revealed the strange true story behind her relationship with the Thriller icon, who she married in 1996 and divorced three years later. It included details of how:
    JACKSON never had sex with her throughout their marriage and parenthood;
    SHE offered to have babies for him after he told her that his first wife Lisa Marie Presley had refused to bear him any;
    THE star arranged for a sham marriage to make them appear like a family;
    HE cruelly ditched her when the painful second birth left her ??all torn up inside? and unable to give him any more kids. ??I was never a good mother, I never felt any attachment to them. It was a better feeling giving them to him than it was keeping them as my own.
    ??I know I will never see them again. I was never cut out to be a mother - I was no good. I don??t want these children in my life. My children are my animals now.?

ThinkPink Guest
    You know, who in the hell cares if Michael was the biological father or not? I have two older sisters from my mom's first marriage, and from her marriage to my father came me. But my dad adopted my two sisters from when they were toddlers and raised them as his own. He wasn't their biological father but their real dad through and through and he loved them just the same. My sisters know who their biological father is but think of him as nothing more than a sperm donor as he was never a father to them anyway. They know who their dad is. So who cares if Michael wasn't the kids' biological father? (A fact none of us know) Michael was the only father they knew -- whether or not his DNA is running through their bodies, who cares?? He's the only father they ever knew and he is the one they're mourning. Am I curious if he was biologically theirs? Sure, curious as anyone else. But would it change my mind about him being their father? Hell no, because he loved those kids and they loved him, and that's pretty much the bottom line.

Atlantis - My question was regarding the remark that DR had said under oath that MJ was not the biological father. I had never seen that reported.

I do know that there was a false (according to DR's attorney) interview reported in the News of the World, where DR supposedly claimed the kids were not biologically MJs.

atlantis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink View Post
    You know, who in the hell cares if Michael was the biological father or not? I have two older sisters from my mom's first marriage, and from her marriage to my father came me. But my dad adopted my two sisters from when they were toddlers and raised them as his own. He wasn't their biological father but their real dad through and through and he loved them just the same. My sisters know who their biological father is but think of him as nothing more than a sperm donor as he was never a father to them anyway. They know who their dad is. So who cares if Michael wasn't the kids' biological father? (A fact none of us know) Michael was the only father they knew -- whether or not his DNA is running through their bodies, who cares?? He's the only father they ever knew and he is the one they're mourning. Am I curious if he was biologically theirs? Sure, curious as anyone else. But would it change my mind about him being their father? Hell no, because he loved those kids and they loved him, and that's pretty much the bottom line.

Um, am I being yelled at??? Because I thought we were just all kind of sitting around talking about every aspect of MJ's life. That's what we do here on this forum. I don't give a rat's ass who the bio dad is. I know "bio" does NOT make a dad, believe me I do. My own bio dad has never been around. Thank God for "step" fathers. So there is no need for any of the above quoted anger.

atlantis Guest
    Atlantis - My question was regarding the remark that DR had said under oath that MJ was not the biological father. I had never seen that reported.

I do know that there was a false (according to DR's attorney) interview reported in the News of the World, where DR supposedly claimed the kids were not biologically MJs.
    That must have been what I heard. Hmmm, so everyone is still saying (or not saying) MJ is the bio dad. Okay.

That's why I love this forum....I can always count on you guys to have all the info in one place!

That must have been what I heard. Hmmm, so everyone is still saying (or not saying) MJ is the bio dad. Okay.

That's why I love this forum....I can always count on you guys to have all the info in one place!
    LOL. There is still rampant speculation as to the biological paternity of the kids. No concrete evidence either way at this point!

There are so many unanswered questions about Michael that I don't think we will ever know the 'true' story about a multitude of things. In the meantime, I keep researching!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    If we raise a collection of money, would JoCholo go away?
    dovescry1999 digs around her purse, in her pockets, in her bra...

I have 4.38 to contribute...Hell, I'll send it western union !

dovescry1999 Guest
    You know, it seriously pisses me off that Joe Jackson hasn't shown an ounce of sadness or remorse over the passing of his son. He's found the 'strength' to promote his new company, to sell his words to the highest bidder, and to create more speculation about Michael. I'm also pissed off that the rest of the Jackson clan doesn't have the damned decency to stand up and publicly tell that old devil to where to go.
    I think they believe the public knows he's an asshole... I would think they believe we won't take anything he says with a grain of salt.
    And, They are still in mourning, so they probably aren't paying him any attention...

gracehatter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    I think they believe the public knows he's an asshole... I would think they believe we won't take anything he says with a grain of salt.
    And, They are still in mourning, so they probably aren't paying him any attention...

Agreed, plus they alone know some of the secrets they've kept about ole' Joe (just like most families) and I bet the siblings are feeling some heavy guilt and regrets about now.

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames View Post
    Michael Jackson played the drums for Beat it..... it totally blew my mind when I found that out...

now you know...and knowing is half the battle
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    They've probably spent decades not paying attention to him. There's someone a bit like him in most families. Mine was Aunt Edna. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ThinkPink Guest
    Um, am I being yelled at??? Because I thought we were just all kind of sitting around talking about every aspect of MJ's life. That's what we do here on this forum. I don't give a rat's ass who the bio dad is. I know "bio" does NOT make a dad, believe me I do. My own bio dad has never been around. Thank God for "step" fathers. So there is no need for any of the above quoted anger.
    No dear, you're not being yelled at. I was just voicing my opinion as I always do, and not aimed at one person. I didn't quote anyone in my statement. Yes, we're all discussing it, and as I said, sure I'd be curious as anyone else to know if his being the biological father is true. But on the flip side, he's always going to be the dad that his three children know. If you're offended, I'm sorry because it was not aimed toward you or anyone else for that matter. Don't be so sensitive! And it's not "anger" I'm expressing, it's just knowing that in the big picture, biological or not, it's never going to make a difference to those children. They know who their dad is.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLazenby View Post
    I just got the 32 DVD/1 CD-Rom set in the mail today.... though Amazon seems to have pulled that from their listings, I definitely recommend tracking it down if the price is right.

While it is a Chinese bootleg, it is very lavishly packaged and designed. Some material is repeated, but there's still a ton of stuff to see. The quality ranges anywhere from excellent to poor, depending on the source; but there's very little that's totally unwatchable. Thankfully, stuff that *was* commercially released is cloned directly from store-bought discs - Dangerous: The Short Films, History On Film 1 & 2, Moonwalker, The One, and Live At Bucharest. The 1988 Yokohama concert seems to be a commercial VHS rip as well.

The MP3 disc sucks, containing only Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, disc 2 of History, the first five songs from Blood On The Dance Floor, Invincible, "One More Chance", and the misattributed "7even" album, which actually contains songs by MJ soundalike Jason Malachi. But this is merely one disc out of 33... and hey, the infamous fake album is kinda cool to have anyway. :-)

Despite its flaws, I'm very glad to have bought it... I'll be digging through this stuff for quite a while... :-D
    Ebay has tons of sellers selling those. I'm waiting for the prices to drop some more, though. Right now you can get them for about 50-75 dollars...

dovescry1999 Guest
    There has been no publicly released DNA analysis between Michael and his children. Has it even been performed? It is possible that they were his biological children, just as it's possible that they were conceived with donor sperm. At any rate, those kids were Michael's children. It doesn't matter whose DNA runs through their bodies.

It's been reported that Omer himself has denied the rumor of him being Michael's son. That, combined with Michael's will clearly stating that he had no other children, is enough to convince me, at this time, that Omer is simply a very close family friend.

I could kiss you...
    But, I'll keep my lips to myself...

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    They must notice by now that they don't look like everyone else?
    yes, your physical characteristics are a crap shoot. Some genes are more dominant than others tho. ALL of those Jackson kids looked like Joe before they started in on the plastic surgery (imo, trying to NOT look like Joe.) It's so hard to believe that not one of the three children would resemble the way that Michael Jackson used to look.

24. 07-31-2009, 12:31 PM
    Reason
    some made the point more passionate...

dovescry1999 Guest

And I know that all three kids were HIS children, bio or no bio. My stepfather was MY father, regardless of anything else. So I understand that notion completely.

Michael seemed to be such a good dad, so very loving. And his kids are gorgeous. And like someone said earlier, they were always pulling him close, putting their hands on him, really wanting to be CLOSE to him. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall. One of the last pictures of Michael shows he and Prince walking and talking...I would love to know what they were talking about. Prince is already starting to grow up....so handsome....I have a feeling he'll be very protective of his sister and brother.
    Thank you for voicing that so beautifully...

Michael secretly sang backup for the Doobie Brothers??????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpXK19Ik9z0

1999 MTV interview - Michael discusses creativity, songwriting, and making videos:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG7Eo...eature=related
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_qQ...eature=related

Missy Elliot vs Michael Jackson vs Doobie Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrPc...eature=related
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nayzo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    yes, your physical characteristics are a crap shoot.
    That's a good point. Every single one of my physical characteristics are from my mother. I don't look a thing like my dad. However, my dad and I have many of the same gestures and odd ticks. My actual personality is split between both parents. However, I am an only child, so had my parents not learned their lesson (), I could have had a sibling who looked just like my dad.

That said, I am on board with the opinion that dna contribution or not, he loved those kids as his own, and they loved him as their father. That's really all that matters to me.

Wheeeeee!

I just received my hardcover People Tribute: Remembering Michael 1958-2009 book. It contains a lot a pictures. Some I've never seen before!

Ok folks. You were all asked to stop reporting posts that aren't against the rules simply because you don't like someone else's opinion, yet you're still doing it. The harassment of others for their opinions or questions needs to stop. Neither approach are what forums are about.

This forum was set up and has rules designed to foster open discussion on celebrities. This thread was always meant to be about the good, bad and ugly of Michael Jackson, just like any other celebrity thread here. As it mentions in the FAQ, those who only want a certain point of view expressed or to be the star of the thread should consider setting up their own forums for that sort of thing.

Since people still aren't getting the above in this thread, I'm closing it. Do not start a new one. It may reopen in the future but not right now. Feel free to discuss Jackson in social groups, pm's and profiles. And do keep in mind that those are also areas of this forum and that forum rules apply. There are also plenty of forums out there with Jackson threads so the world shouldn't end for anyone if this one is closed.

Thank you.

Ok, we are going to try this again. Here is a reminder of the rules again. Please respect others opinions. It is not against the rules to bash Michael Jackson. It is against the rules to bash another member that post here. Please keep the thread about Michael, not about yourselves.
    Last edited by JefeStone; 08-24-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Guest Guest
    whoa the ruling is homicide! lethal levels of propathol found in his system...arrests are imminent folks!

Guest Guest
    I mean it's one thing to have experienced "Michael Jackson is Dead" but now it's "Michael Jackson was MURDERED!"

maybe that is why the family delayed burial again..because they knew that this announcement would be made?

Its going to be hard to prove that Murry gave him the dose. I read that MJ in the past tried to give it to himself

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I mean it's one thing to have experienced "Michael Jackson is Dead" but now it's "Michael Jackson was MURDERED!"

maybe that is why the family delayed burial again..because they knew that this announcement would be made?
    Exactly what I was thinking, Dear. Murder! Mind blowing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Khaos696 Guest
    I can't seem to find a picture, but they have been showing what his crypt at forest lawn looks like on the insider, and I guess its in a family/friends only area, which I think is kinda silly.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Its going to be hard to prove that Murry gave him the dose. I read that MJ in the past tried to give it to himself
    Yep. But maybe they have some evidence against him they haven't revealed.
    Plus, didn't Murry say he gave it to MJ? Maybe there's fingerprints or even DNA of some sort, like sweat or skin cells. Something.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    whoa the ruling is homicide! lethal levels of propathol found in his system...arrests are imminent folks!

Holy shit!!!!! Seriously??????

I would not call it Murder. Its not like the Doctor was trying to kill the guy. You use drugs, you know the dangers. Sometimes its the price you have to pay. IF MJ would have died the same way but on a operating table, would it be murder? He used to go to different doc's just to get procedures done just so he could get put under the stuff. Most of the fault lies with MJ

RaRaRamona Guest
    I just read a letter from the editor in the new Allure about MJ. She saw him at the airport or something once. It was interesting. Sort of.

I would not call it Murder. Its not like the Doctor was trying to kill the guy. You use drugs, you know the dangers. Sometimes its the price you have to pay. IF MJ would have died the same way but on a operating table, would it be murder? He used to go to different doc's just to get procedures done just so he could get put under the stuff. Most of the fault lies with MJ
    Good point, and I agree, Jefe. The thing is Murry knew it was wrong to give the drug to MJ and did it anyway.

Jackson Died from Lethal Levels of Proprofol.

Posted Aug 24th 2009 3:45PM by TMZ Staff
    Michael Jackson had lethal levels of Propofol in his system when he died, this according to a search warrant affidavit.

Dr. Conrad Murray told cops he had been treating Jackson for 6 weeks for insomnia -- giving him 50 milligrams of Propofol every night through an IV.

Murray told cops he feared Jackson was getting addicted so he reduced the dosage to 25 mg.

The morning Jackson died, Dr. Murray gave Jackson valium at 1:30 AM. Murray said the valium didn't work so he gave the singer an IV injection of lorazepam -- an anti-anxiety drug. Murray told cops Jackson was still awake, so he then gave him midazolam -- a sedative.

Murray gave Jackson more drugs. He says at 10:40 AM, he administered 25 mg of Propofol. Dr. Murray told cops Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug.

As we first reported, cops found 8 bottles of Propofol in Jackson's house after he died, but they do not know where it was purchased.

Cops also found Valium, Tamsulosin, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Clonazepam, Trazodone and Tizanidine, along with the Propofol.

The various drugs were prescribed by Dr. Murray, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger.

Dr. Murray reportedly told cops 10 minutes after administering Propofol ... he "left Jackson's side to go to the restroom and relieve himself. Murray stated he was out of the room for about 2 minutes maximum. Upon his return, Murray noticed that Jackson was no longer breathing."

Dr. Murray says he began CPR and at some point ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Jackson, the eldest son, to continue CPR.

Dr. Murray told cops other docs had administered Propofol to Jackson, including Las Vegas Dr. David Adams. Dr. Murray said he was at a cosmetologist's office where Dr. Adams gave Jackson Propofol.

Interestingly, according to the warrant, Dr. Murray refused to sign the death certificate at the UCLA Medical Center.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

pvezz Guest
    I can't even get my neurosurgeon to give me 10 Hydrocodone pills for post-surgery pain. The almighty dollar, huh?

Aylen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Good point, and I agree, Jefe. The thing is Murry knew it was wrong to give the drug to MJ and did it anyway.

Jackson Died from Lethal Levels of Proprofol.

Posted Aug 24th 2009 3:45PM by TMZ Staff
    Michael Jackson had lethal levels of Propofol in his system when he died, this according to a search warrant affidavit.

Dr. Conrad Murray told cops he had been treating Jackson for 6 weeks for insomnia -- giving him 50 milligrams of Propofol every night through an IV.

Murray told cops he feared Jackson was getting addicted so he reduced the dosage to 25 mg.

The morning Jackson died, Dr. Murray gave Jackson valium at 1:30 AM. Murray said the valium didn't work so he gave the singer an IV injection of lorazepam -- an anti-anxiety drug. Murray told cops Jackson was still awake, so he then gave him midazolam -- a sedative.

Murray gave Jackson more drugs. He says at 10:40 AM, he administered 25 mg of Propofol. Dr. Murray told cops Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug.

As we first reported, cops found 8 bottles of Propofol in Jackson's house after he died, but they do not know where it was purchased.

Cops also found Valium, Tamsulosin, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Clonazepam, Trazodone and Tizanidine, along with the Propofol.

The various drugs were prescribed by Dr. Murray, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger.

Dr. Murray reportedly told cops 10 minutes after administering Propofol ... he "left Jackson's side to go to the restroom and relieve himself. Murray stated he was out of the room for about 2 minutes maximum. Upon his return, Murray noticed that Jackson was no longer breathing."

Dr. Murray says he began CPR and at some point ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Jackson, the eldest son, to continue CPR.

Dr. Murray told cops other docs had administered Propofol to Jackson, including Las Vegas Dr. David Adams. Dr. Murray said he was at a cosmetologist's office where Dr. Adams gave Jackson Propofol.

Interestingly, according to the warrant, Dr. Murray refused to sign the death certificate at the UCLA Medical Center.

I find it odd that Michael's SON was asked to continue CPR. There were no other adults around who could do that? The poor child had to work on his dying father! That's rough.

NOVSTORM Guest
    This drug has to administered by an IV..So what is not to say that MJ reached up and increased the drip? They think the guy left to do something else or fell asleep and he OD'd him.. If you are drunk and hit someone with your car it is a homicide so if you give someone to much of a drug and they die neglegent homicide?

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    This drug has to administered by an IV..So what is not to say that MJ reached up and increased the drip? They think the guy left to do something else or fell asleep and he OD'd him.. If you are drunk and hit someone with your car it is a homicide so if you give someone to much of a drug and they die neglegent homicide?
    That's what I'm thinking it'll come down to.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    From what I know (which isn't much) once that drug is given it knocks you out and you don't wake up until another drug is administered to bring you out of it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It is possible, maybe, that Murry didn't give him a strong enough dose and he woke up and pushed some more which caused him to OD. IDK.

What I do know is that MJ had a massive drug addiction, a man who was a rabid insomniac who would do anything above the law, pay any price for a good sleep. And Murry is a man who was deeply in debt, who I believe was behind around $15K in the mortage hole, who apparently would do anything above the law to satisfy his debt and continue his lavish lifestyle.

That IV drug was to be used only in the OR and proper clinics, not in the home. Murry knew this, but his own greed propelled him to give it to Michael anyway. Murry is guilty at the very least of Man One.
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-24-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

GrinReaper Guest
    I agree with that. I don't think it was intentional.

However someone has a serious drug problem if they have a Dr around just to give them drugs.
    It's not like MJ was old and frail and needed care. Well heck, it's usually a nurse that does that. Taking care of the elderly 24/7 in their own home.
    But what the heck is a Dr doing there in the first place 24/7?
    Why did MJ need the drugs? Was it to relieve pain or because he was a drug addict?
    It seems like if it was the former then the Dr should have recognized that MJ was an addict and not given him anything.
    And tried to get him help in a program instead of giving him more drugs.
    It just doensn't make a heck of a lot of sense to me.
    Last edited by GrinReaper; 08-24-2009 at 02:25 PM.

ChargerBill Guest

Coroner rules Jackson??s death a homicide

Murray gave him more than just propofol....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32542682/?GT1=43001

hoxharding Guest
    This might be splitting hairs-but I was very surprised. I expected the word Manslaughter but not homicide.