Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Where did you guys get these things?

I got mine from here £44
    http://www.tomydvd.com/product_info....8009c2970b9766

I did expect it to come in the white box like it shows but it came in a lovely black Case with the Dangerous logo on it

JanGirl Guest
    Where did you guys get these things?
    I got mine from ebay but i know you dont like shopping on ebay do you? but i think you can get them from other online stores. Its the Ultimate DVD collection, 32 DVD's and one CD with 96 mp3's on thats just basically all his albums and some unreleased songs from his would be next album. Most of the DVD's are live shows but there's about 4 documentaries on there, the home movies show and 30th anniversary concert and full Ghosts video and Moonwalker and just tons of other stuff. oh its a bit naughty cos its a bootleg but i just couldn't resist.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I got mine from here £44
    http://www.tomydvd.com/product_info....8009c2970b9766

I did expect it to come in the white box like it shows but it came in a lovely black Case with the Dangerous logo on it
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    I got mine from ebay but i know you dont like shopping on ebay do you? but i think you can get them from other online stores. Its the Ultimate DVD collection, 32 DVD's and one CD with 96 mp3's on thats just basically all his albums and some unreleased songs from his would be next album. Most of the DVD's are live shows but there's about 4 documentaries on there, the home movies show and 30th anniversary concert and full Ghosts video and Moonwalker and just tons of other stuff. oh its a bit naughty cos its a bootleg but i just couldn't resist.
    Thanks for the info guys! Is it really worth the purchase? Cause some people are saying its a horrible buy.

JanGirl Guest
    I havent had chance to see much more than i did last time we mentioned the DVD set as i had to sit through 5 Harry potter films and season 4 of Supernatural again lol, tomorrow i'm going to watch them all in DVD order because i just skimmed through them, bit pissed off that one was in chinese it's one i would have liked to have listened too, also the private Videos of Michaels have got chinese subtitles on them which you can't get off either which is annoying lol
    oh i know haha but still good to have and keep.. ooh and the Superbowl performance was on one of them too without being on the menu i was so chuffed to see that, its in really good quality too. I love that performance always gives me the goosebumps.

JanGirl Guest
    Thanks for the info guys! Is it really worth the purchase? Cause some people are saying its a horrible buy.
    If i could work out how to rip dvds i would copy mine for you and save you having to shell out seen as its a bootleg anyway lol I'll investigate.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    If i could work out how to rip dvds i would copy mine for you and save you having to shell out seen as its a bootleg anyway lol I'll investigate.
    That would be awesome. How is the quality?

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert

JanGirl Guest
    That would be awesome. How is the quality?
    I say it ranged from excellent to good to fair on different things. I'm glad i bought it i paid 48 pounds for mine, dont know how much that is in dollars it use to be double dollars for pounds but since the financial market went ape shit its all changed and the pound is worth nothing. But i shall download a dvd ripper and copy them for you.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I say it ranged from excellent to good to fair on different things. I'm glad i bought it i paid 48 pounds for mine, dont know how much that is in dollars it use to be double dollars for pounds but since the financial market went ape shit its all changed and the pound is worth nothing. But i shall download a dvd ripper and copy them for you.
    awww Thank you! You are an absolute sweetheart!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE This..

Speed Demon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENLVraWP3o

Speed Demon Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED56MXTQ-p8

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    When I see this I dunno why but I hear "Can you feel it" in my head..lol

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE This..

Speed Demon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENLVraWP3o

Speed Demon Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED56MXTQ-p8
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE speed demon. Sooo many smiles!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32yNRzBf3I
    WOOOOOOOOOO
    Listen to that Crowd!!!
    They had such an amazing presence about them....It just gives me goosebumps.

JanGirl Guest
    When I see this I dunno why but I hear "Can you feel it" in my head..lol
    lol! probably because he's holding his hand out as if to feel something..

JanGirl Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32yNRzBf3I
    WOOOOOOOOOO
    Listen to that Crowd!!!
    They had such an amazing presence about them....It just gives me goosebumps.
    wow... I love that show! and Liz seems like shes had a few drinks or something lol! whats with that?

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    lol! probably because he's holding his hand out as if to feel something..
    haha no I think its because wasnt the first vid for Can you feel it kinda spacey?

wow... I love that show! and Liz seems like shes had a few drinks or something lol! whats with that?
    Yea..God Im crying again..Listening to I want you back.

Jennifer Guest
    So still no news? I was shocked when I saw the other thread closed I thought you had all been shouted at or something!

Anyway, where was I when I heard? In bed, I found out at 6am the next day my husband had got up to go to the gym and his brother text us from LA (on his honeymoon) to tell us. My SIL told me they heard all the sirens and knew something major was going on but didn't find out anything for a few hours. If we'd have stayed up for about 20 minutes on the thursday then I would've known then as I was online.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So still no news? I was shocked when I saw the other thread closed I thought you had all been shouted at or something!

Anyway, where was I when I heard? In bed, I found out at 6am the next day my husband had got up to go to the gym and his brother text us from LA (on his honeymoon) to tell us. My SIL told me they heard all the sirens and knew something major was going on but didn't find out anything for a few hours. If we'd have stayed up for about 20 minutes on the thursday then I would've known then as I was online.
    Haha no we didnt get shouted at. We're all nice little Hags. We actually spent most of the night finding moving GIF's of Michael. Purdy cool. lol

I wish I was still living in Cali. I would drive down to LA and spend some time investigating everything. My first stop would be forest lawn of course.

JanGirl Guest
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.

Snudgie Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjlN...eature=related

This has probably been posted before in the MJ part 1 thread....don't care...I bloody love it....it was just so EASY for him...the singing the dancing...you can't teach that....he was just born talented....and there will never be anyone who can compare with him....Miss you MJ...x

21. 07-25-2009, 03:09 PM

JanGirl Guest

Snudgie Guest
    Britney's awful full stop...ugh!!

Fancynancy Guest
    I wish he was still alive, sorry just had to say it! i wish i could turn back time.

I do, too. I hate this!!!!

Amaya-chan Guest
    I refuse to watch that performance because I can't stand Britney. I'll take the version with just Michael, thank you!

Me too... if only we knew back then what we know now... we could've saved him.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I feel the same.this still feels so unreal.i just cant stop the tears today...

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    I refuse to watch that performance because I can't stand Britney. I'll take the version with just Michael, thank you!

Me too... if only we knew back then what we know now... we could've saved him.
    I would like to think that we could've saved him if we knew then what we know now, but it would've been a matter of time before this tragedy happened. It looks like the Propofol or whatever it's called, is becoming the cause of death. Obviously that doctor wasn't qualified to administer this anesthetic and he would've made the same fatal error.
    Had it not been this quack, another unscrupulous person would have been hired to fill the job. I wish more than anything that someone would have been able to get through to Michael, to make him see what the drugs were doing to him and the danger of imminent death from using stuff that should only be in the hands of licensed anesthesiologists.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdi View Post
    Oh god yeah.....have you met their grandfather??????
    dovescry1999 spew cool whip from her Sonic chiller all over computer screen...

dovescry1999 Guest
    "Daddy Dearestâ??s newest horror show: Grinning like the dead-eyed zombie Michael Jackson portrayed in â??Thriller, smirking shyster Joe Jackson "

That was so funny, I had to go pee !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 120.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	254.0 KB 
ID:	15274

Is this the picture you're wanting i posted it, it was from The Star
    I was the one that originally posted about this pic from the national enquirer. I'm glad you found the pic, if you didn't, I was going to buy it tomorrow before sending it back the vendor, so you guys could see, but I really didn't want to do that. lol.

In the Enquirer it's creepier looking...It's black and white so it's more realistic, and there are a lot of details in his skin and stuff...Uuuugh I hate the picture. I'm definitely a death hag, I'll be the first one to look at death pictures, but for some reason that pic in the Enquirer creeped me out. lol.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Im listening to The way you make me feel.=)

Long live the king!

Quote Originally Posted by icalledhisname View Post
    I was the one that originally posted about this pic from the national enquirer. I'm glad you found the pic, if you didn't, I was going to buy it tomorrow before sending it back the vendor, so you guys could see, but I really didn't want to do that. lol.

In the Enquirer it's creepier looking...It's black and white so it's more realistic, and there are a lot of details in his skin and stuff...Uuuugh I hate the picture. I'm definitely a death hag, I'll be the first one to look at death pictures, but for some reason that pic in the Enquirer creeped me out. lol.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...pop-king-Jacko

I found the actual article online, i went at bought The Star at the time because i was intrigued

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    So i was just going through my VHS tapes and I found one of my dad filming me when i was little singing Dirty Diana into my big ass hairbrush.course i was saying "Dirty Maelini" cause at that point I didnt know what the song was about lol Good Memories

DEAD HEAD Guest
    Michael Jackson 2 has 132 post already ... GET DOWN !!!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    These threads are just that damn epic lol btw im already over 2,300 posts! Damn!! Lol

kingoutlaw Guest
    when the tox report comming out

I feel the exact same way. RIP Mike. I can't believe it's been a whole month.

EDIT: And I still can't believe this man hasn't been given a proper burial yet either.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

There is a big party in heaven.....Ed, Michael, Heath, and Farrah.

It's gonna be a very sad Birthday for me this year, it's on August 28th and Michael's will be on the 29th. It's gonna be hard!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    It's gonna be a very sad Birthday for me this year, it's on August 28th and Michael's will be on the 29th. It's gonna be hard!
    Aww thats gonna suck! Im sorry hun.im gonna do a candle light vigil type thing on his b-day

heartbreakdj00 Guest

This is awesome!
    I love zoolander btw.

stacebabe Guest
    Love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cubican View Post
    there is a big party in heaven.....ed, michael, heath, and farrah.

stacebabe Guest
    That reminds me of a story about a friend of mine...He was telling me his friend's wife used to sing Van Halen's "JUMP" as "Maxwell Jump" instead of "Might As Well Jump" -- I work with her, it kills me not to walk by and say, "Maxwell Jump!"

So i was just going through my VHS tapes and I found one of my dad filming me when i was little singing Dirty Diana into my big ass hairbrush.course i was saying "Dirty Maelini" cause at that point I didnt know what the song was about lol Good Memories

LOL! That's hilarious!
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    That reminds me of a story about a friend of mine...He was telling me his friend's wife used to sing Van Halen's "JUMP" as "Maxwell Jump" instead of "Might As Well Jump" -- I work with her, it kills me not to walk by and say, "Maxwell Jump!"
    haha Thats awesome! Yea I didnt know till a couple years later that Dirty Diana was a song about a groupie. So By me saying "Dirty Maelini" I was basically proclaiming myself as a Michael groupie. lmao...Oh if only. lmao.

desertangel Guest
    Very Interesting. I didnt know most of that info.Thanx for the post.
    I didn't know most of that stuff about Elvis either. When you think about MJ saying to LMP, something about ending up like EP... gaahh... I sorta got creeped out.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    I didn't know most of that stuff about Elvis either. When you think about MJ saying to LMP, something about ending up like EP... gaahh... I sorta got creeped out.
    I hate conspiracy theories..cause they make me think to deeply about stuff. lol.

I really hope they get michael buried soon..Does the casket protect the body from this ungodly heat?If not..Can you imagine how he smells by now? *Sputter* Ickkkk.

kimmer927 Guest
    I got more pictures back and thought I would post them from our trip. These were taken July 5th, before the memorial and are of various places and people. I hope I do this right.

out front

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2624/...aa7e18.jpg?v=0

This was in front of the death house and I just thought it was weird these guys are there an entire week after everything has been moved out. I also have close ups of them, hope I don't get in trouble for taking them and posting.
    Last edited by kimmer927; 07-25-2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added info

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmer927 View Post
    I got more pictures back and thought I would post them from our trip. These were taken July 5th, before the memorial and are of various places and people. I hope I do this right.

out front

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2624/...aa7e18.jpg?v=0

This was in front of the death house and I just thought it was weird these guys are there an entire week after everything has been moved out. I also have close ups of them, hope I don't get in trouble for taking them and posting.
    Oh thanx for posting that. Maybe they were still there hoping to catch a glimpse of someone important

desertangel Guest
    Rumour has it she got Michael started abusing the pill popping. La Liz goes way back with substance abuse. Arnie Klein was her doctor first... she intro'd him to MJ. So yah, she was probably wasted. Same in the MJs first Christmas video... probably wasted there too. Wonder why she hasn't keeled over... all due respect, mind you. Just askin... in a rhetorical way.

52. 07-25-2009, 06:21 PM
    Reason
    picture didn't come out