Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Farley

I am no expert, but my best guess would be lividity?
    Maybe one of our fellow death hags in this line of work could step in here to say.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

guyinpto Guest
    Those pics are horrible....I hope his spirit is at peace.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    *Sigh*

blackdahlia Guest
    WOW!. Poor Guy...He was funny though. Now I wanna watch 'Tommy Boy'

rayvar Guest

Bothered but not as you may think

Several things about the pictures bother me, death is not one as I have seen too many dead or dying.
    As long as the pictures have not been mirrored, #1. his right hand was holding something at the time of and shortly after his death. Don't tell me the heart attack caused his hand to contract, while it's true that does happen, the swelling of his hand and the digits (fingers) final position tell me he was holding something in that hand that does not appear in the picture, hmmm? #2. If the pics were taken by the hooker (Heidi) then whats with all the rags next to his head that obviously were used to wipe away blood? #3. Whats with the cash laying next to his body? #4. Look at the sleeve of his right arm. when the body gassed and started to purge, fluids came from every open hole. there is blood at the inside joint of his elbow which tells me he was shooting heroin and not snorting it as was claimed by the hooker (or he was shot up by someone else after being unconscious) I think there is a lot more to the story than the public was ever told.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    I bumped into David Spade at a hotel a couple weeks ago... I so badly wanted to sit him down, have a beer and listen to Chris Farley stories!

Such a senseless waste. Tragedy.

caligrown Guest
    I'm sure they were the first pictures of a dead person on this site I had the guts to look at, and I pretty much wish I hadn't. They're very disturbing, but I think the story kind of got to me even more, just the way he died alone like that. I saw Tommy Boy the other day, and I just feel horrible for him.

His photos are the only ones I daren't look at.

I think there is a rosary in his hand in the picture. That may be what you are referring to.

I hope that hooker lives with guilt every day of her life.

Did you see that his brother will be in the new movie, "An American Carol"?

Dylgem22 Guest
    ^^ his brother looks so much like him ...

I really was sad when Chris passed .. I love the movie "Tommy Boy" and I think at the time he made SNL .. those SNL years were the best IMO .. and yes, his pics are one of two I really don't like to look at ..

c l p Guest
    i'll tell you i know what death smells like, i lived next door to an elderly man who i used to do food shoping for well i hadn't seen him for about a week a walked over to his house and the worst smell you could think of was coming out the door. lets just say that when we opened the door he was really ripe. bloated, full of fluids that gushed out when he was moved. i will never forget it. i still miss him. and i will never forget what i saw and smelled. clp

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by norah View Post
    I am no expert, but my best guess would be lividity?
    Maybe one of our fellow death hags in this line of work could step in here to say.

Lisa is our expert without a doubt!

Somewhere twixt San Antonio & Corpus Christi
    Farley's passing did not affect me one way or another, I only found him mildly amusing...I gotta say though his death pics really disturbed me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

American Progress

jnjmac13 Guest
    I think everyone who posted something on this thread should read "The Chris Farley Show." Its a compilation from everyone who knew him. He was paid to play the fat obnoxious guy- a role that made him famous. His talent was much broader than the comedy that we saw, i.e the "Fatty Arbuckle" role that he was scheduled to make. He was introduced to alcohol from a family of alcoholics, including his mother and father. He was in and out of rehab and even had over 3 years of sobriety under his belt before his last fatal relapse. He had steady girlfriends. The prostitution was not about sex, it was about having someone to do drugs with. If the sex happens, that's just a bonus. His family and friends did help him with sobriety. They encouraged his treatment; the problem with addicts is nothing or no one can stand in their way when they want a fix. Addicts are selfish that way and those left behind live with the guilt of wondering if they could have done more.
    BTW, a friend who found the body along with his brother actually placed the rosary in Chris' hand.

Mrs Tingles Guest
    Oh my god that poor man. I'd never seen those pics before. Was that Heidi woman ever charged with leaving him? What a awful person!

ByrdSar Guest
    I'm surprised at my lack of "gross factorness". Yes, the pics are disturbing, but I didn't think they were that bad, compared to some other pics I've seen, which are like "YIKES!"...but I'm getting off topic. Yes, the pics were gross, but they didn't make me puke, and I hope that Heidi girl gets whatever is coming to her. I for one LOVED Chris Farley and wish I could live in a van down by the river...

Belle du Jour Guest
    I despise "Johns". I didn't drive for a long time and had to walk alot. I often got propositioned by creepy men passing by. I once was walking down a sidewalk and I had one guy in the parking lot to my left and another guy on the street to the right of me both trying to "get a date" at the same time. I was 16 years old. Disgusting.

That said, maybe it wasn't so easy for Chris to get a female interested in him. The only time I can start to understand why someone would want to pay someone who has NO interest in them is if they absolutely can not find anyone who wants to be intimate with them. Maybe this was the case for poor Chris.

Fujicakes Guest
    Chris Farley's death was my first significant celebrity death. I was ten years old when I watched the headline on the news, and I remember telling my dad about it. It was significant because I liked a lot of his movies (even Beverly Hills Ninja ) and it was weird to me hearing about someone famous dying. I guess it's because of that that, while I don't easily become disturbed or ooged out by dead people pictures, I felt some sadness looking at his pictures. Though many loved him, that was the life he led, and that's what it led him to. May he RIP.

Those were the first death pics I saw and gave me nightmares for days! Haven't been able to look at them since!

Bnez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Tingles View Post
    Oh my god that poor man. I'd never seen those pics before. Was that Heidi woman ever charged with leaving him? What a awful person!
    Once again, like it is already written a few times here: These 3 Pics WERE NOT THE ONES THE HOOKER HEIDI MADE! The story about his death is written in a way you could understand it like this, but the pics show Farley while he had been dead for a lot of hours. And above a user wrote, a friend of Farleys brother put the rosaria in his hand after they found him dead the next day.
    I think these pics are made by the police (like it`s said here before) or by farleys brother or his friend.

But then it would be very interesting to look at the photo the hooker made, while he was still alive /short before his heart attack.. DOES NOBODY HAVE IT?? Above the pics its written that the GLOBE postet it.

Bnez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvar View Post
    Several things about the pictures bother me, death is not one as I have seen too many dead or dying.
    As long as the pictures have not been mirrored, #1. his right hand was holding something at the time of and shortly after his death. Don't tell me the heart attack caused his hand to contract, while it's true that does happen, the swelling of his hand and the digits (fingers) final position tell me he was holding something in that hand that does not appear in the picture, hmmm? #2. If the pics were taken by the hooker (Heidi) then whats with all the rags next to his head that obviously were used to wipe away blood? #3. Whats with the cash laying next to his body? #4. Look at the sleeve of his right arm. when the body gassed and started to purge, fluids came from every open hole. there is blood at the inside joint of his elbow which tells me he was shooting heroin and not snorting it as was claimed by the hooker (or he was shot up by someone else after being unconscious) I think there is a lot more to the story than the public was ever told.
    Good photo- study i think. My opinion:
    1. Maybe he hold his watch in his right hand, i read in an article that Heidi stole it bevore she left the appartment.
    2. Look at my other post, this are not pics made by Heidi. Maybe he was able to clean up hisself before his heart attack.
    4. I think you are absolutely right with this idea.

Bnez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    Um, welcome to the boards. Maybe try not to write in caps so much- it sounds like you're yelling at us.
    Thanks. That was not my intent. Its just the way we use these boards in germany. Maybe we have a more rude using of these boards, even if i for myself just use the ones where i tihin they are usefull and not a waste of time.
    Greets

Bnez Guest
    LOL! No problem.

I am so interested in the photo Heidi took while leaving the scene. How difficult it is to the other pics.
    These 3 pics and the story behind, maybe because so full of information, is so sad and hard to stand. Being a fan is another thing too, but reading his last years and detailed his last day and then seeing this pics is hard to handle even if you see a lot in the internet.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Lisa is our expert without a doubt!
    Thanks cherry!

I thought I explained this somewhere already, but I went back and looked at the pics again, and Chris Farley has what we call a foam cone in his mouth and or nares. This is seen usually in drug OD's, drownings and deaths from congestive heart failure. They are quite common in these deaths and are seen by investigators on a regular basis.

The blood like substance that you see about his face is called purge. This is what happens when the gasses in the body build up and try to escape. It comes out of the orfices of the body, usually the nose and the mouth most often. Due to the way he is lying, it looks as if the purge (which is not all blood, it is a mixture of fluids) has leaked backwards.

The congestion that you see in his face and upper chest is seen in heart attack victims quite a lot. Listed as OSC on his DC is coronary atherosclerosis which is the medical term for clogged heart arteries.

If not for the drugs, Chris would have died of a heart attack at some point. I'm not sure how narrowed his arteries were, but probably pretty narrow.

A foam cone sounds like something delicious from a Dairy Queen.

lol ewwww

lisalouver Guest
    A foam cone sounds like something delicious from a Dairy Queen.
    Well, not exactly, but close...

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsunshine View Post

lmaoooooooooooooo!

Foam cones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bnez Guest
    I have got no idea what a foam coan is, (cant find my oxford dictionary)but i am probably sure that this is not one of the Heidi the Hooker pics, is it?

Bnez Guest
    I dont know if it is already said here, but on picture Nr.1 you can see that the little table on the left side is full of white powder..

Two Lost Souls Guest
    So I finally broke down and looked at the pictures. I really wish I hadn't. They actually turned my stomach.

Poor Chris. He seemed like such a great guy, it's sad to see him like that.

GrinReaper Guest
    I went to his grave and took pictures of it and the chapel where Chris is interred.
    Anyone interested in seeing them?

33. 01-17-2009, 05:15 AM

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aislingB View Post
    I'd like to see them. Is it usual for that white stuff to come out of his mouth? He looks really lonely with rosary beads in his hands.
    I'd like to see the pics as well, Grin.

And no, the foam cone that Chris has is not unusual at all. I posted about it a few posts up.

Rhiannon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    The smell is awful. Even after a couple hrs after they pass you can smell death in the air. The worst ones of all are the bloaters.
    Well, do you mean dry bloaters or what happens after a floater hits the air? Even the worst bloater will dry out and/or mummify after enough time neglected. Once you pull a floater out of the water, though, it's all downhill...

I finally saw the dead pics, after having gone all this time without looking. Poor guy. Those made me sad.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

InBruges Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I finally saw the dead pics, after having gone all this time without looking. Poor guy. Those made me sad.
    Yeah it was sad seeing him like that. Especially when you see him in films such as Tommy Boy!

Nerak Guest
    yup, those were some of the first pics I saw on here, and I was a huge fan, very sad indeed, I hoep he is resting in peace.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jeca View Post
    One of my all time favorites. I love the quote, " You kids better pray to the gods of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, cuz if it does I'm gonna sail over there and shove an oar up you ass!" LOL
    Love Tommy Boy! so sad even after 10 years...

Long Gone Day Guest
    I..will..never..forget..seeing..him..for..the..first..time..on..Saturday.Night.Live
    competing..against..Patrick..Swayze..to..be..a..Chippendale..stripper...

Couldnt..believe..what..I..was..seeing...and..couldnt..stop..laughing....He..really
    pushed...it..to..the..edge.....RIP..Chris..

41. 01-30-2009, 01:59 PM

Long Gone Day Guest
    Oh...My...God.....

43. 01-30-2009, 02:06 PM

lisalouver Guest
    Ok, now that picture made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkering View Post
    Let's hope she grows into her looks.
    On a sidenote - I always thought Chris was a babe.

I actually had quite a crush on him myself. I thought he was cute, and of course there was the funny factor.

That pic of that little girl is fucking hilarious!! LOL

46. 01-30-2009, 02:36 PM

Lisamarie Guest
    I agree there was something about him....poor guy..I woundent have left him that night!

48. 01-30-2009, 02:39 PM

Lisamarie Guest
    I know right.....sad way to go..have the world at your feet and to die alone on the floor is heartbreaking!!

carebearsluv Guest
    Interestingly enough, I can't handle about 95 % of the content in here. LOL But the Chris Farley pics don't bother me that much.

I just wish he would have been with someone that tried to get him help.

WendyK Guest
    His brother and him could of been twins! Kevin Farley did an outstandng job in the movie An American Carol!

Those pics tripped me out. I always imagine drug overdoses as "clean". Kinda like the person just went to sleep and never woke up. I had no idea about the purges. Yuck.

He did die in such a sad and unnecessary way, just like Belushi.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

TheScoocher Guest

rjbrasher Guest
    i read this, i knew there was drugs in that apartment, you could see the powder substance on one of the end tables in the pics i believe.

In early 1997, a decline in Farley's health was frequently noted in the press. Following his guest appearance on SNL for the last time on October 25, 1997,[21] his hoarse voice and apparent perspiration were the subject of public scrutiny.[22][23] In the years before his death, Farley had attempted to seek treatment for alcohol and drug abuse on seventeen separate occasions, as well as numerous visits to weight reduction treatment centers.[24]
    On December 18, 1997, his younger brother John found Farley dead in his apartment on the sixtieth floor of the John Hancock Center in Chicago.[25] An autopsy later revealed that Farley had overdosed on a combination of cocaine and heroin (a speedball) [26] with advanced atherosclerosis (a severe narrowing of his coronary arteries) cited as a "significant contributing factor" in his death.[19] Farley's death was similar to the death of John Belushi, a comedian and actor who, like Farley, starred in Saturday Night Live. Both died at age 33 of a drug overdose.[11]
    At the time of his death, it was reported that there were no illegal drugs found in the apartment, only prescription pain killers. In the 2008 official biography, The Chris Farley Show: A Biography In Three Acts, it stated that there were actually several bags of cocaine found in the apartment.

Death pics do not bother me, but his did. It haunts me to this day. I just wish he had been able to kick, but some just cannot, and he was one of them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD