Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on, let's load up Scott's van with hags

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    February is a good idea... it wont be so hot like it is now. Yes, Feb. is good for me too!

2. 09-03-2009, 10:37 PM

a clever sheep Guest
    I'm going on the tour tomorrow, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by a clever sheep View Post
    I'm going on the tour tomorrow, yay!
    So NICE to meet you! Thank you so much for the toffee! Love it. x
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

a clever sheep Guest
    I went on Scott's tour yesterday and had a wonderful time! Scott is tall, handsome and fit, with some one-of-a-kind tattoos. He. recognized my user name, which was flattering. I got to sit in the front seat. The van was full of eager riders. I thought I knew a lot about the subject matter but Scott knows WAY more (and he gets invited to parties). We drove for hours through Beverley Hills, Hollywood, and Los Feliz mostly and saw every interesting thing. Lots of old and new and lots of death, scandal and gossip, with audio presentations, individual books of pictures and constant commentary where he ties people and events together. I was uncharacteristically quiet, afraid I'd miss something. Except for, after he described someone as "crazy as a rat in a coffee can", I kept laughing inappropriately every time I thought of it! The tour had humor, and much death hag detail which was handled tastefully (for the non-hag patrons). I've driven around LA alone with books and addresses, but that's hard to do. The only way to tour thoroughly and comfortably is with Scott. Excellent value for a small cost. He has a Hollywood Movie Tour that sounds really interesting. I want to ride with Scott again!

1karenhb Guest
    His tours are great! Welcome to the Dearly Departed Tours alumni group

Littleroben Guest
    *LR sits and sulks in the corner* One day I'll get there....I need to keep saving my pennies

Quote Originally Posted by Littleroben View Post
    *LR sits and sulks in the corner* One day I'll get there....I need to keep saving my pennies
    Move over. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD