Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrah Fawcett

phirerednga Guest
    Very sad news, shame that Ryan didnt move fast enough and marry her, but he was quick enough to announce his "intentions" to the media......seems to me he was looking for some poor poor mes.

Daisy'sMom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NessaChanel View Post
    I have a feeling I know who the next person is...
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy'sMom View Post
    Who?
    I'll PM it to you.
    Just out of respect I don't want to jinx or post anything unless everyone else wanted to know who it is.

burgtwngrl Guest
    I think what hurt the most was she fought so hard... she didn't want to go... she was a survivor... My mom and dad were the same way... they didn't make peace with dying they fought til the end and to me that is the tragedy. I hope I'm not like that when it's my time to go.

burgtwngrl Guest
    I love this Photo

Jaxxx Guest
    GODSPEED, My sympathies goes to her father

John Connor Guest
    Goodbye Farrah. You made things better.

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    I agree with the other people that posted here: CANCER SUCKS!!!!
    No matter how young, healthy or beautiful you are, it seems like a Cobra when it strikes! If that's the way it's going to be, then to heck with the dieting and exercise for me!
    I'm now going to find me a cupcake and a glass of wine!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

hoxharding Guest
    http://perezrevenge.com/ryan-oneal-i...#more-46317yan
    This is a video where the paps ask Ryan about Farrah's health and he informs them of her death. I could be wrong,but a couple of the Paps sounds actually upset.

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    This is a video where the paps ask Ryan about Farrah's health and he informs them of her death. I could be wrong,but a couple of the Paps sounds actually upset.
    They did and they seemed concerned about Ryan. I am sure he is devastated - they were together all combined over twenty years. His heart is probably breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    I love this Photo

That photo made me cry. She's like a damn goddess.
    So damn gorgeous.

Cadence71 Guest
    Maybe it's innappropriate to say but if one good thing came out of this. Ryan didn't get his wish... God was watching over her on that one.
    Agreed.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Thanks Cadence... I actually felt bad posting that because I'm sure he's heartbroken but I just didn't think he had her best interests at heart.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Oh my that look on his face... I remember what that feeling is like.

Poor Farrah...she's finally at peace after such a long battle RIP sweet Angel.

Chevyheaven Guest
    RIP Farrah. You really were the goddess. So beautiful.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    She isn't suffering anymore...sometimes death, itself, is the blessing.

RIP Farrah

burgtwngrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    I'm now going to find me a cupcake and a glass of wine!

I'm craking open a beer here... I can't do homework and get through this day without some liquid courage.

Cheers to Farrah's Memory...

care to Join us?

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GravesEnd View Post
    RIP Farrah. You filled my life with pleasant memories.

Farrah Fawcett passed away at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, about 5 miles from my home.
    I was expecting it any day now. The 20/20 special coming on with Barbara Walters, made me feel like she would die, like Tammy Fay did when she did Larry King. I've wanted to get the First Season of Charlie's Angel's for a long time...I'm going out to buy it.
    On another note, St. John's Hospital was the actual hospital that Marcus Welby, M.D. filmed at. God Love you, Farrah!

lynn wilson Guest
    R.I.P. Farrah...

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZIZVOGUE View Post
    I was expecting it any day now. The 20/20 special coming on with Barbara Walters, made me feel like she would die, like Tammy Fay did when she did Larry King. I've wanted to get the First Season of Charlie's Angel's for a long time...I'm going out to buy it.
    On another note, St. John's Hospital was the actual hospital that Marcus Welby, M.D. filmed at. God Love you, Farrah!
    my hubby & son got me this for christmas the year it was released~ my son & i have watched the entire thing over & over~ i will have to get it out & watch it again in tribute to the bestest angel~

RIP Farrah! May she truly rest in peace
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad to hear she's at rest now. What an awful way to go.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    my hubby & son got me this for christmas the year it was released~ my son & i have watched the entire thing over & over~ i will have to get it out & watch it again in tribute to the bestest angel~
    I have the DVD. She is so sexy in it and she has the best clothes.

Rest with the angels, dear Farrah.

So truly...I love farrah and rest in peace to the woman...but do you think ryan TRULY loved her or do you think he was trying to marry her for the wrong reasons?

burgtwngrl Guest
    Has ANYONE heard if her father was there and how he is holding up? Oh that poor man... My heart just sinks to think of him.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NessaChanel View Post
    So truly...I love farrah and rest in peace to the woman...but do you think ryan TRULY loved her or do you think he was trying to marry her for the wrong reasons?
    I think he loved her as much as he could. He was opportunistic and he's hurt her very badly over the years. He's a selfish person and he's not a good role model for his children. Look how they all turned out?

Not to mention that Farrah has a 90+ yr old father and I know I was concerned that Ryan would rush into marrying her and then have her will changed. that would have been potentially bad for Redmond and her father.

I'm sure that she has made provisions for Ryan in her will. I think he wanted to play the Role of Widower... I think he still will he just doesn't have the legal title.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Now I know what I want for Christmas the Charles's Angels DVD Season one. I ususally don't start making my list this early but there's a first time for everything.

hoxharding Guest
    http://defamer.gawker.com/5302375/fa...cett-1947+2009

This features the opening of Charlie's Angels(first season)
    Letterman interview with Farrah
    and
    Trailer for 'The Burning Bed'

straighta Guest

Unhappy

Maybe it's innappropriate to say but if one good thing came out of this. Ryan didn't get his wish... God was watching over her on that one.
    But the reverse side of this is that it's possible that Farrah didn't get her wish either. I agree that Ryan is a bastard, but, at some point in her life, she loved this bastard and, let's face it, he stuck by her side until the very end. If she didn't want him there, I'm sure he would not have been there. We all assume that it was Ryan that wanted to marry Farrah so much, but maybe she proposed the idea.

I've had a few people I know die of cancer and all of them did what I call "tying up loose ends". Some of them reached out to old lovers, boyfriends, etc. because they knew time was getting short and they just wanted to settle things. Plus, it's not uncommon for a person who has a terminal disease to want to get married to the person they never married, but had long term relationships with.

I'm kind of sad that they did not get the chance to get married because I think that getting married is something that Ms. Fawcett possibly wanted to do before she died.

burgtwngrl Guest
    well he did say that he asked her several times over the years and he asked her again recently and she agreed. Farrah didn't want to marry again because she even said in the video that she felt she would lose her independance. In my honest opinion I dont' think she wanted to get married I think he did.

At the core of this, whoever would take over Farrah's estate would be in charge of the care of her elderly father and her troubled child.

For this reason, I was interested because all of Ryan's kids have been in trouble.

I am sure that the statement that Ryan made was "if we could just get her to nod her head" would mean she didn't have the strength to do that.

I am glad the marriage didn't happen.

I think we also need to pray for Redmond and Farrah's father.

Two vulnerable human beings.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

hotmama Guest
    i wonder why he never married her?? she did have his son. i wonder why she stayed so long. they say both had addiction problems. that is sad because addiction can make you think alls well or have you not think at all.(whitney houston) addiction love between 2 people is so strong. ryan's kids did not turn out so well. poor kids. sad when your parents help you fuck up your life because you can do that alone. no help needed. well farrah is no longer in pain. my mom had cancer also. when i saw my mom after she passed i looked at her and said "mom it is all over. all the pain is gone". then i remembered thats what christina crawford said to joan as she lay in her casket in "mommie dearest". dang i watched alot of tv lol. anyhow farrah rest in peace. you were a trooper...

Wow, just heard at work, RIP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

burgtwngrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    i wonder why he never married her?? she did have his son.
    He wanted to marry her. He asked her several times over the years but she always said NO, she didn't want to lose her independance.

It would have been a bad thing if they got married before she died. I don't think he's responsible enough to take care of her estate.

Redmond and her father would have been at his mercy.

Guest Guest
    I have only been lurking the last couple of days and checked in today to see her name has moved...Rest in Peace Brave Lady...there is no more pain...and YES I believe there is rain in heaven

I didn't even know Ed McMahon died until I checked in today...I need to make it a point to check in daily...Hope him and Johnny are yukking it up!

guardmom2008 Guest
    I just heard it on the news. Truly a sad day for many.
    RIP Farrah.

Just found out. Glad shes not in pain anymore.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Just found out. Glad shes not in pain anymore.
    I agree Hon!
    I am just wondering if Ryan managed to marry her before she died?

I think he loved her as much as he could. He was opportunistic and he's hurt her very badly over the years. He's a selfish person and he's not a good role model for his children. Look how they all turned out?

Not to mention that Farrah has a 90+ yr old father and I know I was concerned that Ryan would rush into marrying her and then have her will changed. that would have been potentially bad for Redmond and her father.

I'm sure that she has made provisions for Ryan in her will. I think he wanted to play the Role of Widower... I think he still will he just doesn't have the legal title.
    Best explanation. I think that's all I've been thinking about but you definitely laid it out in words.

Has anyone heard anything from Lee Majors? She was married to him back in the day.
    My Posse's On Broadway

burgtwngrl Guest
    Saw this on You Tube wanted to pass it on to everyone I thought it was a nice Tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtNeSOGkvI

burgtwngrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    I agree Hon!
    I am just wondering if Ryan managed to marry her before she died?

No, there wasn't enough time. I'm kind of glad I think it's better this way

c l p Guest
    her acting skills came out in the burning bed that is when she truly shined. RIP baby girl

Quote Originally Posted by c l p View Post
    her acting skills came out in the burning bed that is when she truly shined. RIP baby girl
    The Burning Bed is my favorite movie of hers. I thought she was exceptional in Small Sacrifices too.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

c l p Guest
    someone does have a cure for cancer but the usa goverment told him he could'nt practice here and took his license and wrecked his reserch. you know if they allowed a cure there would not be as much money for goverment and drug company. it is not about life but money.

Bidmor Guest
    http://defamer.gawker.com/5302375/fa...cett-1947+2009

This features the opening of Charlie's Angels(first season)
    Letterman interview with Farrah
    and
    Trailer for 'The Burning Bed'
    In watching Angels trailer I had forgotten that David Ogden Stiers was part of the cast... Maj. Charles Emerson Winchester

BTW, the Letterman interview vid has been pulled by CBS
    Last edited by Bidmor; 06-25-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Cherry Malotte Guest

Bless her...

If I ever face cancer, I hope I do it with the strength that she had.

I hope to Christ this shocks that loser ass son of her's to get a fucking grip.

1karenhb Guest
    After all this time it's hard to believe she is actually gone. RIP Farrah