Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrah Fawcett

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    An icon from our teen years. She will be truly missed. I too was hoping she would be able to fight this, and possibly win, and be with us a little longer. RIP Angel Farrah

Bidmor Guest
    Sadness for the loss of a fellow Texan. People Magazine reports O'Neal stated that when she passed, "her team" was with her, Farrah's eyes were open and he believes she recognized everyone during her final moments.
    http://www.people.com/people/package...240288,00.html

RIP Farrah.

ZoeAnne Guest
    Such a beautiful woman.....RIP Farrah

heat123 Guest
    RIP Farrah, I wonder if she married Ryan before she died, I heard he wanted to marry her, I hope she looks after Bosley up in heaven

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos696 View Post
    just heard the news, suprized I haven't gotten a death beep yet. Rip Farrah :-(
    I got my "beep" on Friday, my sister has a knack for it she did the same with Ricardo Mantalban out of the blue she asks "is so-and-so dead?" within a week they are gone.

I've said it many times before...I absolutely hate the word Cancer - absolutely hate it!

Rest in peace, Farrah. You are now with the real angels in Heaven.

(Mods, shouldn't this be merged?)
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 06-25-2009 at 12:02 PM.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

trinlee Guest
    So sad. RIP Farrah

Quote Originally Posted by heat123 View Post
    RIP Farrah, I wonder if she married Ryan before she died, I heard he wanted to marry her, I hope she looks after Bosley up in heaven
    Though O'Neal recently said that he and Fawcett had planned to wed, they did not tie the knot. "There just wasn't time, and Farrah wasn't in any condition to do it," says O'Neal.

It breaks my heart it didn't happen...but you know maybe sometime in another lifetime they will

10. 06-25-2009, 10:53 AM

I got that first quote from ppl's magazine by the way...the one that starts w/ "though o'neal recently said..."

the it breaks my heart is my line.

ShockDoc Guest
    When are they gonna find a friggin' CURE for this shit?

Snudgie Guest
    Just saw this on Sky News....RIP Farrah....shame she didn't get to marry Ryan before she left us....xxx

mike Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    Wow, you guys are fast!

She was a total icon when I was growing up in the 70's. Every teenage boy in our neighborhood had her poster on his wall. It's good she's out of pain. I hope her son straightens out, but with a father like his, it seems doubtful.
    Sometimes it takes tragedy to turn someone around.May she RIP,She fought the good fight.

Jod6cindy Guest
    I'm glad her physical and mental suffering are over. She was very brave to do that documentary and to chart her struggle with the disease. I will always believe she did to help other people and to bring increased awareness to the disease.

I picture cancer as being this gray and hideously ugly thing, with fangs and a monstrous scowl, devouring everything in its site as it gorges and feeds on the flesh and blood of innocent people. Thank God, though, that the cancer that destroyed Farrah did not live on. When she died, so did it. Her memory, though, and people's love for her, will go on forever. Fuck YOU, cancer.

In many ways, Farrah seemed like a free spirit...happy and lighthearted, a bit wild, but sweet and decent. Perfect for California and the beaches of Malibu.

And now, perfect in Heaven.
    Last edited by Jod6cindy; 06-25-2009 at 11:03 AM.

This hasn't been a good month for celebrities, has it?

RIP Farrah

Unhappy

Hi everyone,

My first post been lurking for ages, fab site. Very sad to hear about Farrah she was one brave lady. Watched her the other day here on Scottish Tv in Logans Run.

RIP Farrah.

kimmer927 Guest
    RIP Farrah you fellow Texan!
    I know she put a lot of hairdressers through Hell back then because EVERY girl at my junior high wanted "Farrah Hair". In Texas that meant Big and Bold and lots and lots of curls! Mr. Bob, my "beauty operator" would just cringe when I came in to get a cut.

Kim, don't you understand, she has people to spray and comb her hair about every 15 minutes. Your hair will not stay like hers all day, now lets go with a Dorothy Hamill. It's stylish and easy to care for and has it's own shampoo!

Greatly missed, way too soon...

Bidmor Guest
    Spot on tribute to Farrah from a woman who was 11 in 1976:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=97616

A beautiful soul, RIP Miss Fawcett xx

radiojane Guest
    Lee Majors statement to the press was classy and beautiful. She really was an angel on earth as much as she is one in heaven.

RIP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosa Moline Guest
    RIP, Farrah. So sad...

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I just heard. This makes me so sad. I am happy that her suffering is over. She is now at peace.

R.I.P Farrah

RIP Farrah. Cancer bites.

RIP Farrah, I'm so glad your suffering is over.

slw Guest
    RIP Farrah. No more pain...

In a Sea of Sorrow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Spot on tribute to Farrah from a woman who was 11 in 1976:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=97616

I was 11 in 1976. I love the tribute to her, and it is oh so true. Farrah was like no other, feathered hair and all. RIP Farrah.

Roaming Tigress Guest
    RIP, Farah. You were so brave.

Northern Lights Guest
    RIP Farrah

RIP Farrah

RIP Farrah...
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

MorbidMolly Guest

steve6 Guest

Farrah

A beautiful, courageous and inspiring woman.

TheMysterian Guest
    Such a shame,well no more pain and suffering for Farah,may she rest in peace

Sounds like she wasn't heavily drugged when she passed if she was awake. I hope she wasn't in pain so she could stay "alert."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDeWinter View Post
    Hi everyone,

My first post been lurking for ages, fab site. Very sad to hear about Farrah she was one brave lady. Watched her the other day here on Scottish Tv in Logans Run.

RIP Farrah.
    Welcome aboard MrsDewinter....Godspeed, Farrah.
    Last edited by lulubaines; 06-26-2009 at 12:19 AM.

The Lucky One Guest
    From one Texan to another, I love you Farrah! You are finally at peace! R.I.P.

Matt

burgtwngrl Guest
    I just couldn't stay away... Does anybody else feel like a brick is sitting on thier chest? I guess that's what it feels like when your heart is broken. I'm just so sad.

It comes in threes hopefully we're safe now. Carradine, McMahon and now Farrah.

Happy Birthday Meli so sorry your day has to be kind of shrouded in tragedy today. I wonder about her poor Father... I hope he was there at the end. It's so sad Redmond wasn't able to be there; Every mom should have her baby hold her hand at the end.

I cry for the living not the dead she's in a better place now... I just wish she didn't have to go... cancer has taken so many people from me I hate that disease.
    Last edited by burgtwngrl; 06-25-2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: edited comment

Valerie Guest
    I was hoping it was very premature when I heard this rumor a couple of hours ago.

RIP Farrah

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    I just couldn't stay away... Does anybody else feel like a brick is sitting on thier chest? I guess that's what it feels like when your heart is broken. I'm just so sad.

Been a bad month... it comes in threes... Ed McMahon and Farrah...who's next?

Happy Birthday Meli so sorry your day has to be kind of shrouded in tragedy today. I wonder about her poor Father... I hope he was there at the end. It's so sad Redmond wasn't able to be there; Every mom should have her baby hold her hand at the end.

I cry for the living not the dead she's in a better place now... I just wish she didn't have to go... cancer has taken so many people from me I hate that disease.
    I have a feeling I know who the next person is...

STORMIE Guest
    RIP Farrah. You were a beautiful lady.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Maybe it's innappropriate to say but if one good thing came out of this. Ryan didn't get his wish... God was watching over her on that one.

44. 06-25-2009, 11:47 AM

GravesEnd Guest
    RIP Farrah. You filled my life with pleasant memories.

Farrah Fawcett passed away at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, about 5 miles from my home.

GODDESS6 Guest
    my heart is truly breaking~ another wonderful icon gone~ i was standing in my spare bedroom looking at my "red swimsuit" poster & bawling like a baby~ besides stevie nicks, i so loved farrah when i was a girl~ & her being jill in "charlie's angels" & that being my real name, always made it easy for me to be her when my friends & i played "charlie's angels" as kids~ i guilty have to admit to only using her shampoo when it was sold & having all her dolls~ she had the best hair & smile in the biz~ she also had a heart~ she was more than a pin-up girl, she was real & i loved her~

she is truly a real angel now & i won't forget how her beauty & sweetness made me look up to her as a young girl~
    i will miss you farrah, may you have some comfort & rest in peace, if anyone deserves it, you do~ your battle was brave, yet hard to watch, & as a fan, i am thankful i was also let into that part of your life~

47. 06-25-2009, 11:50 AM

I just heard. Oh, man. Well, she is no longer suffering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

burgtwngrl Guest
    I used her Shampoo; had her dolls and had a fawcett necklace as well.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockDoc View Post
    When are they gonna find a friggin' CURE for this shit?
    Someone told me about some miracle pill that is very promising.
    Won't be available for about another 2 years.
    I hope this is true?

**Jenna** Guest
    RIP Farrah.

Just heard it in Danish radio... not the fastest media in the world... RIP Farrah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love is the answer - and you know that for sure.

Daisy'sMom Guest
    She will be an angel forever.