Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrah Fawcett

desertangel Guest
    Poor Farrah... she has fought so hard. God bless her. What a life.

DexterKitty Guest
    I just read about this on TMZ. To be honest I was shocked. I didn't realize she had taken a bad turn. I actually thought she had kicked the cancer. I guess I've had my head up my butt, or something. Hope she dies peacefully, and quickly. In regards to her son.... what kind of a spoiled rotten little asswipe is that kid? This is NOT the time to be acting out, and getting arrested. I hope Farrah is unaware of what's going on with the little twit.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Holy Crap. I almost lost it.
    Poor G ...

Giada Guest
    Sad for the entire family. Without a diagnosis there is no possible way to determine why Redmond is acting out. There are a number of factors including drug/alcohol dependence that could prevent him from being abstinent at this time.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkering View Post
    One of the reasons I think it's so distressing when someone you grew up "idolizing" and watching on TV every week gets sick and dies is that it's like a tiny chip from your innocent childhood is taken away.

That and it means we`re closer to death...when someone you loved growing up is dying, it always brings home the fact that your mortal too

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Malotte View Post
    I know he's her long time boyfriend/father of her child/fuck buddy/whatever, but something about having Ryan O'Neal at your deathbed kinda makes me puke a little. He's such an asshole!

LMAOOOOOOO....I totally agree....blehhhhh

Guest Guest
    If she's been unconscious for a few days my guess is she won't make it through the night or the next night...it's sad she put up one hell of a fight and it's even more sad that her little PUNK of a son couldn't keep his nose clean during this time...here we are a bunch of strangers sending thoughts and prayers for her and her own son isn't with her because he can't keep out of trouble! sad on so many levels!

MoonRabbit Guest

Redmond does not look like an O'Neal.
    He looks more like an Archie Andrews.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post

I KNOW....that something as beautiful as Farrah gave birth to him is amazing....I adore Red hair, but this kid is a loser all the way around....and I don`t just mean in the looks department

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    I KNOW....that something as beautiful as Farrah gave birth to him is amazing....I adore Red hair, but this kid is a loser all the way around....and I don`t just mean in the looks department
    I have seen this before.
    I remember when Tony Curtis married Christine Kaufman because as
    Tony stated "they would have beautiful children".

Not one of their children was good-looking.

(unless they changed)

Ke looks like a young Lyle Lovett dipped in duck sauce.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

cachluv Guest
    My husband says that Redmond looks like the love child of Farrah and Lyle Lovett.

I'm trying hard to cut the little prick a break but I'm not getting very far....this has to be a bad time for the whole family and I can understand his need to freak out right now but this?...c'mon kid.......

I lost my best friend to cancer last year. One of her daughter's never left her side, the other stole her pain pills. Some just cannot cope. And I'm not in any way defending it, but it happens.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Ke looks like a young Lyle Lovett dipped in duck sauce.
    LOL You got it Ichy!! That's exactly who he looks like

RubySlippers Guest
    redmond just got arrested again for possession.
    IDIOT.
    his poor mother.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    nice timing Redmond. Poor Farrah

RubySlippers Guest
    he was taking some friends to visit another friend that was locked up. they did a random search of his car and BLAMO. pinned AGAIN.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    he was taking some friends to visit another friend that was locked up. they did a random search of his car and BLAMO. pinned AGAIN.

The love of a son....ain`t it grand

RubySlippers Guest

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post

Can`t he wait until the poor woman has passed ?? We`ve all been there, and let me tell you I tied some on AFTER my mom passed, but while she was here she had my undivided attention. People do handle things in different ways, but this douche has been doing this forever, and I find NO excuse for this. NONE

I'm so sad to hear this! I'm surprised Alana Hamilton isn't being mentioned; hasn't she been Farrah's media rep lately?
    And Redmond-I know he has issues, but he can be at a jail visiting a buddy, but not at the hospital? Even if she is unconscious....
    I saw Farrah's reality show a few years ago and was utterly charmed by her. Good trip, sweetie!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Good gravy

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Malotte View Post
    You'd think the kid would at least have the sense to keep himself out of trouble til his mother passed.
    Nah, the little self centered prick will blame it on his mothers poor medical condition or something. This kid seems to be a trouble magnet !

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    I'm so sad to hear this! I'm surprised Alana Hamilton isn't being mentioned; hasn't she been Farrah's media rep lately?
    And Redmond-I know he has issues, but he can be at a jail visiting a buddy, but not at the hospital? Even if she is unconscious....
    I saw Farrah's reality show a few years ago and was utterly charmed by her. Good trip, sweetie!
    Alana Hamilton has had her share of child/son problems.
    To me Ashley Hamilton looks more like Warren Beatty then George
    Hamilton.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Nah, the little self centered prick will blame it on his mothers poor medical condition or something. This kid seems to be a trouble magnet !
    He is an O'Neal after all

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    He is an O'Neal after all
    And a Big Bag O'Douche

beatlebaby4 Guest
    *giggle*

Overtaxed Guest
    Why are people so surprised? The kid is a junkie and has been one for years, just like his father, just like his half-brother, just like his half-sister. I don't think drug abuse has ever been proven to be genetic, but children learn from the examples that have been set for them, and unfortunately for the O'Neal Family, the apples do NOT fall far from their family tree!

If this sounds harsh, too bad! I have no tolerance for drug addicts. These people have no one but themselves to blame and need to take responsibility for themselves!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by maxymillions View Post
    and a big bag o'douche :d
    roflmao !!!!!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Just bad genes from da daddy.
    Whole family on that side is fucked.

[quote=Overtaxed;719405] I don't think drug abuse has ever been proven to be genetic, but children learn from the examples that have been set for them, and unfortunately for the O'Neal Family, the apples do NOT fall far from their family tree!

Addiction does have a strong genetic/familial link, but it still does not excuse the behavior.

DexterKitty Guest
    I'm sympathetic to the guy to an extent. It can't be easy watching your Mom die. But, he needs to pull it together for now, and be there to support his dying Mom. It said in one of the articles that he is at her bedside. I really hope that's true. Like I said.... he needs to keep it together....after she passes he can lose it.

LitaMalibu Guest
    I just heard the news - well someone said she died and I immediatly went to google. False. I've missed Farrah for a while actually. She's seemed kinda batty the last 10 years or so.

MoonRabbit Guest

In happier times. Ryan and Farrah

Can anyone see a resemblance?

gemini33 Guest
    I see parts of both of them in Redmond. Proves two beautiful people can't always make a gorgeous child.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    I see parts of both of them in Redmond. Proves two beautiful people can't always make a gorgeous child.
    To me just slightly-Redmond's nose.
    But nothing else.
    I am sleepy and I'm still looking at Redmond.

Kugmu Guest
    From LA station KTLA
    http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstori...41&feedID=1198

Actress Farrah Fawcett Hospitalized, Unconscious

Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, 2003

LOS ANGELES -- Actress Farrah Fawcett is hospitalized in Los Angeles and is reportedly unconscious in critical, but stable, condition.
    Radaronline reports that Fawcett, the 62-year-old former "Charlie's Angels" star, was visited by her loved ones, Ryan O'Neal and their son Redmond.
    Sources close to the family report that Fawcett has been hospitalized since Thursday after arriving home from Germany where she was receiving experimental stem cell treatment for cancer.
    Fawcett was diagnosed with anal cancer in 2006 and underwent chemotherapy and other treatments. She went into remission four months later, but the disease came back in May 2007.
    The Texas native rose to fame in the 1970's when TV producer Aaron Spelling cast Fawcett for "Charlie's Angels," in which she played Jill Munroe, the tanned, glamorous undercover detective with tousled blonde hair. The show was an immediate success, but she quit after the first season.

The actress tried to downplay her sex symbol status through more serious roles in the 1980's. She earned critical acclaim for her performance as a domestic violence survivor in 1984's "The Burning Bed," for which she received the first of three Emmy nominations.

There is no official confirmation from Fawcett's representatives on her condition.
    Meantime, Fawcett's son, Redmond O'Neal, was arrested Sunday morning for drug possession.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    for sure, look at the Demi Moore/Bruce Willis kids

The Lucky One Guest
    This is truly tragic. Hopefully she can find peace soon. Her family is in my prayers.

Desertrose Guest
    Farrah and Ryan haven't exactly been role model parents to their kids. I feel bad for Redmond, I feel like he never got the real direction he should have from his parents. Ryan and Farrah always came across flakely to me, so how do you raise children when you yourself don't have your head on straight. Redmond always came across to me like a lost child, no stability, no direction, no parental guidance. It is sad, but the O'Neals aren't exactly the most stable family around. Money can buy just about everything, except common sense and a sound foundation to raise children. I feel for Farrah, but what happens now happens for a reason. I just don't blame Redmond.

Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    A recent news blurb from E! Online saying on top of coping with her illness, her doper kid is helping himself to her possessions. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b746...Her_Stuff.html

Such a shame- if there is an addict gene, the O'Neals have it in spades.

aparently he is still doped,as he has been arrested at a jail with drugs.

sadly,he does not look too bright.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Pat Bateman Guest
    I'm sure being stuck with the name Redmond wouldn't help either...
    But visiting a friend in jail, with drugs on you? How stupid is that?

Snoopy Guest
    Way to be supportive Redmond..what a little jerk!

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    I'm sure being stuck with the name Redmond wouldn't help either...
    But visiting a friend in jail, with drugs on you? How stupid is that?
    That Redmond has a friend in jail tells me that his associates might not be
    all that stable.

I agree Redmond is an unusual name.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Way to be supportive Redmond..what a little jerk!
    A similar thing happened to actress Jill Ireland back in 1989. Jill Ireland
    wife of actor Charles Bronson had a wayward step-son (Jason McCallum)
    who ended up dying of a drug overdose (heroin) in 1989, six months before
    Jill died of breast cancer.

I remember seeing photos of Jill (looking thin) and Charles Bronson at Jason's funeral.

Snoopy Guest
    A similar thing happened to actress Jill Ireland back in 1989. Jill Ireland
    wife of actor Charles Bronson had a wayward step-son (Jason McCallum)
    who ended up dying of a drug overdose (heroin) in 1989, six months before
    Jill died of breast cancer.

I remember seeing photos of Jill (looking thin) and Charles Bronson at Jason's funeral.
    Yeah I remember that..very sad !

Elizabeth Guest

Redmond

I believe Redmond was the name of some part Ryan played in a movie.....that's what my rickety old mind is telling me anyway....

Poor Farrah.....of course, she is probably pretty out of it, and doesn't know what is going on, but what a terrible way to pass on--dying of a terrible disease and your one and only child is having drug problems!! No one deserves that.....

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Celebrities die every day, how can we count them in 3's?
    I guess it depends all on how you classify "celebrity". Some people could count the guy who played Lorne as the second celebrity to die. I was talking big-ticket names though when I said celebrity. Natasha Richardson was a big-ticket name. So is Farah. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Snoopy Guest
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30057331/ Time will tell how bad she is.

TallulahDahling Guest
    I wanna know what the milkman looks like

Can anyone see a resemblance?[/quote]