Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dearly Departed Tours - What Did You Think?

radiojane Guest
    God!!! So Jealous!!! I cannot wait to go. My friends are all saving for trips to Europe and Mexico and what not.

My friends are idiots.

I'm going to Cali to take Scott's tour, visit Hollywood Forever and go Death hag crazy if it's the last thing I do. Can't wait for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    And last but not least Marilyn Monroe. RIP Marilyn:

Thank you PvN for the advice.

Hi MrsJamesDean. I am from Colorado. Out of the 4 of us, I was the only one from out of state. At the time I was living in New Mexico. We went to the Roosevelt. I mean the looks of it does seem haunted. Like I mentioned in the picture of the mirror she owned, notice how the image in the mirror of Marilyn is glowing. Pretty freaky. I heard too the room she lived at is closed up.

Hope you all njoy the pics.

1. Tourists don't leave kiss marks anymore on Marilyn's grave???

2. & the room she stayed at at Roosevelt is, if you request it they can work on something of course, its a lot of money to stay in. The deal I got was 699. a night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

malaki Guest
    Love, love the pics!!!!! especially the house where the stars lived...Bela's Very cool!!!!!!!!!....................Thanks

sunshine2828 Guest
    Those pics are very cool!

Ppl dont leave kiss marks on M&M's grave? Or does the ppl at the cemetary wash it off??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GODDESS6 Guest
    awesome pics!!!~

pvezz Guest
    I don't know how I missed these the first time around, but thanks so much for sharing these! Love, love, love the pic of the "Baby Jane" house!!

Awesome pics!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

RoRo Guest
    wonderful pics!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

I spent 4 hours with scott on his tour

Hey Fellow Deathhags,Just returned from Hollywood and finally got the chance to meet Scott and take his tour !!! It was really great to meet him and experience the tour !!He is really knowledgable about all this stuff and got around LA like a pro!He seemed to me just like he is in video's ,real personable and very witty !.I have been to Cali before and did my own site seeing...but his tour exceded my previous attempts at Deathhaggary.I got to see four sites on his tour that eluded me at my other visits.Like the Black Dahlia house,Jane Hudsons house,Joe and Marilyns home,Rebecca Shaffers apt.It was a really really great experience !! My camera pics did'nt turn out too good,but I noticed on Marks trip to la(thread)they are all there(Pics) good thing ,too !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0802.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	355.1 KB 
ID:	9557  

That is so cool georgiaguy! Good for you! U look great! Neat neat!
    pull the string!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Yay Georgiaguy! Scott's tour is the best.

Lucky!! I want to meet Scott!!

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    That is so cool georgiaguy! Good for you! U look great! Neat neat!
    Thanks hell0kitty,I have never started a thread on here before

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Yay Georgiaguy! Scott's tour is the best.
    It sure was...Very KEWL!!!

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    That is so awesome! I want Scott to come to London with me and take me on the London version of the Tour. :-)

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Nice pics Mark, thank you for sharing them. Poor Natalie's grave look so unkept.
    YES thank you Mark, wonderful pics!

I agree about Natalie's grave, but Fay Wray's looks even worse. I mean, c'mon, it's FAY WRAY! Somebody fix up that gravestone! Or at least polish it or take a cleaning rag to it or SOMETHING.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Bragger...Rub it in will ya...First you aren't in Georgia anymore and now THIS!!! I think I will just go stick my head in the oven now...GOOBYE cruel board!

You're so lucky! Sounds like a great time! I'll just hang out in Delaware and hope that someday....maybe....

Old Soul Guest
    We are jealous.

GAdeathhag Guest
    just makes me want to go more-- hey howdid-- we will add this to our list---
    glad you had a great time gaguy

Great Pictures, Thank You for sharing them Mark .. enjoyed them all !!
    There's more to the truth than just the facts. ~Author Unknown

Sam Guest
    How cool for you!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy1 View Post
    Thanks hell0kitty,I have never started a thread on here before
    And a great thread it is .

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Rub it in...Kiss arse...Just smash my face all up in it will ya...

So that's where you went! Awesome, GG! I'm so jealous!

guardmom2008 Guest
    You are very lucky, I will add this tour to my bucket list.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Great pictures!
    Thanks for sharing Mark.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    You are very lucky, I will add this tour to my bucket list.
    It's on my bucket list also !!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Awesome! I wanna go on Scott's tour..I'm only a few hours away...I needa get offa my big butt and go, my sister and I should do a Girls Death Hags day out. Awesome you went!!

So Glad you had such a great time, I Loved it also when we were on his Tour. It's the Best !!!!
    There's more to the truth than just the facts. ~Author Unknown

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonbutterfly View Post
    Lucky!! I want to meet Scott!!
    I do too!

**Jenna** Guest
    Hey Fellow Deathhags,Just returned from Hollywood and finally got the chance to meet Scott and take his tour !!! It was really great to meet him and experience the tour !!He is really knowledgable about all this stuff and got around LA like a pro!He seemed to me just like he is in video's ,real personable and very witty !.I have been to Cali before and did my own site seeing...but his tour exceded my previous attempts at Deathhaggary.I got to see four sites on his tour that eluded me at my other visits.Like the Black Dahlia house,Jane Hudsons house,Joe and Marilyns home,Rebecca Shaffers apt.It was a really really great experience !! My camera pics did'nt turn out too good,but I noticed on Marks trip to la(thread)they are all there(Pics) good thing ,too !
    You're so lucky! You and Scott look great! Nice picture!

RoRo Guest
    glad you had a great time..I now hate you!!!!! I wanna go and see Scott and take the tour too dammit!!!!!!!!!! I hate being poor and allllll the way over here in tennesseeeee....ok I will stop whining now....and ya know I DO love ya!

newsocks Guest
    isnt scott amazing? if allowed i would spend HOURS with him.

pvezz Guest
    Sounds like you had a great time!

I've been inside Viper Room & its actually pretty small. Bathrooms have red tiles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One more thing that impressed me was when we passed cedars sinai hospitol,Scott named off i swear about 25 names or more...of people who have taken thier last breath there.?As much as I thought I knew about such things,he impressed me with his vast knowledge of details.

sunshine74137 Guest
    did ya score

LOL.....

Bake Guest
    One more thing that impressed me was when we passed cedars sinai hospitol,Scott named off i swear about 25 names or more...of people who have taken thier last breath there.?As much as I thought I knew about such things,he impressed me with his vast knowledge of details.
    That one got me too...he just kept ripping those names off like it was nothing to him...and names from recent to many many years ago...the knowledge he just spews (Yes Scott...you spew!! LOL) it is unbelievable!!
    His tour will now be a constant stop for every trip I make West...

halogirl5 Guest
    WOOOOWWW!!! Im emmigrating.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    This last summer I went to LA. I went with 4 other friends. The four of are all Marilyn Monroe fans. We spent 5 days in LA. On June 1st, marilyn's birthday we went to her crypt. It was my first time there. It was an amzing experience, and probably the best vaction I took in my life. I hoping to go again in 2008. Here are most of the pictures.

Grauman's Chinese Theatre:
    I have the exact pic of Grauman's...same banner on the front..I was there the end of May (over Memorial weekend) 2007, my pic was from a window in the office building across the street!! (my friend works there). Wow..a fellow hag was at the same spot..near the very same time!!

Bake Guest
    FYI, Natalies grave was cleaned up this past August, in fact..it looked as if they edged the grass around all the headstones sometime before I got there.
    Yes, there was lipstick on Marilyn's crypt..my daughter even made a remark about it.

You lucky hag you!

NancyDrew Guest

10,000th passenger here! Updated with pics!

Greetings all--
    Long time death hag, new member here. Took Scott's tour today and was his 10,000th passenger...received a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from him. Still grinning ear to ear.
    Anyway, took a crapload of pictures but, problem is, I can't identify a lot of them! Anyone willing to help me?

Thanks in advance!

Chevyheaven Guest
    Sure I would be glad to help. Where do you live I will stop by and help you out!

NancyDrew Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Sure I would be glad to help. Where do you live I will stop by and help you out!
    Thanks...I was kinda thinking I could put them in a flickr account or snapfish and forward to someone...? Would that work?

Flowergrrl Guest
    Congrats! Wish I could go... I guess that's one more reason for me to visit Cali.

Welcome! Only a few of us hags have actually gone on the tour, so we'd love to hear stories and see piccies! Of course, put them up somewhere, and I'm sure everyone will be happy to help identify!

Anyway, welcome! Go poke around in the old threads. If you're a hag, you're in for some tasty stuff here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa