Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 26333435
Results 1,701 to 1,743 of 1743

Thread: Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio

bleck Guest
    I just finished Catherine Crier's book and I am now reading Laci's Mom's book. It is just all together sad and fascinating. I say fascinating because even though it is clear Scott killed her, there is so much we still don't know. Also, how about the families? There are so many half-siblings and step-parents and they all have their idiosyncrasies exposed for all to see...it is like a friggin' soap opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I would have loved to see it, too, but Illinois doesn't allow cameras in the courtroom. How about a new article that shows a scraggly old geezer?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...egin-sentence/
    OMG!!! He looks like Tim Allen in The Santa Clause!!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

PurrPurr Guest
    I nearly puked after reading his pathetic whining. "He doesn't do well with incarceration." Does anybody? I doubt if being murdered agreed with Kathleen and Stacy's health either. "He doesn't like the bad food and lack of exercise." No shit? Geeze, it's prison not a resort in Cancun. What's next, it's hard for him to rub one off with the lights on? He seems to have missed the plot here. It's called punishment. If he is ill equipped to handle being punished for his own evil actions, he should do the world a favor and introduce his neck to his tightly knotted bedsheet. The state is now considering trying to go ahead with a murder case against him in regards to Stacy, even without her body. His ass ain't going anywhere.
    Far as I am concerned, this scum bag is right where he belongs.

Petersen is still smirking. Remember Drew, when Mustapha jams it in, relax, it'll go a lot easier. I asked my C.O. brother about segregation of former law enforcement officers and he said while Petersen would be protected from cons he arrested, the segregated ward still has rampant sex, wanted and unwanted. My brother predicts a lifer will kill Petersen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drew-peterson-mugshot-0221.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	45678
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Why is Laci Peterson's name on the title of this thread? Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Why is Laci Peterson's name on the title of this thread? Am I missing something here?
    Typo I assume his daughters name was Lacy thou

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDippytack View Post
    Petersen is still smirking. Remember Drew, when Mustapha jams it in, relax, it'll go a lot easier. I asked my C.O. brother about segregation of former law enforcement officers and he said while Petersen would be protected from cons he arrested, the segregated ward still has rampant sex, wanted and unwanted. My brother predicts a lifer will kill Petersen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drew-peterson-mugshot-0221.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	45678
    Dang. Well, my vote is for a nice, long life for him in prison, getting raped frequently. Maybe he'll get to the point where he gives up, grows his hair long and silky, and starts taking smuggled doses of estrogen to get boobs. (Some LWOP murderer did that...now I can't remember who it was...anyone remember? Mammy? He was interviewed in a documentary and he was sitting there smiling, shirtless, with boobs...because he'd been taking hormones - who knows who smuggled them for him. Gross.) Of course, Peterson is such a narcissist that he'll never give up his whining...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    That was Richard Speck. I gasped the first time I ever saw that footage. It repulsed me.

I remember in that video Speck declared "If they knew how much fun I was having in here, they'd set me free." I also remember that a couple of weeks before the tape came out, there was a sob-sister story about how Speck was older and mature and a soft spoken wall painter at the prison. He was really a nice guy. That tape flushed that thesis.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, so much for being punished for his crimes and living out the remainder of his life in prison thinking about his innocent, brutally murdered victims. It's always heartwarming to find out that murderers are living it up in prison on the taxpayer's dime.

Mammy Guest

Not sure if this has been posted in this thread or not, but I am not going back through 35 pages to look. It is a pic of his 3rd wife Kathleen Savio in the bathtub. Not gory, but warning DEATH PIC: http://www.crimefilenews.com/2012/08...een-savio.html

Mammy Guest
    It's bad enough that Drew killed Kathleen, but why disrespect her by leaving her naked for someone else to find?

It's bad enough that Drew killed Kathleen, but why disrespect her by leaving her naked for someone else to find?
    I agree. I just wish he would give up the location of Stacy's body.

Mammy Guest
    Aww, it seems that poor Drew isn't enjoying his prison time. How much of a bitch does it make me to say that made my day?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...prison-murder/

Not a bitch at all, Mammy...Drew is the bitch, for bitching in the first place...and we can only hope he earns more "out-of-cell" time so that he can become somebody else's bitch!!!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

PurrPurr Guest
    Oh crap. Saw this thread bumped and hoped someone finally capped this scum bag.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Oh crap. Saw this thread bumped and hoped someone finally capped this scum bag.
    I know...sorry about that, Purr. PSYCHE!

He owned a bar just south of Aurora, Il. It was Suds Pub, now Elmer's Doghouse. Suds was a shithole, a coke-den. I worked with a lady who worked at Suds briefly and met Scott. She remembers him being a jerk, and wasn't at all surprised to see him on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    He owned a bar just south of Aurora, Il. It was Suds Pub, now Elmer's Doghouse. Suds was a shithole, a coke-den. I worked with a lady who worked at Suds briefly and met Scott. She remembers him being a jerk, and wasn't at all surprised to see him on the news.
    It's creepy how small a world it is. My late mother bartended at a tavern that Drew Peterson frequented. I wish my mom was still around (for a million reasons, but also so I could pick her brain and see if she remembered him)...
    Smarmy scumbag.

Mammy Guest
    I still can't help but wonder if there was some connection between Stacy's missing Mom and Drew.

PurrPurr Guest
    I still can't help but wonder if there was some connection between Stacy's missing Mom and Drew.
    I would not be shocked in the least if there was. My intuition says yes.

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    It's creepy how small a world it is. My late mother bartended at a tavern that Drew Peterson frequented. I wish my mom was still around (for a million reasons, but also so I could pick her brain and see if she remembered him)...
    Smarmy scumbag.
    No shit! In Bolingbrook? A little off topic, do you remember Bolingbrook Wave Pool? They turned it into an ice rink.

No shit! In Bolingbrook? A little off topic, do you remember Bolingbrook Wave Pool? They turned it into an ice rink.
    The bar in particular wasn't in Bolingbrook; I think it was in Villa Park...I'll try to find the website where Drew was mentioned, but th bar was either the Ten Thousand Horses, or the Flame (the old one, before it burnt down...I know, ironic). I'm not from Villa Park. But the Plain White T's are!

To answer your question, I never went, but I do remember ads for that wave pool! Do you remember the Elm roller rink? I less down pretty much around the time that the giant out-of-place skyscraper office building got built.

Ooooooh! Old Chicago! They tore that place down, and put a car dealership there. My Dad worked there when it was a Mitsubishi dealership.

I lived in Aurora. East side

Ooooooh! Old Chicago! They tore that place down, and put a car dealership there. My Dad worked there when it was a Mitsubishi dealership.

I lived in Aurora. East side
    Small world!
    Aurora, it's all good. I know that town (suburb, city, whatever) has changed a lot over the past couple-few decades. A friend of mine teaches at Waubonsie Valley and has a rep for being extremely tough - he says it's the only way to prevent mass anarchy. Plus, he gets freshmen who only speak Spanish and don't speak or read English at all, so he starts them when they're 14. He must have the patience of a saint.

Sorry for the OT stuff! It's true that Drew Peterson appears to have "inserted" himself (ba-dum tsst) into many social scenes, in such a way that he was well-known by many people (probably not that common for a cop, I'm guessing?).

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    I would not be shocked in the least if there was. My intuition says yes.
    I think it is too much of a coincidence that Stacy's mother went missing without a trace just nine years before Stacy also went missing without a trace. I don't neccessarily think the Mom's disappearance had anything to do with Drew and Stacy being together since Stacy would have been super young when her Mom went missing, but her Mom was an alcoholic with many issues and Drew hung out at bars before operating a bar of his own. It seems very probable that their paths would have crossed over the years.

I was begging for someone to talk about Old Chicago on the dead malls thread! Mirror and Squishy, I'll be waiting for you there!

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    Small world!
    Aurora, it's all good. I know that town (suburb, city, whatever) has changed a lot over the past couple-few decades. A friend of mine teaches at Waubonsie Valley and has a rep for being extremely tough - he says it's the only way to prevent mass anarchy. Plus, he gets freshmen who only speak Spanish and don't speak or read English at all, so he starts them when they're 14. He must have the patience of a saint.

Sorry for the OT stuff! It's true that Drew Peterson appears to have "inserted" himself (ba-dum tsst) into many social scenes, in such a way that he was well-known by many people (probably not that common for a cop, I'm guessing?).
    Sorry, OT again, but HOLY SHNIKIES! I went to Waubonsie Valley! Class of 93! They opened Neuqua Valley, and moved WV's border more into the east side of Aurora. When I went there, it was pretty much Columbine in the making. The jocks ruled the school, the "burnouts" ruled what was left. Lots of fighting, but no gangs.

A lot of off duty cops did security for the titty bars when they had their golf outings and such.

Mammy Guest
    This article is a couple of months old, but I just saw it today. It seems that Drew isn't happy with his prison accommodations and fears for his life. Does he expect people to feel sorry for him? It brought a smile to my face to know how miserable he is. Maybe now he can understand some of Kathleen and Stacy's fear when they knew he was going to murder them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/07...-says/#content

This article is a couple of months old, but I just saw it today. It seems that Drew isn't happy with his prison accommodations and fears for his life. Does he expect people to feel sorry for him? It brought a smile to my face to know how miserable he is. Maybe now he can understand some of Kathleen and Stacy's fear when they knew he was going to murder them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/07...-says/#content
    When is this bastard going to give up the location of Stacy's body? Looks like he would have given that up for a plea deal but he was so smarmy that he thought he would get off on Kathleen's death because he was so much smarter than everyone else. As long as he is miserable, I am happy.

Stacy's family is never going to get any closure. They know she's dead. But not being able to bury her has to be hard.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    When is this bastard going to give up the location of Stacy's body? Looks like he would have given that up for a plea deal but he was so smarmy that he thought he would get off on Kathleen's death because he was so much smarter than everyone else. As long as he is miserable, I am happy.

Stacy's family is never going to get any closure. They know she's dead. But not being able to bury her has to be hard.
    This is just my opinion, but I think he was so smug because he totally destroyed her body and knew there was nothing for anyone to ever find. I feel compassion for Stacy's extended family, but it breaks my heart to think about her children. Thanks to their selfish father, they are now basically orphans, just as Kathleen's boys are. One thing I read about Stacy just broke my heart. Her mother disappeared without a trace in 1998 and it haunted Stacy wondering what happened to her mother. After Stacy had her two children, she told family members "My children will never have to wonder where I am." Of course, she never dreamed their own father would murder their mother. The last I heard, Drew's son, Steve, was living in Drew and Stacy's house with all four of Drew's younger children. He seemed about as smarmy as his father, so who knows what their lives are like.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I thought I read somewhere that this kid gave up going to college to raise his brothers and sisters? He works a full time job and pays for the house payments.too. I think he believes his dad is innocent and is just doing the best he can and trying to protect that ahole while he is at it...didnt his other son get fired from the PD?? Drew sure did a good job on is family . what a asshat for making his kids lives a hell on earth. I wonder if he srtill has all the kids or if grand parents stepped up and are helping him out ? I also read thehe just ay get a new trial because that idiot judge allowed hearsay testimony? Anyone else hear about that?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that this kid gave up going to college to raise his brothers and sisters? He works a full time job and pays for the house payments.too. I think he believes his dad is innocent and is just doing the best he can and trying to protect that ahole while he is at it...didnt his other son get fired from the PD?? Drew sure did a good job on is family . what a asshat for making his kids lives a hell on earth. I wonder if he srtill has all the kids or if grand parents stepped up and are helping him out ? I also read thehe just ay get a new trial because that idiot judge allowed hearsay testimony? Anyone else hear about that?
    The son who was fired from the police department is the one who is living in Drew and Stacy's house and raising his younger brothers and sister. His name is Steve. Drew has another son named Eric who has been estranged from Drew for many years. Steve and Eric are both adult men in their thirties. Drew has two sons named Kris and Tom who belong to Kathleen Savio. He raised them after he killed Kathleen and had them convinced of his innocence. Stacy adopted them after Kathleen died. Drew had them on a talk show to defend him and they were both very upset when Drew was convicted and blamed Kathleen's family for it. They have no relationship with any of Kathleen's family. They are now 21 and 19, so I'm sure they aren't actually being raised by Steve now, that was more during the time when Drew was first arrested. Anthony and Lacy are Drew's children with Stacy. They are now 10 and 8 and haven't seen Drew since he was arrested. They also aren't allowed any contact with Stacy's family, first by Drew and now by Steve. At the time of Drew's trial, Steve was living in Drew and Stacy's house and using Drew's $6,000 per month pension to take care of Tom, Kris, Anthony, and Lacy. After Drew was convicted, he was stripped of his pension, so I have no idea what happened after that. Drew's request for a new trial due to the hearsay evidence was denied.

The son who was fired from the police department is the one who is living in Drew and Stacy's house and raising his younger brothers and sister. His name is Steve. Drew has another son named Eric who has been estranged from Drew for many years. Steve and Eric are both adult men in their thirties. Drew has two sons named Kris and Tom who belong to Kathleen Savio. He raised them after he killed Kathleen and had them convinced of his innocence. Stacy adopted them after Kathleen died. Drew had them on a talk show to defend him and they were both very upset when Drew was convicted and blamed Kathleen's family for it. They have no relationship with any of Kathleen's family. They are now 21 and 19, so I'm sure they aren't actually being raised by Steve now, that was more during the time when Drew was first arrested. Anthony and Lacy are Drew's children with Stacy. They are now 10 and 8 and haven't seen Drew since he was arrested. They also aren't allowed any contact with Stacy's family, first by Drew and now by Steve. At the time of Drew's trial, Steve was living in Drew and Stacy's house and using Drew's $6,000 per month pension to take care of Tom, Kris, Anthony, and Lacy. After Drew was convicted, he was stripped of his pension, so I have no idea what happened after that. Drew's request for a new trial due to the hearsay evidence was denied.
    Oh wow! Was he actually stripped of his pension? Last I had heard it was still up in the air, but I hope you're right. Anyone who takes a life like he did deserves no rights whatsoever. Except the right to watch the paint peel in their broom closet cell that has no TV
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

35. 12-08-2013, 12:24 PM

Drew Peterson hires hitman to kill Will Cty State's Attorney

http://abc7chicago.com/news/drew-pet...hitman/510059/

This man is just unbelievable....

Hopefully the charges will stack up and he will never even be considered for release. This man is a disgrace to anyone who ever wore a badge and he needs to fess up and tell the truth about what he did with his second wife.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

What a POS.... If anyone ever had any doubts about this jackball, this should be your sign....
    My Posse's On Broadway

This guy wins dumbass of the year

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Oh wow! Was he actually stripped of his pension? Last I had heard it was still up in the air, but I hope you're right. Anyone who takes a life like he did deserves no rights whatsoever. Except the right to watch the paint peel in their broom closet cell that has no TV
    Wow, I'm sorry it took me over a year to see your post. At the time, I had read that they were taking his pension and then read later that it was still not resolved. I haven't found anything to confirm it either way. If they hadn't taken it before, surely they'll take it now with these latest accusations. What in the hell is wrong with this idiot? He had apparently got away with so much for so long and really did consider himself untouchable and still thinks he's too clever to get caught. It blows my mind how arrogant he is. I would love to know what other crimes he has committed and never got caught for. I definitely believe he has killed more people than anyone knows about. I believe the fool has finally put the last nail in his coffin.

found guilty of trying to have prosecutor killed - this guy is unbelievable

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...531-story.html

navallint Guest
    He needs to be in solitary confinement, with no contact to even guards.

Heard this on the radio and it made my day! Now I just wish we could hear the highlights of the wiretapped conversations or read the transcripts.