Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Koresh and the Branch Davidians

David Koresh and the Branch Davidians

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Jazbabee Guest
    Here's another whack job in the name of religion !! Hope he too has a VERY Special place reserved in the VIP section of Hell - right next to Jim Jones !!

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Kathyf Guest
    I remember watchiing that on TV WHILE THEY REPORTED IT.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    That man had a really bad perm. And an even worse mullet. Never trust a man with a mullet.

here is the official report into waco

http://www.waco93.com/Danforth-finalreport.pdf

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I'm not surprised.
    i was being facetious.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    i was being facetious.
    Difficult to tell with text and type.

Rev.josh Guest
    i lived across the street from his favorite bar in Waco, Tx.....it was called Runts Bar.

RoRo Guest
    I remember this and watching the raid on tv...he was as most cult leaders are...a nutjobber supreme!! The great tragedy was the kids!!

Sock Puppet Guest
    I worked for a newspaper when they raided the ranch. There were televisions mounted to the ceiling that were never turned on until that day. I was working away, when about a dozen televisions sprang into life with a live feed of the compound burning. Business stopped in Editorial and Advertising while the live feed played. News was instantly scrambling, and the switchboard was overrun with calls and faxes. They cut the feed when the buildings were done collapsing in on themselves, and everyone went back to work.

Katie Guest
    I went to see it just after it happened. Very strange, and sad. This was before they cleaned it up, so it was pretty much the way it ended after the fire.

This is a case where our government misunderstood or failed on how to deal with mentally ill people.

It is also a situation of what if we had done that or this.

I went to a lecture several years ago, and the guest speaker said that many such groups are active in the states, who do and feel the same way these people did.

Never trust a "messiah" with a mullet and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

Katie Guest
    Unfortunelly anyone can turn the Bible around to suit them. I do not feel like when Jesus comes back, he will be closing himself off from the world.

deathhagcutie Guest

Autopsy reports and Photos

I found this website that has autops reports/photos of regular folk..

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../d_list00.html

the pics are really gross, manamos assianas (sp) gross

edit:these are the waco people!
    Last edited by deathhagcutie; 05-09-2008 at 10:13 AM.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    It apppears the site is photographs and autopsy reports of those killed in the Branch Dividian fight in Waco , Texas with David Koresh. Not much to see except photos of charred remains.

ozzysmom Guest
    boy, they all look just about the same. some of the causes of death are different (gunshot, stabbed, smoke inhalation etc..), but fire just consumed all of them. Sad.

deathhagcutie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    It apppears the site is photographs and autopsy reports of those killed in the Branch Dividian fight in Waco , Texas with David Koresh. Not much to see except photos of charred remains.
    seemed cool at the time..guess not

can a mod please move this to the "other deaths in the news forum"

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathhagcutie View Post

Oh no its cool deathhagcutie I didn't mean it wasn't cool Don't be upset. I was just saying it was hard to see anything but piles of charred muck in most of the pics. Any death pics are cool! Thanks for the post!

deathhagcutie Guest
    lol we are very ho hum about death pics being death hags huh? lmao

I found this website that has autops reports/photos of regular folk..

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../d_list00.html

the pics are really gross, manamos assianas (sp) gross

edit:these are the waco people!
    I don't think i'll ever be able to erase the Mamonas Assassinas bodies from my mind still havent got over poor Dinho losing his handsome head and Julio god bless him a complete mess their music is bloody ace though lol back to these pictures i don't find them gross as such

panda Guest
    what a tedious job! can you imagine, its just bits & pieces, you can't even tell what bits & pieces some of them are! I often thought it would be kinda cool to be a ME, but when I see stuff like this I have to think maybe not.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    It just amazes me how they look at this pile of burnt mass and say " Oh I think this is the remains of Jane Doe" LOL How do you look at a pile of something that fits in a shoebox and guess that its someone specific? LOL If you look at the captions on the pics alot say " Allegedlly So & So" Alleged is about as close as you gonna get without DNA testing.

Jazbabee Guest
    Although I had seen the Koresh photo before, these photos are very, very disturbing

djdeath-hag Guest

Consider it done! Interesting find!

deathhagcutie Guest
    thank you very much

marimbagirl Guest
    I'm just amazing that they don't even look human.

Wow that is a goldmine!!

Great find!

PM anything like that you find, seriously!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Lisamarie Guest
    Very intresting!!! I was in Austin when this all happened and we went to go see after everything and I remeber the big burnt out spot in that fiels where they all died amazing. I remeber it was right after it happened and somene had sparypainted something on a nearby wall about the FBI killing innocent women and children. Itwas freaky! Too sad.

Lisamarie Guest
    I just spent about 20 mins looking at each one of those and let me just say for the record what a bunch of morons these people were......I mean to take innocent children down with you because of your belifes is just beyond awful.........I see some say stabbing ? Why would that be? Also a lot of gunshot wounds ..did they start killing themselvs rather than burn to death like some others did??? The worst are the women and children who suffocated .........what a way to go....

Lisamarie Guest
    oh and awesome post i love me some good death pics!!!Thanks!!!

cherryghost Guest
    I IMOH thought the whole walco thing was a disgusting fcukup by the govt ! These photos dont change my mind!

But Im Australian, so I say what I think and no one has to agree
    Last edited by cherryghost; 05-12-2008 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I just spent about 20 mins looking at each one of those and let me just say for the record what a bunch of morons these people were......I mean to take innocent children down with you because of your belifes is just beyond awful.........I see some say stabbing ? Why would that be? Also a lot of gunshot wounds ..did they start killing themselvs rather than burn to death like some others did??? The worst are the women and children who suffocated .........what a way to go....
    Heard somewhere that the ones who were left inside did start killing each other - that koresh likely told them to. apparently koresh himself ordered his aide to shoot him dead, which he did, then killed himself.
    And wasn't there a documentary recently that indicated the davidians - not the authorities - started the fires?
    I could be misremembering, as Roger Clemons would say...

Lisamarie Guest
    No , no the goverment were surly to blame..I just think it was selfish to keep the kids when they could have let them go. I mean whatever they belived..he was the messiha whatever to each their own..I just think it was a horrific , and awful for a bunch of kids who had no idea what the hell was going on to die. It wasent heir fault there parents were followers of David Koresh.

Bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

endsleigh03 Guest
    In the Weaver thread it reminded me of David Koresh being accused of spanking an 8 month old baby for 45 minutes.

I hope he has a pitchfork up his wahoo for eternity.

STsFirstmate Guest
    It is really weird. There were three major news events where I happened to be home and watching TV when they happened.
    1.) When Reagan was shot. I wasn't a fan but I remember being so pissed off that he was shot. I was home from work sick.
    2.) The space shuttle Columbia, I had taken the day off to take my Dad to his chemo appointment.
    3.) The Waco raid. I was on vacation and had turned on the TV to get the weather and it was like watching a train wreck. Having a front row seat live to see the whole thing was astounding. I still remember everything I saw pretty vividly. I remember at the time that the flames from the inside were way too orange and the smoke was way too black to simply be a building fire or straw hay bales which they were using as bullet bunkers to be burning. It seemed to apparent to me it had to be kerosene or diesel ( same thing really) burning. No explosions just very Orange flames and black dense smoke.
    The dopey announcers kept saying they hoped everyone got out OK and I kept thinking how???by teleporter? Other than the small smattering of people who fled (some of them on fire) it was clear that nobody was getting out.
    I think that the fires were set internally and I think the guy and many of his followers were pond scum but I also think it was criminally mishandled by the Feds. They had plenty of options to grab him had they been patient when he left the compound before he was wounded and they would have been a headless snake at that point and should have been dealt with pretty easily.
    The FBI and ATF and US Marshall's office had uniformly abysmal leadership during that era. From Janet Reno right down to the field command training it stunk up the place like a dead fish. They seem to have learned from their mistakes and improved their tactics and training.
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    It is really weird. There were three major news events where I happened to be home and watching TV when they happened.
    1.) When Reagan was shot. I wasn't a fan but I remember being so pissed off that he was shot. I was home from work sick.
    2.) The space shuttle Columbia, I had taken the day off to take my Dad to his chemo appointment.
    3.) The Waco raid. I was on vacation and had turned on the TV to get the weather and it was like watching a train wreck. Having a front row seat live to see the whole thing was astounding. I still remember everything I saw pretty vividly. I remember at the time that the flames from the inside were way too orange and the smoke was way too black to simply be a building fire or straw hay bales which they were using as bullet bunkers to be burning. It seemed to apparent to me it had to be kerosene or diesel ( same thing really) burning. No explosions just very Orange flames and black dense smoke.
    The dopey announcers kept saying they hoped everyone got out OK and I kept thinking how???by teleporter? Other than the small smattering of people who fled (some of them on fire) it was clear that nobody was getting out.
    I think that the fires were set internally and I think the guy and many of his followers were pond scum but I also think it was criminally mishandled by the Feds. They had plenty of options to grab him had they been patient when he left the compound before he was wounded and they would have been a headless snake at that point and should have been dealt with pretty easily.
    The FBI and ATF and US Marshall's office had uniformly abysmal leadership during that era. From Janet Reno right down to the field command training it stunk up the place like a dead fish. They seem to have learned from their mistakes and improved their tactics and training.
    Regards,
    Mary
    I think you shouldn't be allowed to take off work anymore. LOL

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mdespain38 View Post
    I think you shouldn't be allowed to take off work anymore. LOL
    Amen! I don't get as much time off as I would like but I avoid the TV in general on days off.
    Regards,
    Mary

lisalouver Guest
    I remember when this happened the front page of our paper here had a pic of the fire that was the entire page. The words splashed across were "Oh my God, they are killing themselves!" reported to have been yelled by an ATF agent.

I saved it and still have it, I have no idea why, lol.

Morto Guest
    Janet Reno in my book was a Nazi.I think the whole thing was fucked up,sure they were whackos but how about the Aryan Nation they dont have the same mentality and more members and more weapons???But the government was out to force a confrontation that ended in a massacre.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morto View Post
    Janet Reno in my book was a Nazi.I think the whole thing was fucked up,sure they were whackos but how about the Aryan Nation they dont have the same mentality and more members and more weapons???But the government was out to force a confrontation that ended in a massacre.
    She certainly could stand a makeover

Perhaps Janet is a secret memeber of the Aryan nation, lol.

I think it was such a hot mess (pardon the pun) because of the religious aspect of the Davidians. I beleive that the Feds consider the Aryans to be a threat and they certainly have a religious aspect to their party, but not in the same way as the Daviidians. Perhaps the feds were trying to avoid another Jim Jones, I dont know. However, I think that Aryan's have moved on to the prison movement largely of course because so many of them are in prison.

I saw a documentary on the compound invasion, and they slowed down film and showed some things that make you wonder. For instance, many of the Feds who were wounded appeared to have been wounded by rounds fired from a helicopter above, and not by those inside the compound. Most were shot in the leg where it would only wound them, but give a reason to go forward with a full all out assault on the compound.

Forever-27 Guest
    I still after all these years think that janet reno, under the direction of president clinton totally botched this whole thing. I think it could have been handled so much better and without all the needless deaths. SRV not only that but the feds set the fire at the compound themselves.

Hez Guest
    Hmm at the end of the day there will be loads of conspiracies about this. Why didn't they say at the start they were peaceful and wanted no bloodshed and stop all of this? People who believe this so badly worry me, it will never have a good outcome x

Morto Guest
    I will not defend their beliefs however there are millions of idiots in this country who are just as dangerous or bizarre.That does not give the government an excuse to practice excesses to make a point.It was a badly planed massacre.

Morto Guest
    I spent time in Army special forces in wars and can tell you first hand that all of us get a steady diet of baloney and revisionist history from our government sadly