Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lance Armstrong

Thanks Wendy. It's still nutty to me that he won. His attorney must've found a very liberal with the law judge for him to win all those cases.

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    There were quite a few people in the cycling world that have been stripped of their titles for doping- not just Armstrong. Maybe using performance enhancers isn't a big deal to you, but it to those who have developed horrendous illnesses (Lyle Alzado I think was one of them-brain cancer?), and it gives them an edge over athletes who train naturally.

On top of that, Armstrong and Bonds both lied about their doping. Because they knew it was against the rules and that they would lose everything if they were found out. I knew the minute there was even one whiff of a rumor of doping against Armstrong that he was guilty. Why? Because it's usually true. Just like tabloid magazines can predict the demise of a celebrity marriage/coupling with deadly accuracy. So to protect his rep, he bullied and sued people who put their faith in him. He cared more for his money and celebrity than he did for his own loved ones. He is everything that is wrong with this world- pretending to be a hero when he's really a cold calculating imposter.

It's called Karma, and it's pronounced "HaHa, Fuck you".
    Yep, it was Lyle Alzado.

He has settled with the USPS for $5 million. Surprised he still has that kind of money

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/s...l-service.html

"It's still nutty to me that he won." Just now saw this after all these years. Funny to me because he has just one nut. Snort!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.