Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade Goody

halogirl5 Guest
    Watched the wedding on Living TV and it was very touching. He is a twat. No redeeming features. He cheated on her when she was fit and well and to be honest I think there has been a lot of pressure on him to be the 'loving husband' in her last days. He barely looked in her eyes at the wedding when they were doing their vows. But Jade made me laugh. She's never tried to be anything she's not and has fought well with this. PS Spooky Stone, I always think of smear tests as like a car-jack for your va jay jay. It makes me laugh, anyway. Takes the nerves out of the whole thing.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BooMom View Post
    I had this scare when I was around 30. I was scheduled for a cone biopsy, arrived there, they gave me the paperwork, and I quite literally ran for the door. What I wasn't told in advance was that this type of biopsy can cause urinary/bowel incontinence, a high degree of m/cs, higher predispotion toward a hysterectomy and quite possibly death. Only after I met with some more Dr's and had some MAJOR discussions, did I go back and have it done. ( about 6 mos later )

I was 30 and had (hopefully) acquired some wisdom- she according to reports was a teen. I can understand her being scared outta her mind.

I had this happen to me as well, but I was only 20... I was young and naive, and didnt protect myself from my (now ex-husband) who was being unfaithful (I obviously didnt know) and yea, so I had to have 2 biopsies, and then the laser treatment to have the pre-cancerous cells removed. I really feel for Jade, I know what it feels like to be scared, and want to ignore it (I hate pain, and knew those procedures would be painful) She's just so young!!!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    watched the wedding on living tv and it was very touching. He is a twat. No redeeming features. He cheated on her when she was fit and well and to be honest i think there has been a lot of pressure on him to be the 'loving husband' in her last days. He barely looked in her eyes at the wedding when they were doing their vows. But jade made me laugh. She's never tried to be anything she's not and has fought well with this. Ps spooky stone, i always think of smear tests as like a car-jack for your va jay jay. It makes me laugh, anyway. Takes the nerves out of the whole thing.

lmfao!!!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Why is she (jade) wearing make up?
    I dont know about her, but when Im sick or depressed, putting on make up makes me feel better.... I dont know why

I would also guess that picture's a bit older-if she's gone home to die, I think she'd likely look much worse, makeup or no. Poor thing, that's no way for anyone to go, and her poor boys.

Dotty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    I would also guess that picture's a bit older-if she's gone home to die, I think she'd likely look much worse, makeup or no. Poor thing, that's no way for anyone to go, and her poor boys.
    I think it is a recent picture, there is new hair growth which suggests it was taken after the chemo stopped.

The eyebrows must be fake, surely? That dreadful black near her eyes... wtf? If you are going to put make up on the ffs do it properly.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Jade & family really have no right to be angry about OK! she's sold her soul to them, so what do you expect?

I know a hell of a lot of people absolutely won't agree with me, but I have this nagging feeling that Jade is going to be with us this time next year....

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    Jade & family really have no right to be angry about OK! she's sold her soul to them, so what do you expect?

I know a hell of a lot of people absolutely won't agree with me, but I have this nagging feeling that Jade is going to be with us this time next year....
    Seeing as she was at death's door for weeks now. I get a feeling she's fighting hard. It's down to Max Cliffford who keeps telling people she's close to death when it;s not the truth.

As for OK, if she's NOT dead....how can they bring out a magazine acting like she's gone? It's wrong.

John Connor Guest
    She's having a final party every day but she's too ill to see that Indian actress Shilpa Shetty. Wonder what's up there? Jade don't let any bitch steal her fire. She doesn't have to pretend now.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    It's Mother's Day tomorrow. I wonder if she's holding onto that for her boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    She's having a final party every day but she's too ill to see that Indian actress Shilpa Shetty. Wonder what's up there? Jade don't let any bitch steal her fire. She doesn't have to pretend now.
    Oh my god! I love how people seem to forget or look over the fact Jade was OUT OF ORDER to Shilpa in Celeb Big Brother and it also makes me laugh the press who wanted Jade out of the country when that happened, seemed to love her now and want her made into a bloody saint. I watched every show of BB and the live feed, Jade was a bully and was racist in my eyes and so was Jack. They made it clear how they felt about Shilpa and it was sick.

I am sorry she's dying but like alot of people in the country, they dont like what they saw and heard.

Shilpa HAS forgiven her and they are friends......maybe Jade wants to be with family not have people see her in this state.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAngel View Post
    It's Mother's Day tomorrow. I wonder if she's holding onto that for her boys.

It's been announced that Jade has passed away in her sleep. Those poor boys. And on Mother's Day too. RIP Jade.

(Can a Mod please move this?)

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Her mother has just made a statement as she watched the private ambulance leave to say that Jade died peacefully at 3.55am. So, so sad and too young!

Lotusflower Guest
    + RIP Jade +

This was expected, but so very sad. Only 27 years old, and her two boys have now lost their mom. My heart cries for them !! Her mother said that she died just before 4 o'clock this morning !!

crazyjanus Guest
    Well......she's officially gone now!

Turned on the news and heard she's gone, on Mother's day. My heart goes out to Jade's family and those little boys. At last she's at peace now.

Dollyplum Guest
    Rip jade x

Dotty Guest

I had a feeling she would pass on Mothers Day but i didn't think she would but so so sad RIP Jade and those poor boys

KarmaKat Guest
    She fought a brave battle.
    My thoughts and prayers are with her 2 little boys and family.

RIP Jade. You can finally be at peace.

Guest Guest

Jade Goody

Jade died on early sunday aged 27. Horrid illness.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2009 at 12:30 PM.

MmmRavioli Guest
    I had honestly never heard of her until they started reporting her illness in the news over the past month or two. I don't even watch American reality TV, let alone have access to UK reality TV. I have no idea what her personality was like... but very sad, to die so young of such a preventable cancer.
    I never like to judge, but honestly, my initial reaction was - "who dies of cervical cancer anymore"?
    I mean.... unless you don't get your annual exams, you know?
    But who knows? I suppose it's always possible. Esp. if you're genetically prone. It does run in some families....
    It sounds very peaceful the way she passed, in her sleep.
    God bless her.

Guest Guest
    She was fairly ignorant due to bad education I guess, although she did make sure she provided for her children before she passed - which is admirable

Pops_0108 Guest
    She died the early hours Sunday Morning, not saturday. Shocking even though it was expected.

R.I.P Jade.

burgtwngrl Guest
    didin't know who she was... RIP Jade

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    didin't know who she was... RIP Jade
    You weren't missing much

I'm sad a 27 year old mother has lost her life leaving 2 little boys without their Mummy, regardless of what people think of Jade my heart breaks for her boys they are the ones who matter and it was clear how much she loved them and them her and that's the real tragedy of it all, RIP Jade

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Is it Mother's Day in the UK today?
    That is sad for her little boys to be left without a mom.
    She was young..

Yes it is Mother's day over here, makes it sadder for the boys that is a special day for Mum's and they lose theirs, life can be cruel sometimes

MorbidMolly Guest
    I smell a merge...RIP Jade
    Last edited by MorbidMolly; 03-22-2009 at 04:48 AM.

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    Yes it is Mother's day over here, makes it sadder for the boys that is a special day for Mum's and they lose theirs, life can be cruel sometimes
    That is exactly what I was thinking.

Jade Goody dies

Jade Goody dies after cancer battle

Jade Goody has died in her sleep, her publicist Max Clifford said.
    Jade Goody dies after cancer battle
    Jade Goody has died in her sleep, her publicist Max Clifford said.
    The reality TV star, who suffered a public battle with cervical cancer, died at her home in Upshire, Essex, at 3.14am on Mother's Day.
    Goody's mother Jackiey Budden said: "My beautiful daughter is at peace."
    Mr Clifford said Goody's mother Jackiey and husband Jack Tweed were at her side. A family friend, Kevin Adams, was also there.
    "I think she's going to be remembered as a young girl who has, and who will, save an awful lot of lives," he said, referring to how her public battle with cancer has raised awareness of the disease.
    "She was a very, very brave girl," he said. "And she faced her death in the way she faced her whole life - full on, with a lot of courage."
    He said it was "ironic" that the 27-year-old - who had two young sons Bobby, five, and Freddie, four - had died on Mother's Day.
    Mr Clifford said he hoped Goody's family would be left in peace to grieve. Goody's body was taken out of her home shortly before 8am.
    Speaking outside the home, her mother Jackiey said: "Family and friends would like privacy at last."
    Mourners started arriving at the house to pay tribute to Goody within minutes of the news breaking. They left floral tributes at the gates of her home.

[REPLACE]

Long Gone Day Guest
    My sympathy to her family. I hope her two little boys receive much love and kindness. RIP Jade.

As a fan of hers, can I finally say that Jade rests in peace knowing that her sons will have the best of what she left them in terms of 'education' etc. To her family and friends I would like to thank you all for sharing her with us all..........mega hugs etc xx

DsplcdPrsn Guest
    27 is far too young to die. Those poor little children. She was a brave woman until the end but it is such a shame that it had to happen.

DsplcdPrsn Guest
    Poor lady.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Now that she has finally passed, I do actually feel a little shocked.

I wasn't a fan or admirer far from it, but I hope she is at peace now.

I'm ashamed to admit that I was highly sceptical about all of this & kind of expected a "miracle" recovery. I never doubted that she had cancer, but I believed that the British public were being misled as to how serious her condition was. I was completely wrong, and for that I'm sorry.

On another note, sorry to be a pedant, but this really shouldn't be in "Actors & Actresses" Jade wasn't an actress. Please don't think i'm being disrespectful, but a more appropriate section is "other deaths"

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Jade died on early sunday aged 27. Horrid illness. Never liked the woman though.
    I agree with you, it's sad that she's gone. I was never a fan, due to her actions at times, but she's left two little boys without a Mum,.

RIP Jade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Cryo-le Guest
    RIP Jade

"Heartbreak as Jade Goody loses her cancer battle on Mother's Day with Jack and her mum by her side" :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-mum-side.html

"The dental nurse turned reality star who thought 'East Angular' was abroad but still carved out an £8m fortune." :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...m-fortune.html

Snudgie Guest
    So sad that she died on Mother's Day....RIP Jade..I'm glad your pain has gone now....and you can watch over Freddie and Bobby...xxxx

Sad. Cervical cancer is cureable (I think) if caught early...I'm sorry for Jade and the boys.

Never heard of her but nonetheless, tragic. She was SO young.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Rosa Moline Guest
    I just had a rather macabre thought: I DO hope that for once, the press will exercise taste & discretion and not print a picture of Jade leaving her home in a body bag. Sadly, this has been lacking dreadfully during this media circus, so to be blunt, I won't be at all surprised or shocked when it happens.

Meli Guest
    awwwwww This has been a bad week.... if Patrick dies this week, Im going to bed for a few days

RIP Jade, the pain and suffering is over now. Watch over your boys, they will need you.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjanus View Post
    Well......she's officially gone now!

WOW! It almost sounds like you are happy she is dead,

RIP Jade, you are amongst the angels now. Her poor boys

thinkering Guest
    Now all my hag's status-updates on facebook make sense. I've been worrying that a hag called Jody had passed. Phew.

Rest in peace; watch over your sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I'm sad a 27 year old mother has lost her life leaving 2 little boys without their Mummy, regardless of what people think of Jade my heart breaks for her boys they are the ones who matter and it was clear how much she loved them and them her and that's the real tragedy of it all, RIP Jade
    I had never heard of her until I saw the thread here about her having cancer. The point is she was a human being, a young mother who left two little boys behind. Sad.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jade

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Jade died on early sunday aged 27. Horrid illness. Never liked the woman though.

so why did you refer to someone you didn't like? Someone who did could've mentioned her in a better light, don't ya think?!

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    I just had a rather macabre thought: I DO hope that for once, the press will exercise taste & discretion and not print a picture of Jade leaving her home in a body bag. Sadly, this has been lacking dreadfully during this media circus, so to be blunt, I won't be at all surprised or shocked when it happens.
    The press had already filmed the private ambulance taking her body away. I saw it live when I was watching about her death. I bet it's in the papers tomorrow.