Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Suicide Forest - Warning! Dead Pics!

What a jerk. If you go into the suicide forest have some respect for those who have taken their lives.

It's not called "suicide forest" because people don't die there. Dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    That video has be taken down. This has clips of the video though.

https://youtu.be/PyihHuINXC4
    Here is another excerpt from the Logan Paul video that, unlike the clip above, shows everything at the body site in the forest as Logan Paul showed it originally. Warning: a bit graphic, it shows a closeup of the corpse's discolored hands. To his credit, Logan Paul at least blurred the dead man's face. [Note: this link was posted by cash a couple days ago in the separate Logan Paul thread under Entertainment.]

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...ARSx34iJ59mdt7

What's funny and shoots down this whole lynch mob mentality against Logan Paul (who did do a tacky no-no) is many of the bloggers calling for his blood are putting out video responses that include his Suicide Forest video, so now they will get more clicks and make money off this same footage they're supposedly so offended by.

exactly Studio Joe, I feel he should have said guys we found a body, I am going to have to stop recording until we can get someone out here, or during editing, cut out the body shot, I think people were more upset by his laughing than anything else, but people handle stressful things much differently, I have an aunt that laughed during a couple of funerals, not because she was happy to see the person dead, but because she didn't want to break down and cry and she laughs to release stress, a nervous type of thing for her, I am not sure if that is why Logan laughed, or what caused him to do so, but yeah they could have did a better job of editing, I am thinking he was like, ohhh We'll leave it in to get more views and the more views I have the more money I'll make and for youtube. I mean who wouldn't click on a title that states, We Found A Dead Body in The Suicide Forest as opposed to We Camped Out In The Suicide Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    What's funny and shoots down this whole lynch mob mentality against Logan Paul (who did do a tacky no-no) is many of the bloggers calling for his blood are putting out video responses that include his Suicide Forest video, so now they will get more clicks and make money off this same footage they're supposedly so offended by.
    I brought up that exact point on this one guy's youtube video. It was one of the many videos talking about the horrible thing he did. I said, "And now we're all giving him the attention he wants. Look at the right side of the screen with the list of video suggestions that are all nothing but videos talking about what he did and showing clips of the video. He's getting exactly what he wanted. Now he's more popular than ever. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Dude, that's funny and I'm stealing it.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I brought up that exact point on this one guy's youtube video. It was one of the many videos talking about the horrible thing he did. I said, "And now we're all giving him the attention he wants. Look at the right side of the screen with the list of video suggestions that are all nothing but videos talking about what he did and showing clips of the video. He's getting exactly what he wanted. Now he's more popular than ever. "
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    exactly Studio Joe, I feel he should have said guys we found a body, I am going to have to stop recording until we can get someone out here, or during editing, cut out the body shot, I think people were more upset by his laughing than anything else, but people handle stressful things much differently, I have an aunt that laughed during a couple of funerals, not because she was happy to see the person dead, but because she didn't want to break down and cry and she laughs to release stress, a nervous type of thing for her, I am not sure if that is why Logan laughed, or what caused him to do so, but yeah they could have did a better job of editing, I am thinking he was like, ohhh We'll leave it in to get more views and the more views I have the more money I'll make and for youtube. I mean who wouldn't click on a title that states, We Found A Dead Body in The Suicide Forest as opposed to We Camped Out In The Suicide Forest.
    Think it's also a chance for those cheering on the cyber lynching of Logan Paul to feel they're morally superior human beings and outraged by his crude but harmless video, when in fact those same people are totally mute when confronted with evidence of REAL atrocities happening all around us every day. Look at hellholes like Gaza, Palestine, Yemen, or any other war zone where 1000's of innocent people are being blown to bits in drone strikes, air raids and invasions ordered by national leaders on the other side of the world.