Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 20272829
Results 1,401 to 1,423 of 1423

Thread: Natasha Richardson

I was lucky to meet Natasha-Richardson and Alan Cummings and most of cast of Cabaret in a restaurant on opening night ,she was very sweet and gave me her autograph on my program ....Maybe This Time? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXrH1VssKJM

Giada Guest
    One of the most sad celebrity deaths for me. She was happily married with two teenaged sons, with everything to live for.

1karenhb Guest
    Saw Liam Neeson on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen Thurs. night. He talked about a recent interview with Anderson Cooper and how some of his remarks were cut. Andy asked him what one remark was cut and Liam replied that his family had received a couple of thousand emails and sympathy cards after Natasha died but not a single word from the resort where the accident happened. Liam was still upset about that. I would be too.

I'm not surprised, it happened in Quebec, which thinks it is separate from the rest of Canada.

Murphee Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm not surprised, it happened in Quebec, which thinks it is separate from the rest of Canada.
    Wow, you know how an entire province thinks?

Did it make her not wear protective gear on the slopes AND refuse medical treatment as well?

The resort should have said something to him. Anything.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Have you ever been to Quebec ? The majority roll their eyes if you don't speak French, they consider themselves above us non bilingual Canadians... the point here is they should have offered some form of condolence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Have you ever been to Quebec ? The majority roll their eyes if you don't speak French, they consider themselves above us non bilingual Canadians... the point here is they should have offered some form of condolence.
    I visited once when I was 16. They refuse to speak English, even if the know it. As a person who was visiting their city, they could care less. Tourism is a major industry there but I guess no one told the people.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Montreal has adapted to some degree, they have to if they want the tourist trade. But many refuse to speak English, and it can be nasty ! Check this out.... http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tom-kot...b_2053199.html

I didn't want to start a thread for this but y'all have got to click on this link and tell me what you think about how Liam Neeson is looking these days. He claims to be just fine and dandy but there is something drastic going on:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-New-York.html
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Oh my gosh! He does not look well. Could this be for the role he starts shooting in September? Didn't he just do another one of those Taken movies?

One time I came home from L.A. and saw this newscaster I had watched my whole life and was like "OMG, he really aged!!" and my mom told me he had cancer. The difference in him after just a few months was equal to the difference of Liam in these two pictures. So I hope Liam is well. BTW The local newscaster must have had treatments and be in remission now because he looks like his old self again now.

I thought he had a thread in the Entertainment section. But I could just be thinking about talking about him in this thread.

eta: nope, I guess not. He's just been talked about in other threads about favorite actors or voices and stuff like that.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 07-27-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Bettie, I searched for a thread for him but since I didn't find one and I knew we discussed him in the past on this thread, I was hoping it was cool. I thought of the "C" word too when I saw the picture and since they're just claiming he's fine and didn't mention losing weight for a movie, I was like "oh shit," this might not be good.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I didn't want to start a thread for this but y'all have got to click on this link and tell me what you think about how Liam Neeson is looking these days. He claims to be just fine and dandy but there is something drastic going on:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-New-York.html
    Holy shit! He don't look good. 63 doesn't do that too ya unless something is eating you up from the inside. I know some actors will do drastic weight changes for a part but dayumm!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Gotta be something going on - he looks terrible. If I had not known who that was I would have never guess it was Liam. Does anyone know if he has ever had an issue with alcohol? Extreme drinking can eat you from the inside out and of course make you not give a shot about your appearance. I hope he is okay, I have always loved him and I would hate for his kids to loose another parent.
    My Posse's On Broadway

He quit drinking in 2013, he said it was mostly wine but it got out of control after Natasha's death.

Look at the difference in the picture from the article in 2014 to the pictures out this week, Jesus.

http://www.gq.com/story/liam-neeson-...?currentPage=2
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    He quit drinking in 2013, he said it was mostly wine but it got out of control after Natasha's death.

Look at the difference in the picture from the article in 2014 to the pictures out this week, Jesus.

http://www.gq.com/story/liam-neeson-...?currentPage=2
    Thank you. That was a great read.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

It's the hair...how did it go from thick & dark to wispy grey?

I hope he is well also, such a wonderful actor. Some of these actors go to such extremes for a part, "method actors". Christian Bale went to far for The Machinist losing almost 65 pounds and staying up 24/7. That's too much ! If I was an actor CGI the weight off me or put the pounds on ! LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

he reminds me of patrick swayze towards the end.

Maybe this is what he looks like without photoshop and/or his hair and makeup professionally done and lighting adjusted to be flattering? I am hoping his gaunt appearance is for these reasons and not because he is ill.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

This was so sad.

I just watched him on the Graham Norton show and he looked better than ever !