Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Nicksmorbidfascination Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    you can view it. i watched the second part of the finale yesterday. Here is the link: http://fep.abc.go.com/fep/player?src...lMenu&lpos=FEP

If it doesn't work, just got to www.abc.go.com then click on free episodes. and the season finale for grey's is on the top left corner.
    Dammit only viewers within the United states can watch it!...I'm not tech savvy so i guess i'll just have to wait

Maruz83 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    But time of death hasn't been called. Some people have died then come back to life. Those two might.

That's what I was thinking either both or just 1 is going to get saved..... It was a good last 20 minutes.......

Dixie Girl Guest
    Well, TR asked out of his contract and they left him with absolutely no storyline this year--hell, they barely even gave him any dialogue! I think he may be one whom Shonda does release, based on that--although that's just my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    Well, TR asked out of his contract and they left him with absolutely no storyline this year--hell, they barely even gave him any dialogue! I think he may be one whom Shonda does release, based on that--although that's just my own opinion.
    That would be my guess, too. I think if they were both dead, Izzie would have gotten off the elevator to meet and embrace him instead of hesitating like she did.

**Spoiler alert, LOL** Kind of like when Rose croaks at the end of Titanic and Jack is there to greet her-she immediately went to him.

Meli Guest
    GOD I cried so hard the last few minutes!!!! When he wrote 007 on her hand Merideth and I both gasped and said George at the same time.... glad I watched it in my bedroom so dh couldnt laugh at me LOL.... Im assuming they will have to continue the story line for the season premiere, but I think Izzy will stay and George will die

Quote Originally Posted by Meli View Post
    GOD I cried so hard the last few minutes!!!! When he wrote 007 on her hand Merideth and I both gasped and said George at the same time.... glad I watched it in my bedroom so dh couldnt laugh at me LOL.... Im assuming they will have to continue the story line for the season premiere, but I think Izzy will stay and George will die
    What is the 007 thing? I've only watched since the season Denny came on.

I didn't get the 007 reference either.

Meli Guest
    Im not sure, why they called him 007... I just knew they did. I will try to google and find out why....

Meli Guest
    Okay, I guess he got that nickname in the very first season for botching a few surgeries and losing a few patients.... 007 LOL

Martini Guest
    007 - Licence To Kill

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    007 - Licence To Kill

Exactly! lmao... I like George and would love if him and Izzy could both stay... but if one has to go, see ya later George

bluebird14 Guest
    Are you kidding? the last 15 minutes of this last season made up for the last 2 years. I LOVED George when the series first started, but after he had an affair with izzie while he was married to Callie, I simply couldnt look at him the same way.

But when he wrote 007 on Meredith's hand and she actually said the numbers out loud i think I stood up from my spot on the sofa and started screaming "oh my GOD! Its George! NO!!!" Up to that point, I thought jon doe was Thatcher.

Frankly, if I had to choose between him and kathrine "diva" heigl, i would choose him. but if he is really unhappy, then he should leave the show. As for Ms. Diva, she should thank her lucky stars that she is still on this show. I remember when she was telling people not to give her an emmy because she didnt like how the writers did her storyline. Now she is hoping to stay on Greys.

UGH.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    Are you kidding? the last 15 minutes of this last season made up for the last 2 years. I LOVED George when the series first started, but after he had an affair with izzie while he was married to Callie, I simply couldnt look at him the same way.

But when he wrote 007 on Meredith's hand and she actually said the numbers out loud i think I stood up from my spot on the sofa and started screaming "oh my GOD! Its George! NO!!!" Up to that point, I thought jon doe was Thatcher.

Frankly, if I had to choose between him and kathrine "diva" heigl, i would choose him. but if he is really unhappy, then he should leave the show. As for Ms. Diva, she should thank her lucky stars that she is still on this show. I remember when she was telling people not to give her an emmy because she didnt like how the writers did her storyline. Now she is hoping to stay on Greys.

UGH.

My reaction was similar when he did that to Mer's hand. I really like the Izzy and Alex storyline, so Id like to see that carried through....

Spookshow Guest
    George was my favorite! I knew he was leaving the show (addicted to celeb gossip I am) but the way they did it was jaw dropping. I figured out that he was John Doe when the Chief said George had left that morning. That's when I clued in. I thought at first that it was Thatcher as well until that part. But the scene between him and Meredith was great!

I think Izzie will be back next season and besides George I like Meredith and Derek but only when they are fighting or pining for each (the whole Mer/Der/Addison thing was good)

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookshow View Post
    George was my favorite! I knew he was leaving the show (addicted to celeb gossip I am) but the way they did it was jaw dropping. I figured out that he was John Doe when the Chief said George had left that morning. That's when I clued in. I thought at first that it was Thatcher as well until that part. But the scene between him and Meredith was great!

I think Izzie will be back next season and besides George I like Meredith and Derek but only when they are fighting or pining for each (the whole Mer/Der/Addison thing was good)

LOL Pick me, choose me, LOVE me Love McSteamy too mmmmmm

bluebird14 Guest
    McSteamy is hot but give me back George from season 1.

And I think that my favorite character of all time is still Bailey. She is amazing!

Meli Guest
    McSteamy is hot but give me back George from season 1.

And I think that my favorite character of all time is still Bailey. She is amazing!

I LOVE Bailey!! She is the backbone of Grey's BUT Id do dirty, nasty things to McSteamy.... in that hotel scene with Addison, when he came out in just the towel... *swoon*

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    OMG. I just about died when I saw the finale!!! GEORGE CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. He is the ultimate McStudly! Especially in uniform. *Faints*.

bluebird14 Guest
    Oh yes, that was a glorious scene...him in his uniform with the haircut...sigh...

But I was balling my eyes out at this time, so perhaps I should watch it again? NAH, I cant take the heartbreak!

Snudgie Guest
    I can't watch it again...I still have the link but I'm traumatized forever.....I think they (and by they I mean Shonda) treated TR like crap all season...and then they just chuck him under a bus....unforgivable.....I don't think I' ll be tuning in for season 6....I'm pissed......oh and ER finishes tonight forever.....*sniffle*....Tv will be crap all Summer long now...

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    oh and ER finishes tonight forever.....*sniffle*....Tv will be crap all Summer long now...

I'm confused Is the wait longer over there for you to see the shows?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Any link to the last couple mins of the episode?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post

Yea I think so I didnt even watch the last few episodes of ER opppps... I'll catch them on re-runs Im sure!

Snudgie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Yup....we are always behind...even though we pay more for SKY TV....our channels are meanies who don't like to pay loads of $$$ to get the best shows early....so we usually have to wait....like say when Grey's season 6 starts in the US in September....we won't get it till january 2010....SUCKS!!!!!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Well the reason she didnt put TR in most of the episodes is because Katherine and TR both wanted out of their contracts. Now If she's gonna let them go..Thats to be seen this Fall!!

Snudgie Guest
    I've read in several places that Katherine is staying...and T.R is definitely going............fuck-a-doodle-doo.....it won't be the same without my McCutey!!

It's official-TR is leaving

My condolences to all the George fans

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/t...09061936070505

Snudgie Guest
    No words....just wailing.....I think I'm done with Grey's now.....seriously.....they killed off my favourite character....they wouldn't have killed Ross and Rachel in Friends...or Carrie in Sex & the City....WHY SHONDA WHY?!?!.....stomps off in a sulk..

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    No words....just wailing.....I think I'm done with Grey's now.....seriously.....they killed off my favourite character....they wouldn't have killed Ross and Rachel in Friends...or Carrie in Sex & the City....WHY SHONDA WHY?!?!.....stomps off in a sulk..
    It was his own decision. He asked to be let out of his contract.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snudgie Guest
    He's basically been treated badly for a while...all that crap with Isiah Washington and the "faggot" kerfuffle....poor TR must have been uncomfortable on set.....will miss him very much...Grey's won't be the same without Mc Cute!!!

bluebird14 Guest
    Ok I have some news on the upcomming greys anatomy

Its no secret that TR Knight *George* will not be returning, but aparently george was an organ doner. And Mercy west and Seattle Grace are teaming up.

But the best news?!? Kathrine Heigl is on thin ice!! She isnt in five episodes!!!!!! Oh yes, I did a happy dance,

Dixie Girl Guest
    Isn't she not going to be in the five episodes because she is filming yet another movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    Isn't she not going to be in the five episodes because she is filming yet another movie?
    Yes, but I'll take it! I've been watching reruns, cannot wait for the 24th!!!

bluebird14 Guest
    thats supposedly her alibi, that they are giving her time off to film her movie. However, after the comment she made on letterman, I doubt she'll be on much longer. We all know how Shonda distroys characters after they cross her :P

Are y'all ready for the season premiere? I have my kleenex ready, and am still considering what to wear to George's funeral...I wish it were Izzy's!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    Are y'all ready for the season premiere? I have my kleenex ready, and am still considering what to wear to George's funeral...I wish it were Izzy's!

I LOVE Izzie, but Im gonna sob watching the season premiere.... I rewatched the finale last week and cried even harder than I did when it originally ran....

the Season premiere does look like a big tear fest...I'll be down in CA on vacation but will catch it, with Kleenex in hand!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

bluebird14 Guest
    I saw the first five minutes and its goin to be great!!

However, I'm nervous. I dont think I can watch George's funeral! He used to be my favorite character (next to Christina and Baley), and I cant believe he's gone.

Ellen Pompeo had her baby, Stella Luna. I wonder how they will work around her absences as well as Katherine Heigl. Hell of a time to kill off George if Mer & Izzy are gonna be AWOL!! I did hear somewhere that other regular characters, like Derek will be fleshed out a bit more. Too bad McSteamy became McEeewww to me after I saw the sex, whoops, the stoned, nekkid conversation tape.

bluebird14 Guest
    CONGRATS TO ELLEN!!! I'm glad Stella Luna was born!!

Maxy, I think the writers are going to consintrate on the other doctors while Ellen is on maternaty leave. I would an episode dedicated to Christina or maybe Bailey.

bluebird14 Guest
    WTF happened? Why did tonights show feel like a soap opera?

BooMom Guest

Exclamation AAAH !! mustleavethread !

We had Literacy night @ Boo's school last night, so I haven't watched it yet. You're saying I should grab a box of Kleenex along with the sock drawer I need to clean out??

**Runs to get coffee refill and plop butt in front of DVR**

WTF happened? Why did tonights show feel like a soap opera?
    'Cause it was. The first half hour or so was great, but then.... it felt disjointed. I'd like to discuss more, but want to wait til others have seen it.

Xtine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    Denny Duquette all the way! Dead or alive, I'll take him!

it's strange how 2 characters he's played have died. first on greys then on weeds. anywho.....

i thought that the season premier was just uh-ok. i may not continue watching the rest of the season, but i will the next episode a chance. {JMO}

bluebird14 Guest
    I'm giving Grey's ONE MORE EPISODE to change my mind. I mean no offense to anyone who loves this show, but i wont continue to watch it if it becomes more soap opera than drama. I realize that they are having a dificult time with Ellen Pompeo's pregnancy, but thats not an excuse to drop the ball.

I miss the first couple of seasons.

I'm giving Grey's ONE MORE EPISODE to change my mind. I mean no offense to anyone who loves this show, but i wont continue to watch it if it becomes more soap opera than drama. I realize that they are having a dificult time with Ellen Pompeo's pregnancy, but thats not an excuse to drop the ball.

I miss the first couple of seasons.
    I think they made a mistake with a 2 hour premiere, since clearly it was filmed to be 2 episodes. It was just too much to take in....George and Izzy should have been the focus of hour one, then the chief, hospital merge/takeover and Callie and that whole thread in hour two.

The writer's blog on abc.com in the Grey's Anatomy section sometimes gives a little insight into their big picture thinking.

***crickets*** Anybody still watching? I liked last night's episode, but I think I watch too much medical TV. I noticed the vital mistake as it happened.

bluebird14 Guest
    Yep, I'm still watching. And Maxy, I caught the mistake right when it happened. LOL I bet my husband that she would be fired and she was. And I got twenty bucks.

And I'm nervous for Alex. He needs to be on his game.

Yep, I'm still watching. And Maxy, I caught the mistake right when it happened. LOL I bet my husband that she would be fired and she was. And I got twenty bucks.

And I'm nervous for Alex. He needs to be on his game.
    Glad someone else is still out there, bluebird! Good score with the $20!! I can't find my car keys or remember PIN numbers, but noticing the part of the exam that was missed (Hey! What about her throat?!) and that, when Christina said Alex's initials were on the chart, I thought, Alex...and April!!! Oh shit!!! It did take some of the pressure off b/c I have gotten to really like Lexie, and I think they wanted us to think she was gonna go.

I am still watching too!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.