Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

heartbreakdj00 Guest

Grey's Anatomy

Okay. I dont think this is a repost. I looked! So if It is I'm sorry!

Alrighty...Are there any Grey's anatomy fans on here. I absolutly love it and Im addicted!! I'm trying to catch up and I just finished the 3rd season. Any fans? And if So what is your favorite episodes?

girlnamedfaerie Guest
    I am a huge fan! Absolutely am in love with this show!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Whats your favorite episode/Character?

Love Grey's! My favorite character is a toss-up between Izzie & Callie. I think Katherine Hiegl is frickin' beautiful! I have many fav episodes, but some of my favs from the earlier seasons is the whole drama with Izzie & Dennie. The heart stealin' and what not was pretty exciting.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Yea I have to agree the Denny and Izzie situation was so heartbreaking. My favorite episode so far I would have to say is the Ferryboat accident.Because Merideth Gets to see The Bomb squad guy and Denny again. And Its kinda Intense Cause I live really close to Seattle and take the Ferryboats all the time.

Meli Guest
    OMG!!! A Grey's thread, I think I just died and went to heaven. My name is Melinda, and I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. If my phone rings while Greys is on, I dont answer lol. My fav. character changes all the time, but I am so LOVING McSteamy (mmmmmm) and Baby Grey (Lexi) they are adorable together. I do also love Christina and the Army doc, they just make sense together. I am really waiting for when they drop the bombshell that something is wrong with Izzy, figured it wouldve already come, Im thinking season finale now.... any thoughts? (Oh if ya'll dont know, the spoilers leaked that she was seeing denny because she has something wrong with her brain Ala Nikolas Cassadine on General Hospital) it wont kill her Im sure, but will cause lots of panic and drama, and makes for good story writting....

Snudgie Guest
    Me Me Me Me pick me!!...(choose me...love me...heh!)

I friggin LOVE Grey's Anatomy...it's fabulous...as usual I'm behind as I'm in the Uk...but I have the box sets of seasons 1,2 and 3...and season 4 from...ahem...a source...:P....great show...great cast...great music...and Seattle looks so pretty!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    Me Me Me Me pick me!!...(choose me...love me...heh!)

I friggin LOVE Grey's Anatomy...it's fabulous...as usual I'm behind as I'm in the Uk...but I have the box sets of seasons 1,2 and 3...and season 4 from...ahem...a source...:P....great show...great cast...great music...and Seattle looks so pretty!
    God that was a great episode. I am glad Addison was leaving last night... did ya see the look on her face like she wanted to run to Derek and comfort him... ummm hello, he's not your man anymore!! Personally I wouldve cussed them both out and walked away. Guess thats why Im not a character on a TV drama

Is there any character on the show everyone hates? Or is highly annoyed by? I'll go first. Meredith drives me crazzzzzzzzzy. She is so insecure and flaky! I know she is the reason for the show, and her issues make the show, but it's like damn, commit to McDreamy already! Id already have been married and on baby #2 if I were her (What can I say, I HEART Patrick Demsey)

Snudgie Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ipf8Uqfwnw

Not sure if you've seen this....but it never fails to crack me up!

And, yes, Patrick Dempsey is very pretty...I'd gladly injure myself if I knew he was going to be my doctor....but I have to say my favourite is the adorable little pudding..George O'Malley...T.R Knight is just a sweetheart....I love him....oh and Sandra Oh is awesome as Christina.....actually chandra Wilson is fabulous too as Miranda bailey....oh what the hell I love all of em!....(although McSteamy does look a wee bit too much like Action Man...the British G.I Joe doll..which freaks me out a bit)

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ipf8Uqfwnw

Not sure if you've seen this....but it never fails to crack me up!

And, yes, Patrick Dempsey is very pretty...I'd gladly injure myself if I knew he was going to be my doctor....but I have to say my favourite is the adorable little pudding..George O'Malley...T.R Knight is just a sweetheart....I love him....oh and Sandra Oh is awesome as Christina.....actually chandra Wilson is fabulous too as Miranda bailey....oh what the hell I love all of em!....(although McSteamy does look a wee bit too much like Action Man...the British G.I Joe doll..which freaks me out a bit)
    THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! OMG.
    I agree...My two favorites are George and Dr. Bailey. Course my attitude is a mixature of Early seasons christina and Dr. Bailey...oh and a little bit of Callie.

Dollyplum Guest
    Meredith drives me crazzzzzzzzzy. She is so insecure and flaky! I know she is the reason for the show, and her issues make the show, but it's like damn, commit to McDreamy already! Id already have been married and on baby #2 if I were her (What can I say, I HEART Patrick Demsey)[/QUOTE]

I don't like Meredith as a character in this show. I am a fan and watching season 5. Christina is soooo funny. X

12. 02-21-2009, 06:14 AM

motherogod Guest
    I watch this show regularly and really like it, but the writing in itself drives me nuts. Every time there is someone with interest in another, the other likes them too but OH NO there's something in the way. So goes the lustful longing for the person until the roadblock becomes minimal to the passion they both feel. Like Calli and the perky pediatrician calling her a "newborn." Whatever! It's like reading the missed connections link on Craigslist... with commercials.

With that aside, it's pretty fun and good. My fave character is McSteamy... hello! He's the only one shallow enough to just screw and run... up until lil' Gray.

Something else I don't get is how Ellen Pompeo is beautiful everywhere else, but they seem to keep her mousy on the show. I mean, shine up your hair or something!

Seriously... I really do like the show.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    hahah you know what drives me nuts about Merideth? Not that she's mousy or whatever....but her Squinty eyes! lol.

Snudgie Guest
    Never mind her eyes...what about her wonky walk!!!...I think I read somewhere that Ellen Pompeo has one leg slightly shorter than the other so she has a strange swaying kind of walk....also...she reminds me of Renee Zellweger occasionally too...which is distracting...I keep waiting for her to go into a posh English accent and talk about big pants like Bridget Jones!

I wish there was a website where we could find out the names of all the songs used on Grey's...and the bits of the episode where they featured/which scenes...that would be really helpful...it has a great soundtrack...it's one of my favourite things about the show.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    You could try amazon...and The greys section on ABC. That should help

Both IZZY AND GEORGE are leaving the show. I don't know exactly when. Maybe at the end of this season. I can see the IZZY storyline now since the show last week ,and how she will be exiting ,but I don't know how they will write George off. I'm bummed about this because second to Baily, Izzy was my fave character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm soooo sad she's leaving. I'm sad George is leaving too, but Izzie... Crying a freakin' river! They can't kill her. I will kill them!

Snudgie Guest
    Hee.....Love that Missa...because it's what Jesus..would FREAKIN' do!!!!!.......If T.R. Knight goes I'll be pissed....I love me some O'Malley...he's McAdorable!

Martini Guest
    Denny Duquette all the way! Dead or alive, I'll take him!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeffreyDeanMorgan117.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	12724   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeffreyDeanMorgan144.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	12725   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeffreyDeanMorgan547.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	12726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeffreyDeanMorgan712.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	12727  

Snudgie Guest
    Ooooooooooooooh...Jeffrey Dean Morgan....yummy......I bawled for hours when he died...heh.

Denny is McHottie-McGhostly....love him and he's hot!

23. 02-23-2009, 04:34 AM

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I agree...I liked McVet too...but O'Malley will always be my mcdreamy. lol

motherogod Guest
    He (denny mcstudmuffin) reminds me of the dude from No Country for Old Men... what is his name... anyway, him without the Dora the Explora haircut. Mmmm. Tasty.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    OMG. Good point. He does look a lot like him...

Comparison shots

halogirl5 Guest
    Seen the beginning of season three, and the two before. I loved it but I started to get bored. Now Im watching season one of Lost on my freebiew. Behind the times much, Halo?

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Lol. Dont worry Im a little bit behind too! Watch the end of season 3 It gets better. Im about to start on season 4. I cant wait!!

Anyone still watching this show?? I know I am! Just thought I would check!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Snudgie Guest
    *Yoohoo!!!* I'm still watching....we just got episode 5x10 last night.....still behind as usual...but I have no patience so I have to look on youtube and TWOP for spoilers.......

Meli Guest
    OMG lastnights Grey was awesome!!!! PTSD is some scary shit eh? Love that McDreamy is back, and acting like himself, and love that it looks like Izzy is gonna pull through this (How adorable is Alex?!)

Impatience Guest
    Izzy has asked to be let out of her contract as has George. (i don't feel like looking up their real names)... Katherine Heigel and T.R. Knight maybe?

Snudgie Guest
    Yes that's them....and I'm pissed that T.R is going......he's McAdorable and I'll miss him....Katie Heigl I won't miss so much....

Dying Breath Guest

Impatience Guest
    Yes that's them....and I'm pissed that T.R is going......he's McAdorable and I'll miss him....Katie Heigl I won't miss so much....
    They've barely showed him at all this season. He has no story line at all. I do really like him tho. I think they will kill of Izzy in a couple of episodes. They couldn't kill her last night bc then Shepard would have never gone back to playing around in people's brains.

I loved the episode from Thursday. Couple of misty eyed moments. I read somewhere, that Katherine Heigel is not going to get out of the contract very easily,as Shonda Rhimes the creator has an iron fist and says who stays and who goes. She is probably wanting to make her suffer for all her comments she made regarding the show. If it wasn't for Grey's she wouldn't be where she was now. Anyways, I am glad that MerDer are official now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    They've barely showed him at all this season. He has no story line at all. I do really like him tho. I think they will kill of Izzy in a couple of episodes. They couldn't kill her last night bc then Shepard would have never gone back to playing around in people's brains.
    I think they will probably make it the season finale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Valentino009 View Post
    I loved the episode from Thursday. Couple of misty eyed moments. I read somewhere, that Katherine Heigel is not going to get out of the contract very easily,as Shonda Rhimes the creator has an iron fist and says who stays and who goes. She is probably wanting to make her suffer for all her comments she made regarding the show. If it wasn't for Grey's she wouldn't be where she was now. Anyways, I am glad that MerDer are official now!
    What comments did she make regarding the show? I had no idea she was unhappy there and I just thought she wanted to leave to make movies. I'll miss her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dixie Girl Guest
    Katherine Heigl was offered the chance to be up for an Emmy nomination and refusing, stating something to the effect that her storyline in no way deserved an Emmy nomination for that year Producers could not have been happy with that!

Ahhh I see. No wonder she's exiting. I'll bet we'll see her on the big screen in the future and exclusively so. Her career has kind of gone the way of Jennifer Anistons it seems. I still like her and I hope she does well. I wonder what Knight has up hs sleeve for his carreer in the future?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ahhh I see. No wonder she's exiting. I'll bet we'll see her on the big screen in the future and exclusively so. Her career has kind of gone the way of Jennifer Anistons it seems. I still like her and I hope she does well. I wonder what Knight has up hs sleeve for his carreer in the future?
    I just read online this past weekend that she was saying if Izzie stays she'll stay. I guess she is changing her tune. Though I used to like her a lot, but since she got big headed, it's hard to like someone like that. She also should not bite that hand that feeds her, but in her case don't bite the hand that helped make you a star, and get you where you are today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MrsF Guest
    I absolutely love Grey's. The Denny death episodes broke my heart!! I liked McSteamy and Callie, I thought that was hilarious. Nice to see other fans!!

Snudgie Guest
    ...No words....just sobs and sniffles......I cheated and watched the finale online...wish I hadn't now...*bawls*

Impatience Guest
    i couldn't believe it when "john doe" was george. it absolutely broke my heart. sorry to ruin it for those who didn't watch it.

Maruz83 Guest
    Now I need more details !

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    Now I need more details !
    george joined the military to go be a trauma surgeon in iraq. there was supposed to be an "intervention" to give him a piece of their mind. but the chief tells him to go home and be with his mom before he leaves for iraq.

meanwhile, at the beginning of the show, there was are seriously messed up "john doe" that came in that saved someone from being hit by a bus.

It was George.

Nicksmorbidfascination Guest
    George...did he die?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmorbidfascination View Post
    George...did he die?
    I don't know...he looked fabulous in the final elevator scene, but it was Izzie's monitor that was going crazy, not his, from what I could tell. TR definitely didn't get much from the writers this season, that's for sure.

Kathering Heigl gets on my last ragged nerve, so if she were to go, I'd miss Denny...

I also looked on the abc.com site with the writer's blog, and they stopped it with LAST week's episode. I do not appreciate being toyed with, Shonda!!

Maruz83 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    george joined the military to go be a trauma surgeon in iraq. there was supposed to be an "intervention" to give him a piece of their mind. but the chief tells him to go home and be with his mom before he leaves for iraq.

meanwhile, at the beginning of the show, there was are seriously messed up "john doe" that came in that saved someone from being hit by a bus.

It was George.

Awwww .. do they give it again during the weekend ? It sounds really good !

Impatience Guest
    you can view it. i watched the second part of the finale yesterday. Here is the link: http://fep.abc.go.com/fep/player?src...lMenu&lpos=FEP

If it doesn't work, just got to www.abc.go.com then click on free episodes. and the season finale for grey's is on the top left corner.

Maruz83 Guest
    Thank you ! Am watching it now

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmorbidfascination View Post
    George...did he die?
    Yes. He and Izzy both died. She was on the elevater wearing the prom dress she wore on the way to Denny's room when he died and the elevater doors opened and George was standing there waiting for her dressed in military fatigues, looking very handsome.

I'm sorry if I ruined the end for anybody but I figured it's been long enough for anybody interested to have watched it already. They are both dead now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]