Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    I heard Danny makes some really moist muffins
    If I were 20 years younger he would!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Hell's Kitchen is about to start. It looks like a good one tonight!!

kimmer927 Guest
    AAAHHHH!!! I'm stuck with Simpson's reruns!

This is so cool though!

kimmer927 Guest
    Does this make me a troll if I follow ya'll from thread to thread?

Or creepy?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    It's just starting.....Gordon losing his top big time tonight. Well what's new but it looks good hehe

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmer927 View Post
    Does this make me a troll if I follow ya'll from thread to thread?

Or creepy?
    nope not at all. I could be accused of the same thing hehehe.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    HAHAHA bye bye Lacey - you stayed too long. BAA BYE

djdeath-hag Guest
    No tears for just another "pretty" girl....she lost me at hello with THAT! Good riddance, Lacey!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    *giggle* she lost me at hello. Love it!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Bye LA. I think both Carol and Andrea will be next. I'm sure one of the guys will win it this year.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Bye LA. I think both Carol and Andrea will be next. I'm sure one of the guys will win it this year.
    I agree....and have been hoping that Danny might just be the one. I know, I know....it's that eye-candy thing. I'm sorry that LA was dismissed but I was never that big of a fan of hers.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I personally don't find Danny that good looking. Maybe it's just me. I think Robert may have a chance at winning this. Who do think will win?

cubbiecatz Guest
    I like Danny. Still can't stand Robert. I like Paula also.

Shano Guest
    I am sooooo happy that freakin' winey no talent bitch Lacey is GONE!!! Finally!! I kind of hope Giovanni wins. I am also in a way rooting for Robert. He cracks me up! Carol is getting on my last nerve and HAD to go. I was soooo sick of her.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I think Giovanni has a good chance at it as well. I think he and Robert will be in the top 3. I can't wait for next week!!

YAY she's gone!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

beatlebaby4 Guest

OMH Lacey was a useless cow!!!! I've been thinking since watching this show however, what other job could a boss have where he/she is able to talk to their employees like this? I would have actually paid cash to have been able to call some of my employees names and kick them out like that. Its awesome!!!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Gordon Ramsay and Judge Judy are the only two that yell and people and get away with it. I love watching them both. I wish I could tell a couple people off like that. Imagine the stress it would relieve

suicide_blonde Guest
    *Please be Andrea next, please be Andrea next*

More Cheese Please Guest
    Gordon Ramsay and Judge Judy are the only two that yell and people and get away with it. I love watching them both. I wish I could tell a couple people off like that. Imagine the stress it would relieve
    au contraire sweet Beatle... I threw a sheet pan at the head of one of my GM's at a Hotel I once worked at whilst screaming that he was an "incompetant fuck"...Yes, that felt goooooood....and seeing as he was the GM and I a mere lowly department head , I wasn't the boss- HE WAS ... I not only got away with it (I knew where the "bodies were buried"! LOL)... I was there for four more years after his "departure"... but that's a WHOLE 'nother long story for the Foodie Group!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    YAY she's gone!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    au contraire sweet Beatle... I threw a sheet pan at the head of one of my GM's at a Hotel I once worked at whilst screaming that he was an "incompetant fuck"...Yes, that felt goooooood....and seeing as he was the GM and I a mere lowly department head , I wasn't the boss- HE WAS ... I not only got away with it (I knew where the "bodies were buried"! LOL)... I was there for four more years after his "departure"... but that's a WHOLE 'nother long story for the Foodie Group!
    hahaha, that's good MCP. I love it. You go girl!!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I'll have some of that please

KarmaKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by suicide_blonde View Post
    *Please be Andrea next, please be Andrea next*
    You read my mind!!!!!
    Thank goodness Lacey and her "Face her Magazine Covers (?)" is gone!!!! Such a waste of space and air, that girl. LA I didnt mind but knew she wouldnt win.
    Top 3 will be Paula, Gio and Danny. Prob Danny and Paula as top 2 with Danny for the Win. He just hasnt had a bad service yet and seems like he could step up and lead a kitchen. Would rather Gio won though.
    On a side note: Does any1 remember Paula from the early episodes? She just seemed to appear last week out of nowhere. Playing under the Radar perhaps?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Hey KK, I know, Paula seems to have popped up from nowhere lol.
    But ya, she was there in the earlier episodes, she just wasn't exciting enough I guess and didn't get too much camera time.

WendyK Guest
    I can't STAND Carol! She is such a cocky bitch! I hope she leaves REAL SOON!

KarmaKat Guest
    He only kept Carol and Andrea because he knows they dont get on. Too feuding team mates lead to more drama and better episodes lol. He knows neither will win. And both should have gone home

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I can't STAND Carol! She is such a cocky bitch! I hope she leaves REAL SOON!
    AND she has clown eyebrows.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    *snicker*

I agree Carol needs to go. I still like Robert but do not think he can win because of his mouth.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I think Danny and Gio have a great shot at winning.
    Carol and Paula aren't good enough, Andrea's ego gets in the way and Robert, well I think he will get himself into trouble.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    AND she has clown eyebrows.

Hahaha! Clown Eyebrows! No wonder I can't stand her I hate clowns!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Hahaha! Clown Eyebrows! No wonder I can't stand her I hate clowns!
    Ditto!!!! LOL!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    bawahahahahhahaha

KarmaKat Guest
    Maybe she could get a job making candy floss and hotdogs for the circus lol

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Is she good enough to make candy floss??

KarmaKat Guest
    (giggle)
    Maybe she could just watch.

She is a better looking clown on TV.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I managed to semi-watch tonight, during commercial breaks from the ER series finale. I was astounded by Ramsey's decision to save Ben or Robert...but Carole needed to be gone long ago. The previews for next week look like a train wreck that I WILL NOT miss.

It was not a big shock to me to see Carol go. I think Ben may be next....he is very annoying.

suicide_blonde Guest
    I think he should throw them all out, they're fucking useless, the whole lot of them. Oh, and I still detest Andrea.

Cherry Malotte Guest
    Not surprised to see Carol get the big don't-let-the-door-hit-you-in-the-ass-on-your-way-out from Gordon. What was with that potato gunk? I'm no chef but she was trying to make scalloped potatoes - you can't fire up that shit in five minutes, and if you pre-cook too much it'll be mush.

She and Ben - two people that think they know more than they actually do. Maybe he'll be next.

Did they say double elimination next week?

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I managed to semi-watch tonight, during commercial breaks from the ER series finale. I was astounded by Ramsey's decision to save Ben or Robert...but Carole needed to be gone long ago. The previews for next week look like a train wreck that I WILL NOT miss.

I wasn't surprised he picked Carol. I agree about next week - what a teaser during the previews!!!

KarmaKat Guest
    So glad to see Carol go. Just need Ben and Andrea gone now.
    Next week looks so good!!!!! They look as if they are going into a single team next week. So that could be why he told 2 of them to take off their jackets.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Bye Bye Carol I loved how Gordon got rid of her....false security thinking she was safe. hehehe.
    I couldn't agree more KK. Ben and Andrea have to go next. Next week looks good.
    I still say the final 3 will be Danny, Gio & Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I agree with you. Carole needed to go in a big way! Ben and Robert also need to go, but there's always next week.

I can't wait to see what's up because in the previews they made it seem like next week's show will be the end of the world. I know they're supposed to hype it up so that it looks like we'll die if we don't tune in.

marimbagirl Guest
    I still think that Andrea has a major case of man jaw.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_Daddy View Post
    It was not a big shock to me to see Carol go. I think Ben may be next....he is very annoying.
    I can't STAND Ben! I'm still waiting for the "big twist" when they bring Ji back.... I just KNOW it'll happen!!! (I hope it'll happen!)

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Me too MCP! I really hope JI comes back too. She was great and I'm sure she would have had a great crack at the bat at winning this thing.