Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seung Hui-Cho

Meli Guest
    Thanks for the pics Miho

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Just wanted to apologize about making a snarky comment. I'm having a bad morning. Sigh. Thanks, Miho.
    I'm so sorry! I thought you would contact Sea, because he told he would e-mail them for those who send their e-mail address to him.

Nosgothic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I'm so sorry! I thought you would contact Sea, because he told he would e-mail them for those who send their e-mail address to him.
    Don't apologize! =) *hug*

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    Don't apologize! =) *hug*
    Thanks! *hug*

Thanks so much for the copies of the Pics. Awesom Awesom find. Im definitly saving these. Thanks

Seagorath Guest
    Enjoy...it's what we live for...

...and may a flock of angels carry you to heaven... **shits and giggles**

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Thanks so much for the copies of the Pics. Awesom Awesom find. Im definitly saving these. Thanks

LOL Im really hoping I do get the flock of angels to carry me to heaven. That would be sooo awesom!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7-2u...eature=related
    what the hell is he talking about?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    The question I have is this..."Which one is the recording Cho made AFTER he killed Hilscher and Ryan Clarke?"

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    The question I have is this..."Which one is the recording Cho made AFTER he killed Hilscher and Ryan Clarke?"
    "Just minutes after firing two fatal shots at the Virginia Tech dormitory on Monday, Cho Seung-Hui returned to his own dorm room and made the final preparations to mail what appears to be a video confession."When the time came, I did it," Cho says in the video. "I had to."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18183995

I can't find the whole video, but clip here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KElyLrrTLB0

Northern Lights Guest
    What I'm wondering, if that is the last video where it was shot? That is a car, whose car?

silverwaif77 Guest
    I couldnt look at the victim pics, people's descriptions made it sound a little too graphic for my tastes.
    But I did click on the link to see Cho on the slab, now I can't stop smiling, is that weird?
    I think our holy grail stuff should be part of the public record, online or whatever, but you are warned and you have to go through a series of clicks to get to it, so some whiney wuss doesnt try to sue for being traumatised. I think the public should know how graphic and violent these crimes are, and have a choice to see pics, or hear tapes.

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    I couldnt look at the victim pics, people's descriptions made it sound a little too graphic for my tastes.
    But I did click on the link to see Cho on the slab, now I can't stop smiling, is that weird?
    I think that is normal in this case.

jarrett622 Guest
    Wow they removed them already. If it was mistake and they weren't supposed to be released. I'm glad I saved them like all important things.
    I'm not sure they removed them. It was weird. When I'd do the URL by hand, don't know how to explain that, it popped up the download. Other times it would take me to an error page. No clue. Has anyone tried recently? It might just have been a site glitch. *shrug*

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    I'm not sure they removed them. It was weird. When I'd do the URL by hand, don't know how to explain that, it popped up the download. Other times it would take me to an error page. No clue. Has anyone tried recently? It might just have been a site glitch. *shrug*
    I tried after seeing your post and the page cannot be found. Strange.

jarrett622 Guest
    Gee, thanks Miho and Northern Lights and everybody else that showed interest. Ever notice that all the people "curious" about the "reality" of V-Tech tend to be pretty cool, open-minded people?...

Yes, I have. But then they'd need to be. My daughter works at Tech about two buildings over from Norris. It was one of the scariest days I'd ever experienced.

Being a death hag has increased my curiosity for things I'm sure most people don't even consider or think about.

Can you imagine what it must have looked like inside Norris? Or smelled like? The people that do that for a living...kudos and then some to them. I don't know if I could do it. Looking at photos of things is one thing, being there and seeing it 'live' as it were is entirely different.

This is what we do. We're death hags. If that upsets some people they probably need to look at what precisely upsets them. Why they get upset. It's on them not us, as far as I'm concerned.

jarrett622 Guest
    From the timeline I saw I would think it's the one where he's in his car...? He made that one right before he mailed the packet to NBC as I recall. Then he went to Norris.

jarrett622 Guest
    What I'm wondering, if that is the last video where it was shot? That is a car, whose car?
    His car as I recall.

Northern Lights Guest
    His car as I recall.
    Thanks!

jarrett622 Guest
    I tried after seeing your post and the page cannot be found. Strange.
    Then I'd say one of two things: Either they didn't think anyone would find them so didn't attempt to hide them or PW protect them, or someone screwed up and we just got lucky. At any rate, do be aware that they probably logged every single IP addy that visited that page. Not saying they did for sure but I'd say odds are good they did. But since no one has been contacted yet I'm not too worried.

Northern Lights Guest
    Then I'd say one of two things: Either they didn't think anyone would find them so didn't attempt to hide them or PW protect them, or someone screwed up and we just got lucky. At any rate, do be aware that they probably logged every single IP addy that visited that page. Not saying they did for sure but I'd say odds are good they did. But since no one has been contacted yet I'm not too worried.
    This isn't the first time for me. I waited a year and no-one came.

jarrett622 Guest
    This isn't the first time for me. I waited a year and no-one came.
    I'm really not worried. If they really didn't want them found they could have buried them a whole lot better than they did. You done good! And as long as there was no cracking involved, no harm-no foul IMO!

Northern Lights Guest
    I'm really not worried. If they really didn't want them found they could have buried them a whole lot better than they did. You done good! And as long as there was no cracking involved, no harm-no foul IMO!
    No cracking (I don't do that), just a lot of searching!

"Puts on tin foil hat"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Seagorath Guest
    Cho's mental records were just located...story on CNN...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/22/...rds/index.html

Crazy little shit bastard.

jarrett622 Guest
    Cho's mental records were just located...story on CNN...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/22/...rds/index.html

Crazy little shit bastard.
    Here's the really weird part:
    http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/212784

Andrea Guest
    Can someone send me the pics from the slideshow? I've never been able to get that link to work.

Thanks,

Andrea

You know what bothers me so much about this case still.. Why did he kill the first two? What was his connection to her? I have figured that the RA heard the disturbance and that is why he was killed, but why her?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    You know what bothers me so much about this case still.. Why did he kill the first two? What was his connection to her? I have figured that the RA heard the disturbance and that is why he was killed, but why her?
    There was a bit of speculation that he had stalked her somewhat: He was attracted to her but she wanted nothing to do with him. No one knows for sure but that was the talk going around the campus.

Who knows? Maybe he was going to do what he did in that dorm to begin with but things got out of hand too quickly and he had to change his plans and ended up in Norris Hall. Or the dorm was part of the plan but he didn't follow through completely.

Seagorath Guest
    No, Norris Hall was originally part of Cho's plans. He was seen just a few days prior (wearing a hoody) testing his "industrial chains" on the inside of one of the doors...according to a witness. I guess the person who saw him just didn't really realize what the hell he was doing. But he planned to target the students in that building because they were basically "sitting ducks". He even had a class on that second floor (earlier at Tech).

There was a bit of speculation that he had stalked her somewhat: He was attracted to her but she wanted nothing to do with him. No one knows for sure but that was the talk going around the campus.

Who knows? Maybe he was going to do what he did in that dorm to begin with but things got out of hand too quickly and he had to change his plans and ended up in Norris Hall. Or the dorm was part of the plan but he didn't follow through completely.

Oh man, this is gonna be hard. since its been like 2 years since anyone talked about them. But is there anyway anyone reading this still has those pics from the slide show. i would love to see the " holy grail" pics. How many are there? *Fingers crosses*

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyruss182 View Post
    Oh man, this is gonna be hard. since its been like 2 years since anyone talked about them. But is there anyway anyone reading this still has those pics from the slide show. i would love to see the " holy grail" pics. How many are there? *Fingers crosses*

I have them I can email if you want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I have them I can email if you want
    That would be amazing, I'd really appreciate it.

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

Andrea Guest
    I'd love to see them as well - can someone email them to me?

xanyea Guest
    I would also really like to see the pics from the slideshow, could someone email them to me as well please?

Isis Guest
    Can you e-mail me the slideshow please? Also, does anyone else on here think that Seung is cute?

Seagorath Guest
    I have the slideshow pics. They were taken down shortly after someone here "plucked them" from the realm of cyberspace.

Only at FAD...

Isis Guest
    Could you please send them to me?

Jacksmum Guest

Seagorath Guest
    May have to start posting...the Cho Comics...

LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cho_Seung_Hui_comics_2_by_Latuff2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	30992  

Could someone send me the Holy Grail pics?
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

Seagorath Guest
    PM me your e-mail. If you want the pics. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    Could someone send me the Holy Grail pics?

Oh, I just discovered...if you go to justnet.org directly, then search Virginia Tech, the third link down (entitled, "Crime Scene Aspects of the Virginia Tech Shootings") is the powerpoint presentation. However, I see no victim photos like described, just Seung Hui-Cho, and a photo with black bars over two bodies in a lab? Were those victim photos removed?

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

DSLDrummer69 Guest
    Me 2 PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post
    Oh, I just discovered...if you go to justnet.org directly, then search Virginia Tech, the third link down (entitled, "Crime Scene Aspects of the Virginia Tech Shootings") is the powerpoint presentation. However, I see no victim photos like described, just Seung Hui-Cho, and a photo with black bars over two bodies in a lab? Were those victim photos removed?
    Yes they were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meeseyouknow Guest
    Does anyone still happen to have these photos?

a spree killer/mass murder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho
    Last edited by cash; 11-20-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    This was before I became a mod. I am sure there are more. But these people did not have a thread about them while they were alive, did they?. The rule of thumb is if a serial killer has a thread and then dies, a death thread will not be created. Point blank and period.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD