Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calling Michigan/Detroit Death Hags

1karenhb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by happygraver View Post
    Hey Bake -- truly a death hag photo. Not only did Levi live here, but he died here as well. Good job finding it!
    Where's the mailbox???? I'm jealous too, sounds like a great time was had by all. Great pics too.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    Where's the mailbox???? I'm jealous too, sounds like a great time was had by all. Great pics too.
    You know I looked at every house we drove by...just to see WHERE a mailbox might be located..I didn't see one...but then again..it might have been across the street..on the side of the road that had no house...I'm thinking Scott may have found the mailbox!! I sure DIDN'T see one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Do any of you fiiine Meeeechigan DH know where Susie Garretts grave is at, at Woodlawn? Guess I'm going back out there this Saturday with a young friend who didn't make our outing...
    Bake, just ask at the office for the location and a map. They may want to know her death date (5-24-02). Be careful out there. Woodlawn is not exactly in the greatest area. I felt comfortable with eight of us, but don't know that I'd go there alone.

Quote Originally Posted by happygraver View Post
    Woodlawn is not exactly in the greatest area. I felt comfortable with eight of us, but don't know that I'd go there alone.
    I was in there once, when a police chase ended in the cemetery. They made us stay in the office until the suspects were captured. I worked in a bar called the Gas Station less than a mile from there, for years. Back - 25 years ago. Think it's rough now?
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I was in there once, when a police chase ended in the cemetery. They made us stay in the office until the suspects were captured. I worked in a bar called the Gas Station less than a mile from there, for years. Back - 25 years ago. Think it's rough now?
    NOW you tell us!!
    Thanks to you and Happy Graver..I'm NOT going alone, I have someone going with me so at least there will be two of us. I know what you mean about it not being the "greatest" neighborhood...I noticed THAT on my way up 7 Mile from 75!!! Lil spooky...

Mr. Morbid Guest
    Damn you guys I don't mean to bump this thread wish I knew about the meet up sooner I'm off by three months lol... Anyway Scott the next time you come home to Detroit again please let us know... On a lighter note I just ordered volume one of your dvd tonight...

HKWolf Guest
    As you probably read, we had a great time, Mr. Morbid. I hope the Hags can have another meeting this year. Fingers crossed!

Nosgothic Guest
    I'll totally get in on that when there is another.