View Poll Results: Will Britney Spears Death thread top Heaths?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

36 27.91%
  • Yes

35 27.13%
  • Who the hell cares

58 44.96%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears

Elizabeth Guest

Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    The pressure on this poor creature has been enormous from the word go. I don't know how these modern-day star types can function without having a meltdown, even absent mental illness and/or addiction. Every move they make is under media and public scrutiny, including their bowel movements! No wonder some of them go off the deep end.

I frankly find this day and age of "instant technology" to be half the problem. These people with their cell phone cams, for example, snapping pics of every lurid thing that a celebrity does and making those images instantly available via the internet, exacerbates the problem. For all we could have known, for example, BS could have been suffering from an inflamed appendix! (I know she wasn't, but follow me here, please.) Some asshole basically crawled into the back of the ambulance and shot pictures of Brit............back in the day of "true" Hollywood glamour, that would have been unthinkable! People are posting pictures of her CROTCH, FFS!!! While it may have been a poor choice to go out sans panties, it's in even worse taste to snap away at someone's private parts just for a paycheck and to titillate the grasping public.

It's not just her parents, folks. It's also US. WE are guilty too!
    Yes, I admit I am guilty of laughing at Britney, of saying "what a whack-job" and moving on to the next celebrity topic.....I have TMZ and E! Online on my favorites, and honestly know more about what is going on in Camp Spears than what is going on with some friends/family....so I am part of the problem too--if I didn't support this voracious appetite for celeb info, then there wouldn't be paparazzo jostling to take pics of Britney at the 7-11 buying toothpaste....

So I am now adding "gossip less" to my New Years resolution.....that also includes people in my real life, as that is not a good environment either.....

I pray Britney does not end up like Anna Nicole....Preston & Jayden need a healthy, sober mother more than we all need another story of Britney dead one day.....

halogirl5 Guest
    she has totally banned from seeing the kids now.about time

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    I was just reading that too, its a shame, but it is about time, they were in constant danger around her.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    I've got a horrible feeling this is going to finish her off.

Snoopy Guest
    I really have a tough time with this ..On one hand I'm thinking Who is taking care of this poor girl??..then on the other hand I see pics of those two little boys in the back seat of her car looking totally confused or crying and I say what the hell is wrong with her..she's their mom..get your act together! I just don't know the whole thing is just sad..sad..sad!

SlippyInvader Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I really have a tough time with this ..On one hand I'm thinking Who is taking care of this poor girl??..then on the other hand I see pics of those two little boys in the back seat of her car looking totally confused or crying and I say what the hell is wrong with her..she's their mom..get your act together! I just don't know the whole thing is just sad..sad..sad!
    Apparently she's got no one who cares for her at the moment..she's
    ostracised her family and record label and now her kids have been taken off her. The poor girl must feel like she's fighting the whole world at the moment.

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Yes, I admit I am guilty of laughing at Britney, of saying "what a whack-job" and moving on to the next celebrity topic.....I have TMZ and E! Online on my favorites, and honestly know more about what is going on in Camp Spears than what is going on with some friends/family....so I am part of the problem too--if I didn't support this voracious appetite for celeb info, then there wouldn't be paparazzo jostling to take pics of Britney at the 7-11 buying toothpaste....

So I am now adding "gossip less" to my New Years resolution.....that also includes people in my real life, as that is not a good environment either.....

I pray Britney does not end up like Anna Nicole....Preston & Jayden need a healthy, sober mother more than we all need another story of Britney dead one day.....
    Oh, I'm terrible when it comes to celebrity gossip myself! It's one of my guilty pleasures, I must confess. However, like you, the next "gossip" I want to hear from the BS camp is that she's on the mend and staying there! (I'm not necessarily a fan of her music, but I am a fan of seeing a person--of whatever age and from whatever walk of life--pull themselves together and enjoy a long and healthy life, in or out of the spot light!)

KristinEileen Guest
    I hate to say this but I have this horrible sinking feeling that she will be dead in a year...her whole posse does nothing but enable her. I hate to see how Jamie Lynn will turn out now that she is pregnant....

hoxharding Guest
    I heard they tried to give her meds for Bi-polar in one of the hospitals but she kept throwing them up before they got into her system. I don't know if this is true or not.

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    yeah, thats pretty much how i feel about the whole drama.
    i really feel for those little kids.

Seeing the picture of Britney in the ambulance was heartbreaking. I didn't really feel sorry for her until I saw it.

My mother suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder (among other things) and I wonder if Britney seems to have that too. BPD's like drama. They cause the drama, but won't ever take responsiblity for it...it's always someones else's fault. You cannot tell them what to do (in mom's case, it was her way or no way) and I'm seeing that in Britney. She won't listen to anyone, even her lawyers have dropped her. BPD's are very hard to treat since they don't think they have a problem.

Whether it's drug/alchohol related or a mental illness, she is in need of some serious help. Those boys don't need to be around her until that happens.

Just my 2 cents worth.

MbalmR Guest
    I have to throw in one more opinion here, then I'll shut up. It's clear to me from the photos that Brit wasn't in "immediate" danger. However, in the last photo, you see a gloved hand right in front of the shot, indicating that it was a technician, possibly trying to get the photographer away from the bus. These idiots are actually so hungry for a story that they'd interfere with EMTs and paramedics trying to save a life.

If I was the relative of a loved one being carted off in an ambulance for ANY reason and some asshole was interfering with the care the technicians are trying to provide, that photographer would have that camera shoved so far up his ass that they'd have to call another ambulance. Bastards! How do they SLEEP at night?????

Desertrose Guest
    Well, I haven't felt sorry for her at all until the other night, then just wished someone out there would help this poor girl. But, I just read where she is pitching a fit at the hospital, ripping out her IV's, yelling at the nurses and demanding to go home. Sometimes it sounds like she doesn't want help. She definitely has problems and being rich, spoiled, demanding and difficult on top of it doesn't help her at all. Sounds like she shuts out people who are trying to help - her family, her lawyers, etc. If they don't agree with her - they are gone. I am glad she can't have her kids until she gets her life straightened out - I was so worried those little boys would have been seriously hurt, or God forbid, killed while in her "care". (did anyone see that picture of the little boys in their carseats while their mom was at the wheel, and Sean is holding his little brother's hand? Very protective, poor little guys). And I do wish the media would stop covering this, as long as she is in the spotlight, her drama will continue. And, someone, please take her car away - she is going to end up killing some innocent person who is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well, I just read she's been released from the hospital. Dr. Phil has stepped in to help her. Hmmm....

Is he even a real doctor or does he just play one on t.v.???? Personally, I find him annoying. Any help is better than no help, I guess.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    I admit, I love reading those articles. They are always perfectly trashy and hilarious. The one about dirty baby diapers all around her house and that she changes them on white couches and on white carpets without any blanket or anything, so there are poop stains everywhere all over her house are hilarious.
    And the photos are the best. She never disappoints with some new tacky outfit, the flabby thighs and big gut, the ridiculous hats and glasses and wigs. I LOVE it when they show her unmanicured, with scabby fingers with ragged, bitten down dirty nails and dirty hands.
    I have to admit, I love it. What does that say about me?
    My thought's exactley

Desertrose Guest
    At least she changes the diapers!

Daphne Guest
    dear god, I am just hearing about all the britney continuing drama, so she was 51/50'd? sheesh, add the stupid pap and that she is still a child, ugh

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I thought KFed had the boys...oh no I hope they're okay.
    She locked herself and one of the children in a room. She was not going to let them take the kids. They are saying that she is Bi Polar. She also has ADH therefore why the drugt testing failed because she didn't tell them she took meds for it.
    I don't know, but I am not going to trash her. She has been used by everyone she trusted. Her husband helped himself to her money, cheated on her,left her sit for 2 years while he partied with his ex, and Brit paid his child support. Her mother?? SHE confidesin Kfed about Jamie and didn't tell Brit anything because Brit may have blown the Millions bucks she got with that magazine for being the first to tell the world that Jamie was pregnant. This woman is in a world of hurt. There are picturers(of course) because the paps are living by her front foor, of her being hauled out of the house on a gurney. She looked like she had been crying her eyes were swollen. She needs help. All of this bad publicity reminds me of the song "kick em when there up kick em when they're down". She has supported that whole damn family all these years. No one came to her rescue,no one got her help and she couldn't do it herself. Maybe we have never been there but I know people who have been there and it is heartbreaking. Kfed is a piece of shit and he is only in it for the money. I don't see him gpoing after his kids with Shar ooops thats right she doesn'thave Brits kind of money. Shar Jackson parties as much as Brit but because she isn't as popular as Brit she gets away with it including spending a week with kfed in Vegas.
    Brit is not going to hurt her kids. Today they went after Brad Pitt for taking his son on a ride in an all terrain vehcile on his lap. Geeze my dad used to let me pretend I was driving while her steered the car, and Brit put her kid on her lap to try to protect him from those blood sucking photogs and the world came to an end. I guess they can go after Pitt now and maybe leave her alone while she gets on some medication and can her life back and her kids.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Children should always be restrained & no child should ever be in an ATV. That's just stupid. I used to drive my grandmother's Caddie all the time when i was young.......on the farm, on our own dirt roads, either in a lap or next to an adult. We weren't in town or on a freeway.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Children should always be restrained & no child should ever be in an ATV. That's just stupid. I used to drive my grandmother's Caddie all the time when i was young.......on the farm, on our own dirt roads, either in a lap or next to an adult. We weren't in town or on a freeway.
    Here's the pic of Brad & Pax, it doesn't look like they were in a busy area. It was in New Orleans, it said the lower ninth ward where he's helping to construct those homes. I don't know if the lower ninth ward is busy or not, but it doesn't look like it.

Noelle Page Guest
    Brad and Angelina are always photographed doing such fun things with their kids....buying toys, riding vehicles.....I have a funny image in my head of them walking through the door of their home and just handing the kids off to the nannies without a glance or a word: "Whew, let's have a drink."

Daphne Guest

yeeks

not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but there are SO many brit threads and youtube threads.... That youtube thing with Chris something or other, I thought that was a joke, but am hearing that perchance this guy was SERIOUS??? enlighten me!

fanable Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle8461 View Post
    My mother suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder (among other things) and I wonder if Britney seems to have that too. BPD's like drama. They cause the drama, but won't ever take responsiblity for it...it's always someones else's fault. You cannot tell them what to do (in mom's case, it was her way or no way) and I'm seeing that in Britney. She won't listen to anyone, even her lawyers have dropped her. BPD's are very hard to treat since they don't think they have a problem.

Just my 2 cents worth.
    My sister has BPD and you are so right about the drama and lack of accountability, michelle. It's (to borrow a phrase) a dark, dizzy merry-go-round when you're dealing with someone with BPD. I've suspected for a long time that Britney either has BPD or is bipolar, based on her actions over the past couple of years.

When she was at the height of her fame, I would always look at her and wonder how long it would be until the media would pull its standard method of turning everyone's darling into everyone's nightmare. It's sad and sickening how much the media builds someone up only to bulldoze them down.

It's been rumored (by a number of places) that she calls some of the paps ahead of time to let them know where she'll be. I think part of Brit's problem is she is starved for affection and attention. She probably didn't get a lot of time/attention from her mom; Lynne Spears has always struck me as pretty stage-motherish, concerned more about how the career is going than her daughters' well being (not so much in the beginning, though).

I see one of two things happening. She will hit rock bottom - perhaps going bankrupt from her lavish spending? - and finally reconcile with her family and get the help she needs, possibly coming back into the public eye in a few years. Or, she will end up dead within a year from suicide because her kids will be permanently taken away, her 'friends' (enablers) will start to distance themselves, and she will be totally alone.

I have never liked her music but I do feel for her and pray that she gets the help she needs.

knothere Guest
    they say she offered kfed 100 mill to go away n he zoomed rite over to wach her go to the hoo hoo bin

Bigfoot Guest

If you want a PS3...

...you will need to predict Britney's death! I am not kidding you http://www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com/

SlippyInvader Guest
    Wow do you think that's a legit website?

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    Wow do you think that's a legit website?
    Right now I say no, but it's def. interesting that we are not the only ones that know Brit will die soon

SlippyInvader Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Right now I say no, but it's def. interesting that we are not the only ones that know Brit will die soon
    I've got a date in my head but I hope she proves us all wrong.

Forever-27 Guest
    Honestly if we just stop paying this child attention she'll go away.

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Honestly if we just stop paying this child attention she'll go away.
    She will go, just not sure when

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    I've got a date in my head but I hope she proves us all wrong.
    I know the year for sure, just nt sure the date

Cettie Guest
    It was worth a shot.

lisalouver Guest
    Britney is not going to die anytime soon, but she needs to get her shit together, that is for sure.

As usual, the kids suffer.

March 3, 2049

don't_axe_me Guest
    LOL, Jason. Winning a PS3 then will be like winning an 8-track player today!

TNpuck Guest
    Hey, there's nothing wrong ***CLICK***

TNpuck Guest
    ***CLICK*** eight track players!

You really think anybodies getting that PS3? probably a load of turd.

don't_axe_me Guest
    Are you saying Britney's neer going to die?!?

No I'm saying they probably don't even have one to give away. Like they would just welsh on the deal... also I think she will live another 20 years plus to be honest, she's fucked up but so are a lot of people.

don't_axe_me Guest
    Ahhhhhh......

Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    LOL, Jason. Winning a PS3 then will be like winning an 8-track player today!
    Right!!!

KristinEileen Guest
    Within the year she will either die or have a terrible accident that will change her life completely and she will be forced to get her shit together.

I feel bad for her babies. I never thought that anyone would claim that K-Fed is such a wonderful father and that Britney is a glorious fuck up....

qulevergrrl Guest
    I'm starting the death watch on her. I say she does it before summer. Any takers? Yes, I am evil sometimes.

kimmer927 Guest
    She's one of my 20 predictions for this year to kick, so sure I'll bid, March 14th for no real reason other than Spring brings out the best in kooks.

Noelle Page Guest
    Britney's in a lot of death pools right now. I worry she will take a cue from it. This is someone who is drowning in her own publicity and is not grounded in any kind of reality.
    Britney, dear, if you are by some remote chance a Hag and reading this, ignore it all--we are just folks farting around with laptops. Get help.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    No I'm saying they probably don't even have one to give away. Like they would just welsh on the deal... also I think she will live another 20 years plus to be honest, she's fucked up but so are a lot of people.
    Much agreed.

Zombiegirl Guest
    This is probably a good way to get a ton of spams in your inbox.
    And I agree with Forever-27. It's just too bad that the media won't stop paying attention.

Jaxxx Guest
    won't guess on her death, it may happen and I couldn't live with that

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    ...you will need to predict Britney's death! I am not kidding you http://www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com/
    I can definitely see a "Anna Nicole Smith" thing going on with her but I hope she comes out with a sex/masturbation video first!!!