View Poll Results: How would you have executed OJ Simpson?

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beheading

32 11.59%
  • Electric Chair

27 9.78%
  • Firing Squad

11 3.99%
  • Unleash pit bulls on him

41 14.86%
  • Hanging

6 2.17%
  • Cut his dick off and let him bleed to death

111 40.22%
  • Other

48 17.39%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson

siameseman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    Other.

My vote? Execute him the same way he killed Nicole and Ron. Let him feel every stab and cut.

Fuck being humane. There are times when some people deserve to get back what they've put forth.

I couldn't have said it any better. This is exactly what should happen to him.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    we could let his daughter beat him to death.

i love it.........lmaooooooo

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    Other.

My vote? Execute him the same way he killed Nicole and Ron. Let him feel every stab and cut.

Fuck being humane. There are times when some people deserve to get back what they've put forth.
    I voted for other also, for the same reason.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I Love death hags...Look at all the ones that wanna cut his dick off...Awwww...You guys are the best...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I Love death hags...Look at all the ones that wanna cut his dick off...Awwww...You guys are the best...
    It`s always been a dream of mine.......I try to attain high goals in my life...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Damn straight Molly...Lets get mideval on his arse...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    We could let his daughter beat him to death.
    love it! I think that would work or have the Goldmans and Simpsons holding the guns at the Firing Squad. They could make OJ their target practice

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    Damn straight Molly...Lets get mideval on his arse...
    My partner in crime.......pinky swear you won`t get all queasy on me when the hacking starts.......

Seagorath Guest
    Firing squad...How most evil-doers should be put away.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Firing squad...How most evil-doers should be put away.
    Too quick for me........he should be stabbed over and over again and feel the terrifying fear his victims felt.......in my personal choice cutting his penie off and letting him KNOW he was gonna die and couldn`t do a damn thing about, seems like poetic justice to me.......

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Hell no Molly...I'll bring the dull knife...He don't deserve a sharp one...I am soooo ready to get Elana Bobett on his arse...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Firing squad could be dragged out though.....like when the Goldmans and the Simpsons are taking their target practice on him. Oops that was his foot, oops missed again, that was a kneecap, oops there goes his ear, yikes, I'm a terrible shot I got his side that time. Just keep firing until you've made him suffer enough before you put in the fatal bullet

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Drug hits are done with pistols with silencers. Savage attacks like this are done by someone in a rage, a crime of passion. Where is the drug link? Where? She drove a ferrari. She had the money for coke. Nicole really looks like a coke dealer dosent she?
    Maybe Scott Peterson did it. Maybe it was the same satanic cult that killed Laci.

LMAO!

Or the "bushy haired stranger" (Diane Downs)

endsleigh03 Guest
    Not possible I know, but I'd bring Ron and Nicole back and let THEM have at the happy festivities.

That's justice.

It still amazes me to this day that this guy got away with this

I♥TinyTim Guest
    I chose "other."

Death by trocar. (Embalming him while still alive). Two birds, one stone. Why waste more time on this individual than we have to?

I feel bad that I've said this now...
    Last edited by I♥TinyTim; 09-14-2008 at 06:22 PM.

michael d Guest
    To be honest, I think solitary confinement would be the ultimate punishment. A room with a lot of mirrors that he would have to constantly look at himself. No chance of parole, no prison celebrity, just day after day looking at yourself. . . decades. He would either end up killing himself or realizing what a complete piece of trash he was.

If not, the dick thing sounds good.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    He would love a room with lots of mirrors though. He is so in love with himself, that wouldn't be punishment to him. Rat bastard

Firing Squad
    Wanna see my grandkids?

pvezz Guest
    We could let his daughter beat him to death.

LOL! She kicked his ass!

Vamp Guest
    I see I am in the majority.

i say let him have a yeast and a bladder infection at the same time, no antibiotics, no vagisil, no hair brush, that'll show im..........
    pull the string!

stinkythejokedog Guest
    A Dutch oven from Dom DeLuise

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Hanging....like the good ol' days.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkythejokedog View Post
    A Dutch oven from Dom DeLuise
    A Steaming Cleveland from Rosie O'Donnel.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

MorbidMolly Guest

HOLY SHIT........literally........LMFAOOOOOOO.....can I resind my vote....* snort *

Beaten to death with a Heisman trophy.

If we can bring back the guillotine, then that works. Hey, if Nicole almost got decapitated, why shouldn't OJ get the "full treatment"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

crazedfemale Guest
    I thought he died in Capricorn 1?

xenaswolf Guest
    I know I will regret asking this, but what in hell is a steaming cleveland?

ETA:
    OMFG! I looked it up. I think I'll be sick now
    Last edited by xenaswolf; 09-14-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Ewwwwww...do people actually do that?

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Or a Filthy Sanchez from Tom Arnold.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Have I told you lately that I LOve you? I frickin love alllll you guys...

RoRo Guest
    uummm all of the above?? I can not stand that piece of shit

OJ Simpson Nevada Trial

please merge,or something if already broached,BICFI.

Is the motivation of this trial to prove OJ was hiding assets from the Goldmans?
    Or,to put him away. {either/or/both is fine with me}.

This judge should be on the Supreme Court.

And,if you were watching around 1p.m. cdt,did'nt OJ look uncomfortable as the CSI guy talked about cutting things deeply,and made cutting motions with his hand?

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Waaaahahahah!!! He could get life...*Snort*...If he gets life for this crap I will be fully convinced that the world has gone looney!

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    All I know is that the last Enquirer had the story about Christie Prody fighting with Arnelle, and I mean like fists, broken glass, and shoving. It opened with a purported quote by Christie, "OJ can go to jail, and Arnelle can got to hell, I'm staying in this house!" The gal has her priorities straight.

The guy is an obvious egomaniac. If any of us had gotten away with murder, we'd lay low the rest of our lives and not even come close to doing another crime. He might get acquitted again. Everyone says being around him is like he's a star and you can't help but to like him, "star quality" they call it.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I would like him...To hit him upside tha head with my arn skillet...

they just broke for lunch,but right before,the baliff removed a woman from the public,you could hear him say "alright,i have heard that before,lets go" and the judge looked quizzical and the sound went off.

the judge does'nt play. too much to relate,but she will have a full highlight reel before it is over.

the trutv people are noting he [oj] is muttering to himself.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I watched the first trial...EVERY second of it...I felt like I had been reamed...I will never have the same respect for the judicial system again...How goofy do you have to be?

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathHag View Post
    All I know is that the last Enquirer had the story about Christie Prody fighting with Arnelle, and I mean like fists, broken glass, and shoving. It opened with a purported quote by Christie, "OJ can go to jail, and Arnelle can got to hell, I'm staying in this house!" The gal has her priorities straight.

The guy is an obvious egomaniac. If any of us had gotten away with murder, we'd lay low the rest of our lives and not even come close to doing another crime. He might get acquitted again. Everyone says being around him is like he's a star and you can't help but to like him, "star quality" they call it.
    I'm sorry, but those people are starf*ckers ..... they are only 'taken' with him because he is famous. They don't even care what he is most famous for.... double murder. I do not understand that mentality at all.

I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life and gets buttraped once a day and twice on Sunday....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't forget to start your day with a nutritious breakfast!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    So what if he's hiding assets? He earned the money he made. The Goldman's are just camera whores wanting anything they can get.

Jaxxx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    So what if he's hiding assets? He earned the money he made. The Goldman's are just camera whores wanting anything they can get.
    wow, now that's a statement, coming from a family who has had a nephew murdered, I understand what they want, and its not money, it just seems to be the only way to make him (OJ) suffer a little.

I logged on to www.cnn.com/crime and just watched(listened) to the first tape made at the Palms hotel's pool area,planning the coo to get OJ stuff back !It was really hard to li0sten and make out the words being said,but i clearly heard OJ say something about a 38 twice! They went to a break after that ! I think the next tape to be played will be the ''one'' that was played on tmz...?of them comming in and getting his stuff.

Sam Guest
    It would be SO NICE to see that murdering BASTARD go to jail for the rest of his WORTHLESS life for this!

Snoopy Guest
    Oh I think letting a pack of pit bulls loose on him would be fine..let him feel every bite..and then he can beg them to stop just like Nicole and Ron must have begged him to stop...all while watching his sorry ass writhe in pain with a nice bottle of wine.

watching this trial on trutv and their commenataters and analysts makes Nancy Grace look like a MAD TV parody.

that Tom riccio(?sp?) is a real piece of slime...gettin Oj involved with the hopes of the injured party not alerting the police? only to hear him say on his OWN tape that ''we should call the cops''?LOL and to see him sqirm on the stand when it played in court and when the prosecuter asked him about it..?I mean dont get me wrong,I think Oj is a double murderer ,but this Tom guy runnin around tryin to seem innocent on his own tape (knowing that he is himself being taped) saying all this self serving garbage that he is an upstanding citizen ?then backpeddeling to OJ on later phone messeges (that he is taping again) that he would never go to the media ,even though they are calling him for interviews?in hindsight he did that very thing the next day after such phone call?...give me a break....

Seagorath Guest
    They're just gonna send him back to South Florida to play golf and live with all the other outcasts...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It would be SO NICE to see that murdering BASTARD go to jail for the rest of his WORTHLESS life for this!