Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 144

Thread: Tom Jones

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    Hon, Bonnie Lee Bakely may have been the trashiest and ugliest, but I don't think Nicole or the other chick were natural blondes either!
    Yes, a woman always has to make sure the "curtains" and "carpets" match...

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yes, a woman always has to make sure the "curtains" and "carpets" match...
    Unless she shaves the carpet....problem solved....

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Unless she shaves the carpet....problem solved....
    and puts in some waxed floorboards

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,535
    Then shouldn't the curtains be shaved too? To match?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    Then shouldn't the curtains be shaved too? To match?
    that is called the britney...

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    that is called the britney...

    LMAO.........how does the Pan Man perfer it....just in case I ever want to have a torrid affair, I need to know these things.....

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    LMAO.........how does the Pan Man perfer it....just in case I ever want to have a torrid affair, I need to know these things.....
    I dont think Torrid would be the word for an affair with the pan man...

    Britney is a negatory I am sure in most people's world. The only chick that looked good without hair was Sinead O'Conner.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    I dont think Torrid would be the word for an affair with the pan man...

    Britney is a negatory I am sure in most people's world. The only chick that looked good without hair was Sinead O'Conner.
    A lot of people hated her, but I loved her Prince redition of " Nothing Compares To You "..........still gives me chills.....

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    A lot of people hated her, but I loved her Prince redition of " Nothing Compares To You "..........still gives me chills.....
    Same here - the filmclip when she has the single tear roll down her cheek, that can bring me to tears.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Same here - the filmclip when she has the single tear roll down her cheek, that can bring me to tears.
    Exactly....one of the best made videos ever.....in my humble opinion....I don`t care if she crapped on the Pope ( and I`m a rebel Catholic ) that girl can sing.....

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    I dont think Torrid would be the word for an affair with the pan man...

    Britney is a negatory I am sure in most people's world. The only chick that looked good without hair was Sinead O'Conner.
    Right and that's why I refer to her as Skinhead O'Conner.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Exactly....one of the best made videos ever.....in my humble opinion....I don`t care if she crapped on the Pope ( and I`m a rebel Catholic ) that girl can sing.....
    She has a great set of pipes! Imagine they did a duet?
    tjlights.JPG
    (I just wanted to put in another pic of Tom.. he is so hot right now)

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Right and that's why I refer to her as Skinhead O'Conner.
    Haa well she loved those boots too I suppose...

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wichita Falls,TX
    Posts
    4,326
    The song What's New Pussycat makes me wanna puke. I get so sick when I think of him in a tight polyester suit singing that.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,449
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    A lot of people hated her, but I loved her Prince redition of " Nothing Compares To You "..........still gives me chills.....
    One of the rare instances when a cover is better than the original. Love it!
    .

    Life goes on.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    The song What's New Pussycat makes me wanna puke. I get so sick when I think of him in a tight polyester suit singing that.
    I immediately think of a yeast infection. Guess I'm getting a little old in my ways.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    k.d. lang did his song "What's new Pussycat" at an Australian show back in the late 90's, and a lot of the women threw their panties on the stage to her!

    Huh! Those Australians , wouldnt be one for quids would ya?????
    [SIZE=3]Life is a fatal disease, deal with it![/SIZE]

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    No, OJ is not the sharing type. But I have to start thinking ahead for future celebrity boyfriends if OJ goes to prison and Robert Blake rejects me. I thought about making a play for John Ramsey, but I don't know the kind of stuff he likes.
    You're too fuckin late; JOHN has taken up with the mother of apparent murder victim in Aruba NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,886
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Naw.
    This rumor started when some guy threw his boxers on stage and Tom Jones jokingly gave him the "call me" gesture.
    THAT is hilarious!

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    You're too fuckin late; JOHN has taken up with the mother of apparent murder victim in Aruba NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

    I'm half that broad's age, and I have supersized DDs that OJ bought me. Any man's my man, if I want it that way.
    What do you mean, what do I mean?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8iGhqDHlWE

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,399
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Right and that's why I refer to her as Skinhead O'Conner.
    I liked the Saturday Night Live skit with Phil Hartman as Frank Sinatra with his own talk show and he was calling all his guest names - and was going off on Sinead - calling her "Sinbad", "Sine-aid" and other names. Hilarious!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,125
    Apparently he and his "long suffering wife" has an agreement. He said he could never have just one woman, he wanted them all and she wanted him so bad she agreed. They are still married and they were in some rag mag together with him saying that she was the only woman he ever loved and blahdy blah. He was in the process now to make it all up to her (another words the wanker is wanking anymore } A long time ago people said he stuffed his pants to turn the girls on but some ho that he was wanking said it was the real thing. I liked to hear him sing if I didn't have to look at him, I thought he was ugly lol

  23. #73
    I didn't know Tom Jones was even still alive. I think you have to view him in the context of his time. I think it was in the 60's and 70's when he was popular and probably looked hot back then. Times and fashion changes. Was he bi-sexual? Well, I seem to recall reading one time that he had homes in New York City and LA so it is possible that he had sex on both coasts....

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    But what about OJ? Would he be happy to share with Tom the Sex Bomb?
    roflmao..This weekend while waiting for a plane to get out of Las Vegas, the woman next to me had finished reading If I DID IT, she was going to toss the book. I swore I would never buy the thing, anyway I asked if I could read it before she tossed it lol. She gave me the book. I read it.
    I liked how even tho this was "hypotheical" how much detail he went into about the murders. And how there was in fact another guy with him. Why he went over there because of this "friend" that stopped by to tell him that Nic and Fay and someothers had been partying in Cabo and that the drugs and free sex crap that was going on should be stopped by OJ. Oj lost it and went over there with this "friend in tow" He does not remember killing anyone just that he came out of this dream like state and saw all the blood and carnage. It was a pretty decent book all in all. I could have done without Fred Goldmans garbage. Trying to validate his reasons for stickng this book on the market. The book was self serving for OJ and Fred.. He cetainly kept a book on how many timnes he slept with this woman or that lol But what really sealed his gult in the book is how he said that Ron told him he was at Nicholes to bring back "Judy's" glasses and how it pissed him off that he was calling in MIL Judy and also that Nicholes dog saw Ron and wagged his tail. wrong threadI know but for some reason Talking about Tom made me think of OJ LOL

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I liked the Saturday Night Live skit with Phil Hartman as Frank Sinatra with his own talk show and he was calling all his guest names - and was going off on Sinead - calling her "Sinbad", "Sine-aid" and other names. Hilarious!
    Damn, Aries; you beat me to it.

    I was just about to comment on the Phil Hartman Sinbad\Sine-aid skit.

    That was freakin hilarious!

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    I didn't know Tom Jones was even still alive. I think you have to view him in the context of his time. I think it was in the 60's and 70's when he was popular and probably looked hot back then. Times and fashion changes. Was he bi-sexual? Well, I seem to recall reading one time that he had homes in New York City and LA so it is possible that he had sex on both coasts....
    Tom Jones?

    Jeez; who's next, George Michael?

  27. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Sweet mother of pearl....look at this new article about Mrs. Tom Jones:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

    Ye gods....well, I guess if you have to be an agoraphobic, holing up in a mansion supported by your rich hubby is the way to go.

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    OH MY GOD

    she looks like a man! love the description about her hair! haa

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,694
    They look happy together. I think its cute!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    did you read the article? it aint a happy tale....

  31. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,694
    No. After yor post I got as far as the fab pic of Tom Jones in a bathing suit with a belt and buckle! Lost interest soon after. Agoraphobic, lives close to Robbie Williams - thats about all I got out of it.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  32. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    did you read the article? it aint a happy tale....
    I just did, and it's very sad. My feelings toward Mr. Jones just notched down considerably. It's obvious his (past?) behavior has contributed heavily to her current psychological condition...



  33. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,497
    I got to her current pic! oh my!!!

    I bet it is the best arrangement for him though - you know he would be bedding every chick he could

    that poor woman

  34. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    No. After yor post I got as far as the fab pic of Tom Jones in a bathing suit with a belt and buckle! Lost interest soon after. Agoraphobic, lives close to Robbie Williams - thats about all I got out of it.
    Yeah, that's about it. But true, the old pic is fab. Sigh. Time is no one's friend.

  35. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,694
    Time, time, time
    See whats become of me
    While I looked around
    For my possibilities
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  36. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I just did, and it's very sad. My feelings toward Mr. Jones just notched down considerably. It's obvious his (past?) behavior has contributed heavily to her current psychological condition...
    Hard to say....you never know if people were that way to begin with. It said depression runs in her family. But you certainly would need superhuman self-esteem to be married to a sex symbol.

    I like to think I could console myself with my children and all the money. I'd simply set up the lifestyle of my dreams, have my own circle, interests, etc.

  37. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Utah, How f'ing exciting is that.
    Posts
    6,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Sweet mother of pearl....look at this new article about Mrs. Tom Jones:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

    Ye gods....well, I guess if you have to be an agoraphobic, holing up in a mansion supported by your rich hubby is the way to go.

    WOW!!! Who would have ever known!!

  38. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Middle Midwest
    Posts
    1,890

    Tee Hee

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yes, a woman always has to make sure the "curtains" and "carpets" match...
    Or go "bare"....

  39. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Utah, How f'ing exciting is that.
    Posts
    6,392
    Quote Originally Posted by divaghosty View Post
    OMG! He was performing at the America's Mart in Atlanta after market a few years back and I swear people were still throwing panties up on stage for him! LMAO!!
    Yeah I am sure room keys were going up on the stage as well!!

  40. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Hard to say....you never know if people were that way to begin with. It said depression runs in her family. But you certainly would need superhuman self-esteem to be married to a sex symbol.

    I like to think I could console myself with my children and all the money. I'd simply set up the lifestyle of my dreams, have my own circle, interests, etc.
    ...not to mention my OWN little black book...



  41. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    ...not to mention my OWN little black book...

    Well, natch. a time-honored tradition for many hollywood spouses, no?

  42. #92
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Up on Cripple Creek
    Posts
    1,783

    Tom Jones

    Couldn't find a thread just about Tom.

    He's one sexy man- no denying that. He's been married to Linda since they were both 16. But along the way, he picked up a reputation as a ladies man, loved by women all over the world.

    Found this article from the Daily Mail online: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...wood-wife.html

    It's about Linda's struggle with agoraphobia and her life in the shadows. It's interesting that in her mind, it's implied, Tom Jones the Entertainer, isn't her Tommy, father of her son.
    I don't believe I'd ever seen a picture of her before. The one of the two of them from 1969- cutest young couple ever!

    The picture of them out and about is great. They look like any other Gram and Granpa going shopping.

  43. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Banner Elk, N.C.
    Posts
    2,058
    I love Tom Jones..the fact that he and his wife have been together for so long..makes me like him a bit more.
    Count on it, pee-drinking crap face!

  44. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mission, Texas
    Posts
    6,469
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...-m-not-dead/1/




    Tom Jones: I’m not dead

    Singer says pal rung him about internet reports
    Thursday, 13 November 2008
    Tom Jones has become the victim of false rumours claiming he had died.

    The veteran singer first heard about the reports when his performer pal Cook E Jarr called and left him a voicemail message.

    ‘He said: “I don't want to stay on this planet if something's happened to you,”’ Tom tells Las Vegas Review Journal.

    The 68-year-old legend is now starting his concerts at the MGM Grand Hollywood Theatre with his track I'm Alive.

    ‘I read my own obituary,’ he told the audience on Monday night.

  45. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    that must really suck when people are saying you are dead and you are not. i mean, how would you feel?

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  46. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    296
    Come on, that's a not a marriage in the true sense of the word. She's agoraphobic and doesn't go out, he's flying around the world two thirds of the year. Plus his infidelity with gorgeous women and let's be honest, she's an old fat woman who can't compete physically with the Vegas showgirls throwing themselves at Tom.

    I'm sure he loves her and feels immense loyalty to her. But staying married has served him well - when one of his lovers starts getting heavy he can say "I'm married and I'm not leaving my wife'.

    Tom is known in the business as ambitious and ruthless.

  47. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,508
    Wow, 51 years.....a long time. She looks nothing like I imagined tho


    What fresh hell is this ? ~ Dorothy Parker

    ]

  48. #98
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Up on Cripple Creek
    Posts
    1,783
    I've tried to put myself in her shoes. I guess it's a trade off. She has a very comfortable life. Certainly the financial means to get people to come to her.

    She's the hometown girl. He's the one with the career. Although the article says she prefers to be called Lady LInda- good for her!

    A lot of show business people would have cast the "old model" away a long time ago. (I was absolutely floored when Paul Anka got divorced after 30+ years, btw)
    I bet when he's home- even if it's only a few weeks a year, he's 100% hers. There might be some old fashioned double standard at work too: she's his wife and Mark's mother and all those other women, even the lovely ones, are bimbos.

  49. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,983
    Tom rocks! Being Welsh, I love Tom and I think he's fab! He's our own Elvis lol

  50. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,468
    I'd want her(?) to stay in the house too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •