Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    Hon, Bonnie Lee Bakely may have been the trashiest and ugliest, but I don't think Nicole or the other chick were natural blondes either!
    Yes, a woman always has to make sure the "curtains" and "carpets" match...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Unless she shaves the carpet....problem solved....

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Unless she shaves the carpet....problem solved....
    and puts in some waxed floorboards

don't_axe_me Guest
    Then shouldn't the curtains be shaved too? To match?

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    Then shouldn't the curtains be shaved too? To match?
    that is called the britney...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    that is called the britney...

LMAO.........how does the Pan Man perfer it....just in case I ever want to have a torrid affair, I need to know these things.....

PvN73 Guest
    LMAO.........how does the Pan Man perfer it....just in case I ever want to have a torrid affair, I need to know these things.....
    I dont think Torrid would be the word for an affair with the pan man...

Britney is a negatory I am sure in most people's world. The only chick that looked good without hair was Sinead O'Conner.

MorbidMolly Guest

Britney is a negatory I am sure in most people's world. The only chick that looked good without hair was Sinead O'Conner.
    A lot of people hated her, but I loved her Prince redition of " Nothing Compares To You "..........still gives me chills.....

PvN73 Guest
    A lot of people hated her, but I loved her Prince redition of " Nothing Compares To You "..........still gives me chills.....
    Same here - the filmclip when she has the single tear roll down her cheek, that can bring me to tears.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Same here - the filmclip when she has the single tear roll down her cheek, that can bring me to tears.
    Exactly....one of the best made videos ever.....in my humble opinion....I don`t care if she crapped on the Pope ( and I`m a rebel Catholic ) that girl can sing.....

GrinReaper Guest

Right and that's why I refer to her as Skinhead O'Conner.

PvN73 Guest
    Exactly....one of the best made videos ever.....in my humble opinion....I don`t care if she crapped on the Pope ( and I`m a rebel Catholic ) that girl can sing.....
    She has a great set of pipes! Imagine they did a duet?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tjlights.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	2650
    (I just wanted to put in another pic of Tom.. he is so hot right now)

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Haa well she loved those boots too I suppose...

smellslikealmonds Guest
    The song What's New Pussycat makes me wanna puke. I get so sick when I think of him in a tight polyester suit singing that.

One of the rare instances when a cover is better than the original. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    The song What's New Pussycat makes me wanna puke. I get so sick when I think of him in a tight polyester suit singing that.
    I immediately think of a yeast infection. Guess I'm getting a little old in my ways.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    k.d. lang did his song "What's new Pussycat" at an Australian show back in the late 90's, and a lot of the women threw their panties on the stage to her!

Huh! Those Australians , wouldnt be one for quids would ya?????

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    No, OJ is not the sharing type. But I have to start thinking ahead for future celebrity boyfriends if OJ goes to prison and Robert Blake rejects me. I thought about making a play for John Ramsey, but I don't know the kind of stuff he likes.
    You're too fuckin late; JOHN has taken up with the mother of apparent murder victim in Aruba NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Naw.
    This rumor started when some guy threw his boxers on stage and Tom Jones jokingly gave him the "call me" gesture.
    THAT is hilarious!

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    You're too fuckin late; JOHN has taken up with the mother of apparent murder victim in Aruba NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

I'm half that broad's age, and I have supersized DDs that OJ bought me. Any man's my man, if I want it that way.

I liked the Saturday Night Live skit with Phil Hartman as Frank Sinatra with his own talk show and he was calling all his guest names - and was going off on Sinead - calling her "Sinbad", "Sine-aid" and other names. Hilarious!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Apparently he and his "long suffering wife" has an agreement. He said he could never have just one woman, he wanted them all and she wanted him so bad she agreed. They are still married and they were in some rag mag together with him saying that she was the only woman he ever loved and blahdy blah. He was in the process now to make it all up to her (another words the wanker is wanking anymore } A long time ago people said he stuffed his pants to turn the girls on but some ho that he was wanking said it was the real thing. I liked to hear him sing if I didn't have to look at him, I thought he was ugly lol

Doug81506 Guest
    I didn't know Tom Jones was even still alive. I think you have to view him in the context of his time. I think it was in the 60's and 70's when he was popular and probably looked hot back then. Times and fashion changes. Was he bi-sexual? Well, I seem to recall reading one time that he had homes in New York City and LA so it is possible that he had sex on both coasts....

NOVSTORM Guest
    But what about OJ? Would he be happy to share with Tom the Sex Bomb?
    roflmao..This weekend while waiting for a plane to get out of Las Vegas, the woman next to me had finished reading If I DID IT, she was going to toss the book. I swore I would never buy the thing, anyway I asked if I could read it before she tossed it lol. She gave me the book. I read it.
    I liked how even tho this was "hypotheical" how much detail he went into about the murders. And how there was in fact another guy with him. Why he went over there because of this "friend" that stopped by to tell him that Nic and Fay and someothers had been partying in Cabo and that the drugs and free sex crap that was going on should be stopped by OJ. Oj lost it and went over there with this "friend in tow" He does not remember killing anyone just that he came out of this dream like state and saw all the blood and carnage. It was a pretty decent book all in all. I could have done without Fred Goldmans garbage. Trying to validate his reasons for stickng this book on the market. The book was self serving for OJ and Fred.. He cetainly kept a book on how many timnes he slept with this woman or that lol But what really sealed his gult in the book is how he said that Ron told him he was at Nicholes to bring back "Judy's" glasses and how it pissed him off that he was calling in MIL Judy and also that Nicholes dog saw Ron and wagged his tail. wrong threadI know but for some reason Talking about Tom made me think of OJ LOL

I liked the Saturday Night Live skit with Phil Hartman as Frank Sinatra with his own talk show and he was calling all his guest names - and was going off on Sinead - calling her "Sinbad", "Sine-aid" and other names. Hilarious!
    Damn, Aries; you beat me to it.

I was just about to comment on the Phil Hartman Sinbad\Sine-aid skit.

That was freakin hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    I didn't know Tom Jones was even still alive. I think you have to view him in the context of his time. I think it was in the 60's and 70's when he was popular and probably looked hot back then. Times and fashion changes. Was he bi-sexual? Well, I seem to recall reading one time that he had homes in New York City and LA so it is possible that he had sex on both coasts....
    Tom Jones?

Jeez; who's next, George Michael?

Noelle Page Guest
    Sweet mother of pearl....look at this new article about Mrs. Tom Jones:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Ye gods....well, I guess if you have to be an agoraphobic, holing up in a mansion supported by your rich hubby is the way to go.

PvN73 Guest
    OH MY GOD

she looks like a man! love the description about her hair! haa

They look happy together. I think its cute!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Noelle Page Guest
    did you read the article? it aint a happy tale....

No. After yor post I got as far as the fab pic of Tom Jones in a bathing suit with a belt and buckle! Lost interest soon after. Agoraphobic, lives close to Robbie Williams - thats about all I got out of it.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    did you read the article? it aint a happy tale....
    I just did, and it's very sad. My feelings toward Mr. Jones just notched down considerably. It's obvious his (past?) behavior has contributed heavily to her current psychological condition...

PvN73 Guest
    I got to her current pic! oh my!!!

I bet it is the best arrangement for him though - you know he would be bedding every chick he could

that poor woman

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    No. After yor post I got as far as the fab pic of Tom Jones in a bathing suit with a belt and buckle! Lost interest soon after. Agoraphobic, lives close to Robbie Williams - thats about all I got out of it.
    Yeah, that's about it. But true, the old pic is fab. Sigh. Time is no one's friend.

Time, time, time
    See whats become of me
    While I looked around
    For my possibilities

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I just did, and it's very sad. My feelings toward Mr. Jones just notched down considerably. It's obvious his (past?) behavior has contributed heavily to her current psychological condition...
    Hard to say....you never know if people were that way to begin with. It said depression runs in her family. But you certainly would need superhuman self-esteem to be married to a sex symbol.

I like to think I could console myself with my children and all the money. I'd simply set up the lifestyle of my dreams, have my own circle, interests, etc.

Danny62 Guest
    Sweet mother of pearl....look at this new article about Mrs. Tom Jones:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Ye gods....well, I guess if you have to be an agoraphobic, holing up in a mansion supported by your rich hubby is the way to go.

WOW!!! Who would have ever known!!

Elizabeth Guest

Tee Hee

Or go "bare"....

39. 01-25-2008, 08:11 PM

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by divaghosty View Post
    OMG! He was performing at the America's Mart in Atlanta after market a few years back and I swear people were still throwing panties up on stage for him! LMAO!!
    Yeah I am sure room keys were going up on the stage as well!!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Hard to say....you never know if people were that way to begin with. It said depression runs in her family. But you certainly would need superhuman self-esteem to be married to a sex symbol.

I like to think I could console myself with my children and all the money. I'd simply set up the lifestyle of my dreams, have my own circle, interests, etc.
    ...not to mention my OWN little black book...

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    ...not to mention my OWN little black book...

Well, natch. a time-honored tradition for many hollywood spouses, no?

Catherine of Siena Guest
    Our ex-husband - who wants to re-marry us - saw a photo of Tom wearing very queeny hot pants and therefore pronounced Tom to be 'of the persuasia'.

We would love to 'do' Tom, provided we are paid at least $200 cash up front.

FannyB1923 Guest

Tom Jones

Couldn't find a thread just about Tom.

He's one sexy man- no denying that. He's been married to Linda since they were both 16. But along the way, he picked up a reputation as a ladies man, loved by women all over the world.

Found this article from the Daily Mail online: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...wood-wife.html

It's about Linda's struggle with agoraphobia and her life in the shadows. It's interesting that in her mind, it's implied, Tom Jones the Entertainer, isn't her Tommy, father of her son.
    I don't believe I'd ever seen a picture of her before. The one of the two of them from 1969- cutest young couple ever!

The picture of them out and about is great. They look like any other Gram and Granpa going shopping.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    I love Tom Jones..the fact that he and his wife have been together for so long..makes me like him a bit more.

Armcast Guest
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...-m-not-dead/1/

Tom Jones: I??m not dead

Singer says pal rung him about internet reports
    Thursday, 13 November 2008
    Tom Jones has become the victim of false rumours claiming he had died.

The veteran singer first heard about the reports when his performer pal Cook E Jarr called and left him a voicemail message.

??He said: ??I don't want to stay on this planet if something's happened to you,??? Tom tells Las Vegas Review Journal.

The 68-year-old legend is now starting his concerts at the MGM Grand Hollywood Theatre with his track I'm Alive.

??I read my own obituary,?? he told the audience on Monday night.

RubySlippers Guest
    that must really suck when people are saying you are dead and you are not. i mean, how would you feel?

LadyDay Guest
    Come on, that's a not a marriage in the true sense of the word. She's agoraphobic and doesn't go out, he's flying around the world two thirds of the year. Plus his infidelity with gorgeous women and let's be honest, she's an old fat woman who can't compete physically with the Vegas showgirls throwing themselves at Tom.

I'm sure he loves her and feels immense loyalty to her. But staying married has served him well - when one of his lovers starts getting heavy he can say "I'm married and I'm not leaving my wife'.

Tom is known in the business as ambitious and ruthless.

Jazbabee Guest
    Wow, 51 years.....a long time. She looks nothing like I imagined tho

FannyB1923 Guest
    I've tried to put myself in her shoes. I guess it's a trade off. She has a very comfortable life. Certainly the financial means to get people to come to her.

She's the hometown girl. He's the one with the career. Although the article says she prefers to be called Lady LInda- good for her!

A lot of show business people would have cast the "old model" away a long time ago. (I was absolutely floored when Paul Anka got divorced after 30+ years, btw)
    I bet when he's home- even if it's only a few weeks a year, he's 100% hers. There might be some old fashioned double standard at work too: she's his wife and Mark's mother and all those other women, even the lovely ones, are bimbos.

Tom rocks! Being Welsh, I love Tom and I think he's fab! He's our own Elvis lol