Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Shanda Sharer

Mammy Guest
    OMFG, can we say hypocrite? Dear, sweet little Toni is a member of a Facebook group of people who want to stop Michael Vick from adopting or owning another animal. How about someone creating a Facebook group to keep brutal child murderers from giving birth and being able to raise their own children? They sure didn't mind taking Steve and Jacque's baby away from them in a horrible way, so why should they be able to have children of their own? Toni's daughter looks to be close to the age that Shanda was. I wonder if Toni ever thinks about what it would be like to have someone beating her little girl with a tire iron, stabbing her, strangling her, and then burning her to death as she sobbed and begged for her life? It is the ultimate in selfishness for Hope or Toni to have children. They can candy coat their involvement until the cows come home, but someday their children will find out the evil that their own mothers were capable of and they will find out the truth about what happened, not Mommy's sanitized version of the truth. I hope Melinda and Laurie stay in prison until they are too old to reproduce.

They should both still be in prison, especially Hope. She sprayed Windex in Shanda's wounds, stole her bra and mocked her with it, and she's the one who poured the gasoline on Shanda.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

Hmmmm. Profile is now gone. HI HOPE!!!

edit - nvmd, it's working now
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    Hmmmm. Profile is now gone. HI HOPE!!!

edit - nvmd, it's working now
    I wonder how many times a week they Google their own name? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    So, doing my usual creeping on Toni's Facebook page, I see a "Hope Tyree" comment on Toni's profile picture, saying "miss u" - Toni replies that she misses her too. Yep, Hope Rippey married her girlfriend, has a baby, and a Facebook.

Nice choice of username.

https://www.facebook.com/udonot.knowme.1
    I'd recognize that gap toothed grill anywhere...

Mostly because she was FUCKING SMILING in her mug shot.

UGH I can't believe they are Facebook friends!! I guess they feel a bond, being "innocent victims" and all. Barf.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    UGH I can't believe they are Facebook friends!! I guess they feel a bond, being "innocent victims" and all. Barf.
    Do you remember all of the guys who were a part of Gregg Smart's murder? All of them are out of prison now except Bill Flynn and Pete Randell and the ones who have already been released are all Facebook friends along with Bill Flynn's wife. You'd think that people who were involved in murder as a group would want to steer clear of each other, but apparently not.

I also read a couple of books about this. I'm going to have to go back and read this whole this thread and read because I saw the FB pages you linked. How on earth did they get out after committing such a heinous crime? Wow!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Laurie Tackett got out. http://www.wdrb.com/clip/14042481/wo...ed-from-prison On the 26th anniversary of the murder, no less! Now it's just Melinda Loveless left in prison.

Laurie Tackett got out. http://www.wdrb.com/clip/14042481/wo...ed-from-prison On the 26th anniversary of the murder, no less! Now it's just Melinda Loveless left in prison.
    Just saw this on the news.

PurrPurr Guest
    UGH. They should've locked all of them up for life!

I don't think they should have ever gotten out

Ughhhhh.... Not ONE of them bitches should have ever been released... Sorry, but heartless doesn't even begin to describe these skanks!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Ughhhhh.... Not ONE of them bitches should have ever been released... Sorry, but heartless doesn't even begin to describe these skanks!
    Agreed!!! I think Melinda is scheduled to be released next year. 2019.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

What a horrific way to go, Shanda must have been terrified. What sick individuals to commit such heinous crimes to another human being. They should all be locked up for the rest of their pathetic existences but I see that they are not. Scary to think they will be out amongst the public very, very soon which they certainly don't deserve. RIP Shanda, hopefully you are at peace now.
    Last edited by BuzzyChick; 01-20-2018 at 03:38 PM.

As usual I am struggling to post a news video. Melinda Loveless was released yesterday.

https://www.wlky.com/article/masterm...rison/28929012
    Last edited by pkstracy; 09-07-2019 at 11:18 AM. Reason: added news link.

How the fuck they get to walk free, poor Shanda cannot walk free from the grave nor will she ever graduate college, get married to whomever and have or adopt a child. I think all of those girls should have been kept in there until they died.

They are all free. Pisses me off. I do hope Karma gets them.

Shanda would have been 40 if she had lived.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    How the fuck they get to walk free, poor Shanda cannot walk free from the grave nor will she ever graduate college, get married to whomever and have or adopt a child. I think all of those girls should have been kept in there until they died.
    I agree. What they did to that poor girl was horrific. Why the fuck do they get their freedom ? I don't understand it, it's just wrong !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I wasn't aware Laurie had been released last year. They should have all served their full sentences.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Ughhhh.... Now they should all get the exact same thing they did to that poor girl. Shanda's story always breaks my heart.
    My Posse's On Broadway