Shut up. You did too.

michael d Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Valley of the Dolls
    Showgirls
    Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park
    winner, winner, chicken dinner

Chevyheaven Guest
    Pam and Tommy lees sex tape. Man that is one lucky dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Pam and Tommy lees sex tape. Man that is one lucky dude.
    Does it make you cry because it makes you feel like you just won't ever measure up???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Chevyheaven Guest
    Oh heck no Tommy and I are about the same size. mine has a bit more girth though.

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    Fried Green Tomatoes - when she thinks that Izzie died in the old age home

Mrs. Threadgood was not Idgie. She was Idgie's sister-in-law

Oh heck no Tommy and I are about the same size. mine has a bit more girth though. :
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Mrs. Threadgood was not Idgie. She was Idgie's sister-in-law
    LMAO!!! Izzie. I thought she was Idgie? No?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    American History X
    Sommersby

I'm not much for sentimental movies for the most part. It's always my husband who gets all choked up.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sammimom View Post
    What Dreams May Come.
    I watch it and wonder if there is someone who loved me enough to walk into Hell to get me.
    Margie

I just read this thread to see if anyone else mentioned this movie. I'm not a big crier at movies, but I was sobbing like a baby when he found his wife......what a beautiful movie.....

RIPWELLSTONE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladpyre View Post
    I used to watch Schindler's List a lot, the end part with the real life survivors gets me every time!
    ME TOO!!!!

I also cried every time I watched Sicko when 9/11 workers were down in Cuba trying to get medical care and the workers in Cuba were saying how noble it was to work at the WTC site, and that THEY (not the USA) would provide them with the medical treatment they needed.... It was so touching to me...

John Connor Guest
    Possession
    Frequency

DeadRinger Guest
    I watched the movie version of Rent last and sobbed like a baby.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    I watched the movie version of Rent last and sobbed like a baby.

I have to check it out. I don't generally like musicals but everyoe says it is good.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Oh and Cannibal the musical totally awesome..I teared up towards the end of that too.

MbalmR Guest
    The Bear
    Forrest Gump
    The Color Purple
    My Life
    Stella
    Philadelphia
    The Passion of the Christ

insanejeff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I just read this thread to see if anyone else mentioned this movie. I'm not a big crier at movies, but I was sobbing like a baby when he found his wife......what a beautiful movie.....
    Hmm the double quote button won't work for me.. but anyway..

I just wanted to say how much I hated this movie. It's a cool idea for a movie I guess, going to 'hell' to rescue a loved one, but I had already been majorly turned off by the whole notion that a depressed suicidal person would end up in 'hell' to begin with. Not a nice message. Maybe I should give it another shot sometime though... I may have just been in a bad mood

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    1. Ghost - When Patrick Swayze pushes the penny up the door and Molly takes it in her hand.

Oh yeah, jeez, Ghost.....I refuse to watch it again.

boy, Color Purple really made a lotta folks bawl. I never saw the movie, but the book did make me boo-hoo a long time ago.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Stop it you guys. Im very emotional and fragile right now.. Im gonna curl up on the floor and cry for awhile.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    One movie that really got to me was The Elephant Man. The way he was treated was so horrible. The scene that especially got to me was the one with the doctor's wife where he talked about his mother. "I must have been a terrible disappointment to her". "Do you think if she saw me, she could love me as I am"? "I've tried so hard to be good"......Heartbreaking.

Also the ending when he decides he is going to try and lay down and sleep like a normal person. The music in that scene along with everything else is so very sad...

CORONERGAL Guest
    I'm a big boo-hooer over Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatos, Titanic (the little old couple in bed and the mother describing Heaven to her kids), The Bear, The Lion King, etc. But the most amazing thing I ever saw was when I saw The Green Mile in the theater. when the movie was over, I swear the only sound you could hear was sniffling and a few whispers. I had to share my kleenex with three HUGE bikers next to me. The were bawling as hard as I was. Amazing movie.

My Life with Michael Keaton & Nicole Kidman, saddest thing I've ever seen with the circus in the yard. I can't even mention this movie to my husband.
    Mask at the end gets me everytime. When she starts putting the pins in the map and says "Now you can go anywhere you want, baby. "

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bluesma Guest
    The Color Purple and Fried Green Tomatoes -
    Oh and Showgirls... cause it is so, so, so, bad.

Gorey Guest
    Okay, I usually don't admit these to anyone, but here goes.
    Titanic.
    Steel Magnolias.
    Backdraft-saw that when I was separated from my firefighter.
    Ladder 49. Again the firefighter syndrome.
    Pearl Harbor- I cried from the time they started the bombing and the men were trapped places. I cried like a baby through the entire movie, Denny ran out of tissues and napkins for me. The ending didn't help much either.
    The Wizard of Oz-I always did cry at that and I feel Toto was exploited after the film.
    Dog food commercials- I used to cry constantly during these-all of them too- and could never explain why. I've gotten alittle better at dog food commercials.

Gorey Guest
    JeFe I didn't think anyone else would remember Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park. I stayed home one Halloween to watch that on TV. Wayyy back in the day. Must've been late 70's? I had already met Denny. Most horrible,worst movie ever. But I would watch it again and buy the DVD if I could ever find it. Great piece of Kiss History.

lab_rat Guest
    Saw some more here -

Mask (even though Sam Elliott is incredibly hot)
    Backdraft

michael d Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michael d View Post
    A lot of the ones mentioned, I would include

Pride of the Yankees
    Walkabout
    A River Runs Through It
    Camp de Thiaroye
    Cinema Paradiso

lab_rat Guest
    Prince of Tides (which was also an awesome book)

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by insanejeff View Post
    Hmm the double quote button won't work for me.. but anyway..

I just wanted to say how much I hated this movie. It's a cool idea for a movie I guess, going to 'hell' to rescue a loved one, but I had already been majorly turned off by the whole notion that a depressed suicidal person would end up in 'hell' to begin with. Not a nice message. Maybe I should give it another shot sometime though... I may have just been in a bad mood

The idea that you automatically go to hell if you commit suicide is a Catholic thing - LOL -

insanejeff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    The idea that you automatically go to hell if you commit suicide is a Catholic thing - LOL -
    Yes, exactly. Perhaps if they'd rewrite the rules and make hell a punishment for diddling little boys, there would be fewer priests who do so.

But anyway.. Mask has been mentioned. I totally forgot that one. Gets me everytime too. And especially in the original version with Bob Seger at the end rather than Bruce.. "Roll Me Away" is such a perfect ending to that film, I don't care what Bogdonavich wanted (I'm refering to his director's cut).

Sniff...sniff...

Ghost
    Wizard of Oz
    Imitation of Life
    that football movie where one player dies.....
    Backstreet
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Saw some more here -

Mask (even though Sam Elliott is incredibly hot)
    Backdraft
    Drool, Sam Elliott, drool.

"titanic" was on tnt just now, i swear no matter how many times i watch it i cry my eyes out.

leo and kate were amazing.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    "titanic" was on tnt just now, i swear no matter how many times i watch it i cry my eyes out.

leo and kate were amazing.

leo & kate winslet are doing another movie together- dunno when comes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Teen Wolf

Paris, Texas.
    Dr Zhivago
    Brother bear

Wednesday Guest
    Steel Magnolias
    Titanic
    A Walk to Remember
    The Notebook

And I just saw the new movie Changeling, which is pretty good btw. By the time the credits rolled I decided I was staying in my seat for a few minutes because I didn't want to walk out of the room with my eyes all red. I turned to look at the people around me and just about all of them were sniffling and getting out the tissues.

Sharmika Guest
    OH LORD- There is not enough time in the day.... Here goes:

The Lion King- "Come on, Dad! Get up! We gotta go home!"

Steel Magnolias- "Lord, I wish I could understand!"

Imitation of Life- "Mama, I did love you..."

Man on Fire- "I'm goin' to Blue Bayou..."

Malcolm X- When Sam Cooke's A Change Is Gonna Come starts to play, the tears start a-comin'!

The Notebook- 'Nuff said.

My Life- When his dad is giving him a shave, and he grabs his hand... *sniffs*

An Affair to Remember- That damn painting!

Carlito's Way- Her dancing on the beach...

Blow- Say what you will about George's life, but when he has that daydream of his daughter coming to see him in prison, it KILLS ME!

An American Tale- I've never seen it, because I saw Linda Rondstadt (sp?) and James Ingram's "Somewhere Out There" video first. It had clips from the movie. When I saw how Fievel got swept away in the water while his Papa was trying to hold on to him, I cried my self to sleep. Terrible scene.

I agree with you guys about the street scene in Sex And The City: The Movie! When Charlotte yelled, NO!!, at Big, I gasped, then cried. She looked more hurt than Carrie!

There's more, of course... I'll be back~
    Last edited by Sharmika; 11-03-2008 at 03:05 PM.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Old Yeller. *sob*

Attached Images Attached Images  

kelbons Guest
    It's not a movie... it's a children's book. "Love You Forever." I bawl every time I read it... and dread when my daughter asks for it.

RIPWELLSTONE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I swear there was a thread about this not even two months ago.
    Better watch out for the thread police..

darlingdawn Guest
    I would have to say Beaches. That one gets me every time. The Passion of the Christ was sad too.

Jane_Doe Guest
    Boys Don't Cry
    (But I'm a girl, so it's okay )

It really distresses me, as it's practically a true story too.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Snoopy Come Home

Shut up. You did too.
    I did cry over that. And some Benji movie.

kimba Guest
    Bambi
    ET
    Field Of Dreams
    Fried Green Tomatoes
    How Green Was My Valley.
    Three Lives of Thomasina

guaranteed

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    JeFe I didn't think anyone else would remember Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park. I stayed home one Halloween to watch that on TV. Wayyy back in the day. Must've been late 70's? I had already met Denny. Most horrible,worst movie ever. But I would watch it again and buy the DVD if I could ever find it. Great piece of Kiss History.
    I believe it's part of the Kisstory DVD release..maybe Kisstory 3...

kimba Guest
    LMAO!!! Izzie. I thought she was Idgie? No?
    I think the movie made it quite ambiguous..I believe the book was less so...

I remember crying when I watched the scene in Monster Squad when the little girl is trying not to let go of his hands, but Frankenstein but Frankenstein has to go back 'home'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

princesslonely Guest
    Oh heck no Tommy and I are about the same size. mine has a bit more girth though.

Dang, honey! I could only imagine the fun I'm missing out on

BooMom Guest
    Schindler's List...the little girl in the red coat...

Steel Magnolias

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir - absolute bawlfest for me.

Sophie's Choice - since the birth of my son, I just.cannot.watch - Freaked out the last time I tried.