View Poll Results: Is this Halloween costume over the top?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup, you are nuts, change costumes.

35 61.40%
  • No it is OK, it's Halloween but don't let kids see you.

10 17.54%
  • Good costume, OK to wear in public.

5 8.77%
  • Great costume, juvenile Death Hags have to start SOMEPLACE!

7 12.28%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

RocketQueen Guest
    My all time favorite costume... Superman in a wheelchair!

Awesome

msmojorisin84 Guest
    These were my favorite halloween costumes ever!!!

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Ooopsie..I'm sorry those ended up so big..I'm sorta computer-stupid.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    Ooopsie..I'm sorry those ended up so big..I'm sorta computer-stupid.
    You're talking about the pics?.........Whabammmmm! I'll be here all week folks. Tip your moderators.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by biguncfan View Post
    You're talking about the pics?.........Whabammmmm! I'll be here all week folks. Tip your moderators.
    Pshaw.

i have our little halloween celebration video on myyoutube. in new zealand its becoming traditional to come to our 'haunted house', cemetery and all lol
    pull the string!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I'm turning 50 this Halloween.

That is the scariest thing I can possibly imagine.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Well my boyfriend and I are at a toss this year, We either want to go as Sora and Kairi(Halloween town style) from the game Kingdom hearts or Jack and Sally from Nightmare before christmas. We were pirates last year. No pictures of us...but heres one of our puppy from last year as Santa puppy for Halloween....

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Well my boyfriend and I are at a toss this year, We either want to go as Sora and Kairi(Halloween town style) from the game Kingdom hearts or Jack and Sally from Nightmare before christmas. We were pirates last year. No pictures of us...but heres one of our puppy from last year as Santa puppy for Halloween....

Aww, your puppy is a cutie! What a good sport!

I'd vote for Jack and Sally (one of my all-time favorite movies!) but my son votes for Sora and Kairi, so we're no help there! Great ideas!

msmojorisin84 Guest
    What a cute pup!!

itsintheeyes Guest
    Halloween is my favorite holiday and the Fall is my favorite season. In the past, I've dressed up as a fairy, Elvira, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, a square peg,....I'm going to be a hippie this year. My brother and I go all out for this season. But we really turn every holiday or day for that matter into Halloween.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by itsintheeyes View Post
    Halloween is my favorite holiday and the Fall is my favorite season. In the past, I've dressed up as a fairy, Elvira, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, a square peg,....I'm going to be a hippie this year. My brother and I go all out for this season. But we really turn every holiday or day for that matter into Halloween.
    I do too!!

redkatrampant Guest

Ok so who besides me is planning Halloween already?

First year that we have no kids to take arounf and our new house is on a main road in a good neighborhood.

I am up for some frights

Xtine Guest
    well, i wasn't planning to until i saw that Ross had 2 aisles of halloween decorations! when i get paid on friday i am heading that way!

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post
    well, i wasn't planning to until i saw that Ross had 2 aisles of halloween decorations! when i get paid on friday i am heading that way!
    you can do it!

Chevyheaven Guest
    The fall is my favorite time of year. I love that cool weather and the leaves falling off the trees. Halloween is just great. This year is the first time I will take my baby out trick or treating. Last year she was too young but her older sister was a wee bumble bee an now this year she will be alittle bumble bee..shes gonna be so cute. I cant wait for that. I love them so much.

**Jenna** Guest
    NOPE Don't care much for it.
    Last edited by **Jenna**; 07-28-2008 at 09:08 PM.

itsintheeyes Guest
    My Halloween style is vintage. I buy things all year round. But, I'm very selective. So many stores just sell the cheap-looking stuff.

Forever-27 Guest
    I grew out of halloween when I was around 10 years old. I used to care but not anymore. Just another day

annannanna Guest
    I am already planning the whole 24hrs of Halloween and DOTD/DDLM parades in Nov.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    We go to Disneyland every year for Halloween...it is quite simply awesome. The decorations (over 10,000 jack-o-lanterns in the park) are amazing. Magic. Love it.

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    First year that we have no kids to take arounf and our new house is on a main road in a good neighborhood.

I am up for some frights
    Nope, just you.

lisalouver Guest
    Since I have a small child, I am always excited for Halloween, but I have loved it since I was a child myself.

It is fun to dress the kid every year. She was Cinderella last year. This year, not sure, maybe Minnie Mouse and maybe something else. She can pick!

I love the decorations and they are out here in the TJ Maxx and so on already.

MandyLynn Guest
    Already planning which haunted houses we are going to, and which parties... and our costumes... Plus we always do a "haunted garage" LOL.... fun fun!

lab_rat Guest
    My daughter is.

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    i dont care much for the childeren banging on the door demanding sweets etc.
    so a couple of years ago i put Cherry Tomatoes in their bag (It's Healthy!!)

i'm thinking perhaps garlic (to ward off the vampires of course) and strong cough sweets (Victory V, Fishermans Friend, Lockets, Tunes Etc)

Bahhh Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shortly after the little buggers will be demanding penny for the guy anyway

FannyB1923 Guest
    heehee- every day is Halloween around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    We go to Disneyland every year for Halloween...it is quite simply awesome. The decorations (over 10,000 jack-o-lanterns in the park) are amazing. Magic. Love it.
    I'm jealous!!!

We're ready...I'm seeing decorations in the stores already. We have a life size Freddy Krueger (sp?) that talks and moves and can hardly wait to get him out of the attic. He's the hit of the neighborhood. Not so much of a hit with my 5 year old grandson. We've had Freddy for 2 years now and Brennan screams like he's being slaughtered every time he sees Freddy. We also have a Genie head that talks...Brennan calls it the talking head...he's scared to death of that thing too.

I'm trying to get him prepared for Halloween and all our "scary stuff"...hopefully he'll be okay this year.
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

Smackman Guest
    I don't know that I'm actively planning for it, but I've already started to look forward to it.

Vamp Guest
    Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Love, Love, love Halloween. It's also my sons birthday!! I put up more decorations On Oct 31st than on Christmas!!

IrishBabe Guest
    I've been trying to come up with a good costume for my son. He's 2 and this will be his first Trick or Treat...he wants to be a character from Word World.

I would love to dress him up as the Greatest American Hero....he has the blond curly hair for it...but I think I'm going to end up making a frog costume.

Pryncis Guest
    I sit up and watch the Live episode of Ghost Hunters all freaking night. Man, I LOVE the panic button!

cupcake187 Guest
    Boxofpandoraz and I are going to head to disneyland too.. she's never seen the nightmare before christmas set up. I go every year!

I love halloween, maybe because I have no kids and get to drink and become a mega whore on that day.. I'm planning a party for the weekend before (tons of drinks, lots of naughty people), and the day of I'm going to hit up my favorite dive bar .. and the weeks before, I'm going to hit up the scare grounds, knotts scary farm, haunted trails, haunted hotel.........

can you tell I love halloween?

cupcake187 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I sit up and watch the Live episode of Ghost Hunters all freaking night. Man, I LOVE the panic button!
    I missed the live episode last year!!! I watched the rerun! I love steve, jason, grant and tango.. those are my favorites!

I'll be 38 by the time Halloween rolls around this year but I'm already coming up with costume ideas. I'm yet to outgrow the fun! This year it's on a Friday so I have no excuse not to dress up and party with friends!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't forget to start your day with a nutritious breakfast!

Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake187 View Post
    I missed the live episode last year!!! I watched the rerun! I love steve, jason, grant and tango.. those are my favorites!
    I would volunteer to be the mother of Steve's children any day of the week!

cupcake187 Guest
    I would volunteer to be the mother of Steve's children any day of the week!

oh lawd I agree!! I love that man and was soooo upset that I couldn't partake in their weekend long seminar at the end of august.. I was ready to purchase the weekend and realized the time conflicted with a wedding I'm going to in london.. crap, I'm just going to have to find another time to get pregnant with his baby..

D3LIVI?N Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    heehee- every day is Halloween around here!
    That's what I'm sayin!! AND it's on a Friday this year which is much better than during the week. I think there may have to be a little hag partiing at my house as well. FYI: Michaels arts and crafts put out there Halloween stuff a few weeks ago, I had to stock up early on a few things, as you do.

redkatrampant Guest
    I did that last year after we took the kids out.

I will do it again this year.

redkatrampant Guest
    We are doing disney Halloween week

mel306 Guest
    We begin November 1st every year and continue until it hits.

When he was younger my baby brother was so into it, my mom had to set a rule of no speaking about halloween until Oct 1st.

Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    I'm not planning, but my daughter wants the hubby, her and me to all dress up as characters from Dr. Who.

itsintheeyes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    That's what I'm sayin!! AND it's on a Friday this year which is much better than during the week. I think there may have to be a little hag partiing at my house as well. FYI: Michaels arts and crafts put out there Halloween stuff a few weeks ago, I had to stock up early on a few things, as you do.

Seriously? I'm so going to Michael's soon. They have some choice stuff! As well as Hobby Lobby and Party City.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    We are doing disney Halloween week
    See ya there!!!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake187 View Post
    Boxofpandoraz and I are going to head to disneyland too.. she's never seen the nightmare before christmas set up. I go every year!

I love halloween, maybe because I have no kids and get to drink and become a mega whore on that day.. I'm planning a party for the weekend before (tons of drinks, lots of naughty people), and the day of I'm going to hit up my favorite dive bar .. and the weeks before, I'm going to hit up the scare grounds, knotts scary farm, haunted trails, haunted hotel.........

can you tell I love halloween?
    The Haunted Mansion must be seen to be believed at Halloween time! It's SO great isn't it?

I'm a Halloween lover too cupcake, we decorate the entire house starting Sept. 1 !!! Bring it ON !!!!

cupcake187 Guest
    The Haunted Mansion must be seen to be believed at Halloween time! It's SO great isn't it?

I'm a Halloween lover too cupcake, we decorate the entire house starting Sept. 1 !!! Bring it ON !!!!
    it is awesome! We should post pictures when the time comes!!

here's one from in my bathroom last year.. just imagine it dark with scary music, blood smeared shower curtains.. and when you close the bathroom door there was that girl from The ring..

and this dude was our slut vampire last year..

and the next one is one of me with major panty hose lines but whatever.. it's my moment for sluttydome! is that even a word?
    http://a757.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/67/l_29fdd3e979f27044bfa3993d871fc9ac.jpg

this year is going to be better for sure.. Gah.. I'm getting oober excited now!
    Last edited by cupcake187; 07-30-2008 at 01:18 AM.

Geeeeez I miss trick-or-treating. Nothing like walking around with a pillow case freezing late at night but never wanting it to end..back when it actually used to get cold by October that is.
    It's so cute to see the little ones and hand out candy too though. Just thinking about the cold months to come makes me happy, can't wait.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

i love it! yes looking forward to it, the house becomes quite haunted at that time!
    pull the string!