Thread: Judge Judy

Talking Judge Judy

Who doesn't like Judge Judy!?? Shes awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Judge Judy for President!!

insanejeff Guest
    I watch her every day but I have to admit some days when she's extra bitchy I can't take it and I lose interest

...but I always come back. I can't resist. I adore her. I even bought both of her DVDs

Blech.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Armcast Guest
    I don't really care for her...

I don't like her at all.....she is mean to everyone, no matter if you are wrong or right

I can see treating the douchebags like crap, but she is mean and hateful to people who I think are nice and are not trying to get over on her

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I loves me some Judje Judy, BUT I loves me some Marilyn Milian better, I love how she will set it off on people. I wouldn't wanna piss that lady off!

phirerednga Guest
    I watch her everyday, in general I like her, some days though it seems as if its not the letter of the law she is following but her personal feelings, however I am sure viewers arent getting the whole story. I do like how she is always in charge....wouldnt have being one of her kids been a kick in the ass?

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    I like her!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I love, love, love her. Actually I'm watching her right now hahaha. I wish I could be a judge and tell people how it is. She looks like she is having way too much fun telling people off. You go girl LOL

JacksTiger Guest
    I find her hard to take. She can be entertaining at times, but she is mean and judgemental most of the time, and hard to watch. I would not treat ANYONE the way she treats people. It is really embarrassing to watch. She is successful and makes a lot of money, so I'm sure she'll be putting out this crap for years to come.

WendyK Guest
    I wish I had her * I don't give a phuck attitude*

Does anyone remember Judge Seidlin from the Anna Nicoles corpse fiasco???? Blah...I heard he wanted a show....

insanejeff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I loves me some Judje Judy, BUT I loves me some Marilyn Milian better, I love how she will set it off on people. I wouldn't wanna piss that lady off!
    I had to give up the Peoples Court this season. I went all-digital (off-air) and can't get the station it's on anymore without it breaking up every few seconds

"Excuse me, did I breathe and give you the impression that I was done speaking?" LOL Then she goes and interrupts everyone every few words.. but she's the judge

You know what I can't stand are all the other court shows.. literally all of them, they just blow compared to these first ladies of justice

I kinda miss TV's original judge bitch: Joseph Wapner Did anyone watch his 'Animal Court' thing on Animal Planet? Man I'd pay good money to have someoriginal Wapner Peoples Court on DVD.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    She's a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    She's a bitch.

I love you, we ALWAYS agree

Carrie Guest
    I've never seen her show.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I wish I had her * I don't give a phuck attitude*

Does anyone remember Judge Seidlin from the Anna Nicoles corpse fiasco???? Blah...I heard he wanted a show....
    Yes, wasn't he something else? I think he really hammed it up big time, hoping he would get a show out of it. That guy was a clown

Crabby old tart.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I love you, we ALWAYS agree
    Awwww shucks

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Awwww shucks
    Last edited by findadeathaddict; 03-15-2009 at 08:43 AM.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    hahahaha, you are cute finadeathaddict

22. 10-24-2008, 07:04 PM

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Yes, wasn't he something else? I think he really hammed it up big time, hoping he would get a show out of it. That guy was a clown
    You said it! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Overtaxed Guest
    One difference between Judge Judy and the other "Court" shows is that she maintains a professional decorum, and make the people before her show some respect for the court ("Stand up straight!" "Get your hands out of your pockets!" "Yes, not yeah..."). Some of the other shows are more like 3-ring circuses.

Now whether she's worth Million$ per year to settle disputes over cell-phone bills, or lease disputes between 18 year olds who shouldn't be renting apartments in the first place, remains to be seen.

Pat MaGroin Guest

Judge Judy Health Scare, 'I Need To Stop'

CamerasRolledDuringJudgeJudyHealthScare,'INeedToStop'SheToldAudience

An incoherent Judge Judy told shocked audience members she "needed to stop" one of her made-for-TV cases because she was "not feeling well," RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    Judge Sheindlin was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Wednesday morning after she suddenly started saying things that didn't make sense, a studio insider revealed.

"She was just sitting on the stand during her show taping and she started saying things that didn't make any sense," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com, exclusively.
    "She said, 'I need to stop, I'm not feeling well'
    The source told RadarOnline.com that the 68-year-old judge was only two cases deep into her taping when her bizarre behavior prompted her to stop and have a crew member call 911.
    "She said couple of sentences that didn't have anything to do with the case and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn't feeling well," the source said.
    "The stage manager called the paramedics and they came and took her away."
    The Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a paramedic ambulance was dispatched to the KTLA Studios in Hollywood, where Judge Judy tapes her show, at 9:12 a.m. today.
    Sheindlin's rep, Gary Rosen, confirmed to RadarOnline.com that the judge is in the hospital and will be staying overnight for observation.
    "The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out," Rosen said.

"They are keeping her overnight for tests."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-stop-she-told

Flowergrrl Guest
    Sounds like a stroke. You can start Talking incoherently. I hope she's ok, I'm a Judge Judy addict.

Klopek Guest

Thumbs up Judy has good taste!

Just ate take out from one of Judy's haunts. Her autographed pic is on the wall here. Deli On Rye is in Albertson, Long Island New York. It's only ok to eat Jewish deli food once in a blue moon because most of it is really unhealthy but it's soooo good and I'm not even Jewish.

DonnaMc Guest
    Judy may have good taste, but her personality sucks!

Forever-27 Guest
    Yea, if I had her as a judge in some case I know I wouldn't be able to deal with her smart ass mouth. Id come unglued on her, no doubt about it

DonnaMc Guest
    LOL Forever. I would cuss her out in a minute and then end up in jail over a simple matter.

Klopek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Yea, if I had her as a judge in some case I know I wouldn't be able to deal with her smart ass mouth. Id come unglued on her, no doubt about it
    It's all a show just like Springer, Judge Jeanine, I don't think they're like that in real life. Judge Wapner was too mild so they needed to kick it up a notch.
    If Judy was like like that in real life then her husband must be whipped. I'd divorce her in a heartbeat.

Guest Guest
    sounds to me that if she's stable that maybe her blood sugar got to high or too low..my mother is type 2 and when hers plummets she doesn't know who any of us are let alone her own name and makes no sense at all..the first time she did it last summer our first thought was a stroke..thankfully some glucose and a meal and she was back to normal..

but then again it seems that Judge Judy probably has high blood pressure so who knows..maybe it is a stroke..but last I heard she was in stable and good condition..my bet is on her blood sugar

PurrPurr Guest
    I'm guessing a possible low blood sugar attack too...I'm not diabetic, but I have periods of hypoglycemia where people have said I've been confused, gotten strange looks on my face, and slurred my speech.

High blood pressure sounds possible too. In any case, I hope it's nothing serious. Some of those people on her show deserve some of those "dressing downs" she gives them.

By the way, anyone check out her book, "Don't Pee On My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining?" Awesome read.

jaylene Guest
    I love Judge Judy and I hope shes ok. I have seen several interviews
    with her and shes completely different when shes not
    behind the bench. I can also understand why she gets short with people.
    Some of those lawsuits are complete nonsense. I would feel the same on
    some of them. BUT I can tell you I have disagreed with her. One time I
    strongly did and think she was just having a bad day. Then again shes
    only human we all make mistakes. I would like to have a few cases judged
    by her. She might make me look like an idiot but I would get some good
    advice like "Do I have stupid written across my forehead?" Or "Do you think
    they keep me here cause I'm beautiful?"

Starstruck Guest
    I don't like her personally, I feel she uses her position to bully people.

Nelliebean Guest
    Hopefully she had to deal with a doctor who's as blunt as she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat MaGroin View Post
    CamerasRolledDuringJudgeJudyHealthScare,'INeedToStop'SheToldAudience

An incoherent Judge Judy told shocked audience members she "needed to stop" one of her made-for-TV cases because she was "not feeling well," RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    Judge Sheindlin was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Wednesday morning after she suddenly started saying things that didn't make sense, a studio insider revealed.

"She was just sitting on the stand during her show taping and she started saying things that didn't make any sense," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com, exclusively.
    "She said, 'I need to stop, I'm not feeling well'
    The source told RadarOnline.com that the 68-year-old judge was only two cases deep into her taping when her bizarre behavior prompted her to stop and have a crew member call 911.
    "She said couple of sentences that didn't have anything to do with the case and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn't feeling well," the source said.
    "The stage manager called the paramedics and they came and took her away."
    The Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a paramedic ambulance was dispatched to the KTLA Studios in Hollywood, where Judge Judy tapes her show, at 9:12 a.m. today.
    Sheindlin's rep, Gary Rosen, confirmed to RadarOnline.com that the judge is in the hospital and will be staying overnight for observation.
    "The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out," Rosen said.
    "They are keeping her overnight for tests."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-stop-she-told
    I so enjoy her show.

Hope she will be back soon.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I absolutely love Judge Judy, even more so since it's the only Judge show that I'm able to watch since moving back to the UK. She has really smart fingers.

melody Guest
    Only judge show I watch

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    Only judge show I watch
    Same here. The others are wannabes IMO.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Judge Judy Being Sued Over Fine China

"I have not seen any complaint by the former Mrs. Douthit, however, I don't owe this lady a cent,” she said. “And if this 50-year-old woman would spend her time more productively at trying to find a job, instead of abusing the judicial system with frivolous lawsuits, we would all be a lot better off."

Mrs. Douthit probably wouldn't need to work if she was getting full value on the possessions she half owns, and greedy judges didn't conspire to defraud her.

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

She's being sued over some china? Really?

OK peeps, just a reminder...If we have a thread about a person, and you want to post a new news story or what have you about that person, please, PLEASE do a search and look for a thread. Anything about Judge Judy would go in this thread, be it a lawsuit over china, her stubbing her toe, something about her TV show, whatever. You feel me? It's getting disruptive again, and there's a whole lot of forum to keep up with. Warnings and cards will be handed out if this continues to be ignored. Thanks!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    Not me
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I love Judge Judy, I watch it when I can but I find most of the time she is fair and has a wicked sense of humour.