Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: John F. Kennedy

Forever-27 Guest
    Theres a few puzzling points in the JFK murder. Its been shown Oswald didnt fire the fatal shot that killed the president. Today the book depository is still there. Its a JFK museum or something now. Supposedly the trees and landscape is as it was the day he was killed. If you go to the book depository window where the gun was belonging to Oswald was found. Theres no friggin way you can get a clear shot at the point kennedys Lincoln was at the time the bullet was shot. The view from that window is blocked by trees. Dallas if im not mistaken even has a painted X on the street where Kennedys Limo was when he and governor Connly was shot. Two more bullets were fired and one that missed the car all together. One entered the Lincoln and went through the windshield glass from the inside of the car out. One went through Kennedys skull into the seat in front of them and another went through Kennedys back throguh the seat and into the Texas governors wrist. Lee harvey Oswald didnt kill the president. Oswald was a fall-out boy i think. He was supposed to take the heat for the murder and spend a few years in prison and be released unbeknownst to the american public , given a new name and idenity and start a new life. I think Jack Ruby knew it all and thought Oswald would crack to the Dallas police before he was in federal custody. Ruby got busted and didnt budge no matter what they through at him. He took the whole thing to his death, dying in prison for killing " Kennedys Killer " This is only my own theory, I dont have any idea just how deep this goes. The feds promptly destroyed the 63 Lincoln convertable just after the killing btw. The Secret Service were complete morons anyways, to allow such a public figure, the most powerful man in the free world to be freely exposed in a convertable in a major american city.

Any number of people had reason to want him gone. Kennedy had and invaded Cuba and the invasion failed badly. Kennedy had called Soviet President Kruschev's bluff and narrowly avoided the very real possibility of nuke war. The idea had been tossed around about going and sending american troops to try to stop the eminant invasion of South Vietnam by Chinese-backed North Vietnam but Kennedy didnt want to take on the Chinese backed North Vietnamese. Johnson was all for this. Lyndon Johnson was shady anyways. We will never know who actually killed The President or why.
    Last edited by Forever-27; 12-30-2007 at 12:07 AM.

mac_lorre Guest
    Unless they've kept the trees pruned, I'm sure they've grown a bit over the last 40+ years.

The Lincoln he was shot in wasn't destroyed...it's in the Henry Ford Museum, and it's a '61, not '63.
    Last edited by mac_lorre; 12-30-2007 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    LMAOROF

But seriously folks, here's about the largest assassination site I've seen with lots of stuff I've never seen or read before: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/index1.htm
    I love that site! I spent a whole Saturday just reading everything. Very interesting!!

Forever-27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_lorre View Post
    Unless they've kept the trees pruned, I'm sure they've grown a bit over the last 40+ years.

The Lincoln he was shot in wasn't destroyed...it's in the Henry Ford Museum, and it's a '61, not '63.

Ive never been to Dallas so I can only go on whats been said by people I know whove been there. Ive been told the trees are kept landscaped just as they were in 1963. As far as the Lincoln goes, news to me, I guess Discovery channel was wrong , their show says that the Limo was destroyed. If you say its at the Ford museum, ill roll with it

mac_lorre Guest

Looks a little grown out to me.

What you may have heard about the limo was how it was cleaned and had the shot out windshield replaced, destroying the evidence from the car, before any thorough inspection of it could be done.
    Last edited by mac_lorre; 12-31-2007 at 06:24 AM.

I agree, living proof is occupying the White House. Sure, there have probably been stolen elections in the past, but these were blatant thefts of office.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I agree, living proof is occupying the White House. Sure, there have probably been stolen elections in the past, but these were blatant thefts of office.
    Thank You.

LMAO! Excellent comment.

What became of the limo? Was it taken apart, redone or resold?

Oops, sorry about that. I just read the posting about the car being at the Henry Ford Museum.

Forever-27 Guest
    Yep I guess the windshield had long been replaced on the Lincoln and everything cleaned up , contaminating any evidence

Thoes are strking pictures, of the Book depository. I have always wondered about the ride to parkland Hospital. Its normally a 10 minute ride from Elm to parkland, even less if your the president in the offical Limo. However rumors fly that Kennedy wasnt dead even after getting his skull shattered. The ride to parkland took 2 hours from the very moment he was shot to the point where he was actually admitted. Assuring hed be dead on arrival and deleying any autopsy by a Dallas forensics examinator. Kennedys body was quickly shipped back to DC as Lyndon Johnson was taking his oath on the same plane. . Jackies dress still had Johns blood on it even.

The Secret Service force are sworn to protect the President with their very lives. These trained men should have seen the great blunders of the trip to Dallas. An open air convertable in a major US city, not one agent riding WITH the Kennedys , All surrounding building particular multi-story building coronded off to the public , No sharpshooters on rooftops etc. When George Bush was here the whole street and surrounding streets were closed off and the FBI and Secret Service had sharpshooters atop evacuated office buildings. Makes me wonder if someone within the Secret Service was in on this. They not only failed the kennedy family they failed their country. I still think Oswald didnt fire the fatal bullet that killed JFK. Our US government was involved with every detail from his protection right down to his presidential Limousine driver.
    Last edited by Forever-27; 01-04-2008 at 03:34 PM.

there was no eulogy for JFK at the Nov 25/63 funeral. He was eulogized the day before at the rotunda by Chief Justice Earl Warren ( he would later lead the Warren Commission). here is his eulogy ( first time I heard this):

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/earlwarrenjfkeulogy.htm

Zapruder real slow and blown up. Never get tired of seeing this. Really see Kennedy's head explode and his brain exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66__vymfPA
    Last edited by cash; 01-04-2008 at 09:56 PM.

desertangel Guest
    Thought I'd add my tourist photos.

I felt an eerie pall standing on the grassy knoll. Goose bumps. The black Lincoln for hire was too ridiculous. You too can take a ride on the same route and in the same type of car Kennedy rode in when he got shot. Now that's something for a true death hag. I was only a junior hag at the time and did not ride in the Lincoln.

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    Love your pictures, desertangel. I want to take a spin in that Lincoln!

Overtaxed Guest
    Was the Lincoln the Presidential Limosine? I've never read if it was or wasn't. Anyway, I had read somewhere that they had eventually refurbished the Limo, and at one time Bobby Kennedy was riding it, and did not know that it was the car his brother had been killed in.

desertangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    Was the Lincoln the Presidential Limosine? I've never read if it was or wasn't. Anyway, I had read somewhere that they had eventually refurbished the Limo, and at one time Bobby Kennedy was riding it, and did not know that it was the car his brother had been killed in.
    Yes, it was specially designed Lincoln...

http://www.hfmgv.org/research/servic...mo/default.asp

Based on the following quote from the article (and other related information,) I would guess it was entirely possible that Bobby rode in the same car, as did many other people, since it was in use until 1977. And yes, they had refurbished it... quite a bit over the years. I wonder if any of them saw ghosts.

"The X-100 was impounded for evidence in the weeks following the assassination on November 22, 1963. Soon after plans were made to modify the car in Cincinnati, Ohio and then return it to Washington D.C."

shoganc Guest
    I bet you DO have Sylvia Brown-like gifts (except for the lying, cheating, taking advantage of grieving relatives, etc.)!

shoganc Guest
    Please someone explain the pristine condition of the "magic bullet" found on the wrong gurney, but widely accepted to be THE bullet.

Also, could someone explain how, while there were no witnesses as far as seeing a "gunman", a vague description went out over the police airwaves and Oswald was "found" in the theatre??

This would clear up some questions for me.

Oh, and LBJ and JFK hated each other. The only reason JFK had him as a running mate was to help get southern votes. Please don't ask me to cite this as I've long forgotten where I read it. So I guess, I'll just say it's my understanding...

Breaking News - JFK's love child revealed

here is the first picture of Jack Worthington - splitting image of JFK. This is big news in Canada, not so much in the USA. Wonder Why ??. Worthington's birthday is Nov 22/1961 ( 2 years before his father was killed)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080213.wjack13/BNStory/National/home

a close up

RaRaRamona Guest
    He looks like a Clinton. Who's the mother?

RaRaRamona Guest
    No! He looks exactly like the sports guys on the news...can anybody help me?

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Are you thinking Chris Berman the sports caster?

Guest Guest
    George Michael???

the sports guy not the singer...lol!

I don't think this guy looks much like a Kennedy but then again IMO JFK Jr. looked like his mother and not his father

do did they do DNA to prove he's his son? that ought to make family reunions at Martha's vineyard interesting???!!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    Are you thinking Chris Berman the sports caster?
    No, he's younger & wears a lot of makeup.

AHA! Bob Costas!

you must be blind if you think there is no resemblance. Splitting image I say.

Carrie Guest
    Maybe a bit in the eyes, but other than that I don't really see it.

Carrie Guest
    I want to see a head on photo before I cast my final answer...and it's "spitting image" not "splitting image"

RaRaRamona Guest
    He def looks like a Kennedy, I'll say that. He's got that round squat Ted head. Big cheeks.

hlh004 Guest
    so are they going to do a DNA test?
    or is always going to be a big mystery.....

Martini Guest
    This is such a big story here! I think he looks alot like Patrick Kennedy - Ted's son.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    This is such a big story here! I think he looks alot like Patrick Kennedy - Ted's son.

Maybe, but he looks like Princess Di.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    Maybe a bit in the eyes, but other than that I don't really see it.
    I agree...

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    He looks more like Ted than JFK!!! LOL

He looks like a Clinton. Who's the mother?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

you must be blind if you think there is no resemblance. Splitting image I say.

No way.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

divaghosty Guest
    I definitely see a resemblance. What happened to the mother? Is she still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    it's "spitting image" not "splitting image"
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Warmed Over Guest
    He doesn't look like a Kennedy to me. I'd be surprised if the test came back positive. Is there going to be a test?

Also kinda looks like

THEM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton--24886.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	3492  
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Jazbabee Guest
    I do see a resemblance.....poor guy !!

lisalouver Guest
    I don't see it. I will be surprised if it comes back positive. Are they even doing a DNA? Who is the mom?

weight loss Guest
    He def looks like a Kennedy, I'll say that. He's got that round squat Ted head. Big cheeks.
    Or an Osmond brother.

can someone do one of those morph images? the nose is quite similar, plus the little crease top of nose, middle of eyebrows...
    pull the string!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by weight loss View Post
    Or an Osmond brother.
    Boy, that is so true!!

Great, just what we need, another Kennedy
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Bob Costas?

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    It's made the papers over here. I see some resemblance but only a DNA will tell us for sure.