Thread: Patrick Stewart

Patrick Stewart

I was never a big fan of ST:TNG, but I always liked him.

Does anyone else agree?

Hes a queen right? He voices a character on American Dad. I like the episode where he takes the machine home that converts tapwater into cocaine. If only such things existed.......
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Why is it that I'm attracted to Gay men ? Is it the swagger, the neatness, that fine ass body ? The goodness, the fun and glee that creeps from their eyes ?
    I have always found gay men so understanding, and sweet, and unafraid of showing their feelings...
    Scott...Where the fuck are you, Baby ? Mama needs a spanking !!!

FannyB1923 Guest
    Patrick has been married twice. First wife was Sheila Falconer, mother of his children Daniel and Sophie. Then he married Star Trek Producer Wendy Neuss, but they separated a few years back.

I think there's a bit of the dreaded Star Trek curse affecting him. He has had co-starring roles in a lot of movies, like X-Men or Conspiracy Theory. He's done some lead parts in "made for TV" things. But he doesn't seem to be offered the leading man roles.

Too bad because he'd make a really cool James Bond. He could flirt with Judy Dench!

pvezz Guest
    He's hot as hell!

Hes definitely a GFILF.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

opheliahardin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post

Too bad because he'd make a really cool James Bond. He could flirt with Judy Dench!
    Hey, I hope their agents are reading this. That's damn good combination!

opheliahardin Guest
    What *I* want to know is (in my best Patrick Stewart voice) -- who did his eyelids?

Number One?

I've got the same heavy lidded English eyes, but would like them tucked up a bit, just like he's had done.

PS -- if he did a James Bond flick w/ Judi Dench, do you think they would call it, "As Time Goes By"?

cachluv Guest
    Definitely a hot older gent.

FannyB1923 Guest
    I'm not sure if Patrick has had an eye tuck. Possible because he's 68.
    To me, Patrick has a slightly Oriental look- maybe there's a Tartar in the family way back! One of my favorite Patrick roles is Leondegrance (Gwen's father) in Excalibur. He looks hot in armor!

Oh if anybody cares, his eyes are absolutely piercing green- ya don't run into that every day!

Carrie Guest
    Oh, I love him..

xenaswolf Guest
    He's a hottie. So sophisticated and cultured. "Make it so Number One" "Earl Gray, Hot" my two favorite lines.

Mmmmm Want to rub that gorgeous head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

sunshine74137 Guest
    He is so hot, wish guys would understand hair is not a necessity for hotness.

Old Soul Guest
    He is so the embodiment of cool. I am loving how he does voices and is able to have a huge sense of humor even though hes a classically trained Shakespearean actor. He deserves Major Major props for having a funny bone.

MorbidMolly Guest
    I`d drink Earle Grey tea off his tush anytime.......

Adiposeur Guest
    He can party in my holodeck anytime.

Snoopy Guest
    Love Patrick! he's one of my favorites..beats the heck out of Captain Kirk..I also loved his version of Scrooge!

candleinthewind Guest
    Hairless hotness and rumor has it that he's packing a large phaser. Make it so!

Uhhh,

All the sexy stuff aside; I saw him in a PBS presentation of "I, Claudious (sp?); fine actor...we need him to win more roles!

And loved him in TNG!
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

FannyB1923 Guest
    Gotta share this photo of two Star Fleet officers who came into town for the SAG awards: http://www.daylife.com/photo/03BU8bg...ick+Stewart%22

Patrick with Marina Sirtis!

He was nominated for Best Actor in a Television miniseries for his modern retelling of Macbeth. The winner was Al Pacino as Dr Jack Kevorkian.
    Last edited by FannyB1923; 02-14-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Nelliebean Guest
    Love that man's voice.

rjbrasher Guest

rjbrasher Guest
    This is patricks older son Daniel

He can be a pompous ass sometimes:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search...nr=21&y=Search
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

thought he was hilarious in the Frasier when his character thought Frasier was gay!

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Hmm looks like the outline of a penis on the loincloth. Upon further investigation (greatly magnifying the photo) I noticed some odd dithering around the shaft of the apparently flaccid member and an awkward placement much too far to the right of the bisymmetrical plane of a humanoid.

I so like this person, just read his book about his life.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.