Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Martha Moxley

tkmama627 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by amaranthaseven View Post
    Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one around here (Massachusetts, specifically) who doesn't feel the Kennedy "worship", SquirrelNut! I know they've done some great things as individuals (well, JFK and RFK did in their lifetimes, as well as some rumored not-so-nice things), but lately it seems they've made spectacles of themselves for very different reasons. I agree that a lot of their reckless behavior brought on their destruction. And in the case of John Jr., he killed his wife and sister-in-law when he chose to fly in the dark anyway.

William Kennedy Smith is another prize member of the clan. I don't doubt he got off on rape charges because he had a good lawyer, and enough people were dazzled by his kin to tread lightly.

People should be judged by what deeds they do as individuals, not by their famous names. If all you do is sponge off the brand name, I have no respect.
    I second that motion! I live just off Cape Cod....and they think they are royalty! Sadly, though, money talks....glad to see one of em' getting what they deserve!

Sam Guest
    That fat fuck "Skankel" killed her and now he cries and blubbers when he has to go to prison to pay for his crime!
    I wish he were still young and pretty so he could be every guys "Bitch" in prison.
    I doubt if anyone would even go near him now....

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    He is payin for all the crimes of his forefathers...Bout time...Old Teddy boy should know how to swim being that he has lived near the water his whole life...

Mach2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Time to piss everyone off lol. I still have NO idea what the hell they convicted him on. Evidence from what? Hearsay from a drug addict, an excon and whatever other dregs of socitey they could muster up. I personally think the guy is a fat creep but 35
    yrs have passed. Where in the hell did they find proof that he did this?
    The mere fact that Ethel is his aunt should not have even been mentioned in court. That is unfair to him. What Teddy did is a whole nuther story. According to reports it wouldn't have been dark when JFK jr took of if the cocaine queen he married hadn't been late. It it pretty easy to blame someone because they are related to other people . Because he was an nephew by marriage to Teddy must make him guilty as hell? That is what is wrong with our justice system .You are guilty by association.
    So far all I have read is about the Kennedys and not word about the proof of his guilt? To be truthful there was no proof and there was no way he could ever get a fair trial anywhere. The media makes sure of that.
    And JFK sr was no saint either lol yet they make it sound like he was the 2nd coming of Christ. The man was a whore. He was a devout catholic that committed adultery 3 x 's a day and they bitched about Bill? roflmao
    I think Michael paid for the past sins of the Kennedys. I don't think the guy was smart enough to get away with a murder for 35 yrs.
    Skakel was a murdering little pervert. Martha's mother ran him down and forced justice to do it's job. Kennedy or no Kennedy you can't bludgeon little girls to death and walk. Somebody will come after you and lock you up if you do. Skakel himself knows he is now where he belongs. He knows he is a bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    She might have raised JR well, but his sister is another story. Among many other things, her mother asked her before she died not to sell off her things. What did Caroline do? Auctioned off her things.
    I was taken by how unpolished CAROLINE came off at the
    DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION. She reminded me of a gym teacher. Slight overbite, poor posture, her head constantly nodding; like a Bobble Head. She possesses little of the presense nor command of her late mother.

my favorite picture of CAROLINE
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Seagorath Guest
    I've always found Caroline to be sorta "naughty" hot...

Mach2 Guest
    Any woman who dates one of the Kennedy men will end up drowned.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Maybe this is a thread question, but if a member of the Kennedy clan proposed marriage, would you accept? I'd be a little nervous about it, no matter how much in love I was.....
    I don't know, but if I did, I would not get on a plane with him.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    I was taken by how unpolished CAROLINE came off at the
    DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION. She reminded me of a gym teacher. Slight overbite, poor posture, her head constantly nodding; like a Bobble Head. She possesses little of the presense nor command of her late mother.

my favorite picture of CAROLINE
    Kelt, you never fail to make me smile! I was reading your post and nodding in agreement about Caroline when I scrolled down and saw your second picture and was like

Now where in the world was that taken and why was she wearing that?!

Noelle Page Guest
    Wow, that is some pic. Caroline is attractive enough. True, she does walk like a farmer. Rebellion, maybe?

One thing she did do was get very thin. She was a chubby teen, and you would always read how it bothered Jackie, who was so disciplined about her weight.

You never hear much about the husband anymore, Schlossberg....does she even use his name now? He always came off like an amiable do-nothing.

Ok, well I take that last part back, he's designed some projects. I also learned Caroline's eldest daughter is 20 now, wow. Let's have a look at her.
    Last edited by Noelle Page; 09-01-2008 at 06:08 AM.

Sam Guest
    Caroline has none of her mother's beauty or elegance. She looks like one of those 3,000 year old Kennedy hags!

Noelle Page Guest
    Yeah, she's more in the Eunice mold.

Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    Aside from his cute pout up there in the picture, the name--skakel--doesn't it just sound like a scumbag name? like he's beggin for an ass-kickin?

Unless anyone here shares that name, in which case, of course, it's a perfectly fine name to have.
    Confucious say that man that straddles fence gets sore balls.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Yeah, she's more in the Eunice mold.
    EUNICE & her hubby have a good sized farm here in Maryland, out in the Glyndon area. I saw her once in person about 25 years ago at one of the Special Olympic ceremonies. She was very thin, and had skin like a petrified prune. "Make her go away Mommy, she scares me !" The daughter, MARIA SHRIVER looks more & more like an actress who played a vampire on one of the earliest episodes of (DARREN McGAVIN') NIGHT STALKER tv series from the mid 70s.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Noelle Page Guest
    That really is a very hot picture of Caroline. Was it published at the time?

I remember pix from that same era of the other Caroline, of Monaco, completely wasted with flowers in her hair and her tits falling out of her dress.

Ah, the innocent, pre-vadge-shot days...

GODDESS6 Guest
    tonight will be 33 years since her murder~ her mother dorthy has always been a hero of mine~ the classy way she has handled herself over the years is incredible~
    RIP martha, people still remember~

kelbons Guest
    I am currently reading a book about her murder investigation... it's pretty freakin' interesting!

RIP Martha
    Last edited by kelbons; 10-30-2008 at 08:03 AM.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    I am currently reading a book about her murder investigation... it's pretty freakin' interesting!

RIP Martha
    is it furhman's (*sp) or dunne's? or is there another?~ the 2 i mentioned are both very good~

kelbons Guest
    It's Leonard Levitt's book "Conviction: Solving the Moxley Murder." Have you read it?

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Con.../9780060544300

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    It's Leonard Levitt's booc "Conviction: Solving the Moxley Murder." Have you read it?

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Con.../9780060544300
    nope, thanx for the link, i am gonna have to buy it~ her story has fascinated me for many years~ she was so pretty & destined to be great i am sure~

kelbons Guest
    Yeah, I was loaned a few books on the subject... never knew a lot about it before! But I had to put it on hold when Greg King's Sharon Tate book came in for me at the library....

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Dominick Dunne's A Season In Purgatory is a roman a clef fictionalized version. He pushed hard to get it reopened and Mark Furham wrote Murder in Greenwich based on a lot of info Dunne had amassed over the years, including the "super secret" PI report that Shakel's father had comissioned that allegedly showed that Michael had done it.

Someone who had worked for the PI slipped Dominick Dunne a copy of the report, IIRC. Both are pretty good books. I want to read Levitt's book, too.

melmoney Guest
    I also read Murder in Greenwich and I believe there were some crime scene photos in the insert. Nothing real gory from what I remember though

Jack'sGirl Guest
    I never read any of the books, but I did see Murder in Greenwich. Interesting movie.

If Mark Fuhrman did what the movie claimed he did, I think he made restitution for whatever he did wrong in the OJ trial.

I've always been interested in this case, and always believed Skakel was guilty as hell.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Well, Dominick Dunne urged him to write the book and Dunne ended up getting sued by the Kennedys over it, so I think Mark Furham may have made his bones.

Overtaxed Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I never read any of the books, but I did see Murder in Greenwich. Interesting movie.

If Mark Fuhrman did what the movie claimed he did, I think he made restitution for whatever he did wrong in the OJ trial.

I've always been interested in this case, and always believed Skakel was guilty as hell.
    Mark Furman didn't need to make restitution for anything he did in the OJ trial. He handled that case as professionally as any other detective would. Granted he came across as an egotist on the stand for thinking he had effectively done his job, proven his case. He was made the scapegoat thanks to Judge Ito allowing F. Lee Bailey to play the race card, and prosecuting HIM for his use of the now-famous "N-word" in the context writing a book or screenplay, which would have been declared irrelevant in any other courtroom!

The incompetence of the prosecution and Ito's asleep-at-the-switch handling of the case, and a jaded jury allowed OJ to get away with murder, opening the door for race-baiting in just all situations involving a police shooting, public altercation, and casting suspicion on the police in just about any crime that involves a minority defendant, eliminating the prepondence of reasonable doubt at any trial from that point on probably until the end of time.
    Last edited by Overtaxed; 10-30-2008 at 08:57 PM.

I've only read Murder in Greenwich and it was pretty damn convincing. I was still surprised they managed to convict Skakel after all those years though.

Seagorath Guest
    What was Skakel's motive?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Bascially he had a hard-on.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Bascially he had a hard-on.
    i think you are right & she didn't want anything to do w/ him in that way~

on one of the city confidential shows on martha, one of her friends said when another family moved into the skakel home, this friend of martha's made friends w/ the new family's daughter & she stated that in the attic the new family found what was believed to be the missing piece to the infamous golf club~

Couldn't do crime scene pics of this one. I know her family too well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I did an unfiltered google image search and could only find her bloodstained clothing and her body covered by a sheet at the scene.
    Can you please post the link to the site that has these pictures. I searched google and couldn't find anything, Thank you.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    i think you are right & she didn't want anything to do w/ him in that way~

on one of the city confidential shows on martha, one of her friends said when another family moved into the skakel home, this friend of martha's made friends w/ the new family's daughter & she stated that in the attic the new family found what was believed to be the missing piece to the infamous golf club~
    I heard that too. But I believe it was later confirmed to nothing but a story. What I am intersted in is the letter that was sent shorty after her death to the Moxley family telling them that it was the Skakel boys involved. I believe the author of this mysterious letter to be Franz Whitnie the Skakels gardener.He stated on the night of the murder he heard lots of commotion in the house, people running up and down the stairs and in and out of the house.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    Mark Furman didn't need to make restitution for anything he did in the OJ trial. He handled that case as professionally as any other detective would. Granted he came across as an egotist on the stand for thinking he had effectively done his job, proven his case. He was made the scapegoat thanks to Judge Ito allowing F. Lee Bailey to play the race card, and prosecuting HIM for his use of the now-famous "N-word" in the context writing a book or screenplay, which would have been declared irrelevant in any other courtroom!

The incompetence of the prosecution and Ito's asleep-at-the-switch handling of the case, and a jaded jury allowed OJ to get away with murder, opening the door for race-baiting in just all situations involving a police shooting, public altercation, and casting suspicion on the police in just about any crime that involves a minority defendant, eliminating the prepondence of reasonable doubt at any trial from that point on probably until the end of time.
    I hope Judge Ito keels over and freaking dies... Is he dead, yet? I think he deserves it...They were all sleazy, sleazy lawyers, too...All of them. Although I think "lawyer" and "sleaze" are synonymous, only IMO. And I'm glad they finally convicted Skakel....I hope he rots, too.

We can thank the writer Dominick Dunne for solving
    this old murder case.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    this old murder case.
    That's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    I hope Judge Ito keels over and freaking dies... Is he dead, yet? I think he deserves it...They were all sleazy, sleazy lawyers, too...All of them. Although I think "lawyer" and "sleaze" are synonymous, only IMO. And I'm glad they finally convicted Skakel....I hope he rots, too.

I think they are all still alive and practicing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    I am not going to question his guilt or innocence. He was 15 years old and a rich pampered kid. My question is how likely is it that a 15 yrs old rich kid comes to commit such a gruesome murder. My 2 cents worth sort of rides with the older brother Thomas who was seen " As they walked together across the Skakel backyard, they saw Thomas and Martha falling together behind the fence near the Skakel pool. This was the last time they saw their friend Martha Moxley.

The local police bungled the evidence
    Hair samples had been taken from several suspects, but the one human hair found on Martha's clothing â?? from a male Caucasian â?? did not match any of the suspects. One very interesting note is that the police also found a hair from a male African American in the blanket in which they wrapped the body of Martha Moxley. They immediately dismissed its importance, saying it had probably come from Dan Hickman, the Black officer who was one of the first on the crime scene. Why is this interesting? Because at this point, early in the investigation, the police were loudly advocating the premise that a drifter or vagabond might have been a killer. That being so, if they truly believed that they might be dealing with an "outside" force, the hair should have been highly suspect."

"From MarthaMoxley.com: http://www.marthamoxley.com/ info box October 11, 2003
    Report of new info in Moxley murder clouded
    By John Christoffersen
    Associated Press

More than a quarter century after Martha Moxley's murder, Greg Byrne still remembers how police and his family grilled his 11-year-old brother to see if he could shed any light on what happened.

His brother, Geoffrey Byrne, was with the 15-year-old Moxley the night she was beaten to death with a golf club in 1975. He was never a suspect, but provided authorities with details about Moxley's last hours.

Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel was convicted last year of Moxley's murder. Last month, his lawyers said they will seek a new trial based on new allegations that two teenagers from the Bronx, N.Y., were involved in the murder.

Gitano "Tony" Bryant, a cousin of basketball star Kobe Bryant, reportedly told Skakel's defense team that he and his two friends were in the neighborhood that night with Geoffrey Byrne.

Byrne died in 1980 at age 16 in what his brother would describe only as a family tragedy. The Hartford Courant has reported the cause of death was a drug overdose.

In the family's first comments since the allegation surfaced, Greg Byrne told The Associated Press this week that his brother was repeatedly questioned by police and family members, but never mentioned being with Bryant or his friends.

"He got the third degree from everybody," Byrne said. "There was never any change in his story."

Byrne said it was "convenient" that his dead brother would be named as the local connection for two youths from the Bronx, one of whom is black. He spoke outside his family's home just feet from a private security booth in Belle Haven, close to the spot where Moxley was murdered.

Byrne noted that the murder occurred on "mischief night" before Halloween, when police and private security guards were active on patrol.

"It seems extremely far-fetched to me that there was anybody in Belle Haven that wasn't from the neighborhood and went unnoticed and uncommented on," Byrne said. "The place was crawling with people on the lookout for mischief. It boggles the mind to think that these kids were there that night and nobody noticed them. What are they, ghosts?"

Neal Walker, who described himself as a close friend of Byrne's, also said Byrne never mentioned Bryant or his friends.

"Basically he mentioned nothing about the guys being in the neighborhood that night," Walker said.

But Walker said he was friends with Bryant and had introduced him to Byrne.

"They had been in the neighborhood before and after the murder," Walker said, referring to Bryant and his friends. He said he did not know if Bryant and his friends were in Belle Haven the night of the murder.

Vito Colucci, an investigator for Skakel's defense, said Bryant and the two friends he implicated said they had been to Belle Haven before the day of the murder.

"One of the people that Bryant points at has told two investigators that he went back to Belle Haven two days after the murder to visit Geoff Byrne to talk," Colucci said.

Colucci also said investigators found discrepancies in the account by one of the two men named by Bryant regarding the time he went home and whether he was in Belle Haven.

"We found many discrepancies in his story," Colucci said. "His story changes."

As to the night of the murder, Bryant said he and his friends ran into Byrne at some point, Colucci said.

"He remembers meeting Geoff before he went home to New York," Colucci said.

Bryant has spoken to Skakel's defense team, but has made limited public comments. He did say last month that accounts of his statement were being blown out of proportion, but Colucci said Bryant stands by his account.

A telephone message was left for Bryant's attorney Thursday.

Byrne told police he was with Moxley and two other girls along with Skakel and his brother before he walked home with one of the girls, who gave the same account. Byrne reported hearing the sound of footsteps as he walked home, but ran and did not look back, according to a police report.

Greg Byrne said he wondered about the footsteps, but chalked it up to an 11-year-old boy getting nervous in the dark the night before Halloween.

After three months, Greg Bryne said his family told police they should stop questioning him. "How many times does he have to tell you the same story?" Byrne said the family told police.

Skakel's supporters have called Bryant's account credible, while prosecutors said they are increasingly skeptical"

c l p Guest
    it is a wonder howmuch bull crap the kennedy's get away with.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post

Good Lord, it took me forever to get back in here and post!

Overtaxed, I agree with your post. I should clarify what I meant to say.

People were all up in arms about Fuhrman, especially about his use of the "N" word. It was as if that was all they could see.

For argument's sake, let's say Fuhrman botched the OJ trial by accident. In my mind, what he did to help with Moxley's case more than made up for it.

Not that I think he did anything wrong. But there are a lot of people that did. So IMHO, this clears him.

Did I say it right?

Quote Originally Posted by c l p View Post
    it is a wonder howmuch bull crap the kennedy's get away with.
    The Skakel family was far more wealthy and influential than the Kennedy family. They were the heirs of the Great Lakes Carbon Company of Chicago, a very large, wealthy corporation. The Kennedy family didn't use any influence to help Skakel. Skakel's own father had enough money and power to do that on his own.

The Skakel family was wild and crazy. They made the Kennedy family look tame by comparison.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Demgirl View Post
    The Skakel family was far more wealthy and influential than the Kennedy family. They were the heirs of the Great Lakes Carbon Company of Chicago, a very large, wealthy corporation. The Kennedy family didn't use any influence to help Skakel. Skakel's own father had enough money and power to do that on his own.

The Skakel family was wild and crazy. They made the Kennedy family look tame by comparison.
    yoi sure got that right~

mxwe Guest
    I understand Skakel will be up for parole in a few years. Can't believe what the Moxley family has had to go through.
    Maybe Robert Kennedy, Jr knows the other Skakel brother did it.

GODDESS6 Guest
    i think tho tommy was questionable, that michael did it~ the sutton report his own father had done on the case, i thought pretty much proved it~ that is why the father never wanted it released~

imadeathhag Guest
    He's ugly like his aunt.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by imadeathhag View Post
    He's ugly like his aunt.

Hahaha! I think they all look like buck tooth penguin's!

I seriously think Big Foot killed her. Why would Littleton not rat on his bosses kid's? What did he have to loose? A Job? Back then that was not an issue. In, the Sutton report he say's he can verift it " WAs NOt Tommy"..and we all know he made up that BS lie about the Abe report. WHY were they lying?that entire family know's something, I don't care who did it, but it was someone they considered innercircle and didn't wanna rat on.

WendyK Guest
    P.S. Franz Whitnee...The Gardener holds the key. He know's what happened that night.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    this old murder case.
    Shit, I could of solved this case, just a bunch of paid off moron's that didn't look further into the case, because they were paid not to. I solve everycase On ID channel I am pretty cool like that! LOL...It was either this idiot Mike or Tommy or both, I rest my case on that. littleton was in a BAD case of circumstance..

Another thought...while my huge head is thumping! Why did Tommy cry and say he knew for a fact his brother didn't kill Martha? Feeling a bit guilty? Letting little Bro take the fall? Just my Over sized head opinions of course.
    Last edited by WendyK; 04-28-2010 at 02:29 AM.

imadeathhag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Shit, I could of solved this case, just a bunch of paid off moron's that didn't look further into the case, because they were paid not to. I solve everycase On ID channel I am pretty cool like that! LOL...It was either this idiot Mike or Tommy or both, I rest my case on that. littleton was in a BAD case of circumstance..

Another thought...while my huge head is thumping! Why did Tommy cry and say he knew for a fact his brother didn't kill Martha? Feeling a bit guilty? Letting little Bro take the fall? Just my Over sized head opinions of course.

yeah you don't know what you're talking about sike just kidding.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by imadeathhag View Post
    yeah you don't know what you're talking about sike just kidding.

Hey, I sole the puzzles of Wheel of Fortune, like an hour before the contestants! LMAO

I use to be obsessed with this case! I have every book, read ton's of document's.Littleton's exwife met him at a hotel, and she was bugged, tried to get him to confess. He never did. I don't think Littleton is 100 % innocent, but I do not not think he took part in the murder. He might of helped cover the crime up, and that's why his polygraph result's were inconclusive, as were Tommy Skakel's ( but they blamed that on he had no sleep). Why would anyone from the outside dispose of the golf club handle with Ann Skakel's intitals? ( Who cares? ) Well, besides someone in that group. Nevermind I am blabber