View Poll Results: Will SP' s ass get a mile wide from supporting Chik-Fil-A?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I will be able to see it from my house.

17 65.38%
  • No - That is all.

9 34.62%
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3878858687
Results 4,301 to 4,327 of 4327

Thread: Sarah Palin

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    the VA is a mess! I have been trying to get in for months. i'm a vet of the Persian War, but i keep getting the runaround,BUT! I aint blaming my problems on that shit
    Who do you blame? Obama has not been a friend of vets. Did you have service on the front lines. I do not know whether you had this type of experience. I could do a whole power point presentation on all this but some stick to a mantra they keep repeating. I also do not get how Obama gets away with all the umma and errs in his speech. By the way, I think their might be hope because it is kind on obvious the liberals have no candidates.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Pathetic that anyone ANYONE thinks this empty headed ass has a single decent idea

She is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Pathetic that anyone ANYONE thinks this empty headed ass has a single decent idea

She is an idiot

Yup, she is Satan.....but she is our Satan
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I think we all have a right to our opinions. Mitt Romney was portrayed as rich American and lost on the 'cares about people like us ' polling. I believe this is key to getting elected. You can not be elected by telling people they are stupid and their ideas are stupid. Sarah has a following among middle class voters who identify with her and even her family drama. Just telling you the strategy will not work.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

This article is laughable. The GOP may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. She talks about the "lies" during the debates (which is debatable in of itself), at least you know about the debates. 3 of the first 4 Democratic debates were on a Saturday or Sunday evening. Who does that? Someone who doesn't really want them to be seen by the general public. Talk about lies? I noticed that nowhere does the author of that article mention the most obvious lies coming from a democrat in the form of Hillary's email scandal.

I normally don't poke fun at source material but this lady (Sophia McClennen) is so steeped in ideology that she doesn't recognize (or doesn't care) about the hypocrisy in her own writings. I read four of them and in every one you could easily counter and destroy her position. She also puts Michael Moore on a pedestal which is disturbing in of itself

I know what post traumatic stress disorder is, don't be insulting. She is blaming the President for her son being domestically violent which makes ZERO sense.

She is doing a bad imitation of Bono playing the Eggman in 'Across the Universe'... only she is shrill and petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I know what post traumatic stress disorder is, don't be insulting. She is blaming the President for her son being domestically violent which makes ZERO sense.

She is doing a bad imitation of Bono playing the Eggman in 'Across the Universe'... only she is shrill and petty.
    If you know what it is you could relate. There is a guy buried up the street from me who survived the Titantic at age 17. He was a strong swimmer and spent the night on an overturn life boat. He father died on the ship. This guy commuted suicide at the same age as his father when he died. I worked with a young vet who committed suicide. People do not see PTSD as the ones who come back with amputations. You really think the VA under Obama has helped Vetrans. Obama was busy dealing and using Cocaine at their age.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Spliff Guest

Thumbs up

She is an idiot
    This.

shipmatekate, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    This.

shipmatekate, exactly.
    Taking up sides with shipmate, good luck with that. The fact that anyone still talks about SP after 7 years divided from the election that put her in the spotlight says more about her staying power than your detraction of her relevancy.

Spliff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Taking up sides with shipmate, good luck with that. The fact that anyone still talks about SP after 7 years divided from the election that put her in the spotlight says more about her staying power than your detraction of her relevancy.
    Yeah she's sort of still relevant because Tina Fey is funny at impersonating her acting insane and saying ridiculously stupid things.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    Yeah she's sort of still relevant because Tina Fey is funny at impersonating her acting insane and saying ridiculously stupid things.

That's about it.
    Good point

I've never really been too keen on Sarah Palin and every time she speaks she always says something very cringe worthy.

If I were running for Office I wouldn't want her support.

She is a political Albatross and once you see her your ship is sunk and if Trump's bigoted agenda against immigrants wasn't what put him in the #2 slot I'm sure her "rootin tootin gun shootin" speech was what did it.

Of course this is just my opinion man.

I love my fellow death hags, and we shouldn't fight with each other because of that giant twit.

Debating and having a point of view is not fighting.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I understand that, but, when you leave a site feeling bad because someone tells you you're not smart enough to understand something, then it's time to dial it back. I guess that is one of Mrs. Palin's gifts... creating strong opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I understand that, but, when you leave a site feeling bad because someone tells you you're not smart enough to understand something, then it's time to dial it back. I guess that is one of Mrs. Palin's gifts... creating strong opinions.
    I agree with that, Hids. No one should be made to feel like that. What post was that? You should report stuff like that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She maybe the new ambassador to Canada - she will enjoy liberal Ottawa

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...to-canada.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

And like Russia, she can see it from her house!

Which one? Trigg, Track, Tron, or Tribble?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

As a smart person from Canada...thank God that never was.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Which one? Trigg, Track, Tron, or Tribble?
    Sarah and Todd Palin remind me of Cletus and
    Brandine on The Simpsons.

Also they have same kind of name for kids.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 12-19-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Still?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	archer-meme-5.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	54607  
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

She is an idiot
    I so agree.