Thread: Love Gone Wrong on E!

Karnag72 Guest

Love Gone Wrong on E!

So last night I'm flipping through the channels and who pops in my television screen? Scott! He was commenting on 25 Tales of Love Gone Wrong on the E! channel...it was pretty neat!

xenaswolf Guest
    Good Job Scott! You were wonderful as usual!

RoRo Guest
    I love when that happens!!!

Snudgie Guest
    Hee! I just watched the last bit of this (Bummed that I missed the first bit!) and there's our gorgeous Scott, talking about Phil Hartman....I jumped up and yelled "Woohoo!"....so did Scarlett hehe...hubby thinks we're nuts!

NOVSTORM Guest
    I saw that too..was great!!!

No one in my family knows who Scott is....but if I see him on TV....I will go nuts.... I am sure I will get the "stare" when I do...... Scott is my fave

Snudgie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    No one in my family knows who Scott is....but if I see him on TV....I will go nuts.... I am sure I will get the "stare" when I do...... Scott is my fave

Don't worry I get "The stare" usually along with a dramatic eye roll and a huge sigh....but do I care?!?...NOPE!!!

The first time I saw Scott on the E channel I had forgotten my husband didn't know who he was.

After I explained, hubby said....jeebus I thought you were sleeping with him or something!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Snudgie Guest
    Hee!! I know...it's ridiculous how over-excited and squeaky I get whenever Scott appears on my telly..x He's just so cute, and a MINE of showbiz details...I'd love to get trapped in an elevator with him...I wouldn't want to be rescued for about a week...I'd just be quizzing the poor guy like a loony.

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    Hee!! I know...it's ridiculous how over-excited and squeaky I get whenever Scott appears on my telly..x He's just so cute, and a MINE of showbiz details...I'd love to get trapped in an elevator with him...I wouldn't want to be rescued for about a week...I'd just be quizzing the poor guy like a loony.

LMAO! Me too.....

11. 09-28-2008, 12:40 AM

Reason
    Spam

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Getting ready to watch Horrifying Hollywood Murders (again!) on the E Network. Does anybody know where the scenes with Scott commentating were filmed? Looks like a pretty cool bar and/or restaurant!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    I've seen him on TV a few times and always enjoy his comments, wish he was on more often and I always tell anybody that happens to be there that he is my friend on this forum.

Ooh, they're on the Bob Crane murder now! So oogie!

The scenes were shot at the Formosa Cafe in West Hollywood. Thanks for the support, my friends. Death Hags really are the best.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Thanks for the info, Scott! Always get a good Death Hag feeling when I see you on that show! Thanks for all you do, for us who love to hear all the "dirt" on a celebrity's death.

Just watched it the whole way through! Woot! Great job, Scott.

Brain matter in Carpenter's car (with pics)! Oogie indeed, What Tha...? !

John carpenter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    The scenes were shot at the Formosa Cafe in West Hollywood. Thanks for the support, my friends. Death Hags really are the best.
    Thank you Scott...You are the Cat,s Meow..My Death Hag Buddy
    Last edited by John carpenter; 07-30-2010 at 09:14 PM.