Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1409

Thread: Currently Watching

A very specialJeffersons: The erectile dysfunction episode. Poor George.

Black mirror on Netflix. It's a little weird, but interesting. You don't have to go in order. It's a whole new show with each episode. I've enjoyed most of the episodes so far.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2085059/?ref_=rvi_tt

South Park

Titanic
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Random crap on TV
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

notjadedjusthonest Guest
    Confession - I had never watched NCIS until over Christmas.

Binge watched 2 seasons!
    Completely hooked!!

Quote Originally Posted by notjadedjusthonest View Post
    Confession - I had never watched NCIS until over Christmas.

Binge watched 2 seasons!
    Completely hooked!!
    I tried watching it on Netflix and could not get into it.

I just cannot get interested in anything anymore. I'd rather reed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Maximum Ride movie on Netflix. So far, it's not too terribly close to the book. I hope it gets better....

"Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Honest Trailers on YT

Some s how on Netflix about women in prison. Miss E is appalled at the fact that women can be sex offenders.

"I just go here!"

Watching Thunder at the Rockets. Looking iffy.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Some s how on Netflix about women in prison. Miss E is appalled at the fact that women can be sex offenders.
    Hi Ria, Smart kid
    I'm appalled that ANYONE whether male or female could/would be a sex offender, sick disgusting human debris...

We are watching something more tame Family Affair on Hulu...We like 60s/70s sitcoms.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 01-06-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi Ria, Smart kid
    I'm appalled that ANYONE whether male or female could/would be a sex offender, sick disgusting human debris...
    I am, too. I am a survivor of sexual abuse, and the whole thing sickens me. Yet, here I sit watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Watching season 3 because I love the chemistry between Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni. I think the reason I love this show so much is I love seeing the perps get what they deserve at the end of almost every episode.

"I just go here!"

I am, too. I am a survivor of sexual abuse, and the whole thing sickens me. Yet, here I sit watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Watching season 3 because I love the chemistry between Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni. I think the reason I love this show so much is I love seeing the perps get what they deserve at the end of almost every episode.
    Hi Ria, I remember you mentioning that- I think you declaring that you are a *survivor* instead of 'victim' says positive things about your healing process- Too many people look at it with a victim mentality, And not saying its bad, I just seems that they are not quite to the healing part quite yet..Good on you.
    Not two minutes after posting previously about this, I kid you not- I went to my news feed and there was some wretch claiming he ws a 'virtuous' Paedophile' Honestly, I couldn't read past the first sentence...They showed his picture with his wife, First feeling was I just wanted to smack the snot out of both of them and anyone who is like that- Too bad the law/life isn't like tv- 30-60 minutes and they get their punishment. Wouldn't that be great? JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 01-08-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Hi Ria, I remember you mentioning that- I think you declaring that you are a *survivor* instead of 'victim' says positive things about your healing process- Too many people look at it with a victim mentality, And not saying its bad, I just seems that they are not quite to the healing part quite yet..Good on you.
    Not two minutes after posting previously about this, I kid you not- I went to my news feed and there was some wretch claiming he ws a 'virtuous' Paedophile' Honestly, I couldn't read past the first sentence...They showed his picture with his wife, First feeling was I just wanted to smack the snot out of both of them and anyone who is like that- Too bad the law/life isn't like tv- 30-60 minutes and they get their punishment. Wouldn't that be great? JMO
    It sure would! Just for the fucktards to get their punishment would be enough for me. The way I see it, though, is the victims die. I didn't die, although as young as I was, I could have. But God wants me here for a reason, even if I din't know what that reason is just yet. So, because I lived through it, I survived. I'm a survivor.

Still binge-watching SVU.

"I just go here!"

It sure would! Just for the fucktards to get their punishment would be enough for me. The way I see it, though, is the victims die. I didn't die, although as young as I was, I could have. But God wants me here for a reason, even if I din't know what that reason is just yet. So, because I lived through it, I survived. I'm a survivor.

Still binge-watching SVU.
    God Bless ya sweetie- The world needs strong folks like you- keep on being you...Ppl like you 'weaken' those deviant monsters. Bless your soul- YOU are here for more reasons than you even know.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 01-08-2017 at 05:34 PM.

God Bless ya sweetie- The world needs strong folks like you- keep on being you...Ppl like you 'weaken' those deviant monsters. Bless your soul- YOU are here for more reasons than you even know.
    Aw, thank you! I've been in and out of therapy for almost the last 25 years. It has helped me immensely to become the woman I am today, although I'm nowhere near done.

Right now? I'm watching MasterChef. I missed the entire season that just ended in September. I very seldom watch live TV so I had no idea it was coming back. I can't WAIT for MasterChef, Junior to start up again next month. The TV I watch, I watch on Hulu the day after it airs or even later. Found out about MasterChef, Junior starting on an episode of MasterChef I watched today....

"I just go here!"

Mst3k

Late night infomercials on random channels

MasterChef...continuing the binge from yesterday...

"I just go here!"

Rewatching NCIS, started watching the original Miami Vice on Hulu, and my copy of a crime show that is no longer on t.v. and can't get dvds of, due to an issue of said maker of show getting the rights to the music to put it on dvd, my friend had recorded all of the episodes while it was on the air and made me copies of them as I loved that show and didn't get to watch all of it......while waiting on new episodes of Law and Order SVU and Bones.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Rewatching NCIS, started watching the original Miami Vice on Hulu, and my copy of a crime show that is no longer on t.v. and can't get dvds of, due to an issue of said maker of show getting the rights to the music to put it on dvd, my friend had recorded all of the episodes while it was on the air and made me copies of them as I loved that show and didn't get to watch all of it......while waiting on new episodes of Law and Order SVU and Bones.
    Psst...L&O SVU came back last week. There are two new episodes up on Hulu. I'm going to have to rewatch last night's, because I was too busy making dinner.

Right now? I'm watching MasterChef. Love this show, it always makes me hungry.

"I just go here!"

The Watcher on Netflix. Based on a true story about a couple who discovers they newly purchase dream home has a disturbing past and someone is watching them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sister Act, followed by Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit. LOVE these movies.

"I just go here!"

Psst...L&O SVU came back last week. There are two new episodes up on Hulu. I'm going to have to rewatch last night's, because I was too busy making dinner.

Right now? I'm watching MasterChef. Love this show, it always makes me hungry.
    Just watched the current SVU on HUlu, thank you for the information. I haven't watched MasterChef.

I'm currently watching the most recent season's finale...that aired back in September. I have no idea HOW I missed an entire season of this show but I did....

"I just go here!"

Watching that *remake* of One day at a time on Netflix, Its pretty good IMO- Love Rita Moreno, She has always been a favorite of mine.
    Was watching that Rescue mediums, What a bunch of rubbish.

Watching "The United States of Tara." I'm going to have to invest in the DVDs. They took it off Netflix, but lucky for me it's on Hulu. This is the ONLY show on TV I've seen that portrays DID anywhere near accurately.

"I just go here!"

Redrum Guest
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Love it!
    Was that about "United States of Tara"? It is one of my top favorite shows. It portrays DID as accurately as anything I've ever seen. Accurate for me, that is. Except I don't call it "transitioning," I call it "switching" and we don't change clothes with each alter switch.

Right now, I'm watching last night's "Grey's Anatomy." Dammit, Shonda Rhimes. [Creator of the show.] You left us hanging for THREE MONTHS. Would Alex go to trial, or would he take the plea and go to prison and destroy his career???? THREE LONG MONTHS we waited....THEN on the post-break premiere, you don't deal with what we all want to know about until literally THE LAST minute, when Meredith sits on the bed and sits on Alex. THEN you resolved the entire three-month wait in the first ten minutes of THIS episode. What gives?????

"I just go here!"

The People vs OJ Simpson (or whatever it's called) on Netflix. Love it. So far. It's in pretrial so who knows. John Travolta is stunning in his role as Robert Shapiro. I mean he's go that elitist attitude down smack and then it devolves as he realizes he isn't the only one with a brain.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-10-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Redrum Guest
    I can't stop watching the Christine Chubbuck suicide video!

Our local PBS preempted what was normally scheduled and is re-running the 20th Anniversary special about the OKC bombing. I reckon the "American Experience" the other night stirred up a lot of feelings.

Leah Remini Scientology And the Aftermath
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Various retro ads on YT

College basketball.
    Last edited by Leasie; 03-27-2017 at 03:40 AM.

Michaela_Myers Guest
    Grace & Frankie Season 3 is out!!!!

600 pound life - Steven and Justin Assanti

Just amazing. Not because of weight loss but this guy is eating painpills like they are M&Ms and he's really abusive to people trying to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    600 pound life - Steven and Justin Assanti

Just amazing. Not because of weight loss but this guy is eating painpills like they are M&Ms and he's really abusive to people trying to help him.
    I was just thinking about that earlier. I saw two epits on Netfix a long time ago.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

"Wynonna Earp" all day long. That and "Trauma: Life in the ER".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    "Wynonna Earp" all day long. That and "Trauma: Life in the ER".
    Love. I also love the one where strange things happen.

I'm still watching CSI: Miami. Now Season 2, epi 3 or 4.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I was just thinking about that earlier. I saw two epits on Netfix a long time ago.
    If you want to watch it's on TLC's website, they haven't put part 2 up yet but it will be up soon

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-600-lb-life/

Steven and Justin's story.

Man, I am so into House of Cards right now. I didn't have Netflix when it first started, but over the past couple of weeks I've been through 3 seasons. So many totally unsuspected happenings! Frank Underwood is one of the nastiest villains since Iago from Othello. Robin Wright is great; all the actors are great. Story lines sometimes seem a little OTT, but who knows?? I am also a huge fan of West Wing, so this is kind of like West Wing with a goatee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    If you want to watch it's on TLC's website, they haven't put part 2 up yet but it will be up soon

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-600-lb-life/

Steven and Justin's story.
    Thanks!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Man, I am so into House of Cards right now. I didn't have Netflix when it first started, but over the past couple of weeks I've been through 3 seasons. So many totally unsuspected happenings! Frank Underwood is one of the nastiest villains since Iago from Othello. Robin Wright is great; all the actors are great. Story lines sometimes seem a little OTT, but who knows?? I am also a huge fan of West Wing, so this is kind of like West Wing with a goatee!!!
    Yeah House of Cards is one of the shows that is keeping me watching Netflix. Season 5 comes out next month and how the last season ended and with previews that show no footage of the actual characters it's going to be super interesting change I think.

Nova on PBS.

Not watching anything at the moment....but have spent this weekend catching up on The Voice. The back and forth banter between Blake and Adam is hilarious.

"I just go here!"

I'm about to watch that Casey Anthony special on ID

Look at those soulless eyes

Waiting to watch American Experience on PBS about WWI. I'm fascinated by that era.

Daze with Jordan the lion where he visits our fearless leader at Dearly Departed HQ