Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1409

Thread: Currently Watching

Mystery Science Theater Presents Hobgoblins!

Season 4 of Orange is the New Black...getting ready for season 5 to be released in a few weeks.....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

PurrPurr Guest
    Nashville Predators vs. Anaheim Ducks western conference final

Half-heartedly watched part of The View tonight, but with Hunter Plake eliminated last week, what's the point? Fact is he was the only remaining artist on the show, the final four being good to passable cover singers, certainly not originals, which brings me to a question that's been eating at me re these singing contest: Why is the public still being allowed to determine who will win, when many of them are either not mature enough to know what's good or are just plain ignorant. I think the ones to vote on the final outcome should be those that work in the industry, such as we see with the Academy Awards.

Just finished Season 1 of Harlots, loved it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Titansgrave: The Legend of Valhalla on QYOU TV.

I watched Moonlight and Hacksaw Ridge on Netflix.

Just finished season 5 of Orange Is The New Black and started watching season 3 of Bloodline.

I just finished Game of Thrones now I'm all set for the new season to start. Now I need to go back to watching The Shield. I'm on season 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Weaver45 View Post
    Just finished season 5 of Orange Is The New Black and started watching season 3 of Bloodline.
    The latest season of Orange is the New Black was a stunner.

Still haven't seen the new OITNB, I have disk one of season for of Game of Thrones, I still need to watch, but I have been watching Dong YI, a Korean Historical Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    The latest season of Orange is the New Black was a stunner.
    I agree. I loved it, and the ending....yeah I can't wait another year to find out what happens.

Right now, I'm watching "Women Behind Bars," yet this episode is featuring men too?

"I just go here!"

The final season of Ripper Street.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Signed up for Hulu early this morning, started watching Hill St. Blues. Ew. Of all they have to offer I don't see much I'd waste my mealtimes watching. However, it will sure come in handy with Grey's and Criminal Mind's begin their new seasons this fall. Then there's IT. Hulu now has a live Tv stream for 39 bucks plus change, cheaper than cable. But it's not available on desktop. Yet.

So, I guess I am formally watching the new season epis of Criminal Minds. Yawn.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Season five of Grey's. The three-parter with the guy from death row and the visit from Derek's mom. Gonna finish the three-parter, then switch to Hulu and start watching Bob's Burgers again. They finally put the first six seasons BACK on, but I can't remember where I left off so I'll just start all over again.

"I just go here!"

Bob's Burgers, season one episode three.

"I just go here!"

Right now, finishing up Dong Yi, I still need to watch OITNB, continue to watch Grey's, watch my netflix dvd of Game Of Thrones, finish the newest season of Criminal Minds on Netflix, so many shows, just like books, I have so many piled up that needs to be read or watched, I'll be busy for the next few years.

The final season of Broadchurch.

The Birdcage. Fossey, and Fossey , Twyla, Twyla, Twyla...

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    The Birdcage. Fossey, and Fossey , Twyla, Twyla, Twyla...
    "Agador, I need my Pirin tablets! Quickly!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love the bird cage. "Chewing gum helps me think" "Sweetie You're wasting your gum"

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Since we have a currently listening 2 thread, I thought I'd start one about what we are watching while cruising the forum. I'll start:

Trainspotting.

Great flick. I saw it in the theater when it first came out.
    I loved this movie, more so than the second one.

SVU - Special Victims Unit. It's repeats but I still like watching it.

Autopsy...the final hours of...

its a 5 series documentary on Netflix, covering the final hours of celebrities such as Anna-Nicole Smith, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, River Phoenix etc.

a really interesting show that has a medical examiner trying to pinpoint the exact cause of death in each person. I watched all 5 series in a weekend, so I was pretty addicted!

Mixing it up with TROY and Benjamin Button. Did I say I like Brad Pitt? Watched Miami Vice film. Pretty good. Ferrell and Fox pretty much nailed Crockett and Tubbs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nothing. Debra is watching HGTV. That channel where people want to buy or fix up a house (80's work montage) and then they buy or fix up a house.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Nothing. Debra is watching HGTV. That channel where people want to buy or fix up a house (80's work montage) and then they buy or fix up a house.
    Sissy swears by them and the cooking shows. Fortunately, I'm in here and she's in there. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I like some of the cooking shows, Learned a few tips that have worked well. As far as building stuff, I know how to run power tools and hammer a nail. I kust need a 35 years old body to do that stuff. This one is plumb tuckered out.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I like some of the cooking shows, Learned a few tips that have worked well. As far as building stuff, I know how to run power tools and hammer a nail. I kust need a 35 years old body to do that stuff. This one is plumb tuckered out.
    I love the house shows: House Hunters, Little House, and one about unusual houses. Trading Spaces was a fave. But I don't care about sitting here watching anything all day and night.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Alienist on TNT, pretty heavy stuff for them. I still miss Rizzoli And Isles.

A Man Called Horse was too silly--the Indians were too comical for my taste), So, I switched to Jeremiah Johnson on Prime Video.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got caught up on Grey's Anatomy and The Voice, still need to catch up on SVU. I have my Hulu through the end of the month since I'd already paid before I came here. I'm gonna take advantage of it. After April 1 I hope I can watch The Voice on the same NBC website I watch SVU on.

"I just go here!"

Paradise Lost: the Child Murders in Robin Hood Hills on Amazon Prime.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Who else besides me thinks that the country singing girl (I forget her name) that didn’t get a chair turn had one of the best voices this season, reminiscent of Patsy Cline? The panel said they couldn’t understand what she was singing, Blake specifying that she had “bad diction”. Damn, you all are coaches and you couldn’t handle the task of teaching proper enunciation. You lost some of my respect, judges. Oh, watching The Alienist, but cringing, because you'd think that at least some of the investigative team would be absent of flaws (big ones here, save for Dakota Fanning, but they'll probably muddy her, as well). I swear if I hear one more interviewed actor say that his character is "layered and flawed", I'll switch the channel.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 03-11-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Who else besides me thinks that the country singing girl (I forget her name) that didn’t get a chair turn had one of the best voices this season, reminiscent of Patsy Cline? The panel said they couldn’t understand what she was singing, Blake specifying that she had “bad diction”. Damn, you all are coaches and you couldn’t handle the task of teaching proper enunciation. You lost some of my respect, judges.
    The thing with that was they hadn't coached her yet. They DID tell her to work on her diction and come back. She DID have a good voice but she was hard to understand.

Me I'm hard to understand when I talk but you can definitely understand me when I'm singing. (And no. I would never go on The Voice. Stage fright and nerves would get the better of me.) The one guy Tuesday night who didn't get a chair turned should have IMO. The guy in overalls.

I have to say I am loving Kelly Clarkson as a coach. She is the cutest little thing and I love watching her and Blake go head-to-head over country artists. It's almost as much fun as watching Blake and Adam duke it out.

"I just go here!"

Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack on Amazon Prime and wild animal attacks on youtube. I'm into sloth bears.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    The thing with that was they hadn't coached her yet. They DID tell her to work on her diction and come back. She DID have a good voice but she was hard to understand.

Me I'm hard to understand when I talk but you can definitely understand me when I'm singing. (And no. I would never go on The Voice. Stage fright and nerves would get the better of me.) The one guy Tuesday night who didn't get a chair turned should have IMO. The guy in overalls.

I have to say I am loving Kelly Clarkson as a coach. She is the cutest little thing and I love watching her and Blake go head-to-head over country artists. It's almost as much fun as watching Blake and Adam duke it out.
    If a person thinks that they can carry a tune, believe me that individual will be corroborated by others hearing it, otherwise silence, a smile or a comment like “Interesting” means that one should restrict the vocal cords to producing speech. I used to brake into song as a youth, however no one ever broke me of the suspicion that I cannot sing.

If a person thinks that they can carry a tune, believe me that individual will be corroborated by others hearing it, otherwise silence, a smile or a comment like “Interesting” means that one should restrict the vocal cords to producing speech. I used to brake into song as a youth, however no one ever broke me of the suspicion that I cannot sing.
    I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at?

"I just go here!"

If you can sing, others will let you know, but if you can't, you'll get silence or a non-committal opinion. I mean throughout your life, so give up on that dream (not you personally).

If you can sing, others will let you know, but if you can't, you'll get silence or a non-committal opinion. I mean throughout your life, so give up on that dream (not you personally).
    I can sing. I've had people tell me, "Wow! I didn't know you could sing!" My daughter on the other hand, couldn't carry a tune if she had it in her pocket.

"I just go here!"

I'm watching 'The Fall' with Jamie Dornan, he's much better in this than the silly '50 shades' series.

Ancient Secrets of the Bible
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm not watching anything because I forgot the Voice was on tonight.

"I just go here!"

The Bible. Abraham was fixing to sacrifice Issac when I caught it last.

I'm thinking about watch Oliver Stone's JFK. I've seen parts of it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jewel in the Palace on Drama Fever, it's a Korean Historical series, Gilmore Girls, Bones, NCIS, Criminal Minds, just finished Mind Hunter, may start watching Supernatural haven't seen them all, Gray's, The Frankenstein Chronicles, reminds me of Ripper Street, yeah I have a lot to watch.

Catching up on The Voice while I still have Hulu. I'm hoping I can continue watching it on the NBC website, which is how I'm going to keep up with SVU, which I'm going to watch next followed by Grey's.

"I just go here!"

Just finished watching Oliver Stone's JFK on amazon prime. Tried to get into 13 Miracles about Mormon's pushing their handcarts West in the 19th Century, but soon tuned that out.

What I can't wait to watch is the current season of Criminal Minds. I want to finally find out what happened to Gibson. And there is an episode about a killer clown.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Caught up on Law and Order, SVU, Cried when D.A. Barba was on trial. I wish Netflix would get the current episodes of Criminal Minds.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Caught up on Law and Order, SVU, Cried when D.A. Barba was on trial. I wish Netflix would get the current episodes of Criminal Minds.
    Last year CM was on Netflix in June and may be this year, according to an article I read.

Troy is now on Netflix, so I have several shows going on--Troy, The Frankenstein Chronicles, Mindhunter.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope so Cindy, I have been missing CM, and how is The Frankenstein Chronicles, I just started the first episode.