Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2101

Thread: Jon Benet Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    How about that weirdo John Mark Carr??? I can't believe he is even still allowed to roam the streets. He didn't kill JB liked he claimed to but I can see him doing it to another little girl in the future.I am on the fence whether her parents were involved or not, I read one book and I think they did it and then read another and think they are innocent.I watched that show on pagent moms and they are more competitive then the little girls are, I think the name of the program was Living Dolls they looked more like little hookers, a perfect target for a weirdo like Carr.
    super creepy fact: JMC was a teacher's aide at my school.

That aside, I really struggle with the motive for John or Patsey to cover up anything for one another. That's what's missing for me—big time. Spouses, while loyal to an extent, most likely wouldn't help cover up the murder of a child or family member unless something major was at stake.

lets assume Patsey did it in frustration. I understand why she would cover it up herself, why she would want to protect her own image, but I don't see that with John. Unless she woke him up & said Jon Benet was missing & said nothing else, I can't fathom him being a willing participant solely to cover Patsey's ass.

Burke was what... About 7-10 years old? I'm not sure (unless the theory of him being involved accidentally) he'd really have enough recall to give any new info, unless her were to speak about what his parents said over the years. He was young enough that growing up, even if a parent was guilty, there would've been plenty of time to have a child genuinely believing a different version of events. He, thus far, remains out of the public eye & frankly, were I in his shoes, I wouldn't be courting the press either.
    Last edited by sfcitygirl; 04-14-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Suspect in JonBenet's murder arrested in late June. Not sure how I missed this. Maybe not having cable is finally taking its toll😞
    http://www.wetpaint.com/jonbenet-ram...rrest-1503969/

I read he was supposed to be in court July 11 but haven't seen any updates about it. I'll keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by soaring_butterfly View Post
    Suspect in JonBenet's murder arrested in late June. Not sure how I missed this. Maybe not having cable is finally taking its toll
    http://www.wetpaint.com/jonbenet-ram...rrest-1503969/

I read he was supposed to be in court July 11 but haven't seen any updates about it. I'll keep looking.
    a different suspect named here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-parents.html

It should be interesting to see the confession.

Cold case info from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation - note that they have the date of death wrong at the bottom which says a lot about the investigation of this case:

https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldca...il.html?id=275

keef Guest

Burke Interview Incoming

Doubt he'll reveal anything new unfortunately ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...il-McGraw.html

Seagorath Guest
    No bad guy found? Sad. RIP, angel.

I can't believe its going to be Dr. fucking Phil that has it. And they're stretching it out for 3 day? Come on!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Seagorath Guest
    This child's murder is the biggest goddamn mystery. Rich folks need to screen trash before it enters the home. It took years for Elizabeth Smart's poop chute to get back to normal.

More info on Burke's upcoming interview with Dr Phil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-murderer.html

looks like his mother:

Last edited by cash; 08-30-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Investigation Discovery is also having a 3 part series about this case that starts on Sept. 12. I will be at work for the Dr. Phil interview (at least on the 12th, and its my birthday!) but I'm going to watch the show on ID.

Both those kids look like Patsy. John must not have had very strong genes.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    That paper needs better editors. The caption on the one picture:

Difficult: John says that after his daughter's death, he and his wife Patsy did everything they could to could son Burke from the allegations he killed his sister (John above in 2006 with his father at his mother's funeral)
    Everything they "could to could son Burke from the allegations"? And "John with his father at his mother's funeral", the picture is of Burke with his father John at Patsy's funeral. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    This child's murder is the biggest goddamn mystery. Rich folks need to screen trash before it enters the home. It took years for Elizabeth Smart's poop chute to get back to normal.
    Healing from this does take years. Mine's still not normal sometimes. Thing is, these guys are sneaky and unless they've been convicted of this before, nobody's going to know. Parents don't deserve the blame, these shitheads do.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Healing from this does take years. Mine's still not normal sometimes. Thing is, these guys are sneaky and unless they've been convicted of this before, nobody's going to know. Parents don't deserve the blame, these shitheads do.
    Ria, I am so sorry that you had to go through this...Everything you said is right.
    I have experienced a lot of abusive treatment but not what you have gone through regarding this situation.
    Sex offenders are sneaky and often leave life long scars for their survivors I don't use the word victim because IMO it defines weakness and survivors of these crimes are anything but weak!
    May God bless you with more strength to get past this each and everyday..

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Ria, I am so sorry that you had to go through this...Everything you said is right.
    I have experienced a lot of abusive treatment but not what you have gone through regarding this situation.
    Sex offenders are sneaky and often leave life long scars for their survivors I don't use the word victim because IMO it defines weakness and survivors of these crimes are anything but weak!
    May God bless you with more strength to get past this each and everyday..
    Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

The thing is, parents can do everything they can to ensure that people who enter their home are safe, but sex offenders are sneaky. They're not going to have "sex offender" written on their foreheads. They are your handyman, your neighbor, or a member of your family. What happened to precious JonBenet was not the Ramseys' faults, it was the fault of the shithead pervert who made the decision to sexually assault and murder little JonBenet. I believe he murdered her to keep her from telling on him, whoever he is or was.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Bayou Queen Guest
    It was disturbing when I heard that the family had an open house of some sort a few days before the murder and there was between 1000 and 1,500 people in the house. Who is to say this perpetrator was in the house while the family was out that evening which would explain the time spent composing the ram some note. I also heard the treory that Patsy some how struck the child which ended in death then she and John staged the rest. I just don't see them sexually abusing their child in orderstagnate it look like it was done done by someone else.

Does anyone have a link to the A&E doc? We don't have cable and I can't seem to find the show online anywhere ☹️

http://vodlocker.com/0pzwwgyysyab

NSFW warning link contains bikini clad women on the bottom but it's safe.

Edit: After watching it

I think the Ramsey family know who killed their daughter, IMO it was one of them but by accident and then a family friend stepped up and staged the body to look like a murder including climbing through the window in the basement. I just find it odd that during a kidnapping investigation friends and neighbors showed up out of the blue and started cleaning up the house. I know they had a party the night before but you just found out that your neighbors kid is missing and there is a note from the kidnappers are you that daft that you just start cleaning up? That's a big cover up.

I really like how the detective let Jon Ramsey find the body for them and he went right to it.

I also think it's a telling sign that in the documentary how many scenarios that Jon and Patsy give out that could have led to her death.

My question I don't know if it's been posted here with the defensive wounds around her neck was blood found underneath her fingernails?
    Last edited by TheDude; 09-10-2016 at 03:21 PM.

I believe there was material from both JonBenet & the unknown male under her nails.
    Just finished watching the doc over 2 days and I need a break. Being pregnant I have some pretty weird dreams and they are sometimes disturbing. Last night I dreamt I was on the Pearl St mall, a place my family loves and visits often, but this time I was alone and it was empty. Patsy Ramsey was also there shopping and I started following her as she popped in & out of stores. I couldn't catch up to her for some reason and I had a super creepy feeling. The feeling stuck with me when I woke and took a while to shake. 😳

I also think it was one of them, or a friend, that they knew off. but then I think, why would they cover it up if it was a friend? so i think it was one of them.
    but the PD was inept because the town was "richy" and they werent used to crime. so they bungled it. i really wish they would retry the evidence for DNA, if there is anything, and see what's up. but it seems they closed the case. hmm.

I think the friends and neighbors who came over and started cleaning up either knew about it or they weren't told "Hey Jon Benet is missing we found this ransom note" and maybe that was the real killer's intentions to let them mess up the crime scene.

22. 09-12-2016, 08:38 AM

Were John's older kids from anotehr marriage questioned???? Treated as suspects??? The note said 'we represent a group from a 'foreign faction' ? Did they look into that...

Looks like JonBenet was tasered with a taser gun, stun gun to knock her out as someone, went upstairs quietly and took her however JonBenet also had half moon shaped, fingernail defense wounds indicating she was alive trying to get the grouff, the rope around her neck, off - as anyone would struggle.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 09-12-2016 at 09:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder if she was killed downstairs or if she was alive as she was taken down to the basement?

I rushed home to catch Dr Phil at 5pm - Burke Ramsey looked and acted terribly. He should have stayed silent. There was way too much of John Ramsey. One thing I can say about this family - they have a great ability to look guilty.
    Last edited by cash; 09-12-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Got some major chills from Burke during that interview.

Dr. fucking phil needs to die a slow death for putting this young man on his show for nothing but ratings. NOTHING of value came from this and of course Burke looked weird. He's not an actor. He's been shielded from this bullshit since he was 9 and rightfully so. Fuck Dr. Phil and anyone who thinks this 9 year old murdered his little sister.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Dr. fucking phil needs to die a slow death for putting this young man on his show for nothing but ratings. NOTHING of value came from this and of course Burke looked weird. He's not an actor. He's been shielded from this bullshit since he was 9 and rightfully so. Fuck Dr. Phil and anyone who thinks this 9 year old murdered his little sister.
    Yes I agree but Burke did agree himself. Hes old enough now to make decisions. But I did see the way Burke was too- hes a good looking man who appeared to be normal, shy, somewhat nervous around cameras.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It would have been impossible for Burke to kill her the way she was killed and maybe it was the way the interview was edited together that made him seem suspect.

It sucks it's 2016 and this case will never be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Yes I agree but Burke did agree himself. Hes old enough now to make decisions. But I did see the way Burke was too- hes a good looking man who appeared to be normal, shy, somewhat nervous around cameras.
    Oh, I totally agree he agreed to the interview. I've seen the commercials for it, but refuse to watch. Nothing of value would come out of it and I refuse to add to the moron Phil's ratings.
    Minerva

Has anybody watched the documentary 'The Killing of JonBenet' that was on a few days ago. I want to watch it but what's stopping me is the fact they might show crime scene/autopsy images of her as I know there are some and if so how graphic? I can deal with seeing adults splattered across a room but dead kids/animals are the two things I can't stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Has anybody watched the documentary 'The Killing of JonBenet' that was on a few days ago. I want to watch it but what's stopping me is the fact they might show crime scene/autopsy images of her as I know there are some and if so how graphic? I can deal with seeing adults splattered across a room but dead kids/animals are the two things I can't stomach.
    They're not graphic at all, just sad.
    Minerva

I dont know what I've posted in this thread before, but I don't think there is any chance anyone other than those 3 did this. Either Burke had an accident that caused her skull fracture or he hit her and caused it and the parents covered it up, or the parents did it and tried to cover it up. I'm sorry but there is no way someone planned a kidnapping, but didn't bring a note, didn't bring a weapon, didn't leave footprints, knew John's bonus amount, on and on. I don't care what they say they will never convince me this was not one of the three or a combination of them. Burke didn't get out of bed and go to be with his parents after his mother came in looking for her and was frantic? The mother got dressed up in the party clothes she wore the night before to go on a road trip that morning that the kids were wearing their pajamas on? The kidnapper (now a murderer) sticks around for at least 15 minutes to write a ransom letter for a child that is dead in that home, instead of getting out of there ASAP after their "kidnapping plan" went awry? That isn't even the beginning of my questions.

Re: Burke on Dr. Phil. Of course he is not going to say anything that implicates the family in any way. The one thing I did find interesting on today's show was when they talked about the 911 call not disconnecting, and hearing a 3rd voice say what they think (enhanced) is "what did they find?" and it's Burke, who supposedly wasn't down there. Then when they watch the tape of Burke being interviewed when he was 9 or the one when he was 11 (which he had not seen since they were made) they asked him what he said to his parents when he went down and he said "Where did they find her" or something, which is nearly what they think was heard on the 911 call. Interesting.

One of the saddest things is seeing the older pictures of JB when her hair was darker, which made me realize they are fucking bleaching a 6 year old's hair to platinum blond. 6 fucking years old. I don't think the pagents had anything to do with her death (ie as in a stalker from the pageants) but I think those things are so horrible, all that makeup, and hair bleach and outfits. Yuck. There is something wrong with those adults. What are they teaching these girls? Sick.

Don't know if these have been posted, someone posted this link on the FAD FB page. It's a link to pictures of JB's autopsy photos. Fair warning, of course, not for the faint of heart, but they aren't that bad.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...AUTION-GRAPHIC
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 09-13-2016 at 04:03 PM.

I want to bang my head on the wall every time someone points to lack of footprints outside or johns bonus as a reason it had to have been one of the family members who did it. The snow outside was patchy at best and the walkways/sidewalks were noted as "clear". Winters in Boulder and the foothills (where I live) tend to be mild and snow sometimes doesn't stick around for long.

John's bonus amount would have been company knowledge and could have been known to anyone peripherally. Shoot, even a janitor could've figured it out. And anyone who knows how to hack a computer system could've too.

I had always wondered about the DNA found on the panties and leggings, wondering if it would come out to be a dead end because it was touch DNA from a family member or someone in the factory (they were new, never-been-washed panties). Turns out, they have retested the DNA and found that not only is the DNA on both the leggings and the panties from the same person, ruling out a factory worker, but the DNA has also been classed as coming from someone of Hispanic descent. This is all in the new Doc. For me, that's the biggest indicator of it having been an intruder. We have a lot of Hispanics in Colorado (and amazing food because of it) and i just hope it wasn't someone who's been deported.

Bettie, the family has been absolutely ruled out.
    Minerva

I can certainly see why the cops were suspicious of this family. Check out some of the comments on Burke's interview on Youtube. Why on earth did they agree to do this ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LhalUxTuKA

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Bettie, the family has been absolutely ruled out.

I know. I just don't believe it. If they ever prove it was someone unrelated I'll eat my words, I have no problem with that.

Wouldn't they go through the grass if they had left out the basement window? And a "kidnapper" who is prepared enough to go to the trouble of searching out JR's bonus amount is then going to neglect to come prepared with a ransom note, and feel comfortable to take as much time as needed in the house to do what they wanted instead of the least amount of time like any other stranger criminal breaking into an occupied house ever?? Doesn't seem consistent. Either they planned well or they didn't. Writing a ransom note in the house, after the girl is dead and not successfully kidnapped, makes absolutely zero sense.

CBS has its documentary Sunday Sept 18 at 8:30pm - I am compelled to watch

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/cbs-scales-...180036714.html

twenty years later and the Ramseys still look guilty - a good summary

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/14/...uilty-as-hell/

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    It would have been impossible for Burke to kill her the way she was killed and maybe it was the way the interview was edited together that made him seem suspect.

It sucks it's 2016 and this case will never be solved.
    That's because the one that did it is dead....

I watched The Killing Of JonBenet: The Truth Uncovered on A&E - they were really in the tank for the Ramseys and the intruder theory. They based it on the trace elements of DNA found on JonBenet's clothing. The program also relied on the late Lou Smit's investigation into the case. The show felled short.

I have stated before that I believe it was Patsy...

But I watched that interview of Burke and boy was that edited to make him a creep. You can tell he is socially awkward and his mannerisms scream guilty. I wish he'd picked a different media to speak out. Perhaps he wouldn't have been so sensationalized. I think the peace he was hoping for is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    That's because the one that did it is dead....
    If she prepped the body for the basement by putting the garotte around her throat to cover up her killing Jon Benet then she's right where she belongs.

I think the older man who played Santa Clause had something to do with Jon B's murder- He told her or write a message saying 'something will happen to you after Christmas'- something to that effect.

That was a big casket for a child.... ?? Unless they put a lot of toys and stuffed animals with her... why such a big coffin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's the Dateline episode which aired Sept 9 - presents both sides - much better than the A&E attempt. Lets see what CBS does on Sunday - John Ramsey refused to be interviewed for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrSU5emoSA
    Last edited by cash; 09-16-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks Cash...great episode
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Thanks Cash...great episode
    What I found interesting was the FBI agent who was on scene that night and his observations - he immediately thought the whole thing was staged. Also the ransom note mentioned calling between 8-10am - when 10am came and went no one in the house (the Ramseys and their friends) seemed upset.
    Last edited by cash; 09-17-2016 at 04:29 PM.

So I've watched the various shows this past week or two, including Dr. Phil and I've got a question.... If they truly say they're innocent...Why wait so long to check the basement, if that were my kid I would've ripped apart every inch of the house from top to bottom in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    So I've watched the various shows this past week or two, including Dr. Phil and I've got a question.... If they truly say they're innocent...Why wait so long to check the basement, if that were my kid I would've ripped apart every inch of the house from top to bottom in the beginning.
    From my understanding the police did go down to the basement - saw the door to the wine cellar ( where the body was found) but did not open the door and look inside. The body was found later around 1:30 pm by John Ramsey in the wine cellar.

CBS has rebuilt some of the rooms in the house - they are also saying that their team of investigators have come to solid conclusions on the case. The team includes Jim Clemente, Dr Henry Lee and Dr Werner Spitz among others. Should be interesting.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/09/16...nbenet-ramsey/

they did a taser test on a live human

http://www.bustle.com/articles/18425...itched-careers
    Last edited by cash; 09-17-2016 at 06:43 PM.

One of the family members did it. I'm not sure if it was the brother or the father, or maybe even an uncle, but it was a family member and the rest of them are protecting that person. Of course I think we can all pretty much agree on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]