Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3340414243 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2101

Thread: Jon Benet Ramsey

The CBS documentary also showed how easily DNA can be transferred. Also, when the DNA was ran, they only tested with 4 markers. The standard is at least 13. I don't trust the DNA in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    The CBS documentary also showed how easily DNA can be transferred. Also, when the DNA was ran, they only tested with 4 markers. The standard is at least 13. I don't trust the DNA in this case.
    Yeah, well...

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/new-dna...ramsey-murder/

"DNA evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey murder doesn't fully support the debatable decision made by a former prosecutor of the ongoing case to clear the girl’s parents of all suspicion, according to a new forensics analysis."

This case continues to be the goat rodeo of murder cases.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/new-dna...ramsey-murder/

"DNA evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey murder doesn't fully support the debatable decision made by a former prosecutor of the ongoing case to clear the girlâ??s parents of all suspicion, according to a new forensics analysis."

This case continues to be the goat rodeo of murder cases.
    Nobody has "cleared the parents of all suspicion." However, two different prosecutors have specifically declined to prosecute them, and no subsequent prosecutor over the past 15 years or so has prosecuted them either.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 10-29-2016 at 04:26 PM.

Apparently there was a 911 call made from the Ramseys' house on Dec 23/1996 - three days before she was killed. This strange dysfunctional family was involved folks:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...c8470c1231efb0
    Last edited by cash; 11-03-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Lifetime has a movie and a doc tomorrow

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jonbenet-ra...ry?id=43298788

I've always thought it was Burke who killed her by accident and the parents covered it up. I think that Patsy's demeanor afterwards was one of a parent who didn't want to lose another child.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted; however some may not have seen it and find it of interest.

https://youtu.be/kBUQO2u-eD4

The Case of: Jonbenét Ramsey pt 1
    (part 2 is linked in the suggested videos underneath it)

A VERY in depth look at the crime. A group of investigators break down the events piece by piece, use more modern technology to look at evidence, build a replica crime scene and raise some really interesting points.

I'm lead to believe it was Burke, and the mother and father covered it up.
    If this is true though, he was an exceptional liar, especially for a little boy. That is the only factor to make me doubt he was to blame.

CNN has a doc on Tuesday Dec 13 at 9 pm. One more can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    thanks! dvr set.

Last edited by cash; 12-13-2016 at 09:31 PM.

I'm in the UK but we do have CNN on Sky, wonder if we'll be able to catch it.
    Can't find anything on the guide with Jonbenet Ramsey

A grand juror will speak tonite on ABC's 20/20 at 10pm.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/20-y...nbenet-ramsey/

I am so over all of this he said she said shit.... This is just one of the many unsolved mysteries of life....
    My Posse's On Broadway

I finally got cable again so I can watch the special tonight or tomorrow people investigates or something like that will try to find it again.

Watched Reelz last night about this murder. The unknown DNA looked like blood on her clothing. I thought it was semen...totally confused. This crime scene was a total screw up...so many people at the house...invited my the Ramsey's. The garotte around her her neck? Would a family member really do this? John and Patsy acting strange...not comforting each other at all after she was found.

This will never be solved. JMO.

No end in sight - Burk is creepy, but he will never cop to anything.
    My Posse's On Broadway

If Burke did kill her by accident, why did they turn it into an elaborate production ? Kids fight and shit happens. Imperfection in her children is something I'm sure Patsy could not deal with. It would be shameful to her. Strange family anyway you look at it.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 12-21-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

My neighbor reminds me of an older "southern belle" Patsy Ramsey and she's always talked up her kids and grand kids like they are Doctors, Beauty Queens and World Renown Musicians (when they aren't), she seems to be the type if they murdered someone it would become an elaborate production too and would put on a front while internally falling apart.

Burke has sued CBS for $750 million

http://deadline.com/2016/12/jonbenet...ies-1201876593

Oh for crying out loud.

Netflix has a documentary coming out

Burke has sued CBS for $750 million

http://deadline.com/2016/12/jonbenet...ies-1201876593

What the hell is wrong with him?
    Should be 750 million.

I wish him every success.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Casting Jon Benet is now on Netflix.

I just saw the ad and put it on my list to check out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    I tried to watch it last night, 10 min in I fast forward it, kept do that, and finally stopped. Just not my style. I'm happy others can enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    I tried to watch it last night, 10 min in I fast forward it, kept do that, and finally stopped. Just not my style. I'm happy others can enjoy it
    Yeah, and some of those actors were creepy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I loved hearing some of the actors and actresses reaction after reading the long ransom letter.

Couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. Just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Missa310 View Post
    Couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. Just awful.
    Same here, I didn't get past 15 min.

The title was spot on, but the trailer was misleading. I went into it expecting the casting thing and then a movie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

John Ramsey suing CBS over documentary

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...tv-report.html

I think this will always remain a mystery, was it Bourke, Patsy, an intruder, who knows. They destroyed evidence by moving the body, contaminated the crime scene by having all those people in the house and waited to long to interview the family. Her mother paraded her in skimpy little outfits, piled on the makeup and made her strut her stuff for all to see, fighting to see who is the prettiest, sick really. Unfortunately JB will never know peace as her murderer will never be caught, very sad for such a young soul to be taken in such a heinous way.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I think this will always remain a mystery, was it Bourke, Patsy, an intruder, who knows. They destroyed evidence by moving the body, contaminated the crime scene by having all those people in the house and waited to long to interview the family. Her mother paraded her in skimpy little outfits, piled on the makeup and made her strut her stuff for all to see, fighting to see who is the prettiest, sick really. Unfortunately JB will never know peace as her murderer will never be caught, very sad for such a young soul to be taken in such a heinous way.
    Exactly right.

Just seen his photo, his big smile reminds me of the Cheshire Cat
    in the book: Alice in Wonderland.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 01-05-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Just seen his photo, his big smile reminds me of the Cheshire Cat
    in the book: Alice in Wonderland.

Something off about him, and she looks like she is ready to give Jenna Jameson competition. Just creepy.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Police in Boulder, Colorado, are marking 25 years since their investigation into the murder of JonBenét Ramsey began. After analyzing more than 1,500 pieces of evidence, including 1,000 DNA samples, investigators have high hopes a DNA match will soon solve the case. https://www.yahoo.com/news/25-years-dna-could-solve-224902821.html

I am surprised the police and invsetigators haven't tested and ran the DNA they have.

I remember where I was living when this happened. I remember thinking about how terrible to do this to anyone, let alone a little girl.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

I wish they would/could solve this case once and for all and put the public's minds and hearts to rest. It's been 25 years, for crying out loud!!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

I agree Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I wish they would/could solve this case once and for all and put the public's minds and hearts to rest. It's been 25 years, for crying out loud!!!
    So very true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Hopefully they do the DNA with the genealogy part...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    ITA, Tony! I wish it could be solved but it’s one big hot mess. From people accusing Burke, to Patsy dying of cancer, a hint of terrorism, kooks claiming to be the real killer thrown in for good measure along with the DA’s office reopening the case to look at it “with fresh eyes”, it’s going to be a huge challenge to solve.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Thought I would share this (for those with 12-13 minutes to spare.)

I don't feel it was an intruder, so three people killed her...hmmmm, I still feel it was one person and I feel her killer is laying beside her in the graveyard. Also I thought it was determined that the DNA could have came from a factory worker who made the clothing as well as the store clerk who stocked the items. As well as anyone who touched the clothing, such as a housekeeper

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I don't feel it was an intruder, so three people killed her...hmmmm, I still feel it was one person and I feel her killer is laying beside her in the graveyard. Also I thought it was determined that the DNA could have came from a factory worker who made the clothing as well as the store clerk who stocked the items. As well as anyone who touched the clothing, such as a housekeeper
    It's highly likely the DNA they found that is in CODIS is just accumulated DNA all of us get on ourselves without knowing and is irrelevant to the crime.

The smoking gun is the ransom note and I, too, believe the killer passed away in 2006.

Michael, I know what gets me and why I believe it was Patsy, was because of the ransome note, most people who write ransome notes are not going to use the word attache case, and know the exact amount of someone's bonus check, the same amount the writers of the ransome note was asking for.