Thread: One Life to Live Star Nathaniel Marston Goes Crazy in NYC

Jack Raines Guest

Thumbs down One Life to Live Star Nathaniel Marston Goes Crazy in NYC

To quote Rick James, cocaine is a hell of a drug...

From TMZ.com:

Nathaniel Marston, who plays Dr. Michael McBain on "One Life To Live," got out of a cab on Tenth Avenue, arguing with the driver, then charged at a man standing on the street and hit him with a metal crate, as the New York Daily News first reported. "He was crazed -- I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall," said Salvatore Cabibbo, the alleged victim, told the paper. Cops say Nathaniel attacked two other people, breaking one person's leg, before he was subdued and arrested. He was charged with two counts each of felony assault, reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon, as well as a count of resisting arrest. Marston has previously admitted to anger problems.

He was taken to Bellevue Hospital, where his status was described as "disturbed." He was fired from the soap in 2003 supposedly due to anger issues, but re-hired and given a new character after soap fans started a campaign to bring him back.

Kathyf Guest
    I watch him everyday on One Life to Live .I was so shocked when I read this. He just doesn't seem the type. I just can't figure out why all these celebrities jeopardize their careers and reputations.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    C'mon- who among us hasn't bolted from a taxicab in a blind rage and attacked a perfect stranger with a metal crate?? He who casts stones...

deathybrad Guest
    Now if he had killed a homeless man to get an erection, that would be a different story.

RoRo Guest
    I used to watch OLTL and he seems the least likely to go nuts...it's always the quiet ones!