Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    I saw a few episodes of Surreal Life with Corey Feldman-he seemed all about
    promoting himself and diva-like(I could be wrong,that was how I saw it)
    It's on all the time on tvguide channel.

You what I thought of when Corey put on those glasses and the hoodie? If you watch 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' will get the reference.
    Charlie always dresses like that when he wants to seem tough. Like the time he and Mac(?) thought they would attack Stephen Collin's character and totally wimped out.(and sniffed Elmer's glue in a paper bag)
    Ha! Did he look like a cross b/w Michael Jackson & the unabomber?

**Jenna** Guest
    I have yet to watch the Two Corey's this season.My husband hates them,and I don't have a tv in the bedroom.

hoxharding Guest
    Haim keeps getting upset that Feldman didn't do anything to help him during the time he was being molested. But Haim also seemed to say he knew Feldman was being molested. He didn't do anything for Feldman.
    If this is the case,why doesn't Feldman tell him that?

I just watched it also=)
    I was looking at the place that Corey rented(?) It does not look cheap to me,I could be wrong since I have no idea about Real Estate.
    I then looked at his resume and what he has done as of late: 3 films and 'The Two Coreys'
    Would that net that sort of money for an place like that?
    Another thing-
    Both kept saying "Why should I speak to him?"
    The fact they have signed a contract and are being film are both good reasons.
    I'm still trying to get caught up and have only watched the first 2 episodes but I thought the same thing. That place was waaaay too expensive for a washed up drug addict who was (not that many jobs ago) selling his teeth and hair on Ebay for cash. I feel kind of bad for him, but I just don't think a comeback is in the cards for him. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong and he'll make a Robert Downey Jr like comeback, but I think he's missed his time.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I'm still trying to get caught up and have only watched the first 2 episodes but I thought the same thing. That place was waaaay too expensive for a washed up drug addict who was (not that many jobs ago) selling his teeth and hair on Ebay for cash. I feel kind of bad for him, but I just don't think a comeback is in the cards for him. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong and he'll make a Robert Downey Jr like comeback, but I think he's missed his time.

I am probably wrong,but I wonder if part of this show is not just for money and being talked about. Perhaps it is also a way to try to get
    Haim from going over the edge for good.
    I am not saying that is the reason the channel is having the show. Perhaps that is one of the reasons for even Haim doing the show. In a show about them,it was revealed that Feldman once filmed Haim for 4 days while he was stoned and then showed him the film.

lisalouver Guest
    They are both clearly fucked up.

I just caught up on the first episodes.

That being said, anyone have a gander at the former Mrs Feldman Vanessa Marcil?

Um. Yea.

She is 40. That is 14 years younger than Feldman's current wife who is 26.

Corey clearly dropped the ball on that one.

That woman is stunningly beautiful. What she saw in Feldman, I will never know.

RaRaRamona Guest
    WHAT?? She was married to him? Did she have a drinking problem??

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    WHAT?? She was married to him? Did she have a drinking problem??
    LOL, I guess she was slumming?

He had to have been crazy to let her go.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LOL, I guess she was slumming?

He had to have been crazy to let her go.
    I dunno, once she sobered up I'm not sure anything could have kept her there.

lisalouver Guest
    I dunno, once she sobered up I'm not sure anything could have kept her there.
    LMAO, I bet the new missus has some issues with the former!

He is so weird, I find it hard to believe that he found anyone to screw him!

RaRaRamona Guest
    LMAO, I bet the new missus has some issues with the former!

He is so weird, I find it hard to believe that he found anyone to screw him!
    The new one kinds looks like her!

hoxharding Guest
    They are both clearly fucked up.

I just caught up on the first episodes.

That being said, anyone have a gander at the former Mrs Feldman Vanessa Marcil?

Um. Yea.

She is 40. That is 14 years younger than Feldman's current wife who is 26.

Corey clearly dropped the ball on that one.

That woman is stunningly beautiful. What she saw in Feldman, I will never know.

I think she also dated Brian Austin Green from Beverly Hill 90210.

lisalouver Guest
    I think she also dated Brian Austin Green from Beverly Hill 90210.
    She did. I believe that is who her child is with.

hoxharding Guest
    The two Coreys are scary-looking. Did anyone see that picture on TMZ of them where they are standing in natural light?
    I have never seen two men look more waxen in my whole life. I have never seen men their age look so fake and waxen! The make-up,the hair coloring(especially Feldman) and maybe(?) plastic surgery has rendered both of them looking like they should be dress dummies.

lisalouver Guest
    The two Coreys are scary-looking. Did anyone see that picture on TMZ of them where they are standing in natural light?
    I have never seen two men look more waxen in my whole life. I have never seen men their age look so fake and waxen! The make-up,the hair coloring(especially Feldman) and maybe(?) plastic surgery has rendered both of them looking like they should be dress dummies.
    I caught up on all the new eppys last night and they both look like hell. They are three years younger than myself and my gosh, what happened?

hoxharding Guest
    I caught up on all the new eppys last night and they both look like hell. They are three years younger than myself and my gosh, what happened?

There was a new episode last night-will have to check it out. All
    I can figure is bad living and insecurity. I read Feldman wears a ton of makeup all the time.
    They were teen dreams and now they aren't teens anymore. So, they try to stay young-looking which really just makes them look even older.
    I mean really, Feldman may have a hairdresser but either doesn't listen to their advice or they have bad advice(I suspect he doesn't listen)
    Oh wait-he is still in a mild Michael Jackson look! Think about it, being very pale with the blacker than black hair?
    He looks much better with nut brown hair with warm golden highlights.

Guest Guest
    I wanna know where he and Suzies kid "Zen" is at during all the filming and drama?

Adiposeur Guest
    In June 2008, Feldman came forward as a victim of sexual abuse during his childhood. Amidst speculation that the perpetrator was Michael Jackson, Feldman was quoted, in an interview for the July issue of GQ magazine, as saying:
    "People can say whatever they want, but it wasn't Michael. He and I have our own issues, but that wasn't one of them. The bottom line is, I know who it was. I didn't know how to cut him off. Not only did I continue being friends with the guy, but he was working for me. The guy that did this to me was my assistant. He would come in when I was sleeping. I would wake up and I would know what was going on, but I would just try to ignore it and hope that he would go away, which is how kids who aren't ready to deal with something deal with it. I was still a virgin at the time. I hadn't even had sex with a girl. So for me it was just kind of bewildering. Despite what people think, I was actually very innocent and very naïve at the time. I was your typical American kid."
    [edit] Personal life

Corey dated Drew Barrymore circa 1989-1990, but the relationship was short-lived. He later married Vanessa Marcil, but the couple divorced in 1993. He married Susie Sprague on October 30, 2002, on the final episode of The Surreal Life. The ceremony was officiated by M.C. Hammer, an ordained minister. Hammer and Mötley Crüe bandmember Vince Neil, both fellow Surreal Life castmembers, performed at the reception. They have one son, Zen Scott Feldman, born on August 7, 2004.
    I didn't even know they had a son.

The wiki entry does say,

In 2007, Feldman and Corey Haim began a non-scripted[4] reality TV show entitled, The Two Coreys, on the A&E Network.[5] Portraying fictional versions of themselves, Haim and Feldman began taping on December 4, 2006. The show premièred on July 29, 2007.

So I guess the young son doesn't fit into the "fictional version".

xenaswolf Guest
    If its fictional, how can it not be scripted?

lisalouver Guest
    I guess I can give the Feldman's a small point for keeping their kid out of it.

But still, I never even hear him mentioned?

Guest Guest
    no obvious photos of him in their "home" either...just tons of Corey?

yeah I can understand keeping the kid out of it...props for that...but to not ever even mention him? he's what? almost 4 years old

ah well whatever?

Guest Guest

HMMM? Interesting??

during season one of The Two Corey's I recall Feldman going on and on about his friendship with MJ...Musically and otherwise, during this he gave no indication of a falling out with MJ but apparently there was one and part of the reason was thing's MJ did that Feldman felt were "inappropriate"

I found this article..inappropriate indeed!

If Feldman's statement is true then what MJ did to him WAS ABUSE! If MJ never touched Feldman maybe it's because he just wasn't "that into him" but by Feldman's account seems that MJ may have been grooming him????

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/LegalCent...=481709&page=1

hoxharding Guest
    Btw Drew Barrymore did date Balthazer Getty who now is married but is having an affair supposedly with Sienna Miller who once dated Jude Law.

As far as that interview-interesting, I didn't remember Corey doing anything but deny Michael did anything at all wrong.
    Last edited by hoxharding; 07-09-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiposeur View Post

The wiki entry does say,

In 2007, Feldman and Corey Haim began a non-scripted[4] reality TV show entitled, The Two Coreys, on the A&E Network.[5] Portraying fictional versions of themselves, Haim and Feldman began taping on December 4, 2006. The show premièred on July 29, 2007.

I had no freakin idea either. I noticed him for a brief second and whoever was talking said he had a son.

25. 07-26-2008, 05:33 PM

mel306 Guest

The wiki entry does say,

Just found this on an old TMZ post:'

The 35-year-old adds that references to Haim being referred to as "broke and homeless" are false. "Haim's character on the show will be broke and homeless; Mr. Haim in his real life is in fact not." It's good to know Haim held on to all that "License to Drive" money!

IrishBabe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone Tourist View Post
    Holy bejesus on a stick that was awful.

Almost as bad as Celine performing this AC/DC song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg

(and what's with the cowbell. AC/DC doesn't even own a cowbell)

There's always room for cowbell!

hoxharding Guest
    Corey Feldman has announced there will not be another season. It seems that Haim is still on drugs and not trying to get better(according to Feldman)
    The only way there would be a third season is if Haim were to get clean and show evidence he was going forward in his life.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post

The 35-year-old adds that references to Haim being referred to as "broke and homeless" are false. "Haim's character on the show will be broke and homeless; Mr. Haim in his real life is in fact not." It's good to know Haim held on to all that "License to Drive" money!
    I watched his E! True Hollywood story... He was broke and homeless. Don't know about now but at the time he was.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBabe View Post
    There's always room for cowbell!
    I got a fever!

kimba Guest

In 2007, Feldman and Corey Haim began a non-scripted[4] reality TV show entitled, The Two Coreys, on the A&E Network.[5] Portraying fictional versions of themselves, Haim and Feldman began taping on December 4, 2006.
    Fictional...my pattotie!
    They aren't that good actors..if they were, then they deserve Oscars for these performances!

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post

Yeah- he's not homeless during the show, cause the show pays his rent for him, and gets him an assistant...
    oh, and rent him an enormous Hummer, Says a lot right there, wot?

His normal look
    in lost boys 2
    He actually looks normal in lost boys 2 & yes i have watched it!
    Even tho he does the husky hunter voice (he had in lost boys 1) which he uses all the time...like a husky Elmer fudd...he is the best thing in the movie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    His normal look
    in lost boys 2
    He actually looks normal in lost boys 2 & yes i have watched it!
    Even tho he does the husky hunter voice (he had in lost boys 1) which he uses all the time...like a husky Elmer fudd...he is the best thing in the movie!

How is the film-is it worth watching? I saw the most
    recent episode of the 2 Corey's. Scripted or not,it was kind of painful to watch.
    Feldman really appeared he was trying to help and Feldman just
    a jerk to him.
    Frankly, it seemed to me Pauly Shore should of kept his mouth closed. I think that didn't help matters one bit.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I thought I saw a preview for an Intervention episode about him.

Seriously.

(I just realized how ridiculous that looked after I typed it.)

WendyK Guest
    How is the film-is it worth watching? I saw the most
    recent episode of the 2 Corey's. Scripted or not,it was kind of painful to watch.
    Feldman really appeared he was trying to help and Feldman just
    a jerk to him.
    Frankly, it seemed to me Pauly Shore should of kept his mouth closed. I think that didn't help matters one bit.
    I just watched it and it was not that bad! Not nowhere nearly as good as part 1. Keifer Sutherland's son plays head vamp in 2 and he is HOT. The movie itself is just ok I guess...I hear they want to do another LB3..if you watch some of the deleted scenes and alternate endings you can see where it might lead into this.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I just watched it and it was not that bad! Not nowhere nearly as good as part 1. Keifer Sutherland's son plays head vamp in 2 and he is HOT. The movie itself is just ok I guess...I hear they want to do another LB3..if you watch some of the deleted scenes and alternate endings you can see where it might lead into this.
    Did this go straight to video?

michael d Guest
    CF was in Meatballs 4 (1992) with the late Jack Nance. He has a dated 80s style music scene. The movie is terrible/great, the type I love to watch on a lazy sunday afternoon.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I thought I saw a preview for an Intervention episode about him.

Seriously.

(I just realized how ridiculous that looked after I typed it.)

Do you mean an intervention on the two coreys or that other show(is that named intervention?)

I think that was the one I watched if it was the two Coreys. I think
    what Feldman wanted was to get some of Haim's old buddies around to
    just talk to him.
    He knew Haim was insecure and it was showing when he was working.
    I think Feldman wanted him to be able to talk about how he felt and maybe even get emotional support from people who had been in similar positions he was in. I really don't even think the big part was the drugs.
    (I could be very wrong about this)
    Then Pauly pipes up and accuses Haim of bringing and drinking liquor into the house(it was root beer-I suspect IBC rootbeer)
    Haim already was feeling paranoid and that just gave him a reason to go off and not listen to anything.
    Also, at least in the show-Feldman tries over and over to take care of Haim.
    Yet Haim is really resentful of this and I think sees Feldman as a taskmaster or someone he feels is contolling him. I don't think Feldman can react to Haim in a manner that really isn't parental.
    Thus, Haim acts like a reckless,angry teen to Feldman's 'parent'
    role.
    OMG-
    Am I trying to analyze a reality show on A&E?Why?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I just caught a glimpse of the preview, but it looked to me like they were going to do an Intervention on Haim. (Two for one deal for A & E??) I'm not clear if it was going to be on The Two Coreys or on Intervention.

Dude on Intervention last night was a whineyass baby, BTW.

Yep, Hox, you were analyzing a reality show! LMAO!

Flowergrrl Guest
    It's been available on DVD since the end of July. I thought it was going to be in the theatre... I guess not.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    It's been available on DVD since the end of July. I thought it was going to be in the theatre... I guess not.

It was straight-to-video only. Poor Corey Haim had to had to get someone to help him get into a dvd that wasn't going to hit theaters.

MandyLynn Guest
    Just watched Lost Boys 2.... corey is such a colassally bad actor, its too funny to watch. He is trying to reprise his Edgar Frog role, too hard.

Haim was so effed up he made a very very VERY tiney cameo, in the end. Terrible.

However... Angus Sutherland... Keifer's lil bro.. he plays head honcho vamp, and is hot hot hot.

Stifflers lil Bro from Band Camp is also in this movie..

My advice... dont waste your dough on this flick, unless you want to ogle Angus. Thats the only reason Im keeping it.. yeaaahhhh baby.

WendyK Guest
    Pretty much... Like I said it was just ok ... nothing like the last But did you know the first one was a flop at the box office and was a hit when it came out on VHS? I didn't know that either until just the other night!

leeny994 Guest
    The original Mrs. Feldman---Vanessa Marcil has a child with Brian Austin Green.
    she is also the original (and hopefully ONLY) Brenda Barrett Morgan
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Barrett
    apparently corey was still using when they were together. Thus--that is why he let her go.

i too think CF could make Robert Downey Jr type comeback. He has to stop the reality TV nonsense and go from there. I say start with the Theater---and go from there. And not as a Teen Angel in Grease--but a 'hearty part'.

Haim---i just do not know.... i just do not know.

stacebabe Guest
    I think now and thought then he was a total tool.

Quote Originally Posted by tensecondstolove View Post
    I had to share this video because it's so bad that it's great..

This is Corey Feldman's "music" during his Michael Jackson phase in the early 90s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEe5utva4j4

leeny994 Guest
    oh and Vanessa as far as I am concerned (and many other GH fans) is he ONLY Brenda
    and in many of our opinions--Sonny's soul mate

MandyLynn Guest
    Ew! Not Sonny!!!! I despise him... he is so.. greasy. And I dont like her with Jax either... now Jason.. there is a combo!

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Pretty much... Like I said it was just ok ... nothing like the last But did you know the first one was a flop at the box office and was a hit when it came out on VHS? I didn't know that either until just the other night!
    Hmmm i didnt know that!
    The film is ok. If you are expecting as good as original then dont watch it. Haim is in the film in the last few mins for only 2/3 mins which is sad. Feldman accent should have changed as he originally played the role as a kid trying to sound like an adult.
    The film was better than i thought. so either wait till it comes on tv or rent it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you mean an intervention on the two coreys or that other show(is that named intervention?)

I think that was the one I watched if it was the two Coreys. I think
    what Feldman wanted was to get some of Haim's old buddies around to
    just talk to him.
    He knew Haim was insecure and it was showing when he was working.
    I think Feldman wanted him to be able to talk about how he felt and maybe even get emotional support from people who had been in similar positions he was in. I really don't even think the big part was the drugs.
    (I could be very wrong about this)
    Then Pauly pipes up and accuses Haim of bringing and drinking liquor into the house(it was root beer-I suspect IBC rootbeer)
    Haim already was feeling paranoid and that just gave him a reason to go off and not listen to anything.
    Also, at least in the show-Feldman tries over and over to take care of Haim.
    Yet Haim is really resentful of this and I think sees Feldman as a taskmaster or someone he feels is contolling him. I don't think Feldman can react to Haim in a manner that really isn't parental.
    Thus, Haim acts like a reckless,angry teen to Feldman's 'parent'
    role.
    OMG-
    Am I trying to analyze a reality show on A&E?Why?
    Thats what i love about your posts... you examine most shows unconciously but this post even surprises me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    Thats what i love about your posts... you examine most shows unconciously but this post even surprises me!

Thanks=)
    I have no idea if anything I wrote makes sense or even is right.
    I don't know if you can tell,but I was a lit major in college
    If that show is even halfway true,Corey Haim really needs comprehensive care(addictions,emotional and so on)
    Also, Todd Bridges deserves much better roles than he has been getting. I have seen him in other things and the man is talented-Hollywood take a second look!