Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith

ApricotRoses Guest

Anna Nicole.... any justice??

I really wonder if there will EVER be any arrests or anything at all concerning the death of Daniel and Anna Nicole. This thing stinks to high heaven as far as I'm concerned. And I can think of at least 3 or 4 people that should answer some serious questions.

That snake Howard, and Dannielynn's father..... the nurse and bodyguard... a few of her doctors.....

I just can't believe that these 2 people die, and there's all these gazillions of dollars at stake..... and it's just business as usual.

I know they didn't pour the drugs down their throats, but as their friends, protectors, doctors, etc.... they sure as HELL didn't do anything to stop it, and they BOUGHT the shit for them.

Oh god..... I better go have a V8.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Put some vodka in your V-8 for me....I agree totally.....the simplest explaination is, Money talks and Bullshit talks, in this case anyway.....from the time Daniel died to the loss of Anna....I wasn`t a big fan, but damn, she was human and she deserves something more than this shit-fest.....

ApricotRoses Guest
    Ah yes... the Vodka will be in at least equal parts!!!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ApricotRoses View Post
    Ah yes... the Vodka will be in at least equal parts!!!

I like you....

Zombiegirl Guest
    The last I heard about this, a warrant was served to some of the doctors that cared for Anna to search their offices and homes...never heard anything else after that....I think that shitsmack Howard is responsible in some way.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    The last I heard about this, a warrant was served to some of the doctors that cared for Anna to search their offices and homes...never heard anything else after that....I think that shitsmack Howard is responsible in some way.
    Yeah, they confiscated a boat load of stuff, but nothing more was heard, that I know of anyway.....and that shit-bag Howard will have his day....it`s called karma....I just hope I`m alive to see it.....for both him & OJ

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Yeah, they confiscated a boat load of stuff, but nothing more was heard, that I know of anyway.....and that shit-bag Howard will have his day....it`s called karma....I just hope I`m alive to see it.....for both him & OJ
    You're absolutely right!! Karma will kick in at some point, and I hope I get to see it too. I wonder what stuff they found from the doctors.

ApricotRoses Guest

Justice for ANS & Daniel

The more I hear about some kind of "deal" between HKS and Butthead Birkhead... I think it's true. They were at each other's throats.... and then all of a sudden... they are patting each other on the back, Howard is going to Louisville to Dannie's party... la te da la te da. Those 2 are in cohoots up to their dollar sign eyeballs.

Seriously, if Dirkhead had a brain, he'd keep that beautiful child out of the media. She's a perfect target for extortion, kidnapping, etc.

Wake up law enforcement..... don't drop this case!!!! All of the clues and players are there... open your eyes and get BUSY!!!

9. 12-26-2007, 05:03 PM

Patience54 Guest
    I agree with ApricotRoses. Where is justice?

lisalouver Guest
    That picture of her is real, the one caption said it is mashed potatoes with chives and that normally Howard would feed her, but this time she did it herself and passed out. It does not look like vomit, but rather food that she could not keep in her mouth.

The caption also claims she was pregnant in the picture. I dunno, but I know the ME report said she had really long extensions in her hair and some of it was dyed hot pink like it is in that braid.

Just sad, that pic of she and Daniel in the bed is heartbreaking. The only consolation is that she and Danial are together forever now.

RIP Anna....she was so used in this life.

Jaxxx Guest
    I agree Lisa, nice to see something nice said about her

cherryghost Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    Whatever happened to "personal responsibility"?
    Sometimes people just get lost and need help!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    I agree Lisa, nice to see something nice said about her
    Thanks Jaxxx.

She was a person and a mother.

WendyK Guest
    Can you beleive Friday will be the oner year aniversary of her death? I still am shoicked and saddened by her untimely death. RIP Anna and Daniel

Noelle Page Guest
    I may as well contribute my little Anna Nicole story. Was having dinner at Elaine's in NYC (in the nonceleb, Siberia section) about 15 years ago. There, at a table across the way, is Anna, then at the height of her beauty. Dressed all in white, like MM in 7 Year Itch. Sitting with, of all people, Chris Noth.

She was very animated, very "on," almost a caricature of herself....when she wasn't flirting heavily with Chris (who was LOVING it, trust me), she was making eyes at my hubby, the waiter and every other guy in the place, lol.

She put on quite the floor show, pouting, puckering, tossing her hair etc. She was just one of those women who knew her power over men, and liked to wield it. Really a character. RIP.

panda Guest
    Larry & Dannielynn visited her grave. I swear Dannielynn is sooooo cute!
    http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/02/58297/index.html
    Where does the time go?

magblax Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Larry & Dannielynn visited her grave. I swear Dannielynn is sooooo cute!
    http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/02/58297/index.html
    Where does the time go?

Great find Panda! Dannielynn is a doll. Even if this a "Larry publicity stunt" it is a sweet and sad picutre.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    Great find Panda! Dannielynn is a doll. Even if this a "Larry publicity stunt" it is a sweet and sad picutre.
    I know, but I'm glad Larry does these publicity things, otherwise we may not get to see the little cutie grow up. She is a living doll & I love looking at pics of her!

magblax Guest
    I know, but I'm glad Larry does these publicity things, otherwise we may not get to see the little cutie grow up. She is a living doll & I love looking at pics of her!

She looks a lot like Anna to me. She is adorable!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    I may as well contribute my little Anna Nicole story. Was having dinner at Elaine's in NYC (in the nonceleb, Siberia section) about 15 years ago. There, at a table across the way, is Anna, then at the height of her beauty. Dressed all in white, like MM in 7 Year Itch. Sitting with, of all people, Chris Noth.

She was very animated, very "on," almost a caricature of herself....when she wasn't flirting heavily with Chris (who was LOVING it, trust me), she was making eyes at my hubby, the waiter and every other guy in the place, lol.

She put on quite the floor show, pouting, puckering, tossing her hair etc. She was just one of those women who knew her power over men, and liked to wield it. Really a character. RIP.
    Great story Noelle.

Chris Noth! That's so cool. When you think of it, they would have made a great couple. Anna was not a small woman, even when her weight was under control and Chris is a big guy. I think they would have made a great couple.

She was beautiful and larger than life in more ways than one. There will never be another like her.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    How interesting, thanks for the link. Sad, and I get the feeling that the Spears woman is more and more like ANS each day.
    I was thinking the same thing Scott. She also reminds me of Marilyn, the press didn't leave her alone either and she has some mental issues too.

kdeazell Guest

Anne Nicole Smith Anniversary is the 8th

Ok watched ET tonite and Larry Birkhead took the baby Dannelyn to see her momma. With camera crews. Now I understand Larry wanting to take her, but with the camera crews in tow. He's just too much but rooting for him, but privacy is what that baby needs.
    Anyone else? Just drives me crazy.
    Kim

bblvnvelphy Guest
    i saw that today.......i am not even going to say anything about it because i know theres a lot of dirthead supporters on here.....

its just sad...

As much as i love seeing that little girl...i just think pimping your daughter out on her first visit of her mother & brothers grave is just sick.... why did the cameras need to be there?

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    I'm still trying to understand the interest in this woman. Ok, it's sad she died but why the big hype? Maybe she just wasn't big over here as she was there. After all, she was just famous for marrying some old rich man and inheriting his millions over here. What made her special there?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAngel View Post
    I'm still trying to understand the interest in this woman. Ok, it's sad she died but why the big hype? Maybe she just wasn't big over here as she was there. After all, she was just famous for marrying some old rich man and inheriting his millions over here. What made her special there?
    She was famous as the Guess model in her own right and as PMOY before she married J Howard Marshall. She came from nothing. Literally nothing, and ended up something. Most people love a rags to riches story. Some people may not agree with that, but I think she was something.

I also admire her because she was a tall, large woman and was just stunning. In the end, she ended up a cartoon of herlself, more or less, but she was taken advantage of by so many.

I see her in the end as a mother and it makes me sad that she is gone.
    Last edited by lisalouver; 02-07-2008 at 05:36 AM.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    As much as i love seeing that little girl...i just think pimping your daughter out on her first visit of her mother & brothers grave is just sick.... why did the cameras need to be there?
    I agree. He should have left the cameras out of it. He really is starting to remind me of Stern.

Anna's daughter is going to look a lot like her. I was just reading she has crossed-eyes and has been wearing a patch and will have to have surgery on her eyes at some point to correct the problem.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    She was famous as the Guess model in her own right and as PMOY before she married J Howard Marshall. She came from nothing. Literally nothing, and ended up something. Some people may not agree with that, but I think she was something.

I also admire her because she was a tall, large woman and was just stunning. In the end, she ended up a cartoon of herlself, more or less, but she was taken advantage of by so many.

I see her in the end as a mother and it makes me sad that she is gone.
    Thankyou, I geniunely didn't know.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAngel View Post
    Thankyou, I geniunely didn't know.
    You are welcome. And to add on, no I don't think she was as popular in the UK.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    She came from nothing. Literally nothing, and ended up something.
    It's an American thing

lisalouver Guest
    It's an American thing
    LMAO, so true Noelle.

Snoopy Guest
    I think Larry Birkhead has a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other..I truly think he loves his daughter..but he's got the devil on his shoulder telling him there's money to be made and take advantage of it! I don't think those cameras should have been there either!

Katie Guest
    Let's just hope it isn't all about the money. He has a baby to raise, and that should be the important thing.

If he hadn't let them in under his control they would have crashed the viewing anyway and probably would have been even more disruptive. Sometimes ya gotta dance with the devil.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    If he hadn't let them in under his control they would have crashed the viewing anyway and probably would have been even more disruptive. Sometimes ya gotta dance with the devil.
    I'm not sure I believe that. The Bahamas are different than the US. He could have charters a plane, went to the grave site, and flown back.

Instead, he let Entertainment Tonight buy the plane, show him, and then pay him good money to do so. It was not sadness he was seeking, it was money.

panda Guest
    I don't think Larry allowing filming or pics of Dannielynn is a big deal myself. Sure, he is receiving money, but the man has to make a living just like everybody else. I think he knows that there is a huge interest in Dannielynn, Anna's fans want to see her grow up & want to know how she's doing. It's not like she understands she's viewing her mom & brother's graves, she doesn't have a clue what's going on. I think everything he's done with the press has been done tastefully & I appreciate the look into her life, I think she is one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen & look forward to watching her grow up.

Katie Guest
    He is a very young, good looking, some say talented photo man. I think he could make a living, and show his respect too.

I thought it was interesting what he said about Anna and her son being buried on the island. He said it would be up to Dannilyn on where they would be buried in the future.

I would love for Howard Stern to be there when she says, "Why the hell is my momma on this island, all by herself." Let him explain that one.

Noelle Page Guest
    I don't think Larry allowing filming or pics of Dannielynn is a big deal myself. Sure, he is receiving money, but the man has to make a living just like everybody else. I think he knows that there is a huge interest in Dannielynn, Anna's fans want to see her grow up & want to know how she's doing. It's not like she understands she's viewing her mom & brother's graves, she doesn't have a clue what's going on. I think everything he's done with the press has been done tastefully & I appreciate the look into her life, I think she is one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen & look forward to watching her grow up.
    I can't believe I agree, but yeah, he seems to be striking some sort of a balance, the best I'd expect of him anyway. What's he gonna do? I just hope he saves some of that cash for the baby's future, they're going to need it.

panda Guest
    I can't believe I agree, but yeah, he seems to be striking some sort of a balance, the best I'd expect of him anyway. What's he gonna do? I just hope he saves some of that cash for the baby's future, they're going to need it.
    I hope he saves for her future too. I think he will for sure, I think he truly loved Anna & he truly loves their daughter. Maybe once things settle for him he'll go back to his photography. Even though its been a year, his life is probably still somewhat unsettled & new, he's got lawsuits, probably still fighting Anna's bitch mother! He's got a lot of new things to get used to. He seems to be really sincere about preserving Anna's things for Dannielynn to have when she's old enough. I've read that Anna's pictures are all over the house & Dannielynn points to them & says mama. I remember when he legally changed Dannielynn's last name only, he said he would never dream of changing Dannielynn Hope Marshall because that is the name her mom gave to her, that's the name she wanted her to have. I though that said a lot about his feelings for Anna. Frankly, I think Larry was the only one that really cared about Anna.

Katie Guest
    And now the Anniversary is here. I was thinking about her death this morning, and Larry has to be relieved that she is gone.

Remember, she left this country to get away from him, and to keep him from the baby.

Does anyone else think that would have been one hell of a custody battle?

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    And now the Anniversary is here. I was thinking about her death this morning, and Larry has to be relieved that she is gone.

Remember, she left this country to get away from him, and to keep him from the baby.

Does anyone else think that would have been one hell of a custody battle?

I don't think Larry would of been granted the DNA tests so quicky if or at all if she were still alive.I still think the drama would be going on.I still can't believe it has been a year ago already.Wow time flies.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I don't think Larry would of been granted the DNA tests so quicky if or at all if she were still alive.I still think the drama would be going on.I still can't believe it has been a year ago already.Wow time flies.
    Do you think she would have lost custody with all that we know now?

Surely all of the stuff we know, would have come out anyway, with him already in court, trying to see his baby.

cherryghost Guest
    He could choose to devote himself to his child and live on his income as photographer and money inherited for the child, and not expose the child still so early on from the expose of all the babe has gone through.

He could just dissapear and let his baby have some anominity while it is still possible,If he had his baby welfare at heart, what is he doing this for?

That whole family was aniahilated by exposure, surely more exposure is not the sensible way to go!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 02-08-2008 at 09:11 AM.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    He could choose to devote himself to his child and live on his income as photographer and not expose the child still so early on from the expose of all the babe has gone thro, he could just dissapear and let his baby have some anominity while it is still possible, what is he doing this for!

That whole family was aniahilated by exposure, surely more exposure is not the sensible way to go!
    Cherry,

That was well said. I completely agree!!

WendyK Guest
    Do you think she would have lost custody with all that we know now?

Surely all of the stuff we know, would have come out anyway, with him already in court, trying to see his baby.

Thats hard to say.But I think Larry would of eventually found her to be unfit and gained custody of Dannilynn.Hell if K-Fed can do it why couldn't Larry?It's very sad how this soap opera ended.I still remember getting the phone call to turn on the news that Anna was dead.I remember screaming HOWARD STERN DID THIS!

Katie Guest
    I thought the same thing, after I learned more about him. Does anyone know where he is now?

WendyK Guest
    I thinkk he's still squating in the Horizons Mansion in the Bahama's.I could be wrong though I haven't heard much about him in the media lately.

Katie Guest
    I guess he is in court a good bit down there. Such a shame that he will walk free.

WendyK Guest
    I guess he is in court a good bit down there. Such a shame that he will walk free.
    Yes it's going to be very hard to prove he did anything to Anna or Daniel.To bad you can't use your gut as evidence.He'll walk.He has had many years to put his plan together and come out the winner in the end.I EFFING HATE that POS.

lisalouver Guest
    Birkhead is in cahoots with Stern if you ask me. I think that together they have concocted a plan in regards to the money.

Stern is in charge of Anna's company which owns her house in Cali where her show was filmed.

Time will tell when the issue of J Howard Marshalls money is resolved.